Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Night

"A woman has an unexplainable encounter"

83
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Nadia hid behind the blinds in her dark room, peering out her second-floor bedroom window, watching all the kids who were trick-or-treating in their costumes. It was Halloween and while almost everyone else celebrated the day, she spent it at home wondering if she would ever have the same encounter she had as a high school senior.

At the time, she had spoken about it in detail, desperate to find someone who would believe her but nobody dared accept that her words carried any truth. She could not blame anyone for not believing her, after all, her claims revolved around something that defied science and logic.

The night of October 31, 1984, she had seen a creature coming out of the woods. For years, she had heard strange animal noises at night and seen a mysterious red glow darting through the trees, but she had dismissed it until she saw the creature illuminated by the light post next to the bus stop. Even if she had only seen it for a split second, she knew it was something unexplainable and not just some weird-looking animal. It was a dark gray humanoid, with red eyes and long arms that reached down past its knees.

What she had never told anyone was that on that fateful night, she had woken up with paralyzing fear only to see the creature's red eyes approaching her in the pitch-black room. Unable to move her limbs, she had closed her eyes and told herself that she was having a nightmare, but when the creature mysteriously ignited her body, she accepted its intrusion. Through her fear, she had managed to enjoy its phallus taking her virginity in what seemed to be some type of feeding mechanism for the creature. Her orgasm had blacked her out and she had awoken in the morning with little to no recollection of the sexual act.

As the years had gone by with lots of therapy and self-help, she no longer feared the creature. Instead, she lusted for its return every Halloween, hoping that she could experience it again. She hated to admit it to herself, but the whole thing brought a unique purpose to her otherwise mundane life. No matter how much time passed, she couldn't forget the overwhelming sexual pleasure she had felt. In fact, she had even purchased an alien-looking dildo to try and replicate the experience.

I'm alone tonight, come get me, she thought, looking at the trees behind the bus stop.

Every year she told herself that it would be the final year waiting for a second encounter, but she always found her way back down the same path the following year. This time, she felt it could be different since she was home alone, with her husband and kids out of the city to attend a football game.

She made sure to turn off all the lights and go to bed naked, making it as enticing as possible for the creature to show up. Part of her did feel the whole thing was ridiculous and that maybe it had all been in her head, but she reassured herself by remembering the intense and exhilarating orgasmic waves that rippled through her body for hours.

A sudden drop in temperature woke her up but she didn't make anything of it. She was used to sleeping in the cold and waking up to get herself properly under the sheets wasn't uncommon. She was dozing back to sleep when she heard breathing from the corner of the room.

She opened her eyes and spotted the creature's glowing, red eyes in the corner of the room. She had mentally prepared herself for this moment for years, but she was humanly unable to avoid the paralyzing fear. The only things she had control of were her eyes and she was determined not to close them.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

She followed the glowing eyes as the creature crawled up the wall and to the ceiling in the dark. As it passed over her bed, she could hear its breathing get louder, and feel saliva dropping down onto the sheets.

"I...want...this," she muttered, feeling her heart rate spike with anticipation.

Her limbs trembled but her eyes remained locked on the glowing eyes as the creature crawled down the wall behind her and planted its weight on her bed. For a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity for her, the creature stayed motionless looking at her. Then, slowly, she felt its warm tongue licking her cold flesh, from her neck up to her cheek.

In one move, it pulled the sheets from the bed and got on top of her, letting saliva drool down to her bare chest. The creature made a strange, vibrating sound that made her paralyzed body react with intense arousal and then shifted to its mating mode, changing its eyes from red to purple.

Its long, thick tongue parted her lips and stuffed her mouth on its way down her throat. Its long arms spread her legs open and left her suddenly swollen and sopping pussy at the mercy of its phallus. It entered her hotness, burying its length until the tip latched on to her cervix, and stretching her out like she was a virgin all over again.

With its tongue down her throat and its phallus deep inside of her, it claimed her body and began a pumping mechanism that was designed to extract the dopamine from the human body. Its pleasure came from sucking the hormones and neurochemicals released during sex while hers came from the pulsating phallus. As it feasted on her body's reaction, she could taste the pussy juices that were being pumped out of her, seeping out of its tongue and into her mouth and throat.

With her first orgasm approaching, she began seeing a blend of colors that resembled a psychedelic experience. Her brain was entirely focused on her sexual pleasure, only able to process the forceful gushing coming out of her climaxing pussy. The creature let out a distinct sound, different than before, showing its surprised reaction to what the female body was capable of.

For over an hour, it exhausted her body by extracting several squirting orgasms out of her before revealing its third eye in the middle of its forehead as it approached an orgasm of its own. The pumping became more intense, making her feel lightheaded, while its eyes rapidly alternated from purple to red.

It let out a long, high-pitched sound that hurt her ears but didn't fade until her pussy was overflowing with a warm, semen-like liquid. The blend of colors she was seeing slowly disappeared, giving way to a darkness that put her to sleep.

When she woke up in the morning, she felt refreshed, with her body buzzing with the post-orgasmic ecstasy still rushing through her veins.

I can...remember everything this time, she realized, moving her hand down to her engorged clitoris.

The fact she could remember everything that'd happened, aroused her and made her think that it was some sort of approval. One difference this time was that she was married, so she had technically cheated on her husband with a humanoid creature, but it was an afterthought for her since she knew who her body belonged to. She was already excited for the next Halloween, but she had a strange feeling emanating from her womb that told her a third encounter was much closer.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments