Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex's Mother: Mother's Day

"After an argument with his girlfriend, James finds comfort, with her mother"

116
16 Comments 16
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Screaming at my girlfriend June, I'm madder than I've been in a long time.

"I wasn't checking her out," I scream again at the top of my lungs.

It was a lie. Of course I was looking at her best friend April. The two girls were inseparable. I always have to spend time with April if I want to spend time with June. On this occasion, April had worn a particularly short skirt, and it was impossible to not see the girl's red panties.

"I don't want to hear it, James. We're done." And with that, she's gone, out the door just like that. Slumping into the comfortable chair in her living room, I sigh.

When the door opens and Lilly, June's mother walks in, I try to get up, but she stops me.

"No no, don't get up. You must be exhausted after all that," she says to me.

Lilly is not that much older than me. She was a young woman of forty. She must have only been twenty when she had June.

"Well, I have to say," Lilly continues, "June's being unreasonable, I'm sure you weren't checking April out."

I look at Lilly trying to avoid looking too closely. If June was upset at me looking at her friend, imagine her reaction to seeing me look at her mother too closely.

"To be honest, Lilly," I say noticing Lilly is wearing as short a skirt as April had that morning, "April was wearing a very short skirt, June was probably jealous of seeing her friend in such a short skirt."

Lilly sits opposite me and reaches for her phone. Reading a text that had just come in she looks at me with a pained look in her eyes. "Well, she's gone to her Father's for the night," she says to me, "hopefully she'll have calmed down by tomorrow."

Looking closely at Lilly, I notice her nipples were pushing on the thin material of her green top. It is obvious Lilly is going braless today; this isn't helping my situation. My dick is already responding to the sight, and I can't sort myself out in front of her.

"Thanks, Lilly. Could I please get a glass of water?"

Lilly nods and leaves, this gives me enough time to tuck my now fully erect dick into my belt. It isn't a perfect solution, but it's better than nothing. When Lilly comes back, I down the water in one. When she sits across from me with her own water, I notice her short skirt is barely covering her. I can practically see up it as she sits.

"Now, James..." She sips her water and I try to relax. "June has some issues with cheating, her father was notorious for it." She all of a sudden looks uncomfortable as she continues. "It's why she is so paranoid."

I notice her legs have slightly parted, and I can see Lilly's black panties.

This is torture. My girlfriend wants to break up with me for looking at other women, and her gorgeous mother is flashing me her panties - and what's more, I can see she isn't wearing a bra.

"That must have been hard on you," I say to her. "Did you catch him cheating?" I try to avoid looking up her skirt, but it seems all I can look at other than that are her erect nipples.

"I always knew about the other women," Lilly says with a sigh, "it was when he started going to them without me that we decided it was over." My eyes widen at this revelation. She had known all about it? Had probably watched it? "Are you alright, James? You look flustered."

MAHIA_HOT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MAHIA_HOT

"Just a little shocked," I say, trying to not show how hard I am. "You were alright watching your husband with other women?"

"Watch him?" Lilly says with a mischievous grin on her face, "I helped lick their sweet pussies."

My mouth falls open in pure shock. This woman I had known for months is secretly a slut.

"Why so shocked?" Lilly laughs. "I can tell at least part of you likes the idea." Her eyes fall on the bulge in my jeans.

I try to shake my head no, but Lilly has already knelt in front of me and has begun to unzip them.

Taking my stiff member out, Lilly barely hesitates before her lips close around it. Her head bobs up and down, and I groan in pleasure. It has been so long since I had a blow job, and Lilly is much more skilled at it than her daughter.

"Fuck Lilly, you're a skilled cock sucker."

This seems to encourage her and I have to slow her down in case I blow my load straight away.

Grabbing her, I get up and pull her green top up and over her head. Her massive tits freed now, I suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Her hands run through my hair, as my hands reach down to pull her skirt up. Pushing the flimsy material of her sodden knickers to one side, I slide two fingers in knuckle deep. Her gasps of pleasure as I finger fuck her tight cunt seem intoxicating. All the while, I am sucking her nipple.

Her juices cover my fingers, and Lilly screams in orgasm. She has the same mischievous look on her face as she gets down on her knees. Once again, she takes me into her mouth. Her skilled tongue runs over my hard dick. And soon I am close to cummng. She pulls me out of her mouth and I shoot load after load over her face.

I sit down and try to get my composure as Lilly disappears. What have I just done? I just blew my load over my girlfriend's mother. By the time Lilly has returned, her face cleaned, I realize one important fact: June is my ex-girlfriend, not my girlfriend.

I'm still rock hard as Lilly walks back in. She's shed her clothes and her moist pussy looks so tasty I drag her towards me and feast on her shaven slit. Her cunt is soaking wet, and each lick just makes it wetter. Soon, Lilly is screaming my name and cumming over my face.

Lilly then lowers herself onto my stiff cock. Her big tits bounce in my face as her juices flow down my leg. Rolling over, I take control, ramming my hardness into the mature woman. Her screams as she cums again are turning me on so much. I try to hold back, but when her nails scrape across my back, I can't hold on any longer and pump my seed deep inside her.

For several seconds there is silence, with only the sound of our heavy breathing filling the room. I look at Lilly, my seed leaking out of her wet cunt.

"You," I finally say between heavy gasps, "are a naughty little slut. You know that, don't you?"

She can't deny it, she's just fucked her daughter's boyfriend. And I've just cum both on her, and in her. The sight of her naked body is already getting me hard again. Taking her hand, I lead her upstairs. She tries to take me to her room, but I pull her into June's room. I roughly shove her onto her daughter's bed and ram my hard dick into her again.

June will wonder why her bed is soaked.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments