Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with Dolls

"Masturbation and Imagination go together like a horse and carriage."

23
19 Comments 19
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"Imagine...Masturbation sucks.."

Do you play with dolls? I do. You want to see an example? Here, look, read, listen. Just visualize silly me in my upstairs bedroom playing with myself. And don’t worry, everything is legal, I’m sixteen years old playing with my dolls and my imagination and my body, heh-heh.

Here I go, talking to my dolls, my girls. How many times do I have to tell you, call me officer, not guard. Now, wash the fucking floor before I sell your sorry ass. Why just today those recruiters were back looking for ninety-nine whores for Planet X. Ladies, do you want to be on a fucking slave ship leaving your very own bloody planet?

You, look at me! Well do you, you pitiful piece of shit? Damn it, don’t look at the floor, look at me. How many times do I have to say it? I will put you on that fucking slave ship myself if you don’t behave, if you don’t listen, if you don’t do what I say. In the mean time, I will shake your ass and hold you upside down. See, how does that feel?

I see you, my beautiful, doll looking down at the floor, muttering submissively, yes mam, I will behave. I will listen to you. I will do what you tell me to do. That's what I like to hear my baby doll say.

Of course you will obey, because what I say goes, here on this ward. If I wanted to fuck your ass with a strap-on I could. Damn your juicy cunt, if I wanted to pump away at it with a filthy dildo I could. Fuck yes, but then again, why would I want to punish you. You can be such a good girl when you want to be, can’t you, hon. Look at me when I talk to you. If I told you to lick this floor, you would. Right, dear?

Fucking hell, I rant all the time but I try to be good to her. I try to be fair. Remember, these girls can be bad motherfuckers. They can rob and steal. Sometimes they need correction. They can be deviants, real assholes. They need me to remind them how to fucking behave. That’s what I do. I compel them to behave. I make them aware of what’s up. Listen, without me these whores would kill each other. There can be no doubt about it. But between you and me, I just like to talk smack about them, nothing too heavy. I like to hold them, to feel their miniature bodies. I know you might think me foolish but I don't give a fuck.

It’s sad. They are incapable of loving. If the recruiters came in here and took them all, where do you think they would end up? Yes, you are right, fucking Planet X, for sure. That’s right, on fucking skid row, no doubt about it, skid row, Planet X, licking the asses of lords and ladies everywhere on that nasty planet.

How dare those pimps compromise the little virtue left in my prisoners. Fuck the recruiters, let them come. Let them try something. That’s right, you heard right, I protect my girls just like I protect my own pussy and my own virtue. I stand by them. I sure do.

Later, the recruiters, hardened, old slavers who use whips if you don’t tow their line, might come. Of course they would say something like, stand back, bitch, the men are here to take your whores to Planet X. Except, they wouldn’t even be men. They will be magical beings with eight tentacles with suckers on each one. You know real suave and sexy. Well realistically, no, probably not, just the opposite in fact.

But it wouldn’t matter because I would say, no, you aren’t taking them anywhere. There is absolutely no way I am going to let you fuck their virgin cunts or have your nasty tentacles up their asses. I won't have you making them whimper, begging for freedom. No, I will not let you enslave them. They will never have to lick the slime off your dicks. You will not put them in your oven sized cunts. I won't let you slobber over their fresh faces and I won't let you entrap them in your hideous bodies.

Those whore hunters would smile and say something dumb like, what we have here is a failure to communicate. They would be all condescending and smug. Say shit like, you are not comprehending, hon. We hire you to watch our girls and keep them safe until we are ready to take them to the next chapter of their lives. Get it?

You, they would say, while looking directly into my eyes, will do as we say or else we might turn you into something you wouldn’t want to be, like a cold steel dildo.

I would say, you threatening me? Well, fuck you, you all.

Of course, they would disregard me. They wouldn’t even be listening to me by then. They would be taking the girls, rounding them up and loading them up onto their fucked up ship of doom.

Fuck, I won’t be backing down. Uh-uh, nope, no way (but really, what the fuck could I do if they come. Those pathetic pussy procurers armed with  their tentacles and suckers all ready to stop my protection and my rescue efforts).

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

At that point, damn, it would dawn on me and I would say, listen, God damn it, don’t take them, you stupid cunt hunters. I will make it easy for you. Fuck my juicy cunt, instead. I would spread my legs and show them my wet cunt. I’m right here baby, fuck me. You won’t have to track anybody down. No need to search, no need to play hide and seek. I would put a few fingers in my cunt and use another to strum my clit. I would show them my slick fingers, wave them around. Show them everything. Though certainly, it wouldn’t be easy offering myself to those ugly, repulsive toad-like beings because they would soak me with their drip and drool.

I would have to start slow, peeling my uniform off piece by piece. I can see it now. The whoremongers would start to get thick and harder than a black cock but, perhaps, way more flexible.

God damn, they would be so into it, trying to take control. I can hear them saying, we can play your game; strip bitch, do it now. Can’t you hear that music, bitch, faster now. Clint, whip her ass good.

They are lashing my ass with their eight, slimy tentacles, all ten of the fuckers. Fucking hell, succulent monsters flailing my big white ass. Just the thought feels so wet and nasty. And you know, these villains aren’t like anything from our own planet, they are the evil fuckers of Planet X, fucking slavers.

Remember, girls, I am doing this so you can quit being whores, and sluts and slaves. I am saving you. You don’t want to be whores, sluts and slaves, do you? Hell no, you don’t want to be that way. For my girls, I would take one for the team, for all of my girls. How would it be to have the foul mouths of those ten rascals sucking on my cunt at the same time? How do you think, asshole? Yes, degrading, of course.

What do you think that evil crew would be saying? Shit, lame fucked-up stuff like lick my ass, bitch; whip her candy ass, Manny. Milt, suck her face. Yes, I can certainly tell you that the cum of these ogres is fucking slime. It would have to be, right?

For my girls, I would let the slavers tie me up, kinbaku style. Guys, I would say, whatever you do, just don't take the girls. Put suckers on my tits, tentacles down my mouth, up my ass, inside my pussy but let the God damn girls be free.

But let me tell you, I don’t think for a minute the girls would appreciate me for doing all this for them. They are such ungrateful bitches, they simply don’t care. And do you know why? The whole lot of them are aliens going back home to Planet X. Their fucking holiday is over. They will say, bye, Captain (that's me) you bitch, it was our great pleasure to be locked up by you. We are going home to fuck our uncles, a bunch of green eyed monsters among millions of mutants. We’re whores and that’s what we do.”

So my whole brood is going kaput, the devils. Good riddance, you all.

But I have a confession to make. I like the idea of having a big sucker covering my big, fat clit and another right between the eyes and hundreds up my cunt, sucking away. So fucking good, it makes me lick my fingers hard.  When you think about thousands of those mini suckers clamping onto the walls of a vagina, now that's amore! And what girl wouldn’t want a gooey tentacle up the ass? Surely, its gushy entry assures a much easier groove than with the penetration of a penis or dildo. Think of it, me face down, with a slippery tentacle around my neck, one down my mouth, one up my vagina, one around my nipples; me all shibarued. Why would I deprive myself of anything as fucking eely as that? Why would I want to deny myself such an exquisite pleasure, monsieur? What a God damn lovely opportunity to have one of those lizards licking my clit.

Wait a minute, I hear something. It’s a voice. It’s Mom, calling up to me from the kitchen.

“Muffy, get off the damn computer and come downstairs right this minute. I’ve got a surprise for you, dear.”

“I‘ll be right down, Mom.”

I squirted one last gush into Jilly's porcelain face and pulled Milly out of my ass. Cleaned up and went down for the surprise. I kind of knew what it would be.

“Surprise, dear, happy 17th birthday! Time to light the candles, blow them out and make a wish and have some cake, baby doll."

So I blew them out. Who would have thought that I was thinking about tentacles the whole time?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments