Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alien Home Owner Part 1

"New house brings unexpected results"

40
12 Comments 12
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My name is Jeff. My wife, Rebecca, and I met in our mid-twenties. We always enjoyed a good sex life. Nothing unusual. Rebecca was relatively modest but enjoyed cumming. I at times wanted to try more, but I couldn’t complain about sex multiple times a week with a pussy that was always wet for me.

We married quickly and rented in a trendy neighborhood in a large city. Around my thirtieth birthday, I was given the opportunity to be promoted. Catch was, it required transfer across the country. As we didn’t have kids or much family where we lived, we decided to give it a chance. As we started to look at houses, we found the usual market challenges, along with the reality we were no longer in a big bustling city. The idea of suburban living wasn’t a deal-breaker, but the right fit remained a challenge.

After a few weeks and seeing dozens of houses, we found a house that had been on the market for some time. We researched why, but only found large turnover that seemed job-driven by transfers. Given inspection looked good, we put in a bid, and were elated when the offer was accepted. In the coming weeks, we settled in. 

Being in any new place, you start to see the quirks. Maybe it’s small jobs that need to be updated. Maybe odd noises from HVAC or new surroundings. We had them all the first few weeks but thought nothing of it. 

That started to change when both Rebecca and I started having odd, sexually charged dreams. We would both be awakened at night with similar dreams. We would both admit to having sexual dreams, but it was not clear with whom, and involved things we never did.

Now to say we were modest isn’t wholly true. We both slept naked and enjoyed toys in the bedroom. On occasion, Rebecca even tolerated anal. Most fun of all was the magic wand. Rebecca loved using it on her with me in her, alone, and even on me.

With that said, both of us reported in our dreams odd, but almost real dreams with a faceless person. At times we would finish each other off and go back to bed. Sometimes they were closer to nightmares and we just tried to go back to sleep. 

While odd, our life continued. New job, new city. The process of getting everything situated kept us busy. 

About a month in, we were settled in nicely. We went to a local restaurant and had a lovely dinner. We came home and Rebecca was exhausted. I tucked her in and let her know I was going to watch some football with another cocktail or two.

A few hours, and a few cocktails later. I heard noises from the bedroom. I went to check on Rebecca and received a shock. 

Out from under our bed were sets of tendrils. They had Rebecca pinned down and spreadeagled. A tendril was plowing her pussy. Another was teasing her asshole. Others with suction were firmly on her clit and breasts. 

I approached the bed to help Rebecca. Her eyes were rolled back, almost out, except her moaning to be fucked harder.

As I was about to grab her, a tendril grabbed me. I was thrown down next to Rebecca, unable to move. Suddenly a tendril moved towards my ear. An eerie voice spoke into my ear, “This is my house. People have come and gone, I remain. I do not wish to cause harm, but I have needs to be taken care of. You can take it or leave it.”

Stunned, I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t move, and Rebecca continued to be fucked. It was then that her eyes opened. She looked at me with passion and confusion. Rebecca’s eyes only stayed open a second as she suddenly was enraptured by an orgasm. It looked like she was cumming harder than she ever had. The monster started to talk to me. As it did, I protested to leave my wife and I alone. With that, another entered my mouth, promptly shut me up. 

“You need to show some respect, considering I just gave your wife an orgasm that she never could have had. Besides, what makes you think I only want your wife…”

With that, a series of tendrils ripped off all my clothes and started rubbing all over my body. With one still in my mouth and one near my ear, the alien filled me in.

“I came to this planet years ago. My previous home abandoned me here. Initially, I was upset, but settled here and kept quiet. My home planet is nowhere near as modest. We are highly free and sexualized. All I’ve ever wanted to do was bring the same to my new home. For years, a family lived here. I have the ability to read human minds, and was saddened. The husband and wife both had fantasies that neither told the other. They grew stale and loveless, drifting apart years later. That was ten years ago. It was then I knew I had to do something. The next to move in was a widow; she was older, but not without needs. She spent eight years with me. She lived a perfectly normal life. When I saw the need, I would do similar to what I’m doing to your wife now. I know exactly what she wants.”

Suddenly Rebecca’s mouth opened. “Use me like your cumslut. Fill my holes up and make me cum!!!”

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

The alien spoke again, “Has she ever said that to you?”

My cock was now throbbing in the grip of a tendril. “No, she has never talked like that!”

“But you wanted her to, didn’t you? I’m barely holding your cock and can feel it throbbing.”

“How could you know that about her or me?”

“Relax,” the alien said. “I told you I can read human minds. Let me help you two. This can improve your life.”

I started to talk when the tendril went back in my mouth. The tendril in Rebecca’s ass and pussy stiffened. She shuddered as the throbbing tendril came in her. Shortly cum started leaking out of Rebecca.

“Give me a chance to show you both. If you don’t like it, put the house up for sale, and get out!”

Suddenly I started to get it. The alien spoke again. “I’m going to explain the same to Rebecca. What she experienced and you will shortly will be the same as your dreams. Over the past weeks, I have come to both of you in the night, in your deepest sleep. What you thought were dreams was me with you.  I’ve loved watching you come up in a panic, even loved it more when it resulted in a late-night session between the two of you”

“I will now reach into your fantasies, and show Rebecca what you could not or would not.”

With that, a tendril that looked more like a fleshlight swallowed my cock. It started to blissfully milk my cock. Suddenly, another two appeared. One encasing my balls…the other headed to my ass. I clenched but then was told to relax. The alien read my mind and was going to milk me with a prostate rub. I had never told Rebecca this, but I always wanted her to play with my ass during sex. The alien eased into my ass while continuing with the milking of my cock. As it snaked in, I could feel it expand, withdraw, and go back in. It settled into a beautiful rhythm, keeping me hard, but not over the edge. After a few minutes, it changed. 

The alien spoke again. “Rebecca can’t believe this, but also told me to keep sucking her clit. She’s left a puddle, and you will need to have a talk in the morning. For now, you will cum for us, then both of you will fall deep asleep. You will wake in the morning. I expect an answer by nightfall.

With that, the tendrils went to work. My prostate being rubbed, and my cock harder than ever. I heard a voice, it was Rebecca's, but definitely controlled by the alien. “Be a good boy and cum for me. I need that load all now!”

I burst, my cock spurting seemingly more than ever. Six, seven, eight spurts.

Next, I knew, it was morning. I began to wake, seemingly normal, but feeling like I had a workout. Sliding over, I spooned Rebecca into me. Grabbing her breasts, my cock hardened. As it did, I found a mess of wetness. As she woke, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her well-lubed pussy. As she pushed back into me, she said, ”We need to have a talk over breakfast, but first fill my pussy up.”

I came in her within seconds, seemingly like it was my first time. I apologized but Rebecca said it was fine, and we hopped in the shower. After drying off, I started a light breakfast for her. She sat down and simply asked me what I knew of last night. We stared at each other for a moment, and I said, “The alien?"

Rebecca confirmed. She thought she was having a dream, but awoke to an alien in her pussy and ass. She wasn't able to move but feeling great. It explained everything to her, the same as it had to me. While still terrified, we agreed we wanted to explore this new path.

That night, we showered early and got ourselves into bed. Unaware of how to summon, we simply asked. Suddenly tendrils appeared and sat us up against the headboard. Our legs spread apart, it spoke.

“And may I hope I have the answer I’m looking for?”

Rebecca looked at me, and I confirmed. “Yes we want more, but we need assurances for our safety and well-being.”

The alien confirmed. “I simply want what you don’t know you want. Anything I do will be straight from your subconscious.”

We looked at each other. The alien interjected.

“I will start with the more free memories, much of what you saw last night. However, we will continue fully down each of your thoughts. You two need to be open with each other. If this gets to be too much, you will get out of this house.”

Rebecca spoke, “We have talked all day, we want this. There is only one thing… we eventually want to start a family…”

As Rebecca trailed off, the alien spoke. “I have no interest in spawning across life forms. While the cum I deposit seems real, it’s simply a harmless recreation. My species can replicate most anything. I don’t wish to interfere in a family. Should Jeff get you pregnant, we will still find time for each other.”

With that, we agreed. Tendrils suddenly appeared at our respective genitals. “You will both cum for me now, we have quite the future ahead!”

 

…more to follow, if interested

 

Published 
Written by Heed2421
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments