Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subliminal Slut - Part 6

"Tess and Eve let their inner sluts take over, and Eve gets revenge"

79
12 Comments 12
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"The final chapter - for now. Tess and Eve will return in future stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoyed the series."

Gavin stroked his hardening cock while Tess and Eve pleasured each other with their tongues and fingers. Watching the two beauties eat each other was amazing and highly arousing, and his recovery time was far less than normal.

He got up on his knees and moved between Eve’s open legs, tapping the fat head of his cock on Tess’s head to get her attention. She lifted her head to see his swollen prick waiting for her and took it into her mouth, sucking on the head a few times before pulling away.

“Let me watch you fuck her,” Tess growled, moving herself back slightly to give him access. “I want to see your cock in her little pussy.”

Gavin moved in and rubbed his cock in her folds, getting it slick before pushing inside. Tess let out a quiet ooh as his tip slipped in, the little noise arousing him even more than her words. He pumped slowly, working his cock into the hot pussy while watching Tess’s face. Eve’s lips clamped on Tess’s swollen nub, making her eyes close tight, her nose scrunch up, and her mouth stay open as the orgasm began.

The sight of her enjoying the intense pleasure of her orgasm turned Gavin on immensely, causing him to pump faster and push in harder. His cock pounded into Eve, making the bed rock back and forth, and suddenly Tess jammed her hand to his balls. He came to an abrupt stop.

“Not yet, lover,” she teased. “I want some of that.”

Gavin pulled out reluctantly, and moved onto the bed where Tess pointed. He lay on his back next to Eve, looking at her beautiful, glistening face, and Tess straddled his waist and took his cock in. She lowered herself down and wriggled her hips, grinding into him to get his full length, and let out a deep breath.

Eve watched her ride him, turning towards them and running her hand over his chest. Her fingers pinched his nipples, making him gasp and Eve giggle. Tess began to bounce, fucking his cock furiously, and Evelyn squeezed her breasts and urged her on.

“Ride him, Tess! Fuck his fat cock!”

“Fuck, I’m cumming…” Tess moaned.

“Yeah, cum on his fucking cock!”

Eve pinched her nipple hard, adding to the sensations running through Tess’s quivering body and triggering her climax. Little squeals passed her pursed lips as she shook vigorously and jammed herself down onto him, taking his full length while the orgasm crested. When it waned she let out a loud gasp and slumped onto his chest, panting and giggling.

Eve brushed the hair from her face and looked into her eyes.

“My turn,” she announced.

Tess nodded and lifted herself up, letting his hard cock slip out, and rolled off of him.

“I want it from behind,” Eve told Gavin, growling in his ear.

They moved around until she was on her hands and knees with him behind her, and she began pushing back as soon as he entered her.

“Fuck me hard!”

Gavin gripped her hips and pounded into her, his balls swinging and his thighs slapping against hers. Tess moved around and slid under Eve’s tummy, wriggling until her mouth was under the cock-filled pussy, and began licking. Her tongue became part of them both, licking pussy and cock, and Eve began to shudder.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned, the combination of pummeling cock and twirling tongue bringing her to orgasm.

Gavin couldn’t hold back any longer and announced it.

“Fuck, I’m cumming!”

“Cum in my face!” Tess yelled, opening her mouth wide.

Gavin pulled back, putting his first spurt in Eve’s pussy and the rest of his load into Tess’s gaping mouth. He grabbed himself and jerked furiously, milking his cock over the glistening face and sending a few splatters onto the wet lips of Eve’s pussy.

“Oh… fuck..” he groaned.

“You taste so good,” Tess purred, licking her lips.

She lifted her head and gave his cock a slow suck, then ran her tongue through the dripping cunt to get the dribbles. Eve struggled to stay upright, the intense orgasm sapping her energy,.

“Oh, Tess… I have to lay down…”

Tess wriggled out from under her and Eve slumped into the mattress, letting out a grunt. Gavin lay down next to her, groaning as he stretched his legs out, and Tess joined in on the other side of Eve. They lay together in silence, panting and sighing, until Eve moved onto her back. Gavin snuggled up to her, his arm across her, and Tess did the same, her arm resting on Gavin’s, and they fell asleep together.

*****

After Gavin left, Tess and Eve sat next to each other on the couch, sharing a blanket and a bottle of wine. Eve told of her visit to the salon and how different she felt after, then talked about her time with Xena. Eve declined the offer to stay for the evening, wanting to go home and get to sleep early instead. She was anxious to listen to the CD the old man had slipped in her bag.

Tess took a long, hot shower before calling Tanya. They agreed to meet at the lounge at seven, have a few drinks and maybe hit a club. After a quick salad, Tess chose her outfit, settling on a curve-hugging little black dress with spaghetti straps and a deep V in the back. A few bracelets on her wrist and a little gold ankle bracelet matched the thin chain around her neck, and she decided she would need to get one for her waist in the near future.

The lounge was busy when she arrived and she perched on a high stool at the bar, ordering a red sangria from the cute girl behind the counter. Her phone buzzed and she answered. Tanya couldn’t make it, and Tess contemplated calling Eve.

“Buy you a drink?”

She turned to find two men standing next to her, both in their thirties and wearing nice suits.

“Maybe,” she teased, tossing her hair and smiling coyly.

“I’m Dan,” the taller one offered. “This is Tim.”

“Tess,” she replied.

“Love your outfit,” Tim complimented. “Elegant, and very sexy.”

“Thank you. That’s what I was going for.”

Dan gestured to a table in the corner.

“Care to join us?”

Tess turned her body towards them, crossing her legs with her skirt riding up, and looked them up and down. Average builds, clean-shaven, with expensive watches and nice shoes told her they were corporate boys, possibly lawyers or accountants, possibly in finance. Wedding rings told her they were likely staying in the hotel.

“You have a room?” she asked.

“Uhm, yes,” Dan answered, surprised by the question.

“Would you like to see it?” Tim offered, giving her a lusty smile.

“Maybe,” she teased. “Let’s start with that drink.”

*****

Eve felt bad about lying to Tess. After a quick rinse in the shower, covering her hair under a shower cap, she slipped into the short white dress and checked herself in the mirror. Her breasts sat just right, her nipples already poking through the material, and jiggled just enough. The high-cut white panties were invisible, leaving her cheek bottoms bare, and when she bent over slightly it appeared she had nothing on underneath.

The taxi dropped her at the front door of the bar, taking a few flashes of her pussy in exchange for a tip, and Eve walked inside with a purpose. She knew he would be here, that cheating bastard of an ex-husband Rick, drinking with his buddies. Heads turned and eyes followed while she strolled around, and as soon as she stood at the bar a man offered to buy her a drink.

"Sure," she replied with a smile.

She took a few sips and avoided his advances, keeping her eye on the table Rick sat at, and excused herself.

"Sorry, I have to go say hi to someone. Maybe later?"

He looked disappointed, and since he was actually kind of sexy, Eve kissed him on the cheek and promised to find him later on. With a smile he agreed, telling her he would be over by the pool tables when she was ready, and let her go. Eve strolled over to the table when Rick went to the bathroom and stopped, smiling at Denny, Rick's best friend.

"Hi there, handsome. Can we talk for a minute?"

Denny looked up at the hot blonde and grinned widely.

"Sure!"

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open when he recognized her.

"Evelyn?"

"Yes," she smiled back, putting her hand on his shoulder and leaning down to show some cleavage. "I go by Eve now, though."

Denny's eyes dropped to her chest, ogling the exposed mass of flesh.

"Come with me, I want to talk with you about something," she breathed in his ear.

Denny stood up and followed her to the corner of the bar, next to the woman's washroom.

"Wait here for a moment," she told him, brushing her fingers across his chin. "Be right back."

Denny waited, wondering what was going on, and watched Rick come out of the men's room and return to the table. It looked like he was asking where Denny was, and Billy gestured to where he was standing just as Eve came back out. Rick watched the beautiful blonde take Denny by the hand and lead him into the washroom, wondering who the hot blonde was, and sipped on his draft feeling a pang of jealousy at Denny's luck.

Eve pulled Denny into the stall and closed the door, then pushed his back against it. Her fingers unclasped his belt and yanked down his zipper before he could react, then pulled his cock out. She crouched down, balancing on her heels, and smiled up at him.

"Nice cock, Denny," she complimented before taking it into her mouth.

Denny watched her suck his cock, her hands planted on his thighs, using only her mouth to bring him to the edge quickly. Eve felt the increased throbs and knew he wouldn't last much longer, so pulled away with a loud slurp and stood up.

"Fuck me!" she demanded, turning around and lifting the dress to her waist.

She put one hand on the toilet tank and used the other to keep her dress up while bending over, giving him easy access to her dripping pout. Denny quickly lined up and pushed into her, her wet cunt taking him fully in two thrusts, and gripped her hips tightly.

"Fuck me, Denny. I know you always wanted to," she urged. "Fuck me better than Rick ever did!"

The words and encouragement aroused him immensely, the thought of finally fucking his friend's wife turning him on even more, and he drove his cock into her. Eve put both hands on the toilet tank and pushed back into him, taking his full length on each stroke to make sure his cock didn't slip out. She felt him begin to tremble and knew he was going to cum.

"That's it! Fuck me good, fill my pussy with your fucking cum!"

"Oh, fuck!" Denny grunted.

He thrust hard and gripped her tight when he erupted, his throbbing cock pumping spurts of hot cream into her.

"That's it, fill my fucking pussy! Do it for Rick! Fuck me for him!"

"Oh, fuck," Denny panted. "What do you mean?"

"Just give me that fucking load and shut up," Eve hissed over her shoulder.

Denny pulled out and frowned, realizing the mistake he had just made.

"Are you going to tell him?" he asked, tucking his still-wet cock into his pants.

"No, I promise I won't tell him," Eve lied, standing up and lowering her dress.

Denny eyed her suspiciously, wondering what the hell was going on with her.

"Get out."

Eve shoved him aside and pulled the door open, then pushed him out of the stall. He turned to see two women staring at him, and quickly left the room. Eve slipped her panties off, wiped up his cum with them, and balled them up in her hand. She stepped out and grinned at the two women, giving a lift of her eyebrows.

"Having fun, girls? I am!"

*****

Tess kneeled on the carpet, taking two cocks into her mouth for the first time. Both were average, with Tim's only slightly thicker, and she easily wrapped her hands around the swollen shafts. First licking one, then the other, she soon became intoxicated with what she was doing with two strangers, and began sucking on them in a horny frenzy. The men grinned and moaned, both excited at getting sucked together and sharing a woman for the first time. She felt Dan's cock swell in her mouth and pulled away, jerking it furiously and pointing it at her face.

"Cum on my face!" she ordered.

He did, spraying his load across her cheek and chin, spurts flying into her gaping mouth. The sight was too erotic for Tim and he couldn't hold back.

"Holy shit!" he groaned, his hot load joining the creamy mess covering Tess's pretty face.

She slurped on Dan's cock while Tim's last spurts splashed on her skin, then turned her mouth and took him in. She pulled out the last few drops from his softening cock, then let it fall loosely from her lips.

"Holy fuck, that was great!" Dan panted, stepping back and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "My knees are shaking!"

Tim stumbled back and dropped onto the small sofa, letting out a loud sigh and nodding his head. "Fuck yeah."

Tess wiped the cum from near her eyes, and smiled at them while licking the mess from her lips. She stood up and went to the washroom, admiring herself in the mirror before wiping the cum off and washing her face and hands. She enjoyed that and would do it again. She returned to find two tired men with limp dicks sharing a beer on the couch, both still nude and glistening with sweat.

PopAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PopAsian

"So, who's ready for more?" she asked, hands on hips.

"Maybe in a while," Dan whined. "I need some time."

"Yeah, have a drink and we will be ready in a while," Tim added, gesturing to the bar fridge.

Tess sighed, dropping her hands away and picking up her dress. She grabbed her shoes and bag, then went into the washroom to get dressed. She touched up her makeup, brushed her hair, and washed her hands once more before stepping out.

"You boys do not know how to treat a lady," she chastised.

"Hey, wait!"

"Stay!"

Tess left the room and went to the elevator, disappointed and horny as hell.

"Selfish pricks," she said to her reflection in the hallway mirror.

*****

Rick watched Denny leave the woman's washroom, glance his way, and then go out the exit door. The blonde followed a minute later and began walking his way. When she stood at the table he recognized her.

"Evelyn?"

"Hi, Rick," she replied with a sly grin.

"Wow, you look fucking hot!"

"Denny thinks so," she replied, dropping the balled-up panties on the table in front of him. "This is for you."

"What the fuck?" Rick mumbled as he picked up the ball and realized what it was - panties full of cum.

"It's not the first time one of your friends fucked me," she lied. "But this time, I decided to let you know."

He looked up at her in shock, the wet, messy panties stuck to his fingers.

"Have a nice evening, Rick," she sneered, turning and leaving him speechless.

Eve hustled out the exit door and looked for a taxi, spotting one just up the street. She hurried to the car and tapped on the window.

"Are you available?"

"For you I am!" the driver replied with a smile, turning the occupied light on and unlocking the doors.

Eve climbed in the rear seat and closed the door, giving him her address, and noticed Rick step out onto the sidewalk. The taxi pulled away, and when it passed him, she gave him a wave and a big grin.

*****

The elevator paused and the doors opened, revealing a young man wearing swim trunks and a towel over his shoulder. He stepped in and gave Tess a smile, looking her up and down with appreciative eyes.

"Going to the pool?" Tess asked, admiring his broad shoulders and trim waist.

"Yeah," he nodded, giving a sheepish grin. "Nothing fun to do, so why not?"

Tess pushed the stop button on the elevator and it paused on the next floor.

"Would you like something fun to do?" she teased, running her fingers across his chest and smiling.

She took his hand in hers and placed it on her breast, holding it there.

"Uh, yes. Yes, I would," he smiled.

The door opened and Tess led him out, pushing the button for the elevator to return.

"Let's go see your room," she offered. "And have some fun."

She leaned against him and ran her hand over the bulge in his shorts, feeling it swell. The doors opened and they went back in the elevator, Tess rubbing against him and stroking his bulge until the elevator paused at his floor.

"Lead the way, handsome."

He rushed down the hallway, keeping his eyes on her as she followed, and fumbled with the key card to open the door. It was amusing to Tess, seeing this hot young man flustered and excited, and when it finally opened, he let her inside first. She slipped off her shoes and dropped her bag on the floor, then sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs.

"I'm Tess," she announced with a sultry grin. "And I need a good fucking."

"Ben," he replied.

"Take your shorts off, Ben," Tess instructed.

She stood up and slipped the dress off, leaving it on the floor, and then lay back on the bed. Ben stared, awed by the beautiful, nude woman on his bed, and finally dropped his shorts and peeled off his muscle shirt. He stood proudly with his thick cock jutting out, showing her his trim, fit body. Tess smiled and parted her legs, running her fingers over her dripping pussy.

"First things first," she continued. "Show me you can please me, then we will play."

Ben didn't hesitate to climb on the bed with his face between her slender thighs. He used his fingers first, touching and probing her beautiful little pussy, get her wetter and warmed up. Tess lay her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasurable touch of his nimble fingers, and when his tongue started lapping, her fingers intertwined in his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments