Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subliminal Slut - Part 3

"Tess embraces her new persona"

100
10 Comments 10
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Tess paused at the door of the salon. She passed it every day, seeing the women go in and come out, and thought of the image in the glass. Deciding it wouldn’t hurt to ask, she went inside.

The stylist looked over at her and smiled. She was a tall, busty woman with ebony skin and a huge ass, the black tights struggling to hold their seams and the neon green blouse ready to burst its buttons.

“Yes, darling? Can I help you?”

Tess thought she may be Jamaican, based on her accent.

“Hi. I am just wondering about doing a color change,” Tess replied.

“You could use one, honey,” she cackled. “Too dark for that lily-white tone of yours. I could certainly help you out with something.”

She gestured to a chair.

“Take a seat; let me take a look.”

Tess sat down with her purse in her lap and looked at herself in the mirror. She was very pale.

“Uh huh… hmm…” as fingers poked, pulled, and prodded her hair and scalp.

“I was thinking about red?” Tess offered.

“Oh, honey, you be reading my mind. Not a deep red, lighter than that. A little layered, a little lighter, a little looser. I know just the thing, honey!”

“Well, when can I get in?”

“You already In, girl! You got the time? I got the time.”

“Uh, sure. I have time.”

“Janelle!” she yelled loudly. “I’m doing a color!”

“Yeah? What you doing?” the voice replied from the other room.

“Pretty white girl, wants fire on her head!”

“Ooh, you doing the light orange you like?”

“Oh, yes. Be perfect on this one!”

Tess just chuckled, thinking I’m sitting right here!

“Don’t you worry, girl!” the voice assured her. “Kiyana know what she doing.”

Three and a half hours later, Tess emerged onto the street, her feathered style moving in the light breeze, flickering like flames licking her shoulders. She felt radiant, even lighter, and everyone she passed gave her a look of approval. Instead of home, she went to the little clothing shop at the end of the square, searching through the vintage and unique assortment of fashion to find something she liked. The woman there had been very helpful, commenting on her beautiful hair and figure, and had ogled her a few times as she tried on various outfits. Tess found her attention arousing and decided to be bold.

"Would you like to come in here and give me little personal attention?" Tess asked in a seductive tone.

The willowy brunette replied by stepping into the changing room and closing the door, setting the lock with a sly grin on her pretty face. She gently pulled the shoulder straps down over Tess's arms, revealing her bare breasts, and kissed her passionately while pulling the hem of the dress up to her waist. In a slow movement, she lowered herself to the floor, giving the pert nipples a quick lick on the way by, and nuzzled her nose into Tess's tightly trimmed bush.

Tess gasped and moaned quietly, trying to keep her voice low while the velvety tongue flickered, probed, and licked. Her back arched, and she held the brunette's head tightly when she came, grinding her pussy into the pretty face between her legs and gritting her teeth to avoid screaming. Once the quivering slowed and the orgasm waned, she let go, and the brunette rose up and put her wet mouth on Tess's waiting lips. Tess slipped her hand down between the slender legs and under the waistband of the short skirt, finding the wetness waiting for her touch.

Kissing and pushing their breasts together, the two moved in a frenzied motion while Tess fingered the hungry cunt, her fingers soaked to the last knuckle. She felt a gasp in her mouth and the pussy jam against her fingers when the climax arrived, and Tess held her tight in a tongue-twirling lip lock until it passed. Her hand was drenched, and the two giggled for a moment before releasing their embrace. A short time later, Tess walked out with two bags of clothes and a sated look on her face.

*****

The dinner with Mitch had been good, the quick romp in her bed, not as satisfying. Although in decent shape with a nice-sized cock, he had finished quickly and left her wanting. After a quick rinse in the shower, he had left, hoping foolishly to see her again, and Tess leaned against the door after closing it. Her pussy ached for relief, and she smiled to herself while opening her laptop. A quick search of the staff directory gave her Gavin's number, and he answered on the fifth ring.

"Hello?" the groggy voice answered.

"Hello, Gavin," Tess purred. "It's Tess."

"Tess! Hi there!"

"Gavin, I was wondering if you were free for the night?"

"Uh, yes. I thought you had a date, though?"

"I did," she admitted. "It's over, however, and I could use some of your attention."

"I know where you live; give me twenty minutes."

Tess grinned and put the phone down, touching her dampness and wondering if she should shower or let him have sloppy seconds. The thought made her giggle, and she decided not to shower. By the time she freshened up a bit and slipped into the bright blue nightie, the buzzer rang, and in a moment, Gavin was at the door. She cracked the door open a bit and peeked out, teasing him with a glimpse.

"You didn't waste any time," Tess giggled.

"I didn't want you changing your mind," he replied with a grin.

She let him in, pleased with the expression on his face when he saw her red hair and flimsy nightgown.

"Wow, you look so fucking hot!" he exclaimed. "I love your hair!"

Tess giggled and strolled to the bedroom, gesturing with her crooked finger for him to follow.

"Come along, Gavin. Let's see if you can do better than my date."

Gavin took the challenge, doing whatever she asked, and when she talked about fucking Mitch just before he slid his swollen cock into her, he found his arousal higher than ever. The idea of fucking her after someone else turned him on immensely, and he was determined to make her enjoy it.

"Ooh, that's it," Tess purred, urging him on. "Fuck my cum-filled pussy, Gavin."

"Fuck! you are so fucking hot!" Gavin grunted, driving himself into her.

The wet pussy was slick and hot, and his cock throbbed mightily while he pumped into her. His stamina and ability to hold on was just what Tess needed, and when he pushed her knees up to her shoulders and pounded hard, she let out a loud scream of approval.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, make me fucking cum!" she hollered, digging her fingernails into his arms.

The climax was intense, a gut-wrenching wave of orgasms that wracked her body and made her toes curl. Gavin stayed steady, driving his pulsing prick deep on each thrust, the swollen tip massaging the top of her cervix in just the right place.

"Holy fuck!" Tess gasped, panting for air when it finally waned.

"Oh, fuck, Tess," Gavin moaned. "I... I can't hold it any longer."

"Cum in my face!" she hissed. "Give me your fucking load, Gavin!"

The naughty words ignited the final fuse, and Gavin pulled out and leaned forward, stroking his swollen cock furiously. Thick streams of pearly cream exploded across her face and chest, hot strings of cum splashing from forehead to nipples while Gavin groaned loudly. Tess wiped cum from her eyes, swallowed the pool in her mouth, and licked her lips to gather up what she could. It was a huge load, and she giggled while watching his contorted face relax and return to normal as the last droplets dribbled onto her chin.

"Wow, Gavin, that's a lot," Tess chuckled, looking at the mess on her chest.

"Holy fuck, Tess," he moaned. "Fuck, you turn me on."

She lifted her head and give his cock a lick, making it twitch, and took it into her mouth for a moment. She let go with a loud slurp, and Gavin sat back on his heels and let out a deep breath.

"Oh, I'm going to need a little break, Tess. Fuck, that was incredible."

"You relax while I wash up," Tess instructed. "Lay down for a few minutes."

Gavin nodded and grinned, laying on his back and letting out a long sigh as Tess slipped off the bed and padded to the washroom. The woman in the mirror was covered in shiny wetness, drips forming on her chin and streams glistening on her chest and upper stomach, and her red hair was mussed and disheveled. She had the look of a freshly-fucked slut, and Tess loved it. She wiped herself clean and washed up, then returned to the bedroom. After standing in the doorway for a moment looking at the sated man with the drooping cock in her bed, she went to the edge between his feet and slowly climbed up, stopping with her face above his and straddling his waist.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? Fucking my cum-filled pussy?"

"Yeah, I did," he admitted sheepishly. "It was fucking hot."

She leaned her mouth to his and ran her tongue over his lips.

"I have something for you to do while you get ready for me," Tess teased, flicking her tongue over his.

She moved up and placed her legs astride his head, then lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

"Eat me, Gavin. Eat me good."

He did as he was told, using his lips and tongue to bring her to another glorious climax. She moaned and writhed, pushing her cunt into his face and grinding hard until the climax waned and juice covered his face. Tess moved slowly and turned herself around, laying her head on his stomach and licking the now-swelling tip of his cock. One hand stroked the growing shaft, and the tip swelled in her mouth as she sucked, bringing him to full hardness in minutes, and he let out a disappointed moan when she moved her mouth away.

Tess swung one leg over him, gripped his cock in one hand, and lowered herself down with her back facing him. In a few movements, his cock was deep inside, and she leaned back on her hands and began riding the swollen pole. Gavin's hands cupped her breasts, squeezing and kneading, his fingers pinching her nipples while she grunted and groaned. He tried thrusting into her, managing to match her movement, and slid one hand down her tummy and onto the top of her pussy.

His finger found her swollen nub and rubbed, bringing her to orgasm in seconds. Tess bucked and writhed, the thick cock and vibrating finger combining to give her another intense climax. When it ended, she moved upright and pulled his hand away from the sensitive nub, letting out a laugh as she caught her breath.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

"Oh, that was good, Gavin," she praised, panting with his cock still inside.

"Get off and on your knees," Gavin huffed. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Tess lifted up and rolled off to one side, settling in on her hands and knees while Gavin moved behind her. He grasped her hips and pushed in hard, the rough action surprising her, and plunged himself into her.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard," he hissed. "You hot little slut."

"Oh, do it, Gavin!"

His cock pummeled her insides a few times, and her eyes went wide when he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"Fucking hot little bitch! So fucking hot with that red hair and sweet little cunt!"

"Oh, yes!"

"You like that?" he asked, pulling back hard and making her arch her back. "Little fucking slut likes getting a good fucking!"

"Oh, yes! I do like getting fucked!"

He slowed his thrusts, and his other hand slapped her ass cheek, leaving a red welt and making Tess squeal.

"Oh, yeah, little slut. You like it a little rough."

He slapped again, and Tess let out a cry.

"Oh, I love fucking you!" Gavin groaned, dropping her hair and grabbing her hips tight.

Tess looked over her shoulder and gave him a smirk.

"Especially after someone else already did," she teased. "It turns you on knowing someone else's cock was in there."

"Oh, you little fucking slut!" Gavin roared, thrusting hard into her.

His cock erupted, the throbbing, pulsing shaft pushing out another hot load of cum into her battered pussy. His knees shook, and his body quivered while his balls emptied into her, filling her insides as he gripped her tightly, letting out a groan when he was finally done. He fell onto her back, putting his arms out to hold himself up, and when she collapsed on the bed, he lay atop of her with his cock jammed in her cum-filled pussy.

They panted and gasped, hot sweaty bodies pressed together, until he finally slipped himself out and rolled onto his back.

"God, you are a good fuck," he sighed.

"So are you," Tess mumbled, turning her face towards him.

A moment later, the only sound was light snoring when they both fell asleep.

*****

Tess strolled into the office Monday morning with a bright smile, a white sundress, and nothing underneath. Evelyn and the others stared open-mouthed, hardly believing it was the same woman that had been here last week. Tess paused at Evelyn's desk, perching on the corner, and tossed her hair.

"What do you think, Ev?"

"I... I love it. You look so... different. So...."

"Slutty? Is that what you are thinking?" Tess teased.

"No, no, just... you're so sexy," she replied softly.

"Hmm, I'm glad to hear you say that. Gavin thinks so, too."

"He's not in yet. How would he know?"

"Haha, he won't be in today. The poor boy had a very exciting weekend. He has no energy left, if you know what I mean," Tess answered with a wink.

Evelyn pondered it for a moment and flushed slightly, understanding what Tess meant. Obviously, they had spent the weekend together.

"I didn't know you two were dating."

"Oh, we're not dating. Just fucking. He's a lot of fun, you know."

"Oh, I see."

Tess leaned close, giving Evelyn a glimpse of cleavage and a whiff of her new fragrance.

"Maybe you can give me a hand with the files later," Tess teased, laying her hand on Evelyn's arm. "Since Gavin won't be available."

"Tess!"

"Just saying, Ev. If you want a break, let me know."

Tess grinned and stood up, noting that Evelyn had not flinched when she touched her and saw the look of curious desire in her eyes. She blew her a kiss and went to her desk, putting her purse in the drawer, and started her day. When lunch rolled around, she looked for Evelyn, and, unable to find her, went to the elevator with the intention to visit the Hot Dog Man. The elevator stopped, and Ted from Logistics stepped into the space, giving her a big smile and looking her over from head to toe.

"Well, hello there," he said, offering his hand. "I'm Ted."

Tess giggled and shook his hand. "Yes, we have met many times, Ted."

"Tess?"

"Yes."

"Wow, you look so..."

"Hot?"

"Uh, yes, actually. Very."

"Going for lunch?"

"Yes, I am. You?"

Tess touched his shirt collar, giving it a little tug, and stepped close to him. She had always found him somewhat attractive, with his gold-rimmed glasses and off-kilter smile.

"I wouldn't mind having you for lunch," she offered, giving him a coy smile.

Ted smirked and looked down her dress, seeing her unbound breasts with the nipples poking through the fabric. His cock swelled, and he gave her a sly grin.

"I wouldn't mind that, either."

"You have your car here?" Tess asked, resting her hand on his growing bulge.

His cock felt thick and swelled under her touch.

"Yes, in the parkade," he answered, reaching down and giving her firm ass a squeeze.

Tess leaned over and pressed the button for the parking garage level, then returned her hand to his bulging erection, rubbing up and down while pressing her chest into him.

Minutes later, Tess bounced up and down, riding his swollen cock with her hands clamped on his shoulders. It had taken only a moment once they reached the car to have his pants down and her dress up in the back seat of his BMW. The windows fogged while they grunted and panted, and Tess managed to get herself to climax just before he pumped his load into her hungry pussy. A few minutes later, they parted company on the elevator, with Ted offering to meet her for lunch anytime.

Tess looked in the washroom mirror after cleaning up, questioning herself for a moment. She knew Ted was married, but it didn't matter to her for some reason. It was just a physical encounter, two people sharing a few moments of pleasure, and had nothing to do with his wife, she reasoned. The lip gloss was just going to her lips when the door opened, and Evelyn walked in.

"Hi, Ev," Tess grinned, lifting the little tube to her pouty lips.

"Tess. Did you enjoy your lunch?" Evelyn asked as she entered the stall and closed the door.

"Very much," Tess replied loudly. "I had Ted for lunch."

"What? You had lunch with Ted?"

Tess moved to the stall door and leaned against the frame.

"No," she giggled. "I had Ted for lunch. In the back seat of his car."

"What? Oh my god, Tess!"

Tess laughed and left the washroom, returning to her desk and giggling to herself. A few minutes later, Evelyn showed up, glancing around the office before speaking.

"You had sex with Ted in his car?" Evelyn asked in a hushed voice. "Really?"

"Really," Tess answered, smiling and nodding her head.

"Oh, Tess. I... I... don't what to think about you anymore."

"Think what you like," she shrugged in response. "I'm having fun and enjoying myself. You should try it sometime."

"But, Tess... Ted's married!" Evelyn whispered.

"I know. That's not my concern, though. I offered, he accepted. It's not my fault if he chooses to fool around."

"Oh, Tess..." Evelyn sighed, shaking her head slowly.

"You are married. Haven't you ever thought of being with someone else if the time and opportunity were there?"

"I'm not anymore," Evelyn admitted. "We split up a few months ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We just didn't work out."

"Want to talk about it? We can go for that drink one evening?" Tess offered.

"Thanks, but there is nothing to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments