Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Is Grown Up

"Son's friend finally gets to realize the MILF fantasy he has held for years."

100
10 Comments 10
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Susan spends the week enjoying being alone until she is surprised."

I cannot believe it happened, but as I sat in my kitchen early Sunday morning, the events of the last several hours flooded through my memory, bringing a huge smile to my face.

It was late Saturday morning, the first weekend alone since my son, Steven, had gone upstate to spend time with his father after graduating high school.

This left me alone and I was enjoying the freedom that a single mother rarely gets.

I had taken the week off to celebrate the end of the “single mom” chapter of my life and begin to find me again.

Throughout the week, as I lay in the sun nude, working to get rid of my tan lines, I had become increasingly horny, feeling the sexual being coming out. 

I had brought out my dildos and vibrators midweek trying to satisfy the beast, but all that did was bring her out more.

Now, I stood in front of the bathroom mirror admiring my body; I worked hard to keep in shape, and even if must say it myself, I looked damn good.

Running my hand over my now shaved mound, something I had never done, I moaned softly, realizing the beast was taking over. 

“Susan, you need to get laid,” I whispered.

I was three mimosas into the morning and was looking forward to another day of tan line removal which was going very well, my breast had just a faint line as did my pelvis and ass.

Who can I call for a booty call? I asked as I grabbed my phone, my drink, and the tanning lotion from the vanity.

I was scanning my contacts list on my phone as I cleared the door from the kitchen onto the back deck heading to the pool.

“Well, isn’t this just all my childhood MILF wet dreams coming true?” I heard Tommy, my son’s teammate, and friend say in his deep, rugged voice.

I stopped, and jerked my head toward where the voice came from in front of me, “Tommy! What, why are you here?” I asked, unsuccessfully trying to cover my nakedness.

I stood, looking at the gorgeous hunk of a young man in front of me, and for the first time, my body reacted to him sexually. I could feel my chest and cheeks flush, and my pussy spasm in a clinch.

“God, you sure did grow up, didn’t you?” I said softly, my eyes scanning the muscle-bound body of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Adonis.  His golden locks flowed down over his shoulders.

“Yeah, middle linebackers need to be able to take a beating, and dish one out,” he said as his eyes began to scan my body with the same energy. “Please, Ms. T, don’t try and hide your body from me, I’ve had a major crush on you for as long as I can remember, and now, finally, maybe it can be more than that, maybe.”

“Tommy, that’s crazy! You can’t be serious!”

“As a heart attack,” Tommy smiled as he approached me, taking my drink, phone, and lotion and setting them on the table next to us. “Nothing crazy about it,” he whispered as he walked behind me, wrapping his arms around me, and cupping my breast in his huge hands.

So confident and controlling, I smiled to myself, feeling his power overtaking me.

“I’m an adult now, and you look twenty, so why can’t we enjoy each other?” he asked, tweaking my nipples.

Feeling my body winning the battle with my mind, I leaned back against his muscular chest, “Tommy, I, I don’t,” I tried to protest.

“Your body is giving you away, Susan,” he whispered. “Your nipples are as big as my fingertip, and rock hard.”

“Why are you here?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Well, Steven asked me to come by and check on you.”

“You’re never going to use the front door, are you?” I chuckled.

“Nope, been coming through that back gate forever. And now, after finding you here in all your naked beauty, I will never change.”

“Well, this isn’t just checking on his mother,” I laughed as he continued to squeeze my breasts; I knew my pussy was beginning to moisten.

“No, I can stop if you want me to, but I would prefer we see what happens,” he told me, pinching my nipples harder than before.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned. “No, God help me, but no, I don’t want you to stop,” I whispered, pushing my ass against his hardening cock.

“That’s a good girl,” he whispered as he pushed back, his cock rock hard inside his shorts.

His words shot through me like a lightning bolt; this boy had just become a man in my eyes, and my need for him became my only focus.

Losing all reservations, I slid a hand up behind my back and grabbed what turned out to be a very thick, and seemingly long cock, squeezing it through his shorts.

I turned my head toward his and received his sensual kiss. Our tongues danced as he worked my nipples, my hand rubbing up and down on his manhood.

Opening my eyes after he broke our kiss, I whispered, “All grown up indeed.”

“You like?” he asked with a smile.

“Oh, honey, I like it very much. Get those clothes off, I need you badly,” I pleaded.

As he stepped back, I turned to face him just in time to see him free one of the nicest cocks I had ever seen.

empress_hotts4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
empress_hotts4u

“Damn, he’s all grown up too,” I smiled, dropping to my knees in front of him, taking it in my hand, stroking it as my tongue ran up the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

“Oh, fuck yes! Such a good girl!” he moaned as his hand caressed my strawberry blonde hair, fingers working into it.

Again, he called me a good girl sending shivers through me, why does that make me so crazed? I asked myself.

Full of lust and a desire to please my young lover, I began to make love to his cock, pushing my mouth onto it, choking when it hit the back of my mouth.

I began to bob up and down on it, covering it with my drool, rolling his spit-covered balls in my hand as I fucked him with my mouth.

I pushed my mouth onto him further and further each time, determined to take him in my throat.

I felt the ring in my throat relax and suddenly my chin touched the hand rolling his balls. 

With my free hand, I pushed my pointing finger into his tight asshole and began to thrust it over his prostate, all the while fucking him with my mouth and throat, hearing him moan, and utter gibberish as I pleasured him.

Suddenly, he pulled me off of his throbbing cock and placed me on my back on the sunning sectional. “Your turn, baby girl,” he moaned as he sank between my legs that he had pushed open and back, sucked my dripping cunt into his mouth, and began to tongue my clit.

“Fuck! Holy shit, eat my pussy!  Fuck!” I moaned as this young stud ate my pussy better than anyone ever had.

As he sucked the first orgasm out of me, I threw my head back, moaning and shaking it from side to side and he continued.

I could feel the veins in my neck bulging. I was fighting to breathe, and my legs were quivering uncontrollably as I felt one of his fingers ramming into my ass just as a second, monstrous orgasm hit me causing me to release a shower of cum and piss onto his face, arching my back and pushing my cunt onto his face harder.

“Mother fucker!” I yelled once I could take a breath. “Where did you learn to do that?”

I moaned loudly as he continued to ravage my pussy and asshole.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” I moaned again as I rose and expelled another orgasmic shower onto his face.

“Please, please stop!” I begged pushing on his shoulders, my whole body shaking, my chest and belly heaving as I tried to recover.

He backed off and left me to recover in a quivering sweat-covered mess. “Damn you’re hot when you lose control,” he chuckled.

“You’re amazing, I can’t believe you just did that to me,” I moaned, lying on my side nearly in a fetal position.

“Oh baby, we’re not through, not by a long shot,” he told me, stroking his glorious love stick.

“Honey, I’m not sure I can take any more right now,” I replied.

“I wasn’t asking,” he told me as he pushed me onto my back and opened my legs with his.

“I’ve wanted this for too long, and now, I’m taking it,” he told me as he pushed his thick cock into me causing me to gasp in a deep breath while he stretched my seldom-used pussy.

“Oh, my fucking god!” I moaned once he was inside me, his balls on my ass.

“Susan, you feel so good around my cock, fuck!” he groaned before he began to piston his cock in and out of my pussy.

All I could do was hold on and surrender my body to this stud. 

As he ravaged me, releasing years of fantasy, I felt something in me snap and began to return his urgent thrusts with thrusts of my own, pushing onto his cock each time he roughly hammered it into me.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, and gave him full ownership of my pussy, biting his neck like a well fucked teenage girl, tears streaming from my eyes.

Like a wild animal, he rutted his cock into me, owning me and bringing a string of orgasmic waves out of me.

“Fuck me, lover! Harder! I want to remember this forever!” I commanded.

His moans grew louder, his thrusts more urgent until he pulled out of me.

Before I could ask what he was doing, he pushed his monster cock into my virgin asshole and began to fuck it just as roughly as he had my pussy.

I tried to yell but nothing came out of my mouth. Locking eyes with him as he used my ass, I started to return his animalistic thrusts, the animal in me coming out of me as well.

“Fuck that ass. Harder, you pussy! Use it!” I yelled.

My words did it, he froze inside me and grunted loudly before I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my ass, my nails raking his skin open as he gave me his gift.

Once he was done pumping my ass full, he pulled his shrinking cock out of me and lay next to me, pulling me into a spoon as we both drifted off to sleep.

*****

I had been sitting on the patio, the scene of the crime, alone for over an hour after my young lover had left me.

After my phone pinged with a text, I opened the screen to find a text from my son. I opened the file to find a picture of Tommy’s cock deep in my ass, my face buried in the bed, “Looks like you’re doing ok, Mom,” was all the text said.

Another text came through, “You’re welcome, more to cum” it said with a smiley face.

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments