Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subliminal Slut - Part 5

"Tess leads Evelyn into finding Eve"

67
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Tanya smiled, giving Tess a wink when she stepped up to the counter.

"Hey, where have you been hiding?" she inquired.

"Sorry, I've just been so busy the last few days that I haven't had time to stop by," Tess replied, putting her hands on the counter.

Tanya put the tea down and rested her fingers on Tess's, gently stroking while leaning close.

"Are you free tonight? I would love to spend some time together."

Tess smiled slyly and nodded.

"Actually, I was going to ask you the same thing! Meet in the lounge after work, say about 5:30?"

Tanya squeezed Tess's fingers and nodded, then moved the tea closer and added the muffin.

"This one is carrot: I saved it for you."

"Thanks. That's so sweet," Tess purred.

"Not as sweet as you," Tanya teased, giving her another wink. "See you later."

*****

Tess gave Evelyn a big grin as she passed by. She was wearing a skirt again, this time with a low-cut top that hugged her body snugly, and Tess could easily see the hardened nipples under the material. She paused and stood close to Evelyn, looking down her top.

"Nice view," she teased, gesturing to the cleavage.

Evelyn blushed slightly, then giggled softly.

"Thanks. I think you were right, I should show them off a little more."

"I'm sure the boys will appreciate it," Tess laughed.

"They seem to," Evelyn replied with a smirk. "I have had a lot of visitors this morning."

"Hmmm. Any interest you?"

"Tess."

"Just asking. There are a lot of men around here; bound to be a few you would like to ride one afternoon."

"I'm not going to start fucking everybody at work!" Evelyn protested quietly.

Tess smirked and lifted an eyebrow.

"Well, maybe a few," Evelyn admitted with a chuckle. "That Randy from upstairs is pretty hot."

"Randy? The intern, the one with the dark eyes?"

"Yeah."

"Ev, he's still in college!" Tess exclaimed, then gave a sly grin. "I like the way you think. A young guy might be fun..."

The two giggled, and Tess turned to leave, feeling Evelyn's fingers tug on her skirt.

"Hey, can we go for drinks tonight? I want to talk to you about something."

Tess nodded, and a wry smile crossed her face.

"Sure. We can go to the lounge by my place; it's a short walk."

"Great! By the way, where did you get your hair done? it looks so good."

"I'll show you at lunch," Tess promised. "It's not far. Oh, have you seen Gavin yet?"

Evelyn smiled and nodded, gesturing to the hallway leading to the file room.

"I sent him to get some files a while ago, I think he's still in there, hoping I'll show up."

Tess laughed.

"Oh, you're a tease after all! Poor Gavin, waiting in there all alone with his dick hard."

They laughed, and Evelyn shrugged.

"I told him it was not going to be a regular thing. I think he's hoping otherwise."

"Maybe I'll go see what he's up to?" Tess mused for a moment.

The idea of a quick fuck was appealing, but she decided to play along with Evelyn.

"No, I'll leave him to you today," she shrugged, giving Evelyn a smirk. "Have fun!"

Gavin appeared a short time later, sheepishly going to his desk after handing Evelyn the file folder she had asked for. Tess gave him a grin and returned to her work, ignoring his gesture to the file room. His loud sigh was audible throughout the office, and Tess chuckled when she heard Evelyn's giggle.

Tess walked Evelyn to the door of the salon, telling her about the experience with the Jamaican woman called Kiyana. They went inside, and Kiyana gave Tess a huge grin.

"You back already, girl? Tired of all the attention that new hair getting you?" she chuckled.

"No, I love it!' Tess assured her. "I brought a friend to see you; she wants to make an appointment."

"Hmm," Kiyana mused, taking a pause from the woman she was working on. "Come here, let me take a look at you."

Evelyn stepped forward, and Kiyana looked at her hair, feeling it with her fingers and giving it a gentle tug.

"I was thinking of going very blonde," Evelyn announced.

"Oh, honey, you got the right idea," Kiyana replied, turning away and calling to the back of the salon. "Janelle!"

"Yes?"

"Come take a look; let me know what you feel."

A short, stubby woman appeared from the back room, her long hair in braids down to her waist and her ample body stuffed into a black bodysuit. Her huge breasts jiggled almost as much as her ass as she approached, and she gave Evelyn a good look before turning to Kiyana.

"I'm feeling Champagne, with some platinum in there."

"See, we know what we talking about, girl!" Kiyana announced, putting up her hand and getting a high-five in return.

"Uh huh!" Janelle replied, her big breasts and ass jiggling. "She gonna look stunning!"

Evelyn and Tess grinned at each other, humored by the pair.

"Isn't that more brown than blonde?" Evelyn asked.

"No. It's just what you need. You trust Kiyana," Janelle quipped, giving a wave before returning to the back of the salon.

"Oh, well.... alright. When can I get in?"

"Saturday morning. I usually open at ten, but you be here before eight. I will get you looking so hot any man is gonna melt."

*****

Tess and Evelyn took a seat in a booth along the far wall of the lounge and ordered drinks. By the time Tanya appeared at the table, Tess was on her second Margarita and Evelyn on her third gin and tonic. Tanya eyed Evelyn before sitting down.

"Hi, Tanya," Tess welcomed. "This is my boss, Evelyn."

"Tess, you can call me your friend."

"My friend, Evelyn," Tess continued. "Ev, this is Tanya."

"Hi. Nice you meet you," Evelyn offered, putting her hand forward.

Tanya took it in hers and held it gently, squeezing lightly.

"Hello, Ev. Nice to meet you, too."

"Tanya is one of the women I told you about," Tess whispered teasingly. "My first, actually."

"Oh."

"So, are you two an item?" Tanya inquired.

"No," Tess laughed. "We work together."

"And play together?"

"Not yet," Tess replied with a smirk, lifting her eyebrow at Evelyn.

Evelyn blushed and looked down for a moment, a slight smirk on her lips, and Tanya winked at Tess. She moved over and slid in on the rounded bench beside Evelyn, trapping her between Tess and herself, and turned to face them with one arm resting on the top of the seatback. Her fingers brushed the hair back from Evelyn's bashful face, and she leaned in to her neck, inhaling deeply.

"Hmm, you smell delicious," she whispered. "What is that fragrance?"

Evelyn blushed and turned her face towards Tanya, giving a shy smile.

"It's called Playing With the Devil, something new I wanted to try."

"Hmm, I love it. Am I devil enough for you to play with?" Tanya purred, resting her other hand on Evelyn's thigh.

Evelyn giggled and turned her face to Tess, seeing the sly grin on her face, and looked into her smoldering eyes.

"You live close, don't you?"

Tess nodded and downed her drink. "Very. Let's go."

Tanya had her hands all over Evelyn during the walk, and Tess had to wait at the steps of her building when they embraced in a deep kiss along the way. A pang of jealousy was fleeting, quickly replaced with a torrent of arousal. She had never watched two women together in real life, and its arousing effect was immediate. Once they joined her, Tanya grabbed Tess around the neck and kissed her deeply, shoving her tongue inside. Evelyn giggled.

Shoes and handbags fell to the floor in the apartment, followed by skirts, tops, one bra, and a pair of panties on the way to the bedroom.

Tanya pushed Evelyn onto the bed and climbed on top of her, jamming one hand between the creamy white thighs to cup her pussy, and the two shared a flurry of kisses. Tess lay down next to them and slipped her hand between their chests, moving her fingers from one hardened nipple to another, and waited her turn.

Tanya moved down Evelyn's body, trailing wet kisses and lusty licks along the way, while Tess put her mouth to work on Evelyn's nipples, neck, and ears. Moans and whispers filled the room - "... oh yes... please, please..." - stopping when Tess put her lips on Evelyn's. Evelyn began moving, her hips slowly undulating up and down as Tanya's tongue worked her juicy slit, and Tess couldn't wait any longer.

She moved up and turned to face Tanya before straddling Evelyn's face, watching her lick while she lowered her pussy onto Evelyn's waiting mouth. The first lick gave her a jolt, the second an intense desire to cum, and the third made her groan loudly.

"Ohhh... eat my pussy, Ev."

Tess shuddered, the intense orgasm washing through her entire body, and felt Evelyn bucking underneath her. Evelyn's climax was just as intense, driving through her while Tanya's lips suckled her swollen clit, and the two finished at almost the same time.

Tess gasped before rolling herself off and laying on the bed, sweating and panting, and stuck out her tongue when Tanya's face approached. She licked the juice from the glistening wet chin, then stuck her tongue into the hungry mouth, sharing the sweet taste of Evelyn's pussy.

"You have any toys?" Tanya asked between kisses.

"A few," Tess replied. "I'll get them."

"Please do."

Tanya turned her attention to Evelyn while Tess reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand and retrieved the items she kept there - a small vibrator, a ribbed dildo seven inches long, and a thick, long latex cock - and tossed them on the bed, turning back to watch as Evelyn took her place between Tanya's parted legs.

Tess picked up the dildo and ran it along her own wet folds while she watched Evelyn mouth Tanya to climax, bringing herself to a quick orgasm with it. When Evelyn moved her face away from Tanya's quivering thighs, Tess moved close and rubbed the wet tip over the puffy pussy lips.

Tanya gasped when the dildo thrust into her. Evelyn grabbed the little vibrator, putting it over the top of Tanya's dido-filled pussy, and began running it in little circles around her clit area.

The two worked her into a frenzy, the dildo pumping while the vibrator buzzed, and Tanya let out a deep, guttural groan when the intense orgasm peaked. Her hips gyrated and thrust while her hair flew side to side, her fists balled up in the bedspread, making both Tess and Evelyn squeal in glee at the pleasure they provided. A few shudders and groans later, Tanya went limp and sunk into the bed, her sweating body glowing with the heat of orgasm.

"Your turn," Tess giggled, picking up the thick rubber cock and licking the tip.

"Ooh," Evelyn sighed with a little shudder. "That's pretty big!"

"You're going to love it, Ev," Tess teased. "Lay down."

Evelyn lay on her back, parted her legs with her knees in the air, and lay her head on the pillow. A hand appeared on her tummy, then slid up to her breast, the fingers resting on her nipple. A gentle tug on it preceded the feeling of the fat tip of the rubber cock entering her, and Tanya's face appeared over hers. The pouty lips descended onto hers as her pussy opened up and took the girthy beast, and a tongue filled her mouth just as the thick member pushed deep.

Tess worked her good, pumping the thick cock in and out at different paces, while Tanya kissed, probed, and licked Evelyn's mouth, neck, and nipples. Tanya cupped one breast and squeezed while tugging on the hard nipple with her lips, making Evelyn squeal, and Tess rammed the fat cock deep. The pleasurable pain brought her to the brink. With writhing hips and quivering shoulders, she climaxed, an intense, tummy-scrunching overload of pleasure.

LinaWild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaWild

Tess sucked on her lower lip and watched Evelyn, feeling intensely aroused by the sight. She needed release. Her free hand grabbed Tanya's hair and pulled her away from Evelyn's quivering body. Spreading her legs and leaning back, she guided Tanya's mouth to her swollen and ready cunt.

"Fucking eat me!" she hissed.

Tanya did as she was asked, licking and sucking on the wet honeypot that was grinding into her face. Tess held her tight and humped her chin and mouth, bringing herself to the brink.

"Oh, fuck! Eat my fucking pussy! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Tess wailed loudly, making Evelyn sit up and watch. Her face was a contorted mask of pleasure, her eyes closed tight and her mouth in a tight-lipped grimace. When the climax waned, Tess let out a deep breath and collapsed onto the bed.

"Wow," Evelyn chuckled. "That was intense."

Tanya laughed and nodded in agreement, juice covering her lips and chin. Evelyn couldn't resist and kissed her, then pulled her onto the bed in a tight embrace. With legs entwined and breasts pushed together, they cuddled and kissed, ignoring Tess until she began to move. When she sat up, they parted and pulled her into the pile, their three sweaty bodies melting into a hot, sated mess of flesh.

*****

Tanya lay back and grunted as Tess and Evelyn took turns fucking her with the rubber cock. One would plunge it in and out, Tanya's sopping hole taking the huge pole, and the other leaned over her tummy with her pussy in Tanya's face. Tanya would lick and slurp on the dripping honeypot, gasping and catching her breath when they traded places, and when she couldn't take anymore, she rolled Tess off and closed her legs.

"Oh, fuck... I'm done!" she squealed.

Tess giggled, and Evelyn grinned, her hand trapped between the slender thighs with her fingers on the thick cock. With a slow tug, she pulled it out, watching Tanya's face as the lengthy member slid out with a plop. Tess turned around on her hands and knees, pointing her wet pout at Evelyn, and looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck me with that fucking cock!"

Evelyn moved close and plunged the girthy cock into her waiting hole, resting her other hand on Tess's lower back. Tess squealed and groaned while Evelyn poked and prodded, the fat cock massaging her insides with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Tess bellowed. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

Evelyn held her tight and kept pistoning the length into her, feeling her body quiver as the squealing erupted.

"Just like the Hot Dog Man?" Evelyn hissed.

"Fuck, yes! Oh my god!"

"Take that big fucker, you little slut," Evelyn growled, pounding the fat pole into her.

Tess squealed again, arching her back into the air when her tummy scrunched from the intense orgasm.

"Oh, yes, that's it! Cum for me again!" Evelyn urged.

Tess gasped loudly and dropped onto the bed, the thick cock buried in her clenching pussy. Evelyn laughed and gave her a smack on the ass, leaving the cock in place, then moved over to Tanya. A few short kisses and Evelyn moved up, straddling Tanya's face again, and lowered her needy cunt onto her face.

"Eat me. I need to cum."

Tanya licked and slurped, sucking the engorged clit between her lips and bringing her to orgasm in moments. She gasped when Evelyn moved away, her face slick with juice, and licked her lips.

"Fuck, you taste so good," she purred. "Oh, I'm worn out."

Evelyn giggled and nodded.

"Me, too."

"Me, too," Tess mumbled. "My pussy hurts so good."

Evelyn reached over and tugged on the rubber cock, pulling it out as Tess whined and dropped it onto the bed. She lay on her back next to Tess and relaxed.

"Now that was fun!" she giggled.

They lay quietly on the bed, panting and sweating, until Tanya announced she had to go. Tess and Evelyn sat together on the bed while Tanya dressed and gave them each a kiss goodbye.

"Let's do this again soon," she suggested. "I love playing with you two."

"We will," they both replied, laughing for responding at the same time. "See you soon."

Tanya gave a little wave and left, leaving Tess and Evelyn alone in the apartment.

"Stay over," Tess offered. "You can wear one of my outfits tomorrow."

Evelyn agreed. Tess slipped from the bed and padded into the other room, returning with two glasses and a bottle of wine. She filled them up and passed one to Evelyn, then sat on the bed next to her.

"You wanted to talk about something earlier?"

"Yes, about your sleep problem. You say you found a way to fix it?"

Tess grinned and told her the story of Xena and the old man at the shop, explaining the tea and showing her the CD.

"Let's play it," Evelyn suggested.

Tess shrugged and put it back in the player, took the empty glasses to the kitchen, and turned off the light. She joined Evelyn under the covers after turning the CD on and lay her head on the pillow.

"Just close your eyes, Ev, and relax."

*****

They were late for work. Both had woken up extremely horny and ready to play, and the big rubber cock had joined them in the shower and in the bed. Once at work, they focused on getting everything done in advance of the weekend, skipping lunch and ignoring Gavin's advances.

"Not today, Gavin," both had replied. "Too sore."

He assumed it was a monthly issue and chose not to pursue it any further.

Later Evelyn returned to Tess's apartment to retrieve her clothes, and after another round with the vibrator, fingers, and tongues, returned home to ensure she made the hair salon at eight.

Tess soaked in the tub, bubbles to her chin, and sipped a glass of wine. Her pussy ached but wanted more, and after a few minutes, Gavin crossed her mind. She planned to call him, but once out of the tub and lying in bed, the exhaustion took over. She turned on the CD and went to sleep.

Evelyn took a long shower, fingering herself once more as she thought of the previous evening. The tryst with Tess and Tanya had been extremely pleasing and arousing, and thoughts of pussy and cock were in her head all day. Twice she had almost succumbed to the temptation of Gavin and the file room, but the ache in her pussy reminded her to wait for another day.

She felt exhausted, yet sleep eluded her once more. She double-checked her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments