Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Teacher

"30 years later a student scores with his former teacher"

100
19 Comments 19
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"50/50 Fact & Fantasy"

It was the mid-1970s and I was assigned to a combo class for fifth grade, along with sixth graders, about a fourteen from each grade. My mother was not too happy, especially when she learned that the teacher was brand new and straight out of college. Try as she did, she could not get me transferred into the all-fifth grade class.

 On the first day of school, almost thirty kids were all talking about our new teacher, wondering what she’d be like when the bell rang. As we lined up by the door it swung open and after two seconds out stepped Mrs. Lurt onto the walkway. The girls all smiled, and the boys jaws all hit the ground. She was beautiful!

 We filed into class and found our seats, which were already pre-assigned by the teacher, fifth grade on one side of the class, and sixth on the other. Being new to the school Mrs. Lurt gave us a brief introduction about herself. She had attended college at nearby Pacific College, was newly married, and was originally from Sacramento.

 When I say beautiful, I mean drop-dead-gorgeous beautiful. Mrs. Lurt was about five-eight, with jet black hair with soft curls, and brown eyes, and she wore glasses most of the time. She had an average build at a size six-eight. The joke soon became that there would be more fathers at her parent-teacher conferences than at all the other classes combined.

 The following year, for sixth grade, I was again assigned to Mrs. Lurt’s class, as were the other dozen kids from fifth grade, along with about seventeen other students. Every boy in class had a crush on our teacher, and every girl wanted to be just like her. Mrs. Lurt was always in a dress or a skirt, hair perfectly styled, and she smelled good too.

 Flash forward thirty years to 2004, when I was reading the weekly real estate insert to the Saturday newspaper as I enjoyed my morning java. There was a big ad announcing that one of the larger real estate companies had been sold and was merging with another firm from the next town over, and that the new owner was John Lurt, complete with his photo. And right next to him was a photo of my old teacher, and his wife, Debbie Lurt. And she looked stunning. She was the prototype MILF.

 

I did some quick math in my head and figured she was now about fifty-four. I was now forty-two, recently divorced, and had three school-age children. I thought back to sixth grade and turning twelve that year, so she would have been about twenty-four at the time, and that made sense I reasoned.

 About two years later I saw that Mrs. Lurt was hosting an open house one Saturday at a house that was two blocks away from my home. I figured, what the hell, walk on over at the end of the day and say hello. When I walked in, she was just finishing up a conversation with an older couple, so I waited patiently.

When the couple left, she turned her attention to me as I looked around the kitchen. “Hi, I’m Debbie Lurt. Welcome to 450 West Elm Street,” she said.

Smiling, I said, “Yes, I know who you are. I used to be one of your students at Vinewood.”

 “That narrows it down. I was only there for four years. What’s your name?” she asked.

 I toyed with her, “I’ll give you a clue. I was in your first two classes.”

 Laughing, “The combo class and then the full sixth-grade class. Hmmmm…” She looked me up and down and seemed to study my face. “That narrows it down to about six boys. You are either Doug, Scott, or Rodney. You three were always together as I remember.”

 I finally gave in, “You’re good. Yes, I’m Scott Manning.”

We talked for about fifteen minutes as I told her a bit about my life and then she asked about some of my former classmates. I looked at my watch and said, “Well, your open house is over now. It was great to see you.”

"Would you like to go downtown for a drink and continue our chat? I love running into my old students,” she said.

 I laughed a bit, “I would, but I need to walk home to get my car.”

 “I’ll drive. Give me a minute to lock up. My car is the silver Mercedes across the street,” Debbie said.

 

As I walked out of the house, I had to pinch myself. Was I really going for drinks with my old elementary school teacher? Ok, an innocent drink. Just talking. She is married after all. But I was thinking, “Boy, I’d love to fuck her.” I was divorced for two years and really had not tried to date much. The fact was that I had not been laid in almost three years.

Debbie and I ended up at one of the nicer restaurants downtown. We sat in the large bar at a small table and ordered our drinks. She went on to tell me about her two adult kids, both college grads, her husband, and the real estate business.

And then she asked if I was dating. I explained that I had three kids, ages ten, twelve, and thirteen, and they were my focus. I joked innocently, “I do miss sex though.”

“So do I,” she whispered.

I looked at her and asked, “What do you mean?”

She looked around the bar, leaned in, and told me, “My husband is impotent. He doesn’t even want to touch me because he feels like such a failure as a man.”

I was shocked. “Wow, you caught me off guard with that. How old is he, what, fifty-five or so?”

“Good guess. He’s fifty-six. We haven’t had sex in almost five years,” she said. In a change of direction, Debbie asked, “Why are you not dating Scott? You’re handsome, in shape, good career, everything…”

“I’m handsome?” I teased. I was forty-two and still in good shape. I jogged three mornings a week, hit the gym two mornings, and watched what I ate. I had a large frame at six-two with strong wide shoulders, weighed two-twenty, with a thirty-six waist and a forty-eight chest. I still had a good head of brown hair and brown eyes.

Debbie blushed, “Yes, you are a good-looking guy. I know a lot of women your age who would love to date a man like you.”

“Thanks, Debbie. But I’m not sure I want a full-time girlfriend right now,” I confided. “My kids are my priority.”

We proceeded to have two drinks and talk about our lives, children, real estate, my career in insurance, and much more. When she pulled up to my house to drop me off, she turned off her car and got out to give me a hug. I was a bit shocked but was not going to turn down a chance to take my hot teacher into my big strong arms.

As I started to pull away from the quick hug, I whispered, “You are so beautiful. So sexy.” I shocked myself with that statement. Why did I say that? You idiot, I thought to myself.

Debbie had a small smile on her face. “Thank you, Scott.”

I back peddled, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that out loud. I should not have said that to a married woman.”

“It’s okay. I have men hit on me all the time. You have been a gentleman,” she said.

Laughing, “Well, I did think about hitting on you, but I did think it would be kind of weird being my elementary teacher.”

Looking over her glasses at me, Debbie said, “It wouldn’t have been weird.”

My heart stopped. Did I just hear Mrs. Lurt correctly? Was she flirting with me? Holy shit!

Before I could say something, she continued in a sultry tone, “Maybe we can scratch each other’s itch today. If you’re interested.”

“Interested? Of course, I’m interested,” I blurted out. I took Debbie by the hand and lead her up the steps to my front door. As I unlocked the door, I looked her in the eyes and said, “I’d enjoy scratching your itch.”

She walked into my house, and I followed closing the door. I grabbed her by the hips, spun her around, and kissed her softly as I took her into my arms again. We kissed several times, and our tongues were slow dancing with each other.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

As I lead her to the couch she looked around and commented, “Nice home. You have good taste.”

As we sat down, I told her, “I only want to taste you.”

We were into a heavy make-out session as our hands caressed each other’s bodies. I found her dress zipper at the top of her dress and slid it down exposing her back while she was rubbing my cock over my khakis. After some fumbling, we both had undressed each other.

“Would you like to go to my bedroom?” I asked.

“Not yet,” Debbie said.

I kissed down her neck as I fondled one breast causing her to sigh. As I licked one nipple she moaned. When I began sucking on her boob she said, “Oh my God. Ooohhhhhh….”

I gently laid Debbie back onto the couch with a throw pillow behind her head. My lips and tongue traveled from breast to breast, and from breast to mouth. I was kissing, licking, and sucking her tits as my hands softly squeezed her boobs and played with her nipples.

“My pussy. Play with my pussy, please,” Debbie moaned.

One hand left her breast and moved down to her hairless pussy. She spread her legs giving me full access to her pleasure palace. I licked my fingers and probed her folds before I went deeper into her wet kitty with one finger. I used her natural lube to rub her clit for the first time causing her to moan.

I plunged two fingers deep into her cunt making Debbie gasp. I pulled them out slowly, and then again jammed them toward her cervix. With one nipple in my mouth, I used my tongue to tease her, then I bit her rock-hard nipple. My fingers curled up in search of her g-spot.

Debbie was now breathing heavily, and her legs start to shiver. “Oh yeah, baby! Cum for me! Let it go!,” I encouraged her. She reached down and rubbed her clit in a fast circular motion.

“Yes! I’m cumming, Scott! Bang me!” she yelled.

I jackhammered my fingers into her pussy and she squirted all over my face and chest. I continued and Debbie was now experiencing a full-body orgasm as she shook and gasped for a breath.

As she rode out the pleasure wave she mumbled, “I have never squirted like that before. Never that much. You took me to another level.”

Laughing slightly, I told her, “You’re amazing. So happy I could get you off like that.” Then I leaned in and kissed her passionately. “Would you like some water?”

Debbie said yes to my water offer so I headed into the kitchen to get us both some water. When I turned around, she was standing in my kitchen, fully naked, of course. I looked at her from head to toe.

“Like what you see?” she joked.

“Yes. This is like a dream. I bet I jacked off thinking about you five-hundred times in middle school,” I confessed.

“No need for that after today. I want you to fuck me right here, right now,” she said as she leaned up against the kitchen island and bent over. The sight of her full, swollen lips between her thighs was only matched by seeing her tight little rosebud just above.

When I moved toward her, Debbie said, “Wait a moment, I need to get your cock nice and sloppy wet. I can’t believe I haven’t sucked your nice cock yet,” she said. While I’m not hung like a few of my friends I do sport a real seven inches with bigger than average girth. I’ve been complimented on my large mushroom head by many women.

Debbie dropped to her knees and when I got next to her, she put both hands on my ass cheeks. Since I was fully erect, she started bobbing on my manhood to start, getting it nice and wet. She moved one hand to my shaft and stroked me as her tongue licked most of my shaft and then flicked the underside of my helmet in a rapid-fire rhythm.

“Oh, shit. That feels so good,” I stammered.

She raised my cock and licked down my dick to my boys, licking and sucking on my nut sack before taking one ball into her warm wet mouth. This caused me to look toward the ceiling and let out a soft moan.

“Scott, I want you to fuck me hard and fast. When you’re going to cum let me know. I want a facial,” she said seriously.

Debbie stood back up and bent over the island counter. I rubbed my head up and down her slit before slowly pushing my crown into her honey pot. I stopped and enjoyed the moment for a few seconds before slowly pushing in the other six inches of my shaft.

As we got into a nice steady rhythm my balls were slapping up against her pussy causing her to moan, “Your balls are hitting my clit. Fuck, it feels so good.”

“Oh, you’re a dirty little whore. You like my balls hitting your clit, don’t you? You were such a dirty slutty teacher,” I told her.

She countered with, “I knew you wanted to fuck me back in school. I saw the way you perverted boys looked at me. Fuck me now. Make me your cum slut teacher!”

With that, I started picking up the pace as I held her by the hips pounding her into the counter. I reached around with one hand and grabbed her tit and manhandled her, standing her up a bit as I continued to grind my dick into her pussy from behind. When I pinched her nipple she pushed my hand away and bent back over the counter.

“Fuck me. Make me cum. Shoot your load all over my face damn it!” she said sternly.

I slapped her ass and told her to get on her knees. I started to stroke my pink steel when she was looking up into my eyes, her mouth wide open, and her tongue sticking out. It was every man’s dream.

“In your mouth or on your face?” I asked.

Debbie confirmed, “All over my face!”

With two more full strokes of my shaft and head, I started cumming. My first thick rope of jizz shot over her face, hitting her forehead and into her black hair. That pearly rope was at least four inches long. The next two gushers of spunk covered her left eye and cheek. As I stroked furiously, a few other smaller bullets of cum went in her mouth, on her chin, and on her tits.

“Oh, fuck yes!” I yelled. When finished, I surveyed my white painting and I told Debbie, “You look so slutty with my cum all over you.”

She laughed, stood up, and kissed me. “That was a lot of fun. Where is your shower? I need to wash up and get going. My husband has probably texted my phone ten times.”

I took Debbie to my bedroom where we jumped into the shower and cleaned up. As she dried off, I gathered her clothes from the living room and brought them to the bedroom.

As she dressed, I asked, “I hope we can do this again.”

“I hope so too," she said.

I walked her to the front door and kissed her softly. “I had a fabulous time, Debbie. Call me at the office and we can go to lunch next week,” I told her.

“Please don’t tell anyone about today, Reputation is everything in real estate, especially in this small community,” she said.

I confirmed that I would not tell a soul. Besides, who was going to believe me? I opened the door and watched her walk out to her car and drive away.

Later that week on Wednesday afternoon one of my assistants buzzed my office phone, “Debbie Lurt is on line three.”

I smiled instantly recalling our Saturday “sexcapades.” With some nerves, I answered the phone, “Hello Debbie, so great to hear from you.”

“Hi Scott, so nice to hear your voice. I have another open house on Saturday. May I come over just after four o’clock?” she asked.

**

Debbie and I saw each other for almost a year, usually two to three times a month. After I started dating a woman I texted her, “I’m seriously dating the woman I told you about. I think it’s best we stop meeting. You were the best teacher ever! XOXO Scott.”

An hour later I received a reply, “I understand. Best Wishes XOXO” with a broken heart emoji.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments