Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Guy

"Tempted by my mother's best friend"

35
4 Comments 4
80.7k Views 80.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
I grew up a pretty typical 16 year old guy living in suburbia in the mid eighties. I went to school, hung out with my friends and did odd jobs for spending money. One of the odd jobs I would do on occasion was babysitting; pretty easy cash for not much work. So it wasn’t much of a deal when my mom asked me to baby-sit for her friend Kim.

Kim was one of mom’s best friends, though she was several years younger than mom. She was also one of the few divorced people I knew in our neighborhood. She had been divorced a couple years and had a three year old son named Jake. Kim was going on one of her first post divorce dates. A date with a guy mom had proudly set her up with.

So on one warm Friday evening I gathered up my book bag, got on my bike and rode the few blocks to Kim’s house. I walked up to the door, knocked and announced myself. A voice in the back of the house told me to come on in. Kim was one of those old fashioned trusting souls that rarely locked the front door.

I made my way into the house, past the living room and into the kitchen. I put my book bag on the kitchen table and looked into the family room. There was Jake in a corner of the room playing with his wooden train set; which is all he ever seemed to do. I went over and said “Hi” to Jake, then returned to the kitchen table and grabbed a seat. A few minutes later Kim came scurrying out from the back bedroom.

I had never really thought much of Kim. She was a grown-up, my mom’s friend; just another adult in the neighborhood. Years later I can tell you she was a beautiful woman, average height with beautiful short brown hair. She had a beautiful face and beautiful blue eyes. She had large firm breasts sitting atop a slender waist and a beautiful shapely ass and legs. But to a sixteen year old kid, she was just another adult.

She padded into the kitchen in her stocking feet wearing a black halter-dress. The dress wasn’t too short or sexy, coming down a couple inches above her knee. The skirt was connected to a halter top that was tied in a bow in the back; the ends of the bow brushing her shoulder blades.

Kim proceeded to give me the obligatory pre-departure safety speech as she cruised around the kitchen tending to last minute details. I pretended to pay attention, putting my legs up on the rungs of the chair next to me. Suddenly Kim gasped as a car pulled into the driveway. “He’s here!” she exclaimed as she retreated to her bedroom. A minute later there was a knock on the door. Kim yelled, “I’ll be right there!” from the back room.

A minute later she reemerged from her room now with a pair of black heels on her stocking feet and a black purse in her hand. She continued her safety lecture to me as she scurried back out into the kitchen. As she walked into the kitchen she glanced into a mirror and gasped. “Shit!” she said and wheeled around towards the dining room table. She then did something that changed my life forever.

She took the purse in her hand and banged it onto the chair that my feet were under and started digging around in it. To do this she had bent at the waist in order to see inside the purse. This action caused the top of her halter dress to open wide and I could see all the way down her top. I could see everything. I could see the gentle folds of her stomach; I could even see the tops of her panty hose. But most of all, I could see her breasts. I couldn’t quite see her nipples, but I could watch the gentle motion of her breasts as she dug around in her purse.

I just stared at those beautiful mounds of flesh a mere three feet in front of me. I was mesmerized. Sure, I had seen others girls breasts before; I had been to third base with one of the girls in my school. But there was something strangely erotic about gazing at these mature, forbidden fruits especially since she was totally unaware that she was giving me this magnificent view.

Eventually, she whipped out a container from her purse, looked back into the mirror and applied some very red lipstick to her mouth. She then snapped the purse closed and exclaimed, “I gotta run!” She dashed into the family room and gave Jake a quick kiss and then scurried out the door to join her date.

I must have sat at that table for a half an hour reliving what I had just seen. My cock became hard as a rock each time I thought back to what I had seen. Then, Jake started to fuss and I broke out of my pleasant stupor to get back to work. I eventually fed Jake and put him to bed. I believe I even got my homework done. But when all was finished my mind went back to Kim’s beautiful, soft, full breasts. I went to the living room and lay down on the couch. It was time to relieve the pressure building up in my balls.

As I started to stroke myself it occurred to me - she is coming back tonight. She is coming back; I have to get another look. I have to get Kim to bend over like that again. I decided to save my load until she got home and I could get a repeat performance. But the trick was figuring out a way to make sure she would bend over again.

I put my cock back in my pants and went around the house trying to find a way to ensure Kim would expose her breasts to me again. I figured she would go into Jake's room to give him a good night kiss, but she would be facing the wrong way for me to get a look when she did. I agonized about this for quite a while. Then I got an idea. Jake's collapsible stroller was sitting in the living room next to the couch. I went into the garage and got a pair of pliers and tightened down one of the nuts that allowed the stroller to fold. The nut was so tight that you couldn’t fold the stroller. My plan would be to show Kim the malfunctioning stroller. The nut was near the wheels and she would have to bend over in order to investigate the problem. And I would be able to take in all of Kim’s glory as she investigated the problem. Sweet.

My plan was set. Now all I had to do was wait; and oh man, that was hard. Time went by at an agonizingly slow pace. I got up and peered out the window each time a car cruised down the street. Finally, at just after midnight, a car came down the street and pulled into the driveway. Kim was home. My heart was THUDDING in my chest; my mouth was bone dry; I was so excited. It was an eternity until I heard a noise at the door. I heard a thump and keys jangling. I continued to hear keys jangling and jangling but no key entering the lock. Finally, I could wait no longer. I made my way to the front door and opened it.

There at the door was Kim. She was leaning against the door jamb; purse in one hand, keys in the other. As I turned on the porch light, the car in the driveway backed into the street and turned away. Kim slowly realized her date was leaving and turned to wave goodbye. She then stumbled into me and into the house. It was then that I smelled it; alcohol. She reeked of booze and other assorted smells. She slurred something that I am certain was some sort of greeting as she stumbled down the hall holding one arm out straight against the wall in order to maintain balance.

As she walked away from me I noticed she looked different. She had no panty hose on. I could see her smooth tanned legs stretching out beneath the hem of her skirt. I also noticed that the bow in her halter top was gone; the top loosely tied with the ends of the fabric now draped down to the small of her back. I stared slack-jawed as Kim made her way towards the kitchen. I had never seen anyone drunk before, especially this drunk. I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know what to do. I wasn’t expecting this.

She was so drunk I could hardly make out a word she was saying. She made her way into the kitchen and propped herself up against one of the chairs. She was wobbling as she stood there; she could hardly stand upright in her heels. She mumbled something, though the only thing I could make out was Jake. I explained to her that Jake was fine and was fast asleep. As she stood there wobbling I didn’t know what to do. The good guy in me thought I should grab my book bag and head on home; call it a night. But then the horny guy in me stepped up and reminded me about my plan. I had to execute my plan!

I told Kim that I had tidied up the house but, for some reason, I couldn’t get the stroller to fold up. Something was wrong with it. At first, through a deeply slurred voice she dismissed the problem and told me to forget about it. But I wasn’t going to take that for an answer. I insisted that she come take a look and I started making my way to the living room hoping she would follow. She did. She let go of the chair and wobbled her way to my well rehearsed position near the stroller.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

She barely made it to the living room; failing to properly negotiate the corner and thumping into the wall.

She walked up to the opposite side of the stroller from where I standing. I bent at the waist to show her the malfunctioning part hoping she would follow my lead. And, once again, she did. However, when she bent at the waist, she didn’t stop. She continued right on over and made a face-plant right on the carpet.

I watched her go over and was only able to grab her arm on her way down. I didn’t do much good; she hit with a thud! I ran behind her holding her arm and tried to turn her over. As I rolled her off her face and onto her side, the ties of her halter top let go and her left breast spilled out onto the carpet. This time it wasn’t just the side of her breast I was looking at, but the whole breast with her dark areola and erect nipple! The nipple was about a half inch long and nestled in the soft shag.

Kim was making some sort of unintelligible sounds and her eyes were swimming around in her head. So I continued to try to roll her onto her back. As I did this the other side of Kim’s halter top came down and her right breast was exposed. In addition, as she rolled onto her back her right knee came over, but her left leg stayed flat. Her raised right knee caused the hem of her skirt to rise up and as Kim rolled onto her back her legs ended up splayed wide apart and her skirt bunched up around her waist. Kim not only no longer had panty hose on, she did not have panties on either. Kim laid there on her back with her legs spread wide and her pussy fully exposed to me. My cock instantly got rock hard. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I couldn’t believe my good fortune!

I stared at her close cropped brown muff as I tried to figure what to do with Kim’s limp body. The hair of her pussy came to a point right at the top of her vaginal lips. The lips of her pussy were puffy; puffier than I had ever seen before. Clearly her date had recently visited her loins. I broke my staring eyes away from Kim’s mound to look at her face. Her eyes were still swimming in their sockets and her head was lolling from side to side. She again tried to say something to me, but made no sense. Her head then lolled down and I think she realized that her breasts were exposed because she mumbled something and tried to reach for the strings of her opened blouse but her hands lacked the proper coordination.

The “good guy” in me took advantage of this momentary distraction and I decided I should quit while I was ahead. I had already seen much more than I had hoped. Better stop before I get in trouble. I decided I would move Kim to the couch, cover her up and leave. So, while still holding the Kim’s one arm I straddled her body and reached around her back try to lift her.

As I did that my forearm brushed against her soft, warm breast; and I stopped. I couldn’t help it, I had to feel her tit; it was right there, so soft and tempting. I let go of the other arm and started to caress her breast. Kim let out an unintelligible gasp as I started to knead her tit. I gently and firmly moved my fingers around her breast circling my way past her areola to her nipple.

As I stroked her nipple, it got larger, firmer, plumper. As I continued to caress her nipple, Kim started to squirm. I unconsciously lowered my body onto Kim’s as I attempted to get a closer look at her nipple. As our bodies met I felt Kim’s body thrust up to meet mine. If my cock was hard before; it was turgid now!

As I felt Kim’s body respond to my touch I started kneading both her tits with increased firmness. As I did this I saw what looked like a ball of white begin to grow on the top of her erect nipples. I wasn’t sure of what I was seeing, but as I reached down and squeezed her breasts again, the ball of white exploded in a spray of liquid. Her breasts were milking and the spray hit me in the face, and on my lips. I licked my lips and squeezed her breasts again; another spray. This was amazing. I massaged her breasts, her nipples sprayed and her body began to thrust under mine. This was turning out to be the most amazing night of my life!

Finally I raised myself up, I had to relieve the pressure that was building up in my pants. I watched Kim’s subconscious thrusting as I undid my pants. Her pussy lips were still very swollen but now I could see moisture glistening between the lips of her vagina. After I slid my pants down below my knees I raised my hand up and felt her pussy. Kim let out a deep long sigh as my fingers slid easily between her pussy lips.

Her pussy felt warm, soft and very wet as my fingers slid through to the bump of her engorged clitoris. As I stroked her clit, Kim let out a deep throated, drunken moan and her body gave a huge involuntary thrust. As her body thrust up, my finger accidentally slipped deep into her wet pussy. Oh my god. I can still remember the sound of her wetness slopping around as I probed deep inside her.

Right about then I believe a bit of reason found its way through Kim’s alcohol clouded mind for she began to try to get up. Her arms flailed for support as she started to lift her body out from under mine. She mumbled that she shouldn’t be doing this as she raised herself onto one arm.

Once again, the “good guy” in me came back and I pulled my fingers out from her sopping pussy. I moved forward to try and help her up, and to tell her I was sorry. Christ, Kim is my mom’s best friend! What had I done? As I moved forward to try to help Kim, her arm gave way and she fell back onto the carpet. Because of my new position, as she fell back I fell too. My head fell on top of hers, my chest fell on top of her bare breasts, and my cock fell right on top of her inflamed pussy. I had already decided I was going to get off of her so I immediately raised my pelvis in order to back away. But clearly the horny guy in me had other ideas. I had to get one more feel of her beautiful soft breasts.

So, as I raised my pelvis up to get off her, my right hand once again grabbed her soft breast and kneaded the nipple. Milk dribbled out of her nipple and Kim gave out a low moan. At the same time her pelvis gave an involuntary thrust and the apex of her thrust touched the tip of my dangling erect cock.

I felt her pussy on the tip of my cock; and I couldn’t help myself. I pulled my pelvis back an additional inch, lowered myself slightly and thrust forward with great urgency. Her pelvis crashed back to the floor with the full length of my cock buried deep inside her. My cock slid into her hot, wet pussy with ease.

Once I was inside, Kim’s body went crazy. She bucked, thrusted and flailed with me inside. Her hands reached around my back and her nails dug deep into my body. She let out deep guttural moans of pleasure as she fucked, and fucked and fucked me. My entire body remained rigid as she bucked underneath. I could feel the wetness of her pussy coating my inner thighs. In a matter of minutes I came deep inside her. My body went limp as she continued to thrust and squirm against me.

I laid on top of her until my spent, flaccid cock slipped out from between her lips. I continued to lie there, not quite sure what to do. Eventually, Kim started muttering some unintelligible words. I raised my head to look at her. Her head lolled a little bit as she gave me a small kiss. Then she hiccupped and her head fell to the side. She was out.

I softly called her name and gently shook her head. No response. I got up, put my well-spent cock back into my pants and looked down at my mom’s best friend. Her brown hair disheveled, her makeup smeared and drool pooling at her mouth. Her dress bunched up around her waist. Her beautiful full breasts wet and exposed, her legs slightly spread and her pussy, pouting and vulnerable. What a sight.

I pulled the straps of her dress up around her neck and lovingly tucked each breast back inside her blouse. I pulled the hem of her dress down and gently picked her up. Kim opened her eyes as I raised her off the floor. She placed an arm around me as I carried her to her bedroom. Again she mumbled some things to me as I carried her to her bed, but I don’t know what she said.

I laid her on top of her bed, took her shoes off and placed them on the floor. I stared at her for a long while. God, I wanted to feel her again, she was so beautiful lying there. But then I started thinking about tomorrow. What was going to happen when she woke up? Oh my god, would she tell my mother? As that fear quelled my lust, I turned out the lights, checked in on Jake one last time and left. I left Kim and the best night of sex I would have for years.

Published 
Written by Spenser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments