Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The English Teacher's Tongue

"From Teacher, to friend, to lover"

34
6 Comments 6
40.0k Views 40.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
My name is Will; I’m 5 foot 8” and nicely toned with blonde hair and deep green eyes. I’m 18 and recently finished my A levels. This story is about an encounter I had with my English teacher, Mrs Richards. Mrs Richards was hot, and I mean ridiculously hot. She was petite, and no taller than 5 foot 4” and roughly 42. She had the most amazing red hair, it was bright orange and looked almost metallic in the light, and flowed just past her shoulders, but she usually kept it in a pony tail or bun. Her skin was as white as a cloud and just amplified her red hair and bright blue eyes, these things were like beautiful sapphire oceans and I loved them. To go with this she had a smile and a laugh that made you weak at the knees. Her face was breath taking but nothing in comparison to her body! She was thin and toned, took great care of her skin and her chest was the reason I failed English. Mrs Richards had a pair of D’s but on her frame they looked at least E, She would always wear tops that made them look incredible, always leaving the buttons at the top of her blouse undone. (I found out it was because she was so small she could never find a top big enough) Her ass was something to be admired, it was so round and firm in the perfect shape, and she knew it. All in all, one mesmerising woman.

A week or so into my exams I saw her in the corridor, I had not seen her for a year or so, as she had been unwell and taken time off. I thought my mind was playing tricks when I walked past and had to take a second glance. I turned to see her walking away and that ass was still incredible. I ran to catch up to her, patted her on the shoulder and she turned round.

“Will!” she cried out. She threw her arms around me, and gave me a smile that nearly made me pass out.

“How are you?” she said still beaming. “I haven’t seen you in so long, how are your exams going?”

Struggling for words I replied, “Yeah fine thanks miss, how about you, are you ok?”

“Yes I’m fine, just had some time off after I got better, to clear my head” she said. Her smile had somewhat faded and so I thought a change of topic was needed, fast.

“Well at least you’re back, you were always my favourite, and you’ve not aged a day since year 7” I said with a cheeky smile.

“Ha ha Will, whoever said flattery will get you nowhere never met you” she laughed. “Any way I have to go and sort out my classroom, I’m not teaching till September but the displays still need putting up”

She must have picked up on the disappointment on my face and added, “But unless you have an exam or need to revise, how about we get lunch at Lakeside cafe?”

My face lit up. I did have revision but didn’t have an exam till the Friday so it wasn’t a difficult choice.

“SURE” I said nearly yelling, “it would be nice to talk.”

So at one I went to her room, we had a quick chat while she finished work and then we set off down town. I have always found it easy to talk to older women, and we sat in the cafe talking, joking and telling stories till past four. At this point her alarm went off; she had to get back to go pick up her daughters. When we got back to school she asked if I was free this week, I told her I was free till Friday. She asked if I wouldn’t mind helping her set up her classroom over the next week, I said I wouldn’t mind at all.

The next week was fantastic; we did very little work and talked from 9 till 4 about everything. She told me about the divorce, trying to find a new man, when she was young and at school etc. I sat and I listen, simply being with her was good enough for me, I didn’t need to say a thing. Then on the Thursday the conversation had a change of topic.

“Will you consider me a friend, correct?” she said with a cautious, but friendly tone.

“Of course I do miss! I just prefer calling you miss to Joanne, if that’s what you’re getting at.”

“Ha ha no, I was going to ask you about girls”

“Girls?” I said raising an eye brow.

“You’re good looking and you’re nice, you must be popular” she said with a smile.

“Ha ha I do ok I suppose, but you should know by now miss, girls don’t like nice guys, as much as they hate to admit it girls get wet for the jerks” I said. Suddenly I remembered who I was with, and that I was talking about getting girls wet. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and felt I had over stepped some line.

“Maybe for some, but it’s the nice guys get me wet” she said without looking away from her drink.

“Miss” I said in a startled tone.

“What? You said we were friends, I haven’t got anyone I can really talk to after the divorce, and I enjoy talking about sex.” I felt sorry for her, as I had guessed she was lonely.

“You talk about sex with your friends’ right, Then let’s talk, friend” She said with a smile. This made me chuckle and that made it easier. So for an hour or so we discussed sex, my teacher and I. It was uncomfortable at first but once we got into it, we were no longer pupil and teacher, we were simply friends.

She told me about all the wild exotic places she had had sex, her best time, her worst, the positions she enjoyed (mainly doggy style) and how she enjoys role playing.

She then asked me the questions and I told her as truthfully as I would one of my closest friends, and it was starting to turn me on. Her smile would twitch with every answer I presented her, and she was constantly probing for more detail, which I provided where I could.

When her alarm went off my heart sank, it meant she had to go back, and I had an exam the next day so wouldn’t see her. My brain suddenly clicked that it was my last exam, and my mood plummeted.

Friday flew by, the exam was done and that was it, I was no longer a pupil. I said my goodbyes to all my teachers, working my way to the English block. I finally arrived at Mrs Richards’s room; she opened the door as I was reaching for the knob.

“Well miss I guess this is goodbye, it’s been fun” I muttered. My tone was solemn, and slow. Partly because I was leaving this school, partly due to leaving her and largely due to not being able to think of a word better than fun to sum up all the experiences with her.

“You’re finished now then” she said sounding equally glum. “And you’re not planning on coming in on Monday?”

“I have no reason to” I said. With that she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Usually during a kiss my hands naturally slide down the back to the ass, however this caught me so off guard that I simply froze.

“That’s a reason to” she whispered into my ear with a smile.

She turned and walked away, to continue tending to a display. In a daze I walked to my car, still frozen and brain dead. Had that really just happened? What was going to happen on Monday? AM I DEAD?! For longer than I care to admit I was convinced the latter was the case, but decided if I was dead I would be driving a much nicer car.

The weekend crawled by, my head filled with Mrs Richards and her kiss, her smile and that ass. Eventually after two long days, it was Monday.

I arrived at school earlier than ever before, and made for Mrs Richards classroom. She was in there but with bags in hand, as if she had only just beaten me in. I knocked and she turned to look at me, seeing my face she hurried towards the door with a grin spanning her entire face. She locked the door behind me, pushed me against it, and kissed me. Hard.

“I’m so glad you came, I’ve been looking forward to this all weekend” She said in a fast, breathy tone. So fast it took a while to sink in.

“You really think I wouldn’t come after Friday?” I said with a *are you kidding me* look on my face.

“I wasn’t sure if I came on too strong”

“You came on strong, and it was fantastic. So what’s the plan?” I said excitedly. I had a million different scenarios going through my mind, hoping each and every one of them were moments from coming true.

“Well I’m not supposed to be in today, and neither are you, so we have the room all to ourselves” she said with a wink. Then we had another kiss, this time I had enough brain power to move my arms. I glided them down her back and onto her cheeks, they felt as firm as they looked; I squeezed them, pinching them slightly. I then began gently massaging them, eliciting slight moan from her, while I lifted her skirt from behind and cupped them, lifting her slightly onto her toes. All the while maintain our deep, passion infused kiss.

She pushed me away and I thought I had gone too far. “Go in the store room for a second” she said as she fixed her skirt. “I have a surprise for you”

So I walked over to the store room and opened the door. This room was no bigger than the size of a double bed, with shelves on two of the walls. The door shut and locked behind me. Suddenly I was plunged into the dark, until I found the light switch, and when I looked down I noticed she had pushed the key under the door.

“Only open the door when I tell you” She said in a strict tone. The tone she used to give instructions in lessons. It was so powerful it sent shivers down my spine, and almost made me say “yes miss”.

I must have waited five minutes and started to think it might be a set up. I would open the door to find all my friends stood there laughing, and I would be the biggest dick in the world.

“Come out now” she purred.

I was wrong; I had been set up for something so much sweeter. There Mrs Richards was, bent over her desk looking back at me with a smile. She had put on the tiniest Tartan skirt, essentially a belt. Poking out underneath was her ass, looking amazingly smooth, pale and delicious, with a thin black strip of material running between her cheeks and covering her pussy. She was wearing a white shirt unbuttoned to the bottom two buttons and a black bra. To go with all this she wore high heeled black shoes (I don’t know brands) adding to her height and sex appeal. I was amazed there was any blood left in my head. Her hair was flowing down her back, she had a deep red lipstick on and mascara.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

This made her lips look more delicious, her eyes more outstanding and her face more gorgeous than ever before. Everything about her cried fuck me!

“How do I look?” she said, in a quiet seductive voice. One finger slightly pulling down her lip as she stood up.

“Mouth watering, how you’re divorced I will never know” I choked practically running across the room.

I grabbed her and lifted her with the force of my embrace, I lowered my hands to her butt and she locked her legs around me. We were there for what seemed like forever and I never wanted to let her go. I slowly lowered her onto her desk and stood there between her legs kissing her. I moved away from her mouth kissing her neck and collarbone, the taste of her perfume bitter in my mouth. My hand slid down the groove in her back and undid her bra. The catch popped off and I slipped a hand under her left cup, not wasting a second.

She moaned as my cold fingers touched her nipple; they were like diamonds within seconds. I rolled them in my fingers, squeezing them, each time getting a little rougher and her moans getting a little louder. Using my other hand I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it along with the bra. Now I could finally see that chest. The distraction of my entire school life was there in front of me, begging to be played with. Her skin was pale and her tits hung perfectly, I expected them to droop or sag a little, but they were as pert and firm as a woman half her age. Her nipples were no exception, bright pink and hard, with an areola not bigger than a ten pence coin. They were beautiful, so pink and perky. I descended on them like a ravenous animal. Taking one into my mouth as I played with the other and then switching.

“Yes....nibble, OH YES” she yelled between breaths.

Her moans spurring me on I laid her back, so she was on her back. Now I could see how toned and in shape she was and how huge her breasts truly were. I kissed my way down her stomach, to her navel. I then took my time going down further, playing with one nipple and slowly kissing her, my actions slow and deliberate now.

“Lower....lower” she whispered.

But I wanted to tease her a little more. I arrived at her waist line and she was already taking her skirt off. I helped it off and then removed her hands, and placed them on her nipples and returned to kiss her.

“Stop teasing me you little bastard” see growled.

“Now miss, is that anyway to talk to a student” I said with a chuckle.

I gently glided her thong off. There was a wet patch clearly visible and the aroma was fantastic, like honey and chocolate and it took all my will power to resist diving in. Her pussy looked picture perfect, bright pink contrasting to her white skin, engorged puffy lips, and a clit that was dying to be sucked, pinched and nibbled. Just above was a thin strip of red hair, a stripe guiding me in to the tasty treasure below.

I lifted her heels onto the table; so that her pussy was wide open for me. I looked at her face and she was biting her lip and vigorously playing with her nipples, twisting and pinching them. I proceeded to kiss down her thigh, slowly making my way to the sweet honey pot at the centre. I gently blew air over her pussy and that made her stir, I did it once more.

“I can’t take it!” She screamed. “What do you want? I will say anything, do anything, what will it take for you to stop teasing and fuck me!”

That was all it took, I wanted to hear her beg for my tongue, for a release from the torture. I dove into her pussy; I could feel the relief from her body as I did. I gently nibbled and licked her clit, while I slowly inserted two fingers into her waiting pussy. She was soaked and it felt amazing. As the speed of my finger pumping increased so did the speed and intensity of my nibbling. I felt her body tense; her legs wrapped round the back of my head and pulled me in. I gave one final bite and lifted my middle finger so it was running along the top of her pussy. I hit her spot while still biting and she came. She came hard.

I was kicked so hard in the back of the head I thought I would pass out. Her pussy had seized up around my fingers and her mouth had her fist jammed in it. I could still hear her muffled yell and the strained look on her face. Her pussy relaxed and I reclaimed my fingers, dripping with her sweet honey.

I was slightly out of breath and on my knees rubbing the back of my head. Her face appeared above her breast and she was panting, like she had just finished a marathon. She sat up smiling and beckoned me with a finger. I stood and before I was on my feet she had pulled me close and was kissing me. So passionately I thought she would take the very air from my lungs.

I jumped as her cold hand grabbed my member. I was so hard I thought my cock would burst from the pressure. She gently massaged my shaft and then the other hand began to play with my balls. She turned me so I was against the desk and dropped to her knees.

She took no time in removing my trousers and boxers and threw them to the side. Unlike me she had no intention of teasing or wasting time. In one quick mouthful she deep throated me fully. It took every ounce of strength not to blow in her mouth that instant. She licked the shaft all over, not wanting to miss a spot. She was good, really good. She continued to massage with my balls as she licked, kissed and sucked on my head, all the while maintaining eye contact.

“Cum for me, I want to taste your cum before you fill me with it” she whispered between mouthfuls. She continued to deep throat me for what seemed like a life time. Until I could take it no more, I grabbed the back of her head and thrust, firing my hot seed down her throat. With every thrust more and more filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I slid out of her mouth and lifted her up so that her tits were resting against me. She continued to slowly toss me off and looked me directly in the eyes.

“My that was a mouthful” She laughed.

We stood there kissing as she continued to play with me, and I with, her till I felt good to go. I took off my top and we switched places. I began to turn her and bend her at the same time and she had the same idea. She bent over the desk and reached for the far end as I opened her legs to give me more room.

I slowly pressed the head of my massively engorged head against her soaking opening. It slid in with almost no assistance. I had never been in such a wet pussy, every time my balls slapped against her a loud, wet slap rang out. I increased the speed and power of my thrust, till each thrust moved the table slightly.

“Harder! Smash my pussy” she screamed .

I decided the best way was to flip her over. So I stopped and she turned and shot me a glance of complete rage. I flipped her over and grabbed just above her hips. I slowly thrust into her to start with but within seconds I was pounding with all my strength. She sank her nails into my arm and drew blood but the pain just made it more intense. I was pumping at full speed and we were starring into each others’ eyes when suddenly we heard a rattle.

Turning round, the handle on the door is moving. We return to reality. We are teacher and pupil fucking in a classroom in the middle of a school day. She jumps off the desk and begins to gather our stuff as a voice from outside says “Simon, do you have the key to Jo’s room?”

We run into the store room and lock the door behind us. Our elevated breathing all that can be heard. Mrs Richards is standing in front of me both facing the door, and the risk of being caught only makes it more exciting. I begin to fondle her ass, massaging the cheeks, separating them and sliding a finger through her lips. I move my hands down the back of her legs and stop just above the back of her knees.

I lift her up and she uses her arms to stabilise herself, wrapping one around my neck and the other onto a shelf. I open her legs as wide as I can and slowly lower her onto my cock. She lets out a moan and quickly covers her mouth with the hand from the shelf. Then a rattle of a key in a lock can be heard but I speed up. Lifting and lowering her on my cock faster and faster. Currently if the door opens, the intruder will see Mrs Richards legs wide open on top of a student’s cock. The thought makes me wish someone opens the door but the risk makes me pray they don’t.

As I pumped away the handle on the store room door starts to move. “Thank god we locked it” I think to myself.

“Simon do you have the key to the store room?”

“That’s it” I think. Mrs Richards will lose her job and I’m not sure what will happen to me.

Suddenly I feel Mrs Richards tighten up around my cock and let out little moans. She this situation is turning her on, and bringing her orgasm closer. I fuck her as hard as my body will allow. My cock plunging into her, faster and faster. Her juices dripping off my cock onto the floor. Her pussy tightens and she removes her hand from her mouth just long enough to whisper “Cum with me”

Her hand darts back to her mouth and I give one final pump. There is a key in the door as I feel my cock getting crushed by the intense pressure of Mrs Richards’s orgasm. My cock explodes and fills her with my cum, I feel stream after stream pump into her. So much cum that it’s dripping out along with a wave after wave of her juice.

“This key doesn’t work” says the voice at the door.

“Oh, well then I don’t have it” another replies.

The door to the classroom is then shut and locked and a sense of relief washes over me, along with more of Mrs Richard’s honey. I lowered Mrs Richards down slowly and she almost fell over. We dressed in silence and then left the store room.

“That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had” she said looking confused. “The fear of getting caught, mixed with the pleasure was too much to handle”

I was unsure how to react. On one hand she was saying how amazing it was, on the other she looked as if she had just seen a ghost. Lost for words I stare blankly at her with my mouth open.

She then kissed, and I knew she was happy with me. She pulled away and smiled.

“You were always my favourite, if only you were a couple years older” she added.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

We snuck out of school and went to the cafe, for a long and detailed chat about our next encounter.

Published 
Written by Will94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments