Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching - The Yoga Teacher

"A true life story. How I watched my wife cum all over her masseurs long hard cock."

115
22 Comments 22
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"True story"

My wife had been having yoga lessons at home since June with a very handsome hippy type guy. The lessons always followed the same routine. One hour, the instructor sat in one corner of our living room almost like a statue, chanting out instructions of what my wife should do. Pleasant yoga type music in the background and incense burning. He never moved, he just sat there, watching.

In early July the yoga instructor announced that he would be going to Holland for two months and would not be back until September, somewhat to my disappointment. On his previous visits I had always hidden in our bedroom, discreetly watching the instructor who watched my wife. Much to my disappointment nothing sexual ever happened. I had even talked about him whilst fucking my wife to try and spur some sort of interest but nothing. It was purely a professional situation.  

Yesterday that all changed.

The instructor arrived at our home at 9:30 a.m. on the dot, as always, and took his seat on the floor in the corner of our living room.

My wife was wearing tight-fitting pink yoga pants with a very colorful collage on them, colors that showed off her beautiful legs to full advantage. She also had a black sports bra on. I could see the outline of her thong as she bent over to prepare her yoga mat. After the usual small talk, the music started and so did his chants and so I disappeared into our bedroom to position myself at my vantage point, unseen by either him or my wife.  

Yoga brings out a lot of emotions in the people practicing it. It also makes my wife very relaxed, very wet, and extremely aroused. Sex with her after her practicing yoga is always amazing.

Her nipples are hard whilst she practices and are easily noticeable through her top. You can sense her excitement by the way she breathes and how her stomach rises and falls the more excited she gets.

The yoga instructor was about 6 feet tall and very well built, with well-toned muscles and from what I could see through his scant shorts, well-proportioned too. A very good-looking guy aged between 25 and 28 at a guess.

The yoga was very intense this time, more so than on previous occasions. The instructor was concentrating on my wife’s breathing, especially from her “center”. He used that word repeatedly throughout the hour-long yoga part of his session. Center of course is the yoni. He was basically telling my wife to center her thoughts on her pussy and to use her pelvic floor muscles.

After about fifty agonizing minutes he asked her to lay down on her back and to relax, concentrate her breathing, and to meditate. At some point during the last fifty minutes, he had lost his shirt and was wearing purely his red shorts. The room was in silence except for the background music and my wife’s deep breathing. She was still clothed when he started to massage her feet and lower legs. She kept her eyes firmly shut throughout. He then moved to massage her head and arms, moving finally to her flat lean stomach.

Nadia_Fire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nadia_Fire

Suddenly I heard him struggling to pull her yoga leggings down her legs leaving her finally exposed in just her string and her yoga bra top. I could see that the fabric of her string was already wet, and I imagine that the view he had close up was truly spectacular.

He slowly massaged her legs from the tip of her toes to her inner thighs opening her legs and positioning himself between them. I heard him ask her to turn over and he quickly removed her bra top leaving her lying face down in just her small string which was by this stage totally transparent from her wetness.

I saw how he massaged her back first and then her legs from behind then slowly he removed her string. He could see from so close that she kept her bush trimmed and her lips bare. She said nothing throughout.

I saw how he touched her anal passage without putting his fingers inside as he teased her pussy from behind. He asked my wife to turn over again and still positioned between her legs he gently massaged her firm succulent breasts before slowly moving his hands down her beautiful body as he caressed her pelvis and clit.

By now, I had my penis between my hands, and I was furiously wanking wanting this amazing show to proceed faster and faster. Agonizingly he continued his slow pace. He gently inserted a finger and then two into my wife´s soaking-wet vagina and I could hear just how wet she was as he moved his fingers expertly faster and faster. She still had her eyes firmly shut as he sucked one of her nipples and then the other.

Slowly he moved himself into a position lower down between her legs as he started to gently insert his tongue deep into her warm center. She was moaning with pleasure as he finally quickened his pace inserting his fingers inside once more whilst she exploded squirting all over his young handsome face.  

I could not cope anymore and came out from my hiding place quickly inserting my hard rod into my wife’s mouth and watching as her yoga instructor expertly dropped his shorts and slipped a condom onto his long hard cock.

Gently he slipped his hard penis into my wife´s dripping wet cunt and started fucking her faster and faster as she carried on sucking my cock. After what seemed an eternity but was in fact a very short time, he told her he was going to cum as he exploded deep inside her, his whole body and hers shaking from raw passion.

I quickly took his place inserting my cock into my wife´s hot sopping pussy and exploding deep inside her where only a few seconds previously this your sexy man’s cock had been.

After that, he went off to shower as my wife explained, in vain, to me how sorry she was and that she couldn’t help it because she had been so turned on. I laughed and said it was the sexiest thing I had ever witnessed.

We cuddled together until her instructor shyly appeared from the shower. We said our goodbyes.

I cannot wait for his next lesson!      

Published 
Written by Yym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments