Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Plan

"A plan two years in the making."

41
18 Comments 18
1.4k Views 1.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"I have thoughts about paying off the storyline with the cab driver. Let me know in the comments if you think I should or if this was good enough as is. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Most votes win. As always, please let me know if you like it. I don't write for a living, but I enjoy writing. Any comments are welcome."

Gary had been traveling almost all day. With the delays at the airport and the traffic getting there, he was on edge.

The location and reason for the trip didn't help either. It had been years in the planning stages. The person he was visiting was someone he had known for years and yet, had never met.

___________________________________________

They started out talking on one of those meet-up sites. Not that he had ever thought he would go on one. He had been with his wife for many years and theirs was one of the happiest marriages of all his friends.

But even the best of friends can eventually veer onto different paths as they walk side by side through life. It didn't mean that he didn't love her. It just meant that at some point, their roads had diverged and every mile they traveled took them further apart.

Being someone who had strong emotions, he craved companionship in any form. He needed the conversation, the laughter, the shoulder to cry on, the body to hug, and the ear to bend.

So, one night, in the wee hours of the morning, in a moment of weakness, Gary went online and found a site for adults to meet and chat. He wasn't going in to find someone to have sex with in his area. He'd seen those ads. He wasn't looking to just find a quick hook-up for sex. Not only was it against his personality, but he wasn't ready to have that betrayal hanging over his head for years to come.

Honestly, he just wanted someone to talk to. Someone who genuinely wanted to listen to what he had to say instead of only thinking about what they were going to say next as if his thoughts weren't important.

__________________________________________

Her name was Kathryn. Not Kate or Katie. She hated that and had made that known from the start. It was Kathryn and anything else would be met with sarcasm and mocking.

Gary liked her immediately.

She was funny and understood his brand of humor and the way he talked via the keyboard.

He had learned early on that not only does 'sarcasm' not always translate in the computer but his special brand of sarcasm and wit needed an extra interpreter in the corner of your screen to get across that he wasn't being mean, he was just trying to be funny.

His wit was so dry, it caused desserts to be jealous.

But, Kathryn got him.

She laughed at the right times and she gave as good as she got any time they were talking on the site.

It started with quick, guerilla-like bursts of comments.

He commented on her page about one of her postings and she fired back, making him snort in response.

This went on for a few weeks as they were in different time zones and they weren't always in the same place of their day. He'd be getting to work as she was heading to her lunch break. She'd be heading to bed as he was just getting home for the day and sitting down to dinner.

Then, there was the one evening that he had finished dinner and settled down for the night when he checked on the site and she was there.

The moment he logged in, she was there on his page with the comments and asking about his day. He was pleasantly surprised to be able to talk to her for more than ten minutes at a time and they settled down into a lovely rhythm of talking and sharing and making each other laugh. Before they knew it, it was one in the morning his time and almost five in the morning her time.

Gary apologized effusively for keeping her up so late but she assured him that she had been enjoying their conversations so much that she had planned on talking to him as long as he wanted.

They were both pleasantly surprised at how natural the conversation felt. It's one thing to spend time sharing one-liners but a whole other animal having a full, meaningful conversation with someone who you have never met in person.

From that night on, they made a point to reserve at least one night a week to stay up late together and chat. Throughout the week they still left messages for each other.

They commented often on how amazed they were that they had become fast friends and truly enjoyed every moment they shared.

They eventually knew everything that was going on in each other's worlds. Birthdays, gatherings, deaths. The small things, the big things, it didn't matter, they shared at the end of every day.

_____________________________________________

It wasn't a huge step to go from a great connection of friendship to true flirting and sexual innuendo.

The comments started innocently enough.

A comment that something during the day was hard followed by, "I bet it was, wink, wink."

Then leading up to flat-out sexual comments when the need arose, "Like your cock, probably."

Any conversation they started could and would end up with them turning it into sex talk which led to asking each other about their tastes and experiences.

At first, it was a more conversational style. They might as well have been talking about what they did last weekend for all the intimacy the dialog held. They were like two best friends who were comparing notes on their exploits.

But then, one night, late into the evening, she came right out and said, "I've been wanting to say this for a very long time but I didn't want you to think I was a slut or anything. Your opinion of me matters greatly. I have really enjoyed our talks and the blossoming friendship and I didn't want to damage it..." and here she paused her typing.

Gary waited for her to continue and when she didn't in a timely manner, he nudged her along.

"It's okay. You can say whatever it is you want to. Because I can guarantee you I am thinking the same thing." he typed.

He watched the little ellipses flash as she typed, and he waited, not realizing that he was holding his breath.

Finally, her reply came through.

"Would you consider using the video feature some night and..." she made him wait again.

"And?" he prompted.

"Playing cribbage with me? I've always wanted to learn and you mentioned once that you play." Then she posted a laughing emoji with tears rolling down its cheeks.

Gary sent a smile back, but in real life, he was frowning because he was hoping she would say something else.

After a few moments, he received a new message.

"Just kidding. Honestly, I was going to say, that I have enjoyed our time chatting and you've been such a gentleman and I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought more than once about verbally jumping your bones. So, I was wondering how you would feel about that some night?" she asked.

It was his turn to make her wait.

Partially for the cribbage comment and partially because he had been thinking about it too but wasn't sure how to approach it. Now that it was being offered to him, was he ready to cross that line? He wasn't used to this whole digital flirting thing. He didn't mind meeting and talking to people he'd never met. He did that in everyday life while waiting in line for a coffee. But she was asking him to go a step beyond what he'd do normally.

'Was it cheating to have the equivalent of phone sex in today's day and age?' he asked himself. He reasoned that it was emotional cheating but not physical. Is one the same as the other? Could he do it without feeling guilty around his wife? The woman whom he had married so many years before and who had since let their marriage dissolve as if you took a hand of sand and placed it under water. The grains of sand would erode off your palm, leaving nothing of the original pile behind.

There were still feelings there, on both sides. But they had become more roommates than husband and wife. The intimacy had faded away like the sand as well until they were cordial but no more than they needed to be. Neither one wanted to admit that their marriage had run its course.

As he sat there, watching the screen, as well as the clock tick the seconds by, he realized that he wanted this too.

It felt like he had been making her wait forever on the receiving end of his reply when all this had gone through his head in a matter of moments.

As he saw her begin to type again, his fingers hit the keyboard with a staccato tapping and he typed three words.

He saw her response pop up as his became visible to her.

Hers said, "If I have overstepped, I am sorry. I didn't mean to assume that you felt the same way. I wanted to put it out there but I completely understand and we can keep things the way they are if you'd rather."

His reply said, "Yes, I would."

Then, they both just stared at the screen for a few moments and there was silence between them.

They waited for the other to make the first move.

And waited.

And waited, till they both thought that the other had fallen asleep.

Finally, those three little dots started to blink indicating that she was responding and his heart started to beat again.

A photo appeared.

They had shared some snapshots of each other early on, but only selfies and headshots. It was always nicer and easier to find a connection when you knew what the other person looked like. At least for Gary, it was.

She was hard on herself, but Gary thought she was beautiful. She had the best smile and it lit up her eyes when he made her laugh.

This photo was everything those previous photos were not.

Kathryn was standing, hips cocked to the side, one hand on her prominent hip, the other softly resting fingertips against her chest just above her breasts, which were sheathed in a lacy burgundy bra.

She had a matching pair of panties on as well and they hugged her hips as if they were painted onto her body.

He had only seen photos of her in baggy clothes or the occasional night-shirt that was usually just an oversized t-shirt.

Gary honestly had no idea of the shape of her before this moment.

His heart stopped for a moment. The two of them had built up such a great connection in their conversations since they met. In the real world and growing up, Gary had always been attracted to looks first and then learned about the person as they spent time together. That was the one advantage of meeting people online. You got to learn how compatible you were with someone first and looks were secondary.

But when the image reached the photoreceptors in his eyes, his brain almost overheated and his heart almost exploded.

He knew that time was ticking away and that Kathryn was waiting for a response. He didn't want her to think for one moment that he was disappointed in what he was seeing.

"All I can say for the moment is, Wow!" he typed.

"Is that a 'good' Wow or a 'holy cow, my eyes are burning,' Wow?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me?" he wrote back. "It's a "Fucking incredible how did I get so lucky" Wow," he replied.

This gained him a smile in return.

He didn't have a photo to share with her, but he promised her that as they progressed, he would reciprocate.

_______________________________________

With the encouragement he had given her, she started to send him some more photos, each one a bit more seductive than the last. She knew he was married but also knew the state of the marriage. Plus, she enjoyed knowing that she was making him happy. She never assumed they would meet in real life and what harm could come from making him smile and have a better day. Not to mention, and not that she had told him, but she thought he was incredibly handsome and sweet and unlike any other guy she had met on the adult site. So many of the other guys just started out sharing their penises as if she was supposed to fall madly in love with them for it.

Gary hadn't done that. He had told her that, yes, he found her attractive, but he had asked about things on her profile, and that had granted him access past the first gate. After that, it was simple chemistry. They clicked like no one else she had met so far and he made her laugh and smile and their conversations were something she looked forward to every day.

They had even found time to talk on the phone a few times, and it was like meeting up with an old friend. Not awkward at all. They picked up right where they left off the previous night typing and it was nice to not have that delay while the other person was working on their response.

If she were being completely honest with herself, if Gary lived closer, he would be just the kind of guy she would try and seduce.

She had been told before that she was attractive and she guessed she was a bit. But she never really believed it. The few guys that had said so, had fooled around with her and then moved on spouting some crap about it being them, not her.

But Gary seemed genuine in everything he said. His reaction to her photos made her feel wonderful and warm inside. Knowing that he first liked her for her personality and not her body helped. Also knowing that they were somewhat far apart, and the chances they'd ever meet were slim to none meant that he had no reason to lie just to get in her pants.

Kathryn wanted to reward him as well. He had been very patient over the last year. They had been playful and he had intimated that he would love to see more of her, but she always changed the subject. It was time he got something special.

So, she was playful and sexy and flashed him as much as possible and ended with a photo of her sliding her bra off, draping it around her neck so the cups still covered her nipples but her cleavage was on full display.

_________________________________________

Gary saw the latest photo and he almost came in his pants. He had seen breasts and bodies before. He even got to see his wife's every day. But she hadn't let him touch her in years. It was like a permanent strip joint—all the turn-on with none of the satisfaction.

But seeing the body of someone whom he had grown to know and admire and even start to care about, it was like he was a teenager again, seeing a girl's body for the first time. The excitement, terror, and arousal he feeling, felt like the first time and it was so refreshing, he had forgotten how wonderful it was to anticipate something to do with sex. Even if it was over the computer.

All he could do was send Kathryn photos of him smiling a big, stupid, admiring grin after each shot.

What he wanted to do was unzip his pants, pull out his hardened cock, wrap his fingers around the hot, hard shaft, and stroke till he did shoot a load of cum in the air to land back down on his stomach and he wanted to show it all to her so she could finally see that he wasn't just saying that he found her beautiful. He knew she had self-esteem issues. Hell, everyone did. But he did find her stunningly gorgeous and sexy as fuck.

Unfortunately, he wasn't alone and couldn't take the chance of getting caught with his dick in his hand stroking off to photos that weren't simply a porn site.

Personal photos were better for his arousal but much worse for his health if he got caught looking at them. Weird how that worked.

__________________________________________

That all happened four years ago.

Since then, Gary and his wife have separated. It was mutual and amicable and they went their own ways.

Gary had continued to talk to Kathryn and their evening chats had taken on a whole new tone as he didn't have to worry about getting caught with his pants down, quite literally.

They had spent many evenings arousing each other with words, photos, and even video chats on those evenings when she could stay up late.

Having sex online was very freeing as they could play in any way they wanted to. They might not both be into restraint, but they could pretend.

They were adults and had fantasies about things they wanted to try at least once in their lives, and they both agreed to be honest if it came to something that they simply didn't want to do or explore.

One of her fantasies had always been to have a stranger enter her place and take advantage of her. Nothing violent, purely sexual. When they played out that fantasy, she always got the wettest and came the loudest.

He loved hearing her orgasm. She was incredibly vocal and verbose when she was exploding. Not to mention her vocabulary got extremely dirty when she was climaxing.

That was what usually pushed Gary over the edge. He had some of the most productive cums of his life with Kathryn. Even at his age, she coaxed more cum out of him than he had ever had, including when he was stroking to porn as a teenager.

Now, here he was, after many years of talking and playing and fantasizing, on his way to Kathryn's home, to see her for the first time.

They had been tossing the idea around for about two years since the separation became final. But their schedules would never mesh or something came up.

Gary finally had some time off and some extra money to make the trip. Here was, sitting in the cab, both anxious and terrified of what was about to happen. She would be the first woman he had been with in any carnal way for over thirty-five years. No pressure.

______________________________________

He had been following his journey on his phone and when he got within ten minutes, he sent her a quick text letting her know. According to their plan, this was to be their only communication before his arrival.

Tonight was all about her.

As the miles passed, Gary was getting harder and harder in anticipation. His heart was also beating faster and faster and his palms had started to sweat. He popped a mint into his mouth so he didn't have travel breath when he arrived.

The cab pulled up outside the address and he prayed that it was the correct one or this was going to go pear-shaped very quickly.

He got out, grabbing his bag as he slid across the car to get out on the sidewalk side. As he leaned over to pay the cab driver, he noticed her eyes staring at his crotch and the large bulge that had grown there in the last few miles.

"Sorry, it's been a while," was all he could say to her.

"You should get that looked at," she replied. "Even if you are on the way to get that checked, I would be willing to be a second opinion for you later if you like," she said, smiling mischievously.

"Thanks, I'll let you know. Keep the change," he said, smiling back.

She handed him a business card and said, "You keep that. Just in case. I get off at 11. I can get you off by 11:30," and then she drove away.

Gary stood up and thought to himself, 'Well, that didn't calm my situation any. I'm going to be done before I even enter the house.'

___________________________________________

He walked toward the home. He had been given very explicit instructions. He was to go around to the back and when he got there, he was to go to the fifth planter to the left of the door and search for the key to let himself in.

Thankfully, the key was there, which was a pretty good sign he was in the right place and wasn't about to get shot for breaking and entering.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

The door opened quietly as if the hinges had recently been oiled.

Gary put his bag down and took off his shoes.

Kathryn had told him the layout of the house and where to head to find her.

He took his time as he wandered through her house, looking at her decor and any photos she had on display. He passed her computer desk and recognized the background he always saw when they video chatted. The house was warm and comfortable and from what he knew of her, fit her perfectly.

As he neared the stairs to the second floor, he could hear the sound of the shower running filter down from above him.

His heart was beating incredibly fast. He had never done anything like this before and his chest felt like he was about to have a heart attack, but in a good way. Kind of like the feeling you get on a roller coaster as the cars drop a second before you do and for a moment, you are weightless and falling, terrified and excited all at the same time.

Without his shoes on, his feet made no sound on the stairs as he walked up them.

For a moment, a split second, he thought about backing out and calling a cab to just head to his hotel.

But then he remembered all the photos Kathryn had sent him over the years, how beautiful she was, and how much he wanted to see her in the flesh.

As he climbed the stairs, he could feel the lump in his pants get larger and tighter.

He started to unbutton his shirt and at the top of the stairs, took it off to let it fall on the landing.

Stopping to lean against the railing, he slid off his socks and started to undo his pants, but thought better about it until he got to the bathroom and peeked in to make sure Kathryn was going along with the plan and hadn't backed out.

The sound of the shower drew him toward the bathroom.

His heart was almost beating out of his chest now, and his palms were sweaty.

He reached the door, opened it as quietly as he could, and slid into the steamy room. The mirrors were fogged over and the shower had an opaque curtain around it so all he could see was the shadowy shape of a female form.

The hands were rubbing together and as he watched, they lay against her stomach and slid up to the full shadows of her breasts. They lifted the luscious globes that he had the honor of having seen many times over video chat. Then the hands released them and he watched as the shadowy flesh bounced, as if they were hypnotizing him and drawing him into the shower like a siren's call.

Gary undid his belt and the button on his pants, sliding them to the floor along with his underwear in one motion.

He stood there and looked down at his body. He was a bit overweight but not fat; the typical dad bod, as they say. For another split second, he had a moment of doubt. Would the gorgeous, naked woman just a few feet away be disappointed when she saw him in the flesh?

Then he saw his painfully engorged cock sticking out from his body, almost as if it was screaming at him to get over his doubt and take those two-and-a-half steps toward the shower.

He entered the shower from behind her, seeing her naked body, head to toe, dripping with water, glorious in her beauty. Her ass looked incredible and he marveled at the firmness of her cheeks as they lead down to the back of her sexy legs that were firm from a daily run. He really couldn't believe that she had any interest in him. She was young, stunning, and in incredible shape and he was an older, slightly pear-shaped, bald gentleman. But here he was, with her blessing and he was going to do his best to quell any more doubts and enjoy the moment.

Gary put his hands lightly on her shoulders and felt her body tense under his touch.

"Don't turn around," he said. "Just keep facing forward and relax. I won't hurt you."

This was all a part of her fantasy that she had told him about often. And he was going to do his best to give her just what she wanted.

"Who are you?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"No talking," he replied. "Just follow my instructions."

She nodded in the affirmative and stood still, waiting to be told what to do next.

Gary took a moment to admire her body. His fingers traced the rivulets of water as they followed the contours of her body from her shoulders down her back, over her ass, and the back of her thighs. Just using his fingertips to trace her skin. He felt her body shake under his touch. Although he wasn't sure if it was from excitement or nervousness.

His hands followed back up her body to the cheeks of her ass and he cupped each one to give it a light squeeze followed by a soft spank. He thought her heard Kathryn whimper a little when he swatted her bottom. To be sure, he gave her left cheek another light swat and he heard her whimper again and felt her body shudder.

"Oh, you like that do you?" he asked her.

Her head nodded, but she didn't verbalize her approval because he had told her not to.

Gary leaned into her body, nestling his hard cock in the split of her ass. It felt like it belonged there and should have been there all along. Her cheeks tensed and gripped his shaft as he moved. Between the water and the soap, his cock slid up and down in the grip of her bottom. As good as it felt, he was already so hard, he would have cum too quickly if he kept himself humping her. He pulled his hips back to break contact between his lower body and hers and he heard her whine a bit.

"Don't worry, I just want this to last," he whispered in her ear and she leaned her head back against his shoulder. He could see that her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as her back made contact with his chest.

His hands were on her shoulders again, feeling her soft skin under his palms. With her leaning back against him, he got an amazing view of her soapy breasts and incredible cleavage.

'Finally' he thought. His hands slid down her arms then went under them to reach up and cup each of her tits. Those tits that she had flashed him mercilessly for years, knowing full well that he was ultimately a breast man and would always react to regardless of anything else they were doing. She knew by flashing her naked breasts at him, he would always get pushed over the edge and cum for her.

They were even more magnificent in real life. They were soft and heavy and overflowed his hands just the way he liked and had fantasized about so many nights while he jerked himself off with her watching from miles away. Now they were in his hands and he didn't think he would ever get enough of them.

He massaged them and felt her nipples harden under his palms. Those luscious thick nipples that he had dreamed about sucking and holding in his mouth. His fingers pinched and pulled them and the harder he pulled the more he heard her cry in ecstasy. Her fingers were reaching back and her nails were digging into his thighs. She kept trying to reach his cock but he kept pulling away from her touch. He was in control and he knew that it would not only drive her crazy, but if he let her get her hands on him, he would cum and it would be over way too soon.

Gary wanted nothing more than to caress her breasts all night, but there were still so many things they needed from each other.

One of his hands slid down her belly, feeling the tautness of her toned abs, and continued past to her tight lips that he had also only seen in photos. Her hips were arching out to meet his hand.

The patch of hair that he had seen so often had been removed and his fingers ran over her smooth skin down to the top of her opening.

He let just his middle finger dip in between her lips. They were already puffy and spreading with sexual excitement and his finger slid easily into her cleft to find her clit.

The moment he made contact she buried her face in his neck, pressed her lips to his skin, and cried out as she climaxed.

Her fingernails dug so deep in his thighs he thought she might be drawing blood but he didn't care.

He flicked her clit slowly, over and over, and each time he felt her body shudder against him. Micro climaxes shook her and he felt her legs start to buckle as she slid down his body a bit.

Gary wrapped an arm around her torso and held her up. "Lean against the wall. Put your hands out and hold yourself up. Don't you dare quit on me," he told her.

Kathryn complied with his demands but he could tell it was taking all of her strength to follow his order.

She looked so sexy like that. Her body bent over, the water running down her back and funneling like a sexy waterfall over her ass.

Before he finished with her, he had to do one more thing that he had wanted to do since the first time she had graced him with the sight of her naked body.

He dropped to his knees and pushed her legs apart. He parted her cheeks and let his tongue start at the top of the crack of her ass, licking down the full length of her valley, under her legs, and into her soaking wet pussy.

She cried out again as her body pushed back onto his tongue, forcing it further inside of her.

He gave her ass a playful spank and she pushed back again, which was fine with him. He wanted to lick as deeply into her as he could get.

Even though the shower had been washing her juices away, his tongue was at the source, licking the deep walls of her pussy. The flavor was better than he had ever imagined and better than anything that had ever been in his mouth. He couldn't get enough as he buried his face in her folds, inhaling the scent and taste of her fresh body.

She was fucking his tongue and crying out with climax after climax.

He was in his glory and could have ended the night right there, but they both knew that there was one more thing that had to happen to complete the fantasy.

Gary pulled himself away, his tongue pulling out of her lips with a pop as he broke the suction.

Her hips continued to push back as she looked for his mouth. Her cries were ones of loss and longing. But she refused to disobey and speak her desire. All she could do was whine for more.

He licked up her pussy lips and back up her ass, making sure to push his tongue into the little elastic ring of her behind. Just a short stroke or two which caused her to jump...but that wasn't part of the plan tonight. At least not yet, only time would tell if he got that lucky.

His tongue followed up her body, along her back, as he pressed his hips against her and leaned his body over hers to cup her breasts that were hanging and swinging perfectly underneath her.

"Put me inside of you," he ordered.

She shook her head, no.

"Do it. Take my hard, throbbing cock and put it inside of you," he said again a bit more forcefully.

He felt her hand reach between her legs and wrap around his hardness. She gave it a few strokes, examining the full size and girth of him. Then she slid the head along her slit until she seated it just at the opening of her lips.

Gary didn't go slowly, even though he wanted nothing more than to pump just the head back and forth inside the ring of her pussy, teasing her even more. But he knew full well neither of them could handle that. So, he pushed hard and in one single thrust, shoved his penis into Kathryn's body, burying it fully until his balls were resting against her ass.

"Yes!!" she screamed.

"I said no talking," he said softly, with a smile on his lips, going with the rules of the game they had set.

"I don't care anymore. I don't. I need it. I need you. Please! Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Take me. Just take my pussy. Make me yours. Fill me with your cock and fuck me as hard and for as long as you can. I've wanted this for so long and I can't take it anymore. Please!" She was begging and rambling and her body was trying to fuck him but he held her hips in place.

"Stop moving!" he said and smacked her ass a bit harder than before. She stopped pushing back against him, but he could feel her pussy lips grasping at his cock, trying to milk him.

He massaged her breasts and his lips kissed her back as he started to slowly pump his hips, sliding his turgid tool in and out of her body.

The feeling was beyond comprehension. Gary had only fucked two women in his life. One girl in college and then his wife. But they hadn't had sex for years before the divorce and it had taken him another two years to find the time and money to travel here to Kathryn's. But in all that time, he had never experienced so perfect and wonderful and exquisite a feeling as his cock buried deep in this women's body.

He fit perfectly. He could feel the walls of her pussy along his shaft. It wasn't too tight or too loose. It was just right. Like Goldilocks.

On every thrust, the sensations on his penis were extraordinary. All along his shaft, on every inch, he was being stimulated like never before and he began to thrust faster and faster, wanting more and more of this feeling.

He pulled his hands away from her breasts to rest on that perfect spot of a woman's hips that seemed made for a man's hands to rest as he held her body while he fucked her.

Back and forth, in and out, with a pause as he bottomed out in her every third or fourth stroke so he could prolong the experience for as long as possible.

But it was impossible to make it last any longer. He was almost done. He could feel that boil in the base of his cock that signaled he was going to explode very soon. His hips started to thrust on their own and he pumped faster and faster.

He knew it was okay for him to cum inside of her without protection. It was one of the things they had discussed early on. She had been worried to tell him that she was unable to have kids, but Gary had never wanted any anyway and loved the thought of being able to cum without a condom between them.

Back and forth, as deep as he could push, he thrust and fucked. "Oh Fuck!" he screamed. His fingers dug into her hips. She pushed back against him and he could feel her muscles sucking at him frantically.

"Fuck!!" He felt the first shot of his cum travel up the length of his cock and explode out of the head.

Kathryn cried out as she felt the heat of his cum hit inside of her. "Yes! More!" she cried out, the rules of their game abandoned.

Gary kept pumping his hips and his cock kept pumping out cum, shot after shot, more than he had felt pour out of him in ages. Every explosion of fluid resulted in a cry from Kathryn.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me. Flood my pussy! Fill me up with your cum. Mark me as yours. No one else will ever have this pussy. It's yours for as long as you want it. Fuck!" Her head was tossing about and her hips were pushing into his.

It went on for so long, that Gary thought he might pass out from the lack of blood to his brain.

But just as he saw his vision start to tunnel, he felt the last spasm of orgasm leave his body.

His hands had been massaging her back as he filled her with his seed and even with the shower still flowing over them, he could feel his cum squirting out of her body to run down his balls and thighs.

They stayed like that, locked together in post-orgasmic glory for another few minutes, reveling in the afterglow of being joined together.

Then, he slowly, excruciatingly so, pulled his cock out of her cum soaked vagina. She tried to keep him buried inside but that wasn't part of the game.

He would have been happy to break the rules as well, but he had promised her that no matter what she said or did, he would stay true to the fantasy.

He slid out with a pop as her lips snapped shut and she whimpered again. "Please, no..." she left it hanging.

"Don't turn around. No peeking. I'll let myself out," he said as he washed his cock that was surprisingly still rock hard.

He kept his eyes on her as he stepped out of the shower to dry off.

His pants were back on and as he started out the door, he heard her say, "I'll see you later."

__________________________________________

That was the plan. He finished getting dressed, retrieved his bag, and called another cab to get him to his hotel.

They were going to meet for dinner that evening. They knew they got along. They knew they were compatible, but it was one thing to play when you knew it was safe and miles away from each other without fear of being stuck with someone.

It was another thing entirely to be compatible sexually in the real world.

How tragic it would have been to meet and find out that no matter how well you got along, the sex in real life was terrible. Then you were stuck with each other and not wanting to hurt the other person's feelings.

So, they had come up with this plan to have sex first. No promises. Sex followed by dinner if they thought they could be compatible. If for whatever reason one of them thought it wasn't all it built up to be over the years, they just didn't have to show up at dinner: no harm, no hurt feelings, no embarrassment.

Just disappointment.

That was why he wasn't staying at her place while he was here. At least not yet. No obligations.

____________________________________________

Gary changed from his travel clothes into a clean outfit and headed to the restaurant she told him to be at. He arrived a bit early to make sure he had a table for her if she showed up. They were supposed to meet at eight.

He watched the door and his watch. Eight came and went and he started to get a sinking feeling in his stomach. He shouldn't be upset. The sex had been earth-shatteringly good. It had been completely worth the trip.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, a kiss on his cheek, and a voice at his ear that said, "Hello, gorgeous. It's so nice to finally meet you."

He turned to see Kathryn. She must have come in another way. He didn't care. His heart started beating again and the blood started flowing again, including to his cock once more. She looked stunning in a beautiful red dress that left little to the imagination where her breasts were concerned. Her eyes sparkled with that shine he was so used to seeing and that always brought a smile to his lips and a catch to his breath.

"Well, hello beautiful," he replied and leaned in to kiss her lips. They were soft and yielded to his tongue as he licked them.

She pulled back and sat down next to him, keeping her hand on his arm.

'This is going to be a very long dinner,' he thought to himself.

"Yes, it is," she said, as if reading his mind. "But as soon as we are done eating, we can head to your hotel, because I don't think I can wait till we get home this time." Her other hand reached under the table to rub him between his legs.

Gary thought to himself, 'A weekend is not going to be enough,' and started to make plans in his head to change his flight at the first available moment.

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments