Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True story of first time rough sex

"This is the story of the first time i had rough sex with a married woman"

22
4 Comments 4
86.6k Views 86.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Melissa is a married friend of my wife. She is 43, married with three kids. She has shorter blond highlighted hair and is about 5'8 and 140 lbs. with small breasts and a beautiful face. My wife and I are in our late twenties. Her husband has little interest in her anymore. When they do have sex it consists of him drinking too much and then crawling on top of her for 30 seconds. She would come over to our house and hang out a lot. She would flirt with me when my wife was out of the room and I would flirt back. After a get together at our house one night and a few glasses of wine, she kissed me behind the garage. She then began to call me and text me. After a few calls, we ended up having sex on a fairly regular basis.

About a month ago I decided to spice things up a little so I didn't get too "vanilla" for her. In the past I had pulled her hair during sex a little and she really liked it, so I decided to take things up a notch. I called her and we made small talk. She said that the kids were in school and she was cleaning the house. I told her I was leaving work early and really wanted to see her.

"Any chance the hubby will come home unannounced?" I asked.

"He always calls first if he does." she told me.

"I really need to see you today." I told her.

"I look like crap, I've been cleaning the house." She said.

I told her I didn't care. Truth be told, I didn't want her all done up today, I wanted it raw and a little dirty!
She lives in the rural area of the county, with a long lane to the house. I parked in the drive and left the truck running.

She met me at the door and sure enough, in black yoga pants, hair pulled in a ponytail and an over sized t shirt on. She opened the door and I immediately kissed her very deeply. I took my left hand and pulled her into me, sliding it down and across her ass, squeezing it. I took my right hand and slid it down the waist of her pants, past her panties. I could feel how soaked she was (she said she began to get wet when I called her). I turned her around and pushed her over to the couch. I sat her on it and stood in front of her.

"Just do what I tell you today Mel." I said
 
She wasn't used to me taking that kind of tone with her. I reached down and unbuttoned my pants, moving them down just below my waist.

"Get that cock in your mouth." I said.

She immediately took my cock in her mouth and began sucking it quickly, she gagged a little as I pushed her head deep on it. The slurping sounds she made as she took it all in her mouth sounded wonderful.

She was doing an amazing job of sucking my cock. I knew I needed to fuck her soon or I would cum in her mouth. I looked down and noticed she had put her hand between her legs. She was rubbing her clit furiously.
I stood her up and pushed her doggy, with her elbows on the back of the couch and her knees in the cushion.
I pulled her yoga pants down to her bent knees. She was wearing light blue cotton, as she calls them "everyday" panties. Not the sexier lace ones she normally wears when we're together. I pulled them down to just below her butt. I kissed her thick ass cheek.

"But I haven't showered yet." She said.

I didn't care, I wanted raw and naughty. I bent down and licked her pussy from behind. She was soaking wet and her pussy was a little sweaty and tasted so good. It was so erotic. Smacked her ass a little, then moved up and tasted her asshole, squeezing her thick ass cheeks and feeling her squirm as I tasted her.

BrianaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaJoy

I slipped the tip of my tongue in her ass just a little. She backed a little more onto my face as I did. I stood up.

"Move back." I told her.

I stroked my cock, rubbed it on her asshole, then slid it in her pussy. The sight of my cock under her thick white ass and her pants around her knees looked amazing. I pulled her ponytail as I went deeper inside her, taking my thumb and licking it, then teasing her asshole with it.

"You like that thumb on your asshole dont ya?" I said to her.

"Uh huh" she said.

I pulled her hair more..

"You like to get a cock while your husbands at work, don't you?"

"Fuck yes." She murmured.

I could tell we were both really loving it.

"Put your legs closer together, make that pussy tight whore." I told her.

She did and then began to furiously rub her clit between her legs. I was totally making up dirty things to say, but she loved it. I pulled my belt out of my pants. I doubled it up and smacked her ass with it. She jumped a little and moaned. I took it and put it in her mouth, like reins on a horse and pulled it back a little. I would loosen it a little so she could talk. After only a few minutes, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm gonna put a load of cum in your pussy you fucking slut." I said

"Do it! Cum inside me!" she yelled back at me, belt still across her mouth.

"Your gonna have a load of cum in you when you husband gets home."

"Maybe you should tell him to eat your pussy and taste my fucking load."

"I might have to come over later and fuck his asshole and tell him what a whore his wife is." I said to her.

"You can suck my cock in front of him and get it hard and wet, then you can help me put it in his tight asshole."

"You want him to be my little slut too?" I yelled at her.

"Fuck yes." She shouted back.

I pulled the belt back hard as I shot my load in her, wrenching her neck. I came so hard and so much, I was shaking.

"Take my cum, you fucking slut!"

As I finished cumming, I reached down into my cargo pocket and pulled out my pocket knife. I opened it and cut the fabric on each side of her panties. I pulled them off of her and used them to clean the rest of my cum from my still pulsing cock. I took the panties and wiped it across her dripping pussy, catching more of my cum and some of her creamy juice. Still bent over the couch, I put it up to her face..

"Taste it you naughty slut, taste my cum on your dirty panties." I told her.

I wasn't sure what had come over me, but she seemed to really like it. Without a word, she did...she licked it all off her panties, then put her hand between her legs and pulled a little more from her pussy to taste.
It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. If I hadn't just shot my load, I would have cum right then.

Without another word, I zipped up and walked out the door to the truck and left. She called me about an hour later and told me it was the hottest thing that she has ever done.

"How did you know I wanted it like that?" She asked me.

"I had a feeling." I said.

"And the stuff you said about Rob, (her husband) that was amazing."

"And FYI, I think two guys together is hot." She said.

"We'll have to see about that." I told her.

This is a true story with the names changed for obvious reasons. I hope you like it as much as I liked participating in it.

Published 
Written by glockem_1099
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments