Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We kissed at the door for a while and just rubbed our naked bodies against one another. When it was clear that Pat was ready for something more, I slowly turned him toward the bed. We were like two octopi with our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies. When Pat’s legs hit the bed, we both did a slow-motion fall and slid up on the bed. Once we were settled, I slid up a little and started sliding his cock in between my cheeks, but not letting him in just yet.

He was already very rigid, but I just wanted to tease him a little more. Up until now, he had allowed me to control the movements, but it was clear from his hip thrusting that he was ready to penetrate something warm and slick. I pulled my knees up and sat up with my ankles on his thighs, lining him up for penetration and waited. Pat grabbed my hips and pulled me down while deliberately pushing his groin up in a gradual manner.

It was one of those penetrations that is forceful but slow, and you know that it isn’t going to stop until he hits bottom. It felt exquisitely rough and oh, so fucking sexy. I let him direct the movement, and he kept a leisurely pace but bottomed out every time. I held my hands on my ass to spread it as far apart as I could. I wanted every millimeter of his cock inside me for the whole ride.

After a few minutes, I could sense that he was starting to tire from the hip thrusts, so I began to take over the movement. I could also tell that he was getting close, so I asked, “Do you want it faster?”

He grunted, “No, keep this pace… I’m so close.”

Pat began to shudder, and I slowed, even more, to try to keep him on edge just a little longer. When he hit his peak, I pushed him down hard and ground on his cock in tight circles as he pumped his jizz into my shameless ass. I kept up the grind until he grabbed my hips and begged, “Please stop… too sensitive.”

I stretched my legs out and lay down on him with his semi-hard penis still inside me, and we began to kiss gingerly, at first. A couple of minutes in, the kissing turned more passionate, and I could feel the beginnings of a stiffening pole in my derriere. Without the concern that it would pop out, I started polishing his head with my anal ring. We continued like that for another few minutes before Pat couldn’t take anymore and rolled me onto my back.

Once he was on top, Pat pushed my legs back to my chest and proceeded to fuck me like a wild man. All of my experience with him up until now had been slow and easy. I had changed something in him and was enjoying his whole-hearted crashing into my sodden hole. His whole demeanor had changed as he commenced pinching and twisting my nipples while stating, “You get me so fucking hot… I want to fuck you forever!”

Everything he was doing had me very close, and I wanted him to cum with me, so I motivated him with, “That’s it, fuck my hot little ass hard and fill me with your cum.”

He sped up even more at my comment, and within moments, we were both spurting out our juices. Pat then collapsed on me while he tried to catch his breath. After a few minutes, with his breathing under control, he shyly expressed, “I hope I didn’t hurt you, but you make me crazy. I would love to get together away from the crowd if you have some free time this summer.”

I kissed him a few times before replying with, “I’m sure that we can work out a night or two away from the others.”

We lay there for another twenty minutes or so before there was a knock on the door. Pat answered, “We’re just getting up and will be out in a few.”

Grandpa responded, “I’ll leave your clothes outside the door, so you don’t have to walk up on deck naked and get everyone fired up again.”

I shot back, “Isn’t that what this cruise is all about?”

As we heard Grandpa walk away, I slid down Pat’s body and took his soft tool into my mouth and introduced it to my tongue. Pat quickly expressed, “Swing around here so that I can have some too.”

I acquiesced to his demand and turned around without releasing him. Pat undertook licking my scrotum while working his way to my back door. There was still an abundant about of his semen all around my entrance, and it was still leaking. As his tongue started to wiggle its way into me, I increased my suction on his semi-hard cock and worked a finger into his pucker.

His cock seemed more motivated now as I pushed it into my throat at an increasing pace. Pat broke away from my tail to howl, “How the fuck did you get me hard again? Are you some kind of hard-on fairy?” before burying his face back into my rump.

I pulled off of him momentarily to snicker and snort at his questions before replying, “I remember stating that I was going to drain you dry.” Then I stuffed him back in my mouth and adding a second finger to his ass. I knew that he was going to peak nearly as fast this last time, but I was giving up until I got him there one more time. I could tell that he was close, but he had been there for a few minutes, so I pushed a third finger into his loosening tush.

Pat gripped my ass-cheeks tightly as he commenced to screaming between them while I got a few little squirts of semen from his violent contortions. When it all stopped, I pulled off of his cock and let him settle down. When I was sure that he was okay, I got up and headed for the door. Still breathing hard, he managed, “Where are you going?”

I smiled back at him and said, “I’m pretty sure that you are dry now, and I have been neglecting my fishing duties. I’ll see you, topside.”

After opening the door, I picked up our clothes and laid his on the bed before slipping my thong bikini back on myself. I closed the door behind me to give him some time to get himself together as I proceeded to the main deck. Once topside, I saw that everyone was again fishing as I headed to a cooler for some cold water.

While I chugged the water in one fell swoop, Grandpa approached me and asked rather loudly, “So did you kill Pat or what?” I could tell right away that he and the others were trying to suppress their laughter, so I began laughing myself, and they joined me.

After a minute or two, Grandpa again asked, “Seriously, is he still alive? Did you suck all the life out of him?” then began chuckling once again.

When the laughter again died down Pat popped his head out and headed for all of us to see what the ruckus was all about. Mike piped up with, “We were just wondering whether you were still alive.”

Pat grinned while replying, “Not only am I alive, but I’m pretty sure that Stevie kept his word when he told me that he would drain me dry. If I took off my shorts right now, I believe that my nut-sack would float.” We all had another laugh as Mike looked a little jealous at the revelation.

To break it up a little, I inquired, “Does anyone need another beer or some new bait for their lines?”

Everyone began asking for different types of drinks, and I made my way around with their requests. Once I was done, Grandpa suggested that we try a different kind of bait since no one was having any nibbles on the squid that we were using currently. He asked me to grab the bait cooler from below and bring it up to see what we might try. I headed down quickly, grabbed the cooler, and shot back up before anyone could follow me down for more action.

I wouldn’t have minded a little more fooling around, but as Grandpa said when he hired me, the fishing comes first. It was a good thing that I moved so fast because just as I rounded the corner after climbing the steps, I nearly ran over Mike. I apologized for bumping into to him, and he said, “I’m fine, but I was wondering if you had a little free time for some fun?”

While smiling broadly, I offered, “I’d love to, but my first duty on the boat is to keep the fisherman supplied, but once that’s done, we could slip away.”

Mike smiled back genuinely while saying, “I completely understand. We all spoke about this when we decided to take someone on for more fun, so go do your thing.”

As I picked the cooler back up, I whispered, “When I’m done with all of this, you can come downstairs and do my thing.” I shook my ass as I walked away to taunt Mike a little and I swear I heard him voice an ‘mmm.’

While I assisted each of the guys with re-baiting their lines, I made a point of rubbing my mostly naked ass on whatever part of their body that was also bare. I got multiple compliments on my baiting abilities as their hands roamed all over my body while pinching and slapping a little along the way. So I’m pretty sure that’s not what they were talking about. It seemed that I’d no sooner finish getting everyone all set up that another would have a problem and need my help.

It became clear that none of them had fishing on the brain, and they just wanted to play with my body as much as possible. When I finished with the last one, I went to Grandpa Joe and asked, “How much more time do we have before we start to head back?”

Grandpa replied, “About another hour, why?”

“Well, it seems that this bunch is looking for more time with me than with the fish. I was thinking of just asking them if they all wanted to go below deck and have some fun. Or I could just remove my thong and do each of them where they sit or stand, ” I responded.

“Other than Mike, I doubt if any of them could get stiff again for another round but let’s test them. Head back over to the next person that asks for you and drop your thong before you get there and see what happens.” Grandpa countered.

We didn’t have to wait long before George yelled for help, and I headed over to him. Just as Grandpa suggested, I dropped my thong just before I got to him, then asked, “What can I help you with George?” As I walked those last couple of steps, I walked out of my thong and stood right next to him. As he stared at my half-hard cock, he seemed at a loss for words and set down his fishing pole.

He grasped my penis and gently manipulated the head with his thumb and pointer finger. Within moments I had fully hardened again, and he slid off of his chair to his knees and started kissing the head. Pressing my shaft against my belly, he slowly kissed his way down it until reaching my scrotum. Once there he began little light tastes with the tip of his tongue, not really licking but pressing into the flesh.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

As he continued working his way around my genitalia, my arousal was evident, from not only my erection but from the consistent flow of semen. As the stream crossed over George’s fingers that were holding my erection back, his attention shifted to collecting every last drop on his magical tongue. He started on his soaked fingers before lapping the length of my pole and then sucking my head into his kisser.

So far, no one other than Grandpa Joe knew what was going on with George and me since they were all engaged in their fishing. George seemed in no hurry to taste his reward as he freed my cock-head to let it bob in front of him as he continued giving it butterfly kisses. In between kisses, he slipped a finger into his mouth and coated with his saliva before rubbing it all over my anus. The additional stimulation had my penis throbbing even harder.

He tenderly rimmed my hole with his finger for a minute or two while gently licking my now purple head. You could see every vein in my currently inflexible cock as George slowly continued. His finger moved away from my entrance just long enough for another slathering in his saliva trap. When he again touched my wanting ass, I figured that he would continue with his teasing, but I was entirely wrong. Once he ran his digit across my entrance and lined it up properly, he propelled it in all the way and left it there.

George seemed intent on keeping me as hard as possible for as long as possible to enjoy my unending flow of pre-cum. He knew he had me on the edge as I kept squeezing his lodged finger trying to get more of that precious friction that would set me off. As much as George’s attentions enthralled me, I was now in desperate need of release and could only think of one answer.

Whispering to George, “Please, I so need to cum. Can I call someone over to fuck me while you enjoy your reward?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” was his simple reply.

There was only one person that I knew would be ready to go, and that was the name I said just below a yell, “Mike.”

Mike turned to see who called him and saw what was going on with George and me before handing his fishing pole to Eugene. He strode over purposefully while dropping his shorts along the way. As he made the last couple of steps, he spat in his hand and began coating his growing cock. I grabbed my cheeks and spread them harshly while bending at the waist slightly.

With George’s finger withdrawn, Mike lined up and commenced pressing his way inside me while still not fully hard. That extra agitation of my anal ring set me off, and George was ready to claim his reward. As Mike began a brisk shagging of my ass, I shot several volleys of cum into George’s mouth. The noises emanating from me caused the others to look our way as Mike was hitting his stride.

My cock was still in George’s gullet as I held his shoulders for balance while Mike was once again was making my backside soar to new heights. With all the stimulation that I was now receiving, I noticed that I never softened as Mike’s thrusts continually pushed me into George’s throat. Both men were doing what they loved, and I was the beneficiary of their talents.

All the others were now surrounding us, and Pat closed in to begin to kiss me once again as Eugene and Gary started sucking on my tits. I don’t know how they all fit, and I didn’t care, because I was on stimulation overload. It had only been a few minutes since my last orgasm, but I was already shaking as I could feel another one coming. When it hit me, my arms buckled, but they held me up as Mike continued his relentless spearing of my ass.

It was only moments later that Mike’s peak hit and he pumped his semen deep within my rectum. As he withdrew and backed away, Gary released my left tit and moved behind me for a ride of his own. As Gary started drilling my backside, the squishing noises from Mike’s cum and my loosening ass were becoming quite a turn-on to all. I noticed that Pat, George, and Eugene were all stroking themselves as they continued to feed off of my arousal.

I could tell that Gary was getting close to his finish and the others were almost there too, so I said, “I want all of you to cum on me. I want to feel the warmth of your hot semen splashing against my body.”

Gary quickly withdrew and began pounding himself like the others. One after another, they started to squirt their juices on me. Gary shot on my lower back and ass while Pat and Eugene dribbled on my hips and thighs. George still had my soft cock in his mouth as he squirted all over both of my feet. As I stood there feeling their cum running down different parts of my body, George released my penis and started licking the cum off my feet.

They all followed suit and began licking their own cum from my body, and the feeling was indescribable. Once Gary was done, Mike pulled him aside so that he could lick his semen from my leaking and well-worn ass. Once they were sure that I was cum-free, they placed me in the fighting chair to rest for the ride back to the dock.

I dozed off for about thirty minutes and awoke to Pat telling me that I needed to get dressed before we docked. Pat helped slide my thong up my legs while copping a feel as I stood. I pulled on my t-shirt while he copped another feel. He then handed me my shorts, and I pulled them up to my legs before leaning in for a quick peck on the lips.

Pat inquired, “So are you thinking of doing the Thursday and Saturday cruises as well?”

“I don’t know for sure, I’ve got to talk to Grandpa Joe to see what kind of crowds they are. I don’t know that I could handle three a week like this one. It has been a true test of my limits.” I responded.

Pat continued, “I’m sure that you’ll need time off if you do, but I thought that Sunday night might be a good time for us to get together if you think you’ll be up to it. I promise to take it easy, and we could even enjoy some sixty-nine time to give your battered ass a rest. I’ll make dinner, and we can skinny-dip in the pool and relax.”

“That sounds fantastic even if I do all of the cruises. It would be a nice relaxing evening, which I’m sure I’ll need after a long week of sharing myself with so many others. Text me your address later, and we’ll assume it’s a date.” I replied.

With a big grin on his face, Pat got my cell number and suggested, “How about around six so that we can chill in the pool before dinner?”

“That sounds good,” I answered as I headed forward to begin securing the coolers and tackle below.

Once everything was stored, I headed to the bridge to talk to Grandpa. I asked, “Is there anything else that needs to be done before we dock?”

Grandpa replied, “Not right now, but you may want to bring up the gaffs for hooking the mooring lines before we get into the harbor. We’re still about ten minutes out so you can take your time.”

“Okay,” I said before asking, “So are the other two cruises loaded with men that are as frisky as these guys?”

Grandpa smiled widely and laughed a little before stating, “No, these guys are the ones that I’ve known the longest and they are also the most sex-crazed of all. I started you with them because I figured if you could handle them, then you could definitely take on the Thursday and Saturday crowds. But that decision was made for anyone that we decided to bring in on this deal.”

“So for the Thursday and Saturday groups is there actually fishing going on?” I inquired

“Yes,” Grandpa responded the added, “Even before you came along we hardly did any fishing with this group, but you inspired a few more stiffies than we normally see. In fact, I don’t remember ever seeing a spectacle like the one today when you encouraged everyone to cum on your body. What do you boys do up at that college?”

It was now my turn to laugh a little before answering, “Most of the guys are just like these guys, in that they like to fuck and suck with some mild perversions such as sucking toes or cross-dressing. But we have a couple that like to be cum on or peed on and such. That was the first time I was on the receiving end of the being cum on thing.”

“So to finish answering your question, there will be some sex on the other two days, but it will be less often unless they get all fired up to looking at your hot young ass. I would suggest that you get a few more of those thong suits of yours since it seems to help all around. By the way, when I say all around, I mean you too, at least in the tip category,” Grandpa added as he handed me an envelope labeled 'Stevie’s tips'.

I opened the envelope to find seven one hundred dollar bills then quietly yelled, “Holy Shit!”

Grandpa saw the look on my face and said, “Just between you and me, Mike and Pat each put in two hundred. I think they really enjoyed having you here or maybe it was that they just enjoyed having you, I’m not sure which. One other thing just between us is that four of the guys have already approached me about replacing anyone that can’t make it on the Thursday or Saturday cruises.”

All I could say was, “I think I’ll order a few more of my thong suits just to be sure I keep their interest.”

I stuffed the envelope into my pocket as I noticed that we were closing in on the harbor. I shot down the stairs and grabbed the gaffs for hooking the mooring lines and put one on each side. Mike handled the port side while Pat dealt with the starboard and I was in between to assist whoever needed an extra hand. Once we were all tied up, I helped everyone gather their things and said my goodbyes until next week.

After everyone had left Grandpa Joe and I sat and had a beer while he gave me some details on the Thursday group and their proclivities while handing me my pay for helping on the boat. Pulling out the tip envelope to combine the money I said, “If this continues at even half of what I earned today I’ll be able to put some money away for next year’s tuition. I may not even have to take out a loan.”

“That’s the reason I decided to let you try this. I will admit that I wasn’t crazy about the idea at first, but I figured that if you wanted to try it, then I should let you. After all, it’s not like you aren’t spreading that ass all over college for free already.”

We both laughed at his last comment while I helped him button up the covers before we both headed for the parking lot. We hugged before I told him that I’d see him Thursday morning for the next group and thanked him again.

Now on to Thursday.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments