Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden House of Whorrors: The Stray's Live Stream

"Streaming Live! The Deflowering of a Monster Girl"

6
1 Comment 1
361 Views 361
1.8k words 1.8k words

Waking at the witching hour, Grgur the demon made his way to the kitchen. His long-fingered-short-clawed hand idly scratched an exposed hip near the fleshy orb that was his butt cheek, as his floofy tail curled around his leg like a shivering serpent. Red-slit eyes stared sleepily at the cold stone floor as it changed to tile.

The bright light and cool air of the open freezer door illuminated the ashen, dark gray of his long toed paws. He reached in to pull out a well-used plastic jug, twisted the top off, then kissed the mouth of the bottle as he swallowed down huge gulps of blue, slushy, ice-cold vampire blood.

Licking his lips with a long reptilian tongue as he lowered the bottle, re applied the cap and replaced it in the freezer, he smacked his lips and closed the appliance door and made his way back toward the darkness of the house.

Passing by several closed doors, he stopped when he got to one room whose door was ajar, and the sweetest, most delicate moans were being muffled from inside. If it had not been for his demon hearing, he’d not have heard it. He felt his body get warm in the anticipation of what he suspected was going on in that room.

Stealthing his body with demon magic, he slipped inside the crevice of the room to watch from the shadows who was making the noises inside. It was that stray they’d taken in days ago. She was sitting on the edge of the oversized comfy chair with her phone filming between her spread legs. The phone was angled and on a tripod as she held herself open with two of her four hands. And the other two were poking and rubbing the exposed parts. It looked almost like a clinical demonstration if not for the sounds and the smell. It smelled like every sin the world had yet to commit. Vibrant, succulent, virgin, demoness power.

It was hard for him to remain silent and watch but he was determined to watch as much as he could before she noticed he was there and kicked him out. He watched as she rubbed one finger over her top clitoris, and then the other hand ran a finger down the other clitorii hidden so well under the folds of her labia, they were beading up, getting hard, the more aroused she got, the more she rubbed herself. She was making the whole room smell like her. And as he stood wearing only a thin pair of underwear, his own sex was so fucking hard and throbbing against his leg.

“Do you like watching me play with my pussy, Grgur?” she asked in her soft, sweet voice, no louder than a whisper.

Then she looked up at him, her eyes finding him easily in the dark, no matter how shielded he thought his magic had him. Pointless now, he let go of the spell keeping him hidden and stepped closer to her. Nodding mutely, he licked his lips.

“Sit. And Watch. I’m making a live stream. You can watch me play with my pussy, but that’s all. And be quiet. Unless you want my fans to hear your pathetic groaning and panting, you beast.”

Looking around he took out a small pink stool from the vanity dresser and sat down. He felt absurd, but everything was so small in this room because she was so small. Full adult, for several centuries, but she was full grown only to the height of barely four feet tall. And Grgur, well he was nearly seven feet tall. He was afraid he was going to break things by staring at them too hard.

She had turned her attention back to playing with her pussy. She’d moved to the other side of her labia to wake up the hidden clitorii buds there, until all six hundred and sixty six were awake and hard and aroused. Then, she’d deflower herself with a toy, and all on camera.

The comment section of the stream was starting to get more active as it became apparent that there was an off camera voyeur watching the show. She was getting more and more energy donated to her prana bank. Demons thrive on prana the way Humans thrive on food. She grinned, hearing the sound effects of the prana deposits, as the viewers siphoned off slices of their soul to watch her Deflowering. She blinked her delicate moth eyes at the camera as her wings unfurled behind her back - blinking more eyes at the camera.

“I’m almost ready… give me more energy, brethren. Your prana and praise make me so wet and you want me to be wet don’t you?” She made a pouty moan and her face puckered as her hand rubbed her left side of her clitorii furiously, just rubbing as the eyes on her wings rolled back with pleasure. Her fang pierced her lip and Grgur swallowed back a growl watching her blood slide down her chin and land in a dark drop on her pale, exposed breast. Small, high tits on her slender, doll-like, body. She arched her back and spread her legs more, lower arms both rubbing either side of her sex. Her upper arms rubbed her tight, tit buds, the nipples sharp, twitching stingers.

She hissed as her own sting grazed her skin, and she felt like she was suddenly drunk. The world was swimming as she was so self-intoxicated, she rubbed her pussy harder, as more and more clitorii hardened inside her. Only sixty-six had external nubs to stimulate without penetration. The other six hundred were inside her body. She whined with need and Grgur was fisting his cock at this point, watching, doing his best to remain absolutely silent.

MelaniaDiAbril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniaDiAbril

Her eyes glanced away from the camera to look at him. The pale of her eyes met the red of his and held as she let her mouth fall open, going slack as her brows fell, unable to hold her expression up from the pleasure surging her body. She kept staring at him; she kept rubbing. He was gritting his teeth and jerking as fast as she was rubbing.

The pings from her live stream were starting to blur together. They were coming so fast it was like a steady hum. It was starting to wake others in the Terror House of Whorrors. The room next door held a very grumpy greyhound therian, who worked as a psychopomp. He was off duty for a few more hours. He rolled over on his back, cursing his high pitched hearing and sense of smell. Looking down his lithe hound figure, he saw his dick tenting his sheets, and he groaned an annoyed whimper that stirred his boyfriend in bed next to him. He softly clapped his hand over his mouth, as the other dove under the covers to rub and stroke himself off. “Oh gods, I’m not gonna last long… Oh, no, not gonna last long at all,” he whispered under his breath as his hand moved down his chest, rubbing his pecs, as he jerked himself listening to the pouty moans from his housemate against the wall.

The pitter patter-applause of her wings fluttering against the wall was encouraging to both voyeurs, as well as herself, and her attentive fans. She paused, taking a moment to catch her breath, then reached for a nearby Silicone toy. It was shaped like a tentacle, this thick eleven inch dark purple dildo. She licked it, and it moved - the biometric animatronics reacting to her DNA, and watching it wiggle made her eyes widen.

She levitated with fluttering wings to hover over the chair and then set the writhing tentacle onto the chair. Then she slowly descended down upon it, feeling it wiggle against her body. Its movement helped her folds curl open more, giving more attention to the under-labia clitorii. The anticipation of the waiting cavern of hard clitorii, grew more and more slick with her arousal. The awkward adjustment of her body being stretched open was captured on the live stream as her body struggled to accommodate to fit the girth of the toy.

Blood wept down her trembling pale thighs as she hummed a soft sob, feeling it go in deeper and deeper. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her eyes brimmed with tears from the overstimulation of the pain of being deflowered and the intense pleasure of having her internal cavern of clitorii stimulated all at once. She reached for the small remote and pressed a button as the tentacle started to vibrate a steady hum and her eyes squeezed shut as the tears fell. Her soft weeping moans of pleasure rushed out of her like storm winds as she wiggled narrow hips atop the toy until the folds of her labia curled down around the toy - clinging to it with the sap her body made.

The squishing sound was making the greyhound listening next door curl his toes as he shot streams of himself all over the blankets, unable to help it, and unable to care about how much his boyfriend would yell at him again. It felt too good. He was so pent up about work and duty that it felt needed and good to just lose his load in this frivolous way, panting heavily as his hand squeezed every last drop out of his body, stroking and swirling his foreskin around the head of his dick as the cream of his cum collected in the circle of his flesh from being spit out of his slit.

The prana meter was high enough that she’d met her goal. She had enough prana to keep her fed for a month. She wondered if she could get another month, so she started to ride the toy harder, faster, tipping her head back, letting herself get into it.

Watching her tits flush brighter and brighter red was what had Grgur undone. He grit his teeth and bucked his hips up, thrusting off the dainty vanity stool, shooting a geyser of a load, barely able to contain the roaring exclaim of relief and pleasure behind a rough exhale between his clenched fangs and teeth. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and then gulped embarrassedly, as he saw the tiny moth demon covered in the tidal wave of his cum, struggling to blindly turn the vibrating toy off. But instead of turning the toy off, she upped the speed, and her climax had her screaming her pleasure unrestrained at the top of her lungs.

The live stream prana doubled, tripled, and quadrupled during that time, and Grgur watched in a kind of exhausted afterglow with awe of how glorious she looked, cumming while she was covered in his cum.

He’d have to listen to his cravings for a midnight snack more often.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments