Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another Agbagwa revenge story."

Part 3

Months later...

Michelle stumbled through the door, exhausted from another long day at work. Despite her weariness, she couldn't help but notice the change in her living space. Gene had clearly moved himself in over the last few months, and his slovenly habits.

Instead of feeling irritated by the mess and smell that filled the room, something within her was ignited. The sight of Gene sitting dishevelled on the sofa, surrounded by empty snack wrappers and empty cans of beer, only seemed to amplify her growing desire for him.

"Yo!" he offered never taking his eyes from the TV.

"Hi," Michelle said happy to be home to him and the mess "Miss me?"

"Suppose" he shrugged.

She stepped further into the room, the smell of unwashed bodies assaulting her nostrils. Her eyes fell upon the mounds of dirty laundry scattered across the floor, stained couch covers poking out from beneath a pile of clothes. Despite her own cleanliness and elegance, Michelle found herself oddly aroused by the mess.

Michelle kicked off her shoes, her hands cradled her swollen pregnant belly as she walked over to Gene on the sofa. "What a day; work was manic, doing fewer hours to get home to you, and being pregnant is so tiring," she said.

"Well, you ain't done for the day. Those two guys are heading over, they paying fifty, EACH. I guess they love to gang bang a preggo chick," he said.

"Again, you must be making a fortune out of me?" she said.

Gene didn't answer about the money.

"I'll grab a shower before they get here," she said.

Gene shrugged.

"What kind of mess have you made today?" Michelle asked.

"Nothin'," he replied without looking away from the screen. "Just watchin' some sports." Gene looked up from the television and gave her a lazy grin. "You complainin'? You're the one who gets off on a mess," Gene challenged.

"No," Michelle answered, a teasing smile forming on her lips.

"I'm not complaining. I'm actually enjoying this mess. In fact, it seems like we're both doing quite well here, wouldn't you say?"

Gene raised an eyebrow, intrigued by her playful tone. "Well, you do look pretty damn good, lady," he commented, eyeing her swollen belly appreciatively.

The scent of sweat and stale beer wafted around them.

"So, you think I'm looking good, huh?" she asked, teasingly.

Gene chuckled, his eyes narrowing as he took in her swollen figure. "Looks like you're doing better than anyone expected," he replied, a glint of pride in his voice.

"That's because I always get what I want," Michelle countered, her confidence now seemingly stronger than ever.

"And what do you want, lady?" Gene questioned, his gaze leaving her belly and moving towards her ample cleavage as she began to crawl over the wrapper-covered sofa towards him.

The once pristine fabric of the sofa and the wrappers rustled beneath her movement, and Michelle revelled in the satisfaction of her audacity.

With her body pressed against his, Michelle breathed deeply, inhaling the distinct scent of his musk mixed with the odour of sweat. A small smile played on her lips as she thought about how far she had come in, embracing the degradation she sought. The thought of breeding with this man thrilled her.

"It's more about what you want, baby," she toyed before wrapping her arms around him, her swollen belly pressing into his fat gut as she kissed him passionately. She could taste the fatty snacks on his breath.

"Well" he said "Ya got two motherfucks coming over to take turns banging yo white pregnant ass, so the way I see it..."

Michelle began kissing his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt. She traced kisses on his large chest.

"You want a shower, I want another beer from the kitchen and a blow job while I drink it." he began after a very short pause.

Michelle stopped kissing his chest, her fingertips passed back and forward over his nipple.

"Do you, mister" she said with a sly smile.

"Yip, I'm guessing we only have time for two...So" He told her coyly.

"Well, I guess I'm going to the kitchen then sucking your cock," she said excitedly.

"Beer O'cock," he laughed at his joke.

Michelle nodded, getting up from the sofa.

"Your wish is my command, Mr. Uncouth" she responded, she mockingly bowed.

Gene chuckled at her words, impressed by her willingness to embrace the lifestyle he represented. "This pregnant belly is all yours," she added, emphasizing her role as a mere vessel for his desires. "Get ready for me coming back," she nodded to his groin.

She returned to the sofa, Gene had his shorts at his ankles, his monster cock standing. 

Michelle handed him the beer, which he clutched greedily in his hand.

"One thing checked off." He winked as he cracked it open.

With practiced precision, she bent over and wrapped her lips around his cock, using her tongue to caress the head, making sure not to miss a single drop of his beer Gene held the can over her head.

"Ah, baby, that feels so fucking good," he moaned as he gulped again.

She continued to please him, gradually increasing the pace of her sucking. Michelle had learned exactly how to handle the crude man's massive member.

Her technique, perfected over the months, sucking hard until his grip tightened on the back of his her head. She would pull back, slowly working back up to the tip, stopping occasionally to lick the slit, collecting the drops of pre cum semen, savouring the flavours. Her mouth watered and became slick with their mixture.

Gene watched her perform, feeling the heat rise in his loins. His heart raced, and his breath grew shallow. The way she took him in her mouth sent waves of ecstasy through his body. She was perched on the sofa her knees keeping her pregnant belly up.

Gene's dick throbbed in her mouth. She started to use her hand to stimulate his testicles, stroking them softly at first, then harder, then faster. She kept up her sucking, pulling away when he came close to climax, giving him just enough reprieve before returning to her attention.

Gene was becoming wild with desire, his cock twitching uncontrollably. With one hand still holding the beer, he reached down to hold her head firmly in place, guiding her movements as he neared his release.

His breath was ragged now, heavy with anticipation.

Michelle backed off; she fought against his grip to take her mouth off his cock. She just swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Fuck, fuck," he moaned.

Michelle eased up until she heard him drink from the can again; she let him savour the taste then with speed and vigour she began again.

Michelle slowly increased the speed of her sucking, bringing him back to the edge of orgasm. Her fingernails scraped along his scrotum before taking a firm hold, squeezing and massaging his balls in rhythm with her mouth over the head of his cock.

"Best damn dick sucker," he groaned.

Michelle doubled down on making him cum.

Soon his seed spurted into her mouth, warm and sticky.

Michelle continued bobbing up and down as he nutted into her warm, wet mouth.

She sucked and swallowed every drop from his big black balls.

After being able to take no more, he twitched and pulled her off roughly, his voice hoarse with need. "Shit, woman, you're amazing!" he exclaimed, his eyes bright with admiration.

Michelle smiled proudly, having pleased him once again.

"Those fellas are in for a real treat." Gene boasted, a wide grin spread across his face. "My little pregnant trick here loves getting double-teamed."

Michelle shivered slightly at the thought of it, her swollen belly responding to the idea of two men simultaneously filling her. "Oh, It sounds delicious," she purred, knowing full well that Gene enjoyed collecting the money from these encounters.

Gene's eyes sparkled with excitement, clearly enjoying the idea of it.

"Sweetheart, they're gonna fuck you on that bed in there. And later, when they're done and gone, my turn."

Michelle felt a rush of arousal at the thought of these men using her, in her own apartment, for their pleasure. It turned her on even more knowing that Gene had organised it.

Michelle sat on the sofa.

Gene drained his beer as Michelle sat quietly beside him, her hands over her belly again. He crushed the can and threw it onto her antique walnut coffee table, She watched it skid across the surface and off the edge onto the Italian floor. a small trail of beer on the table showing the trajectory of the can.

The door buzzer rang.

Michelle looked at Gene.

"Great timing," he congratulated her. "Get me another can when you are up".

Michelle awkwardly got to her feet, still holding her belly. She went to the door and answered the intercom.

"Hello, Gene's sex services," she said, just like she had been instructed to do by Gene over the months, as more and more of his customers had come to the apartment and used her.

She had been caught out twice, once by an old friend who had not seen her in a while and another by her old secretary who had come to ask for a reference for her new job, both times had been so humiliating she had to masturbate there and then.

"We have... an... appointment," came the response.

"Come on up, 5th floor, 502."

Michelle headed for the kitchen to collect a beer.

"Take those titties out for them coming up," Gene said while changing channels on the TV.

Casually, she began to undo the buttons of her blouse, letting it fall open as she pulled it from her skirt, exposing her lace bra. As she got to the kitchen, she pulled both her heavy, swollen breasts from the bra.

They stood full, swaying as she walked. She noticed herself in the reflection of the fridge as she reached to open it. Looking at her body she admired how men seemed to find her sexy.

Her pregnancy was turning into a sexual fetish. the men gene had selected for her seemed to have a thing for knocked-up white-trashy women.

Michelle opened the fridge, as she reached in to get a beer from the back, she could feel the coolness from the bridge on her exposed breasts and belly. her nipples hardened.

She closed the door and walked back into the living room just as there was a chap on the door.

Michelle kept them waiting as she walked over to the sofa, her blouse blowing behind her at her brisk walk towards him.

The sight of her exposed flesh caused Gene to swallow hard. She gave him a sultry look, as she handed him the can.

"Guess I will welcome our guests," she said before she answered the door.

She walked towards the door, making sure her belly bounced with each step.

Michelle took a deep breath, the anticipation of what type of man Gene had selected raced in her mind. She hoped for bottom-shelf men, Men whom she described in her past as being well below her standards, ever once giving them a second look, never mind letting them touch her.

She instinctively knew what she needed to do. She enjoyed this. Why not let Gene make some money doing it? Opening the door exposed made her really wet, anyone of her neighbours could be in an eyeshot when she opened the door.

She took another deep breath.

Michelle opened the door to three nervous-looking men, all three were far shorter than Michelle

'Yes,' she thought, after seeing the bottom shelf men.

Their faces lit up seeing Michelle and seemed to glow further when they saw her breasts out and the pregnant belly.

Her eyes roved over the three men before her, noticing how much taller she was than any of them. One of them approached her, asking if she was Michelle. She nodded, a smirk crossing her lips as she saw the relief wash over their faces.

Stepping aside, she allowed them entry, and as they passed, each got an eyeful of Michelle. As the last one entered she could hear his wheeze from his obese frame. She closed the door behind them.

the men made their way into the living room.

As Michelle walked past them to join Gene she heard him speak.

"The deal was two of you," Gene told them.

"It's cool man, Jake is my nephew," the shortest man with a ponytail pointed to the youngest one. "He got his fifty with him".

Gene smiled. "Well, it's another ten, EACH. If you wanna threesome" he playfully slapped Michelle's ass.

The men all nodded that they agreed.

Gene held out his hand, and each man laced his palm with notes, the wheezy, really fat one was last to hand over his cash.

"All good, babe," Gene told her, signalling she should start.

"Well, boys, follow me," she said as she cut through them. She let her hand rest on the wheezy guy's shoulder as she passed. "You boys have a preference on what I wear?" she asked as they left Gene swigging his beer and watching sport.

"Nothing," ponytail guy said before the others.

The three of them followed her through to the bedroom, she felt their eyes feasting on her curvy figure.

"I'm Michelle, or I can be any name you want; it's your money," she said.

"Michelle is nice, I'm Ted." said ponytail. "That's Jake, my sister's boy."

"Greg, but people call me Chubbs," said wheezy. 

She led them towards the bed. She stopped and looked them over. Their eyes were wide with desire, their breathing laboured, some more than others. "Alright, gentlemen," she purred, allowing her hand to caress her swollen belly as she spoke. "Let's see what we have here... strip."

The men began to undress.

The ponytail guy was the first to remove his clothes, quickly pulling off his shirt and pants, revealing a slim, frail physique beneath his unkempt appearance. His cock was small, not micro penis small but hard it was around four inches. 

Michelle, too, began to disrobe slightly disappointed with penis number one, Teasingly she removed her blouse and bra, letting them drop to the floor. freeing her ample bosom to the eager gaze of the men.

"You are so amazing," Chubbs said breathlessly. Michelle wondered if he would survive a good fuck.

He seemed like a heart attack waiting to happen. "Thank you," she purred seductively, letting her fingers explore her own body, making sure to tease them.

"Heel on or off?" she asked.

"On," they said in unison.

Michelle watched the other two strip. Jake had a body like his uncle, although less pale and slightly taller, he was still painfully skinny. She could see he was bigger in the dick department but he had a profound crook in it, she guessed six inches hard.

Chubb's, the wheezy one, had a round belly hanging over his waistband. They didn't seem to notice or care about her staring. She licked her lips as she watched the last one to see his offering. one of her hands moving down to stroke her own breast, the other going to wetness between her legs. 

Chubb's struggled with his belly fat over his belt.

"Here let me help," Michelle said. 

Chubb's hesitated for a moment, Michelle not waiting for his response marched over to help and dropped to her knees.

She lifted his belly, pulled it away from his waistband, and slipped his cock out of his underwear. His breathing became more laboured as she did this.

 "That's a big one, isn't it?" she purred, her voice dripping with sensuality as she let his trousers and underwear hit the floor. She estimated it to be about five inches semi-soft.

 Chubbs nodded, a bit embarrassed, but proud.

 "Good," she murmured happily, running her hand along the length of his cock and seeing it twitch. She was more thankful than she thought she would be at having at least one decent cock, once she got him hard that was.

"This is going to be fun." Chubb's eyes rolled back as she continued stroking him. He was already starting to pant heavily. "So, tell me, do you prefer to go slow and gentle, or fast and rough?"

Jake, the nephew, interjected, "slowly."

Michelle looked at him appreciatively.

"You have a beautiful cock, Chubb's." She leaned forward and gently kissed his tip before standing up.

She walked over to the bed and patted it. "Sit," she instructed.

The men obliged, sitting side by side along the bed, their hard members poking towards the bedroom ceiling.

Michelle slowly moved up and down them like an inspection. The men couldn't tear their eyes away from her, clearly enjoying the show. Her voluptuous curves were perfect for her new job, captivating these men.

She walked over to them, stopping beside each man. Her fingers danced across their chests, teasing them. She whispered in their ears, suggesting they lie back on the bed.

Each man obligingly complied, their erections now jutting proudly. Michelle circled each man, evaluating their cocks, sizing them up for her satisfaction. She licked her lips, imagining the pleasures she was about to give them.

Taking a deep breath, she stood in front of Ted, who had taken a position in the middle. She once more dropped to her knees. She reached over and took either man in her hands, then slipped her mouth over Ted's small cock.

His eyes rolled back again, and she grinned at the power she held over these pathetic men. Gently taking their cocks in her hands, she teased them before gripping them firmly.

Their moans intensified as she began to suck them expertly, her tongue circling the head. Each man found himself unable to resist, his body rocking with pleasure, lost in the sensation of Michelle's mouth or hand around his cock.

Her skill was impeccable, even Ted with his small member, his eyes were wild with desire as she bobbed her head, causing him to groan with delight. His breath came in short gasps as she milked every last drop of his precum onto her tongue.

She moaned dramatically, but the moan was real.

Ted couldn't believe how incredible that experience was.

"Fuck, so good." She didn't know what one said it.

Michelle let Ted fall from her mouth. She stood up, using the hard dicks for supporting her pregnant body getting to her feet.

It wasn't important right now, only the pleasure mattered. She turned her attention to Jake, the nephew. She noticed that his was a slightly larger penis, it seemed to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments