Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I approached the group with several beers in hand, and George quickly took them from me and set them on the deck. While George was doing that, Pat and Gary moved in close on either side of me and began lightly stroking my arms and shoulders. When George turned back to me, he began to feel my chest and replaced the others' hands, and theirs began to wander further south.

All the touching was quickly overwhelming my senses, and my cock started to swell. Pat and Gary were double-teaming my smooth, firm ass with squeezes and slight slaps. George was now sucking on my hard little nipples in turn while continuing to allow his hand to roam over my belly and upper thighs. Pat turned my face to him, and we began to tentatively kiss while Gary knelt behind me and started nibbling on my ass.

My cock was now starting to peek above the top of my speedo, and George noticed. He knelt in front of me and proceeded to lap at my exposed head while continuing to manipulate both nipples with his hands. Pat and Gary saw that George had gone to the next level and they moved forward with their desires. Pat grasped my face in both hands and dove his tongue into my mouth with great passion. Meanwhile, Gary spread my cheeks and started searching for my now pulsating pucker.

This whole invasion must have been planned because they had me willing to do anything in a matter of minutes. Even as I was trying to contemplate the planning of this onslaught, I felt my speedo drop to the deck. As if it was a perfectly timed ballet, George drew my hard-on deep into his throat while Gary’s tongue began invading my back door. All this while Pat kept my mouth busy by making love to my tongue.

Up until now, my arms had been at my side while I enjoyed all the attention but with my first cum quickly approaching, I moved one to George’s head and the other to Gary’s. I took the offensive by pushing Gary’s face deeper into my ass while pumping George’s face on my cock. I also stormed Pat’s mouth with mine as I could feel the cum rising in my tightening balls. When the first spurt hit the back of George’s throat, I moaned loudly into Pat’s mouth while trying to push Gary’s entire head up my anus.

As the last jet of come shot from my satisfied cock, I felt my knees starting to buckle, and so did Pat. He grasped me around my chest and held me up until George licked me clean. Once Gary and George were satisfied that I was squeaky clean, they pulled my speedo back up before Pat set me down on the bench. They all sat down with me as George handed everyone a beer, and I muttered, “Wow, just wow?”

George was the first to speak with “You have some great tasting semen. I hope you have a good supply because I’d like to have some more later.”

I quickly countered, “A mouth with that kind of talent can have all it wants. In fact, you are all quite talented with your tongues.”

“Thank you,” they all said in unison, and then we all broke down laughing.

As the laughter started to ebb, Mike and Eugene appeared from below deck and headed our way. Once they got to us, Eugene inquired, “What is all the laughter about?”

To which George replied, “Stevie was just complimenting us on our oral skills, and we all thanked him simultaneously like a barbershop quartet minus one.”

“So we missed the initiation of this fine-looking young man,” Mike stated as he rubbed my shoulder.

Wrapping my arms around the shoulders of Pat and Gary, I offered, “Since we still have about twenty minutes before we anchor, why don’t the three of us head downstairs for some fun.”

“What did you have in mind?” Pat asked

Sliding my hands down to their groins and giving each of them a little squeeze, I suggested, “Well, I was hoping to suck Gary dry while you fuck me. I do owe you each an orgasm. Would that work for you two?” then turning to George I offered, “You and I can hook up later if you need a good fuck or want to suck me again.”

Both Gary and Pat quickly rose to their feet while grabbing my arms and pulling me with them. We all shuffled to the lower deck as the others shouted, “Can we come and watch?”

I turned to them as we were headed down the steps and yelled, “Of course you can.”

Moving into the forward area, we all stripped down, and I had Gary lay on his back, facing away from me so that I could straddle his face. I then lay down on top of him and began licking his cockhead. As Gary started sucking on me, Pat stepped up and smeared a little lube into my hole. After he fingered me for a minute to make sure I was well lubricated, he pressed his cock in and began a lazy fuck.

His ministrations to my rear entrance spurred on my sucking of Gary’s cock. I had been slowly working it deeper with each stroke, but I quickly pushed it back in my throat as far as it would go. While I do love a good blowjob, I absolutely crave a good fucking and tend to get a little crazy when a talented dick is spearing my ass. I could tell that Gary was enjoying my admiration of his penis as he slowly spread his legs to give me better access to play with his other goodies.

As I was spreading Gary’s cheeks to get access to his little pucker, Pat was really beginning to hammer away at my ass. I could tell from his grunting and speed of thrusts that he must be quite close, but I was in no hurry to finish off Gary. I started letting some of my slobber run down Gary’s penis and across his anus and then used it to lubricate my finger for penetration.

Pat had started to cum and was balls deep inside me while he pumped a considerable load of hot semen into my bowels. I slid my mouth off of Gary just long enough to say, “Anyone want sloppy seconds? We’re not quite done.” I could feel Pat slipping out as I slid my finger into Gary and sucked him back into my mouth. I heard someone’s pants drop and felt a new cock sliding right into me as I managed to work a second finger into Gary.

I was in a perfect position now to service Gary. My elbows were in the crooks of his knees and holding them back as I gently manipulated his ball sack with my left hand. My right hand was steadily pumping two fingers in and out of his ass while I was working him deep down my throat.

I could tell that he was as close to cumming as I was. The new cock sliding in and out of me was rubbing all the right spots. I didn’t want to cum before Gary, so I stepped up the speed of my manipulations to his ass and cock.

The increased speed was starting to do the trick as Gary began to shake from his impending orgasm. My new sperm donor had picked up his pace as well, and it seemed that we were all headed for almost simultaneous ejaculations. Gary’s hit first as a gush of his warm semen shot down my throat and I pulled back some to get a little taste. My anonymous fucker and I came seconds after Gary as I flooded his mouth with my load.

Gary released my cock from his mouth just before the cock withdrew from my ass, and I felt a flood of semen running out of me. Gary pulled my cheeks down to his face and began lapping up the loads as I kept suckling his softening cock. We had just finished cleaning each other up when we all heard the engines cut back and knew that it was time to fish.

As we got semi-decent and started heading for the upper deck, Mike sidled up next to me, cupped my ass and whispered, “That is one superb fuck-hole you have, and I’d love to get in there again later.”

Now I knew who took on sloppy seconds. In a hushed voice, I divulged, “You really know how to hit the right spots and can fuck me anytime. “

Smooth as silk, Mike slid a finger right into my hole and held it there as we walked to the steps and only withdrew it when I reached the top. By the time we all headed to the fishing gear, I was almost fully hard again. It wasn’t so much the stimulation as much as his audacity for doing that amongst others that got me riled up again.

NinaJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJ

Grandpa Joe had us well anchored and came to join us as we got the fishing gear all set up while asking, “So is everyone ready to do a little fishing now?”

Mike spoke up, saying, “I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all a little more relaxed now. We should be able to enjoy fishing for a while before we need any more relief,” as he ran the finger that was just parked in my ass under his nose like it was a fine cigar. As he turned, Mike slipped that finger in and out his mouth while facing me and upon withdrawing it licked his lips and let a soft, “Mmmm,” escape his lips.

My cock grew another inch and threatened to pop out of my speedo once again as a chill ran down my spine. Mike was indeed a fucking aficionado and knew precisely how to get me going. I was going to have to be careful not to fall for him and his superb fucking skills.

After we broke eye contact, I quickly went about helping everyone else get their gear ready and their hooks bated. Once they all got their lines in the water, I delivered some more drinks and snacks.  With a little free time on my hands, I immediately found Grandpa.  I confided my recent activities to him while asking, “Are they normally this active on the trip?”

He chuckled for a moment before commenting, “They are a very randy bunch, but they have been looking forward to young blood for a while now, and you are feeling the results.”

“Oh yes,” I countered and continued, “They are all fantastic lovers and have more than met all of my needs. Mike seems especially enamored with me and my ass.”

Grandpa offered, “You have to remember that most of these guys have been with other men longer than you have been alive. Mike, in particular, has a robust libido and I don’t think that it’s artificial, which makes him even needier. Remember that you don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to, no matter who’s asking.”

“Oh, I’m not complaining. I love the attention, and I must tell you that he is the best I’ve had in my young life. He is not the largest, but he truly knows how to shag an ass in a way to bring about a great climax.” I said.

Grandpa was shaking his head in the affirmative as I finished my statement then added, “He’s brought me there many times as well. So now we have something more in common as we have had the same cock bringing us to our apogee.”

Amid our exchange, we heard Eugene yell out, “I’ve got something big, and I’m gonna need some help!”

Grandpa and I went running towards him and saw that his pole was bent over quite dramatically. I grabbed the net as Grandpa asked, “How far out is it, Eugene?” just as a small mako jumped out of the water about ten feet off the side.

They quickly decided to try a catch and release, and Grandpa yelled to me, “Stevie, grab the Kevlar gloves out of the locker while I get the gaffs.” I did as he asked and then he directed Eugene to move back towards the boom so that we could rope its tail. We could then raise him out of the water to remove the hook and get a couple of pictures before setting him free.

As we all moved toward the back of the boat, Eugene continued to wrestle the lively shark, and there was no trace of his submissive side during the bout. I saw Grandpa whisper into Mike’s ear before he headed below deck momentarily and returned with a bang-stick. I knew that it was just a precaution, but I wondered about the secrecy.

Later I found out that although they all enjoyed the challenge of off-shore fishing, not all believed it was necessary to kill the animals. Grandpa was particularly vigilant about protecting everyone on his boat no matter what the cost because they are his family as much as I am.

The whole catch played out quickly and smoothly as Pat used a trap line to hook the mako’s tail and then attached the line to the boom for a quick extraction. Grandpa grabbed the swiveling fish with the gloves and steadied him while the others strapped him to the filet table so that the hook could be removed and to take some pictures. Once everything was done the shark was grabbed by all of us and tossed back over the side.

We all congratulated Eugene on a nice catch as Grandpa yelled, “Beers all around, Stevie!”

I ran to the cooler and grabbed an arm-full of cans before heading back to the crowd. Everyone grabbed one and popped them open as the celebration continued. As the beers were chugged down, Eugene grabbed Grandpa and headed below while Mike and Gary paired off. That left just George, Pat and me and George grabbed us both in the crotch as he disclosed, “I want you two to make me air-tight” as he pulled off his t-shirt and shorts before dropping to the deck on all fours.

While Pat and I disrobed, George said, “Don’t worry about who starts where I want you both in my ass before you cum, so get busy.”

Since I was already closest to his head, I knelt and presented my penis to his mouth while Pat lubed his ass. George started with light licks as Pat was smearing the lube in and around his entrance. Once Pat was sure that he was ready, he started pushing the head of his dick into George. As Pat sank into George, my cock was quickly sucked to the back of his mouth and remained there until Pat started a languid penetration.

George matched Pat’s pace in his ass with his deep-throating of me. Pat knew from experience that George rarely allowed any of them to have his ass, so he was taking his time and enjoying every stroke. The pace was slow enough that I was in no danger of cumming so I just ran my fingers through George’s hair as I slowly fucked his face. Several minutes had gone by, and it seemed that all of us were happy with the pace as the others started to emerge from below.

Grandpa and Eugene were the first to appear, and they quietly sat down to enjoy another beer and watch. George noticed their presence and pulled off of my cock long enough to say, “Okay, boys, it’s time to switch.”

I made my way around back as Pat started to pull out and quickly slid right into George’s very tight slick hole. As I set the same pace, Pat slipped into George’s mouth and we were once again making him airtight. We were going for about another ten minutes when Mike and Gary approached to watch the show. I guess it was all the voyeurs that started to get me going and I could feel my ejaculation nearing.

George could tell that I was close and quickly spat out Pat’s cock before pulling off of me. He turned around and pulled me into his mouth just before I began convulsing and spraying my spunk. When he released me from his mouth, I slowly fell backward breathing hard as George announced, “I need more cock now!”

Our three-way display had everyone fired up again, and Mike quickly jumped at the chance to stuff his rabid cock into George’s insatiable hole. Even Eugene decided to get into the mix by bringing his flaccid penis to George’s ravenous mouth for a stiffening. With all the excitement I noticed that Pat never did cum so after I caught my breath I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to me.

When he was close, I whispered in his ear, “I know you didn’t cum so how about we go down to a comfortable bed, and you can fill me up at your own pace uninterrupted.”

He smiled wide and helped me to my feet as we quietly left the wild fuck-fest of George. As I lead the way down, he couldn’t keep his hands off my ass. Just as we entered the bedroom, I turned and kissed him as I closed and locked the door. When he heard the lock, he broke the kiss and asked, “Why did you do that?”

In between continuing to kiss him, I responded, “Because I don’t want anyone interrupting us or trying to join us. I want to drain you dry and take my time to do it right.”

to be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments