Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The weeks that followed

Matt had been having a great time not only because sex with his wife was fantastic but mainly due to the fact he was also bedding Jess, her gorgeous sister. When Kim went out the front door, Jess would sneak in the back door.

Kim had struggled with her new sex drive. The humiliation of offering herself to him, needing him, was puzzling — and torture.

The cheating plan

Matt sat in the living room reading his newspaper, enjoying the lazy Sunday afternoon he’d planned, when Kim slinked into the room.

Dressed in a white vest — clearly without a bra — and a denim mini-skirt, she sat next to him on the couch. Matt turned a page and she moved closer, leaning against him before tucking herself under his arm and laying her head on his stomach.

Matt continued to read the paper. He knew Kim was horny because he’d given her the desire.

A couple of days earlier, he’d decided that he wanted Jess as his wife and he’d made her desire him as her husband. One big problem: if they both divorced, how could he make certain that Jess received what she needed from her rich husband Keith to keep them comfortable?

He decided the solution was for Kim and Keith to have an affair. Then Jess would get half of everything in the divorce. Problem solved! He explained his idea to Jess and, of course, she was all for it.

When Jess told Matt that she’d arranged for Keith to be alone on Saturday night, he put the plan into action. Keith believed Jess was staying overnight with a friend in a nearby town but, in reality, she had parked around the corner from Matt.

For his part in the scheme, Matt told Kim to go upstairs and dress as sexily as she could. When she returned, Kim was dressed in a tight, short black dress with a gold belt, gold shoes, and long gold earrings. Her hair was up, and her makeup perfect, including lips coated in a deep shade of red.

Matt immediately told her, “Kim, you know you look great, you feel great, and you’re very hot.”

She stared at him, concentrating.

“You’re desperate for sex — but only Keith will be able to satisfy you. You must have him and you’ll seduce him tonight. You’ll fall asleep after having sex — but you’ll awake even hornier than before. You’ll also want a souvenir, a picture on your phone. And you should leave something for him, too, something that he’s sure to find. Understand?”

She nodded.

“Okay, now you’re thinking of an excuse to go out… Well, Jess is away for the night at a friend’s house and you could be going to meet her.”

Kim walked to the mirror in the hall and looked at the coiled strands of hair across her brow.

“You look nice, dear,” said Matt.

“Thanks.” She didn’t even look at him.

“Going out?”

“Yeah, I told you. Don’t you remember?”

“No, sorry.”

“I’m meeting Jess for a drink.”

“I thought Jess was out of town.”

Kim paused, still staring into the mirror. “Oh, honestly Matt, you really don’t listen. Jess is coming later; me and Helen are catching up first.”

“Oh, okay.”

He knew she would go to Keith. He also knew the guy was about to make a costly mistake.

Minutes after Kim left, Matt phoned Jess but he heard the front door open and he knew she was already in the house: the phone was ringing in her bag.

“An overnight bag, Jess?”

“Yeah.”

“A whole night?”

“Yeah.”

“No rushing, then?”

“No… but I’m so nervous.”

“Trust me, Jess you’ve nothing to be nervous about.” He grasped her hand. “Soon, we’ll have the evidence we need and you’ll get half the business or the cash equivalent. I’ll sell this house and we’ll move away. In any event, we’ll get divorced and married as soon as possible.”

She squeezed his hand and kissed him lovingly. “I can’t wait.”

Matt picked up her bag. “I’ll put this upstairs. I just wish it was already our own bedroom.”

“I know. Do you want something to eat?”

“No, just you.”

First, they opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed each other’s company. He thought how satisfying it was that Jess was hooked on his every word. Although her behaviour was manufactured by him, Matt enjoyed feeling that she was totally in love with him.

Eventually, they walked upstairs hand in hand. They’d stolen moments here and there, but this was their first overnight stay, his first indication of what his new life and future wife would be like.

He realised he was nervous. Temporarily forgetting that he could make her believe he was a sex god, he’d started to worry about normal stuff like body odour and his breath. In the small ensuite, he brushed his teeth and coated himself in deodorant.

When he returned to the bedroom, the bedside light offered a warm seductive glow, and Jess was under the covers. As he walked around the bed, he removed his clothes, dropping them onto the floor.

Lifting the covers to slide into the bed, Matt saw that Jess was wearing a slinky red nightdress. He looked into her eyes.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

“You like?”

“Hmm, it’s okay,” he said, then laughed and Jess affectionately pushed him onto his back and straddled his naked body. She kissed his neck, slow deliberate kisses with a light sucking and tongue licking.

Matt slipped his hands under the thin material of the negligee and gently squeezed her bum while she kissed his mouth before sitting upright. His cock continued rising and brushed against her moist pussy.

She ran fingers through her soft blonde hair, tucking strands behind her neat little ears. “Matt, tell me everything will work out. Tell me we will be together, forever.”

“Jess, I want you. It’s going to be fine.”

“No.” She shook her head. “Tell me you want to marry me, tell me how much you love me.”

“Jess, I want you, we’re going to get married, and settle down.” He smiled up at her. “We’ll have kids and you’ll be the sexiest and best mom ever, babe.”

She bent to kiss him and he opened his mouth so their tongues could tangle and dance. Jess quickly slid down under the covers and guided his cock toward her mouth. She kissed the tip before enveloping him.

He felt her pussy on his legs as she bobbed up and down. Matt knew she purposely rubbed herself on him and just how hot she was. Reaching down, he gently eased her back up the bed and spun her around until she straddled his head, facing his feet. She lowered and he sucked her clit into his mouth, lapping his tongue over the sensitive bud.

Jess shuddered as he licked around it and she leaned forward, reaching for his cock. She wanted it in her mouth but settled for stroking him. Matt pulled at her nightdress and she helped with her spare hand, raising it over her breasts and feeling them drop onto his stomach. The sensation of her soft, full tits on his flesh encouraged him to press his tongue on her clit and she buckled to one side.

Matt pulled her straight and continued to circle her clit while she wanked his throbbing erection. Her taste filled him and he lost himself in the moment as he maintained his licking tempo.

“Matt,” she gasped, “I want you now.”

“Cum first,” he muttered against her pussy.

But she lifted off him and lay by his side. “No, I want you now. I can’t wait any longer.”

“No,” Matt said and got across her before slithering down, kissing her belly as he went. He thought her stomach and belly button were perfection.

Between her thighs, he licked her clit again while lifting her knees and putting her heels on his shoulders. He slipped a finger into her soaking pussy and her moan was like nothing he’d heard before—it was true passion.

Matt continued pushing in and out of her while he licked around and occasionally brushed her clitoris.

“Oh, baby, that’s so fucking good.”

Driven on by exciting her so much, he passed his tongue in a figure-eight over her clit and she groaned louder. He stopped fingering her to focus on the sensitive bud.

Her hands were now in his hair, tugging slightly, and he felt her body squirming on the mattress as she raised and lowered depending on where his tongue was working. Suddenly, she gasped before shaking and trembling violently, forcing him off her. Then, with a loud sigh, she sank back, panting and quivering.

Matt eased up beside her again. “How was that, babe?”

“Mmmm.”

Jess couldn’t muster anything else and they lay quietly for a few moments before she asked him, “How do you want it?”

Matt quickly knelt and pulled her back into his pelvis. His rigid cock pressed against her bum and she wiggled as he leaned over her shoulder to share a kiss. She wiggled some more and swept her tongue along his lips before giggling. Like a bull shown a red rag, he pushed forward, the red nightdress stretched across her back. He stabbed his cock at her and she put a hand between her thighs, helpfully guiding him to the target. Another thrust and he filled her, pushing her head into the pillow. Muffled moans broke the silence.

Eagerly, Matt plunged deeper and also got his hands to work. Pushing down on her lower back, he slid the nightie up, then reached around to cup full hanging breasts and pinch her aroused nipples.

He pounded into Jess, a relentless hammering until he felt his climax surging in his groin. He straightened his spine, slammed his full length into Jess a few more times, then rapidly pulled out of her wet tunnel, grunting loudly as he unloaded over her bum and back.

On the couch

With Kim’s head still resting on him, Matt continued to read but said, “Tell me about last night.”

“Me and Helen and Jess all went.”

“No Kim…the real last night, the truth.”

Quietly, she told her husband how Keith had been putty in her hands, how she’d easily convinced him it was their secret. He’d slept with her and shown no remorse. In fact, he’d given her his telephone number and asked her to phone when they could do it again.

“Why should I believe you? What evidence have you got that you were in bed together?”

Kim showed him pictures of them having sex. Keith had not only allowed her to do that but had even taken some of her in compromising positions.

“And what did you leave?”

“My thong. But he found it before I left and I told him to keep it safe.”

“So, maybe it’s gone?”

“Could be. But I left an earring down the side of the bed.”

“Good girl.”

Matt knew how focused his wife could be.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments