Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"For one hot summer, I was blessed with neighbors who allowed me to explore many aspects of sexuality, family norms and gender identity that I had never even imagined. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here is how those events unfolded, more of less."

When I was looking for a new neighborhood following my divorce, I wasn't interested in a young people's hip urban vibe. I was thirty-five years old, had been married for fifteen years and I felt like my youthful partying days were behind me. I wanted a mature neighborhood, one with towering trees, nice yards and neighbors who waved at each other and shared chit-chat over the back fence.

As I settled into my new ranch-style home, I got to know the neighbors. There was a single dad across the street. Never home. On one side of me was a young couple with two school-aged children who were running day and night. On the other, a set of newlyweds expecting their first baby in six months. They seemed so young. Out back, there was the gay couple with two kids (the older husband's from a previous marriage) who were fun to talk to. Next to them, with a large yard and a greenhouse lived a woman a few years older than me and her two older teen daughters.

These three really caught my attention. It had been months since I had been with a woman -- and the last year of my marriage was sex free except for occasional hand relief -- so I found myself sitting on the back deck watching my neighbors with lascivious thoughts.

As I got to know the neighbor lady, Debbie, she let me know that she and her husband were separated and getting a divorce but were technically married.

"So, I'm still Mrs. Jensen for the time being," she told me one day as I leered down her loose-fitting t-shirt during a break from her yard work. We shared a cold beer in our adjoining backyards. "I think it helps the girls. They love their daddy and I try not to say anything bad about him, even if he was an unfaithful prick to me."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," I said. "But I'm glad you are looking out for what is best with the girls. From what I can tell, they're good girls. I'm so glad my ex and I didn't have kids. The way she fucked around on me -- and with her damn boss -- I don't know if I could do what you're doing."

"It sounds like we have some things in common," Debbie said, wrapping her lips around the neck of the beer bottle and pouring the sudsy juices down her throat. "Maybe you can come over some night when the girls are away or asleep and we can share some stories about what we'd really like to do to our cheating spouses."

I felt my cock surge in my pants as she talked, sucked and swallowed the beer. "Well, that would be great. I can't wait to hear the details."

As she walked back to her house, I watched ass swaying. Her hips, widened by childbirth, were tight in her jean shorts and the bottom of her buttocks peaked out the bottom of the fringe. Her dark curly hair fell below her shoulders and was usually in a ponytail. I imagined myself behind her, thrusting, pulling her hair while she rocked back and forth. I was hoping my throbbing cock was not showing through my sweats. I barely slept that night and when I woke, my cock was rock hard, and my thoughts were on my new neighbor.

A couple of days later, I was in the back mowing the lawn wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt and shorts. I was in attractive shape and liked to wear as little as possible. I rarely wore underwear, so my cock was free to sway and swell as much as possible. I admit, I was hoping to catch the eye of the next-door missus as I sweated away.

Debbie and the older of her daughters, Diana, came into the yard to work in the garden just as I was finishing. We waved and my eyes were drawn to Debbie's top: a bright red cotton halter that tied just below the breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible, and the top worked hard to contain ample cleavage. She had on black spandex shorts that gripped her hips and ass. From the look of her crotch, she'd gone without underwear today, too. I wondered if this outfit was for me.

"Hi there, neighbor boy," Debbie called as Diana -- dressed similarly to her mom, except with black on top, slightly less cleavage and blue covering her nineteen-year-old ass -- loosened the garden soil with a rake. "Nice day for a workout, don't you think?"

I strolled over to the fence and jumped over, noticing that the tip of my semi-engorged cock was peeking out of the bottom of my short shorts. I saw the look on Diana's face as I walked over, and she was clearly staring at my crotch. I watched her hand slide up and down the handle of the rake.

A man couldn't be so lucky as to have a mom-daughter combo, could he, I thought as my thoughts turned from being a good neighbor to being the neighborhood stud.

"Diana, I think it's time for you to go pick up your sister," Debbie said. "Why don't you run along, and I'll visit with Tom until you get back."

RubyRolls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyRolls

The daughter frowned and walked back into the house with my eyes watching her every move. Debbie came over to me, took my hand and said, "While the girls are away, why don't you come inside, cool off a bit and we can get to know each other."

I didn't miss a beat and before I knew it, we were inside the kitchen and her halter top was untied.

"Oh, please Tom, I hope I am not being too forward, but I have been thinking about you nonstop," Debbie said, rubbing her hands on her 38Cs. "Even the girls think you are hot. But I told them I get you first."

Damn, I thought, my dick growing as I stared at her tits. Maybe a man could get lucky.

"Let's hurry," she begged, reaching for my hard cock. "The girls will be back soon, and I don't want them thinking their mom is a slut."

I put one of my hands on her ass and the other grabbed an ample breast, lifting it to my mouth so I could nibble on her well-sucked bosom.

Debbie didn't hesitate in rubbing my cock through the shorts, using one hand to make me even harder and the other to undo the snap and release my manhood to the fresh air of the air-conditioned house. Before I could finish an initial gasp of "Fuuuuuuck," my neighbor was on her knees and my cock was disappearing down her throat.

"Oh shit," I said to Debbie. "My god that feels so good. Be careful though, it's been a while, and I just might cum really quick."

The sensation of her mouth and her hands -- one on the base of my dick and the other massaging my balls -- had me on the edge in no time. Warm and slick, her mouth was a perfect potion for what ailed me. I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself and began pushing back and forth. She quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth, gazed up and me and said, "Tommy boy, please ... I want you to cum in my mouth. I haven't had cock in ages, and I need this. I really need this."

My cock was right back in her mouth and her hand tightened around my balls. A stray finger reached up to touch my asshole, further encouraging and eruption of baby juice. I reached down and grabbed one of her tits, teasing the nipple. I pushed my cock deeper into her throat and grunted like a stallion in heat.

"Fucking A ..." I cried. "Keep sucking that cock, baby. Keep sucking. It feels so fucking good. My god, I am going to blow a load."

Her hand flew up and down my cock in a rhythm with her mouth. I stared down at her mouth, her tits, her fine, mature ass and I knew there was no use trying to delay the inevitable. She was going to get a full load of sperm. The tug at the back of my ball sac gave the signal. The volcano was ready to erupt.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried as my nine inches swelled to an even harder state. "This is gonna be good. Fuck. Fuck. Take my load you are fucking ... Take my fucking .... ahhhh .... urrrgggghhhh."

The cum started to flow, from my balls to the tip of my cock. I felt the juice taking flight as I tingled all up and down my body. She gulped and she swallowed, and she finally released my cock as even more white cum escaped. It flew into the air as her pumping continued. Baby juice landed on her face, her tits and in her hair, dripping to the floor. A woman had not made me cum in months and the torrent it released was incredible.

"Oh, Tommy, my baby, what a great cum," she said. "Keep shooting. I want it all ... I want all of your cum. So fucking hot. Oh, baby, so good."

My knees buckled and I grabbed Debbie’s head to steady myself. I looked down and saw her beautiful black eyes staring up, lust and happiness spreading across her cum covered face. My fuck stick was finally done pulsing and it began to deflate. Another drop of cum oozed from the slit. She reached for it with the tip of her tongue, and I shuddered from head to toe as she licked.

“Fuck, Debbie,” I gasped. “That was so good. You suck like a fucking vacuum cleaner.”

“Oh, Tom I am so glad you liked it,” she said, standing up and rubbing a bit of cum into her swollen nipples. “I wish we had more time because my pussy could use a good pounding. But the girls will be home soon.”

As I packed away my now-soft penis, I told her not to worry. I’d be back, I said, and I would love nothing more than giving her everything her heart desired.

“And one day,” she said as her tits disappeared behind the red, sperm-splattered halter top, “we won’t have to worry about the girls. They might even join us.”

I was speechless as I walked out the back and crossed the fence. Speechless, satisfied for now, and thinking perverted, lustful thoughts about the neighbor lady and her girls. Love thy neighbor, indeed.

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments