Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hey all, its been a bit. Season 1 of The Reserve was collectively read in excess of 10,000 times at the time of this writing, which is neat to see. Most of us figured it'd get a few hundred views at most given the niche it occupies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In celebration of that and with Halloween around the corner we've decided to author at least two more stories. This one teases some of the thoughts and ideas of where we envisioned the series going. We hope you enjoy!"

On my world I wasn’t a soldier. Quite nearly the opposite - an academic. But my people are no strangers to war and conflict. Maybe it’s the world I’m from, or maybe humans are just violent in every universe. I honestly couldn’t tell you, but I digress. The point is, warrior or not, I come from a world of people willing to fight for what they have. I may be averse to conflict, but I recognize the virtues of being ready for it.

In the years I’ve been away from home I’ve managed to carve out quite the fulfilling life for myself. There are times I’ve looked back fondly, even yearningly, but the truth is I’ve come to love my new home even more than where I came from. Not that this world is without its conflicts, but the people don’t seem nearly as addicted to war as my own. That has to count for something.

Still, I found myself yearning for a piece of home for many years. Perhaps you’d like to hear the tale of how I found it or, perhaps, how Ryland found me. Like most fateful days, it started quite unremarkably.

Enko and I had just finished getting back from the farm. It had been a typical supply run. The owners hadn’t been around but Belsi, one of the resident udetaurs, had been there to help us check out. Most minotaurs and the resulting subspecies are ornery, for lack of a better word. Udetaurs are an exception, and Belsi is a downright sweetheart. We’ve shared a handful of days together and I’ve even traded sexual favors with her in exchange for some of her own milk to use in my brewing hobby. Udetaur milk is an excellent base for many potions, but perhaps that’s a story for another day.

Coming through the door to the cabin we dropped off a handful of supplies before turning to each other for a long hug. It’s not often Enko and I get days off together on account of how busy the reserve keeps us. Sure, we don’t have to work the park, and we’re plenty well off enough we could afford to pay someone to run it instead, but we both find virtue in our work. Besides, it helps make the time we do have together all the sweeter.

I was about to recommend a shower together when a familiar tone and magenta flame began emanating from Enko’s clairvoyance stone, colloquially referred to as a voyance. Voyances are neat. They’re effectively enchanted rocks that serve as communication devices, not unlike some of the wireless comm pieces from my own world. The biggest caveat is that both ends need at least one spell slinger to make the connection work. Perhaps the neatest feature, however, is that the caller doesn’t need a number or an address, they simply need to think of the individual they wish to contact and the voyance nearest that person will page them. Once again, however, both the caller and the callee must be spell slingers. Truly fascinating devices, and truly infuriating that I personally cannot utilize one.

With a wave of her hand, Enko answered the call. A voice I didn’t recognize began to speak.

“Is this the nilian Doctor Enko?” the voice inquired.

Enko was a practicing doctor when we first met, and a darned good one I might add. That said, she hasn’t practiced traditional medicine in quite some time, opting instead to work the reserve.

“It is,” she replied simply, “although I don-“

“We have a special case here, something I’m told you might be able to help us with.”

“…go on.”

“Young male, dropped off at our facility-“

“Are you sure you have the right-“

“Not indoctrinated, witnesses say there was a bright series lights around where he was found.”

Her eyes widened and she turned to me, a strange look of bewilderment stretched across it.

“I see… I’ll be there as soon as I can,” she finished before terminating the call.

“Bright lights and an unindoctrinated male? Does that mean something to you?” I inquired.

“I’ve only ever heard that description one other time in my life my love - the day we found you.”

The ride into town was strange. So many questions taunted my mind. Could another human from another realm really have landed in this world? How many universes had humans? How common was it to travel between them? Was this world unique for having so many outsiders? Or perhaps my home was unique for not having any? Did my home really not have any? So much going through my mind, and so little that could possibly answer my queries.

In the lobby of the hospital I was surprised to see a familiar face, Linara. Linara is a werewolf, and the governor’s second in command. I had met her not too long before this whole incident at the reserve where she had proven to be an excellent hunter and an intense, if not terrifying lover. I liked Linara, if not the company she kept.

“Linara?” I asked cautiously, “what are you doing here?”

“Governess is worried there might be two of you running around now,” she chided playfully.

“So… he really is from another world then?”

“I was hoping you could tell me. We tried talking to him after he woke up, but he hasn’t been indoctrinated, and he won’t cooperate. He doesn’t seem to be speaking any native language anybody here recognizes.”

“I see.”

“I’d appreciate it if you tried to indoctrinate him. He more or less attacked the nurse when he woke up and doesn’t seem to trust any Mageni in the room with him. The first partner is up there with him now but…” she trailed off indicating she didn’t expect him to get anywhere.

During the same time I had met Linara I had met the first partner as well, originally the governor’s first husband before I helped guide her to a better idea. Suffice to say, our personalities are somewhat incompatible. I find the man virtually intolerable and found it unlikely he was going to be any kind of effective at indoctrinating whoever was in the bed up there.

“Sure,” I said, “let’s see what we got.”

Walking into the room I was greeted by a strange sight. The first partner was near the edge of the bed shaking his head back and forth. The man in question was slumped in the bed in a position that didn’t look natural.

“What’s going on here?” I inquired.

The first partner stood up quickly to regard me. A moment later I saw a flicker of recognition and he crossed the room to greet me. As he did so I took time to consider the position the poor traveler was in. I remembered waking up in a bed not too different from the one he was in when I first got here. Scarred, confused, alone. The first beings I encountered were some strange races that look so human yet so monstrous, it was terrifying. I’ll have to tell you that story sometime, but the point is, I sympathized with this man.

“Thank goodness you’re here,” the first partner started, “I tried to get him indoctrinated so maybe we could have a meaningful discussion but, well…”

I took sudden note of a metal pipe near the foot of the bed. Coupling that with the odd position the man was in I made a sudden realization.

“What did you do?” I asked incredulously.

“Well, when he wouldn’t just accept it I tried to force him to drink and he pushed me away. I was afraid he might attack me so I… well,” he made a striking gesture that made my stomach crawl.

“You know, that reminds me…” I started, staring venomously at him.

“What?” he asked, more preoccupied with the man in front of him than me.

“…I’m a man of my word…”

A broken nose and healing potion later I had kicked the first partner out the room leaving just me and the new stranger. He was starting to regain awareness after his altercation. Upon realizing I was in the room he panicked a bit and tried to move away. I offered my palms in a passive gesture trying to indicate it was ok.

He looked at me strangely before saying something in an odd language. I felt like I understood what he was saying. Something along the lines of “please no more.” As I was pondering his utterances, he gave me an odd look before a shocked expression crossed his face. A moment later I realized that I had understood him, it had just been a long time since I had used the language. We stared at each other for a moment longer. Then, he spoke my name.

“But how the hell is it even possible?” I retorted again, “I mean, the odds of opening up an infinite multiverse to the same place is-“

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, man,” Ryland interrupted, “I didn’t open another portal, I reopened the one you already made.”

Now that one stopped me for a minute. There were a lot of implications to the statement. Interdimensional physics and its practical application had been in its infancy when I had left my home. I had always assumed that my landing where I did had been a completely random event that couldn’t be replicated. Even if somebody else had created another portal, and in time there’s no reason to think they wouldn’t, it wouldn’t come here, it would go to some other random place in existence. Instead, Ryland had discovered some method of tracing some signature all the way to here.

“Who’s even working on that?” I asked, genuinely curious, “three years at the university, countless papers and conferences, and not once do I recall anyone even theorizing the possibility that a connection could be re-established once the singularity event destabilized.”

“Well, frankly, just me.”

I sat back in my chair and pondered some more, the entire idea just raised more and more questions.

“You see, after the portal closed, I figured it had to have led somewhere, otherwise you wouldn’t have disappeared the way you did. I think most groups agreed with that. But now, I had a theory that wherever that went wouldn’t just absorb all that energy, some of it would have to bounce back. By using my setup, I was able to locate that bouncing energy and trace it. Now, with that piece in the lab back home it’s like-“

“It’s like a laser cavity,” I blurted out, catching on, “you’ve essentially set up a road marker between the two worlds you’ve… you’ve built a half staircase from the top down and then jumped.”

I know, interdimensional physics is weird, but the long and short of it was we were on a planet that didn’t’ have the necessary technology to complete what Ryland had started. In effect, we had half a bridge back to our world, and no tools to complete it. He was as stuck as I was, so we laughed.

“Yeah well, who would of thought the damned thing would work in the first place.”

We laughed even harder. The laughing must have been audible from the hallway because Enko walked in. Ryland’s demeanor shifted quickly. He was nervous, I’d say afraid even.

“What the hell are these things?”

“That’s Enko, she’s my partner,” I offered cautiously, “she’s cool, won’t hurt you.”

“What’s he saying?” she asked concerned.

I put up a hand indicating she should give him some space.

“What’d it say?” Ryland asked me, I was getting whiplash going between languages.

“She,” I said flatly, “she asked what you were saying.”

“Make her leave, please, I don’t trust those things.”

“The Mageni are fine, most of 'em are good folk, you’ll see.”

“Sure, yeah, whatever, make it go away.”

I turned back to Enko, “a little more time love, we’ll get him there.”

She nodded, and closed the door leaving just the two of us again. Ryland continued to stare at the door before looking back to me.

“Partner you say, you mean like, your wife?” he asked, innocently enough.

“Look, the Mageni are a lot different from ordinary humans-“

“Yeah, I’d say so.”

I paused a moment to collect myself, how the hell was I going to explain Mageni relationships and the slave trade to this man? I sighed and continued our talk. We sat for hours, talking about this strange new world he had landed in, and what it meant moving forward.

“So, you mean to tell me… I’m a slave, wait no, a sex slave?” Ryland asked incredulously.

I sighed, “technically, right now yes, but we’re going to fix that.”

“And so I’m a husband… right now?”

“Actually, since you don’t have a specific owner or wife, you’re technically considered breeding stock.”

“Oh fuck off,” he retorted.

“You asked for the truth,” I shrugged, “fear not, I’ll see to it you’re free soon enough, no monster fucking unless it’s what you want.”

He simply sighed.

“Ok, now what’s all this indoctrination crap you keep going on about?”

“I know it sounds ominous, but it’s just a potion. You’ll be able to understand and communicate with the Mageni after you imbibe it. Nothing nefarious.”

“A potion, like magic?”

“I know, I know,” I said, burying my face into my hands, “I get it, just trust me, it's fucking magic.”

“Whatever man,” he chuckled, “ok, bring your monster wife… I mean, partner, back in here.”

“LOVE!” I shouted over my shoulder.

A moment later Enko appeared carrying the indoctrination potion. She strode up to the bed cautiously. Ryland’s demeanor had finally dropped away from hostile. She handed him the bottle and stepped back respectfully.

With one last look at me he finally shrugged and drank the bottle. He set it carefully on the table and waited.

“Do you understand me?” Enko asked softly.

“Fuck me, I do, now that’s incredible,” Ryland said back.

“We need to check his vitality,” Enko said turning to me.

I closed my eyes and nodded. There was no way they would discharge him without giving him a once-over, but I figured it wasn’t going to be easy to keep Ryland’s cooperation.

“What does that mean?” he asked, almost on cue.

“They uh, they need a seminal fluid sample. Believe it or not, the medical professionals here can run a full body diagnostic based on your sample. Better than a physical back home,” I finished trying to sell the idea.

Unfortunately for me, Enko’s aura had already started up in anticipation of collecting the sample herself. Ryland and I both reacted as one does, but only one of us understood what was going on.

“What the hell are you going on about and why… why do I-“

“Why do you have a hard-on?” I pressed callously.

He simply nodded.

“Cute trick the Mageni have, you get used to it. With your permission Enko is going to take your sample.”

“Take it how - jack me off with those claws?” he asked nervously.

“No, actually, more like a blowjob,” I tried to offer casually.

“Your girl is gonna blow me?”

“She’s a trained medical professional, one of the best, actually.”

“No, no way. No way can I have another man’s woman blow me, least of all while he’s in the same damned room! This isn’t right.”

It had been a long time since I had had to navigate the sexual tendencies of my own people. Years of living in Mageni territory had made sexual acts a simple part of everyday life. It wasn’t awkward to me anymore, quite normal actually. Even still, sexuality on my homeworld is considerably different than it is here. It almost has to be. Spell slingers recharge from seminal fluid, virtually all Mageni can feed off of it in some way, and some will actually die without it. By necessity the common practices between the two worlds are different.

Enko and I looked at each other, the conversation remained unspoken, but we understood all the same.

“I can fetch someone else,” Enko offered.

“Is this really necessary?” Ryland almost pleaded.

“They don’t really have medical diagnostic equipment here, I promise, this is the most thorough way they can conduct a checkup on you.” I started, “If you really can’t stomach this, I’ll try to convince them to let me get you out of here, but we’d all feel better with a proper checkup. I was deficient in several vitamins when I showed up…”

“Yeah, ok, fine… but, someone else, please,” he returned.

Enko disappeared to fetch a different doctor.

“It was weird for me too, give it time, you’ll adapt,” I offered.

“I don’t know how you’ve managed out here for so long, but I’ll take your word for it.”

Moments later Enko returned with a succubus nurse. What a devious woman. Succubi can darn near pass as humans. They have a special psychic ability to tune their physical appearance to match the preferences of their mark. Based on Ryland’s reaction, well, it was working.

I nodded towards the door while looking at Enko. She returned the nod and we departed into the hallway. She made sure we were out of earshot before speaking.

“He’s more skittish than you were,” she commented.

“Be nice, I’m sure he’s going through a lot right now.”

“And you weren’t?”

“People react to stress differently, and even I tried to run at first. Why are you so… hostile?” I asked in earnest.

For her part, Enko sighed, slumping her shoulders in shame.

“I… I don’t know. I guess I’m just upset. His being here raises so many questions. I guess… I guess I feel threatened.”

“How so?”

“If he’s here, then it stands to reason you could go back there… you could go… home,” she looked down to the floor sadly before continuing, “I feel so… selfish.”

I walked up to her. Using my hand to raise her head by the chin to look me in the eyes. They stared back at me solemnly, I figured she was wondering what life without me would be like. It was a silly thought, there was simply no way I could ever simply abandon her, not even to go back to my world.

“You are my home,” I said simply.

This earned me a gentle smile as she turned her head such that I was caressing her cheek with my outstretched hand. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. We sat silently for several minutes before she squeezed my hand, drawing my attention. She looked like she was about to speak when the door swung open and the nurse exited, a giant smile plastered on her face.

“That… that was a hell of a thing,” Ryland declared, staggering out behind her, “maybe this place ain’t so bad.”

In the hours that followed, several boring things happened. Enko petitioned the Governor for Ryland’s freedom, his test results came back indicating he was deficient in a few vitamins but otherwise in good health, and we decided collectively that Ryland should come back with us to the reserve where he could figure out what to do next. He didn’t seem to have much interest in working as a runner, but he didn’t want to leave my side either, I was the only thing somewhat familiar to him after all.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

“Well, so what’s the planet look like, the oceans, the landmasses?” inquired Ryland.

Enko grinned looking at me as we had been through similar conversations many times before.

“Well, the Mageni don’t particularly care about maps so much. There are local drawings but nobody I’m aware of has published an entire document as far as I know.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?” he asked incredulously.

“Of course it bothers me, but look around,” I gestured, “things are different here than back home. I picked my battles, and map-making didn’t make the list.”

“What about governments, who holds the power?”

“The local governance is run by the Governor. The different governors gather to settle disputes but most areas operate autonomously from what I can tell.”

“How do they keep the peace? Who enforces the will of the government?”

I rolled my eyes. Back home we had large governments that were accustomed to ruling their populations with a high degree of authority. It wasn’t a system I was particularly fond of myself, but the population of our planet had gotten so high that it was necessary to maintain the safety of the people, if you buy into that kind of propaganda. Here, the Mageni were much more independent.

“What about the human colonies you mentioned?” he inquired.

“They’re up north is about all I know. The Mageni refer to them as wild humans. You don’t want to go that way, you’ll find the slavers don’t take kindly to free humans, and the tribes are pretty archaic from my understanding.”

“But the tribes are all human, right?” he pressed.

“Yes, I suppose so. Well, actually I think there’s a fair mix of communities but most of them are human.”

“Why don’t you want to go there then. They might have technology?”

I laughed.

“If by technology you mean houses comprised of sticks and furs then maybe you’re right. I’m telling you, the human settlements there are more like ancient villages at best.”

He sighed.

“So, what am I supposed to do?”

“I think that’s up to you. I chose to live with Enko here and run the reserve. I happen to like it, it’s a good life.”

The conversation went on for hours more. In the end, I figured Ryland had finally come to terms with the fact that he wouldn’t see home again, just like me. He still wasn’t keen on living in Mageni territory, but I did convince him to try a week or so as a runner. It was something to do, and I figured one way or another he was gonna get taken to bed by a Mageni sooner or later. Better here where there were guards and me to look after him. Living in this world can be quite a challenge.

“So… you just kinda, relax here?” Ryland asked staring into the spa.

“Yep, I’ll bet you’ve never sat in a magic hot tub,” I returned.

He studied the spa curiously. There were several runners relaxing in the water and several more patrons on the guest side who studied us just as curiously from time to time. I couldn’t help but notice Ryland squirm just a bit every time an arachne from across the way looked towards us.

“The hell is that thing?” he remarked.

“She’s an arachne,” I replied, “think like a spider crossed with a human. Be nice, nobody’s gonna attack you in here.”

Hesitantly, he took one last look into the spa and then stepped out onto the floor. Progress, I thought. Opting for the tub furthest away from the guest side Ryland jumped into the water and at least made a show of trying to relax.

“This ain’t half bad,” he said in a genuinely shocked voiced, “a man could get used to something like this.”

I smiled before joining him myself. He took this opportunity to study the guests.

“Ok mate, so help me out here. What are each of these things and what should I know about them?”

I grimaced a bit at his use of the word things hoping no one had heard him or at least not been offended, but decided to give him a pass for now.

“Well,” I started, looking over the guests myself, “over there on the far left is a pack of werewolves, pretty common here. They’re fast, excellent at tracking by scent, and, so long as you don’t piss them off, they’re really fine lovers. Next to them is that arachne, I wouldn’t worry about them so much, they tend to ambush prey rather than run them down, and we’ll be keeping you out of the caves for a while I think. Then we’ve got…” I had started to gesture towards one of the tubs that rode along the guest boundary.

Ryland, for his part, had started fixating on the various succubi that tended to surround the tub. I grinned to myself.

“Those, those are human women. What are they doing here?” he asked innocently.

“Oh they look human, but I assure you succubi are as monster as anything else over there.”

My comment earned me a strange look.

“They’re not human? But they look so… beautiful…” he trailed off.

Most if not all Mageni are beautiful in some form or fashion, a feature that while I had long acknowledged, had never figured out how it was possible. I grinned further, a devious plot forming in my mind.

“Would you like to meet some of the runners over there and uh…” I moved closer while gesturing over my shoulder in a whisper, “get a closer look?”

He looked towards the tub, a couple of the succubi had noticed us. He looked back towards me.

“You sure I’ll be safe?” he asked.

“So long as you don’t cross the line, but even if you do, nobody here is gonna hurt you,” I replied.

With one last look to the tub, he simply turned to me and nodded.

With that, we stood up and began walking towards the tub. There were three runners inside, two of which were conversing with the succubi. Succubi hunt by trying to lure men across the line to them. They’ll offer food, good lodging, trinkets, and of course, a night of love-making dedicated to anything and everything a man wants. I consider them among the gentlest of lovers we get here at the reserve. I also, with a few exceptions, tend to find them quite boring. Today however, well, maybe I could use one as a gateway Mageni, so to speak.

“Gentlemen!” I declared, joining them in the tub, “allow me to introduce Ryland,” I finished, gesturing towards him.

“Gents,” he replied, offering a nod.

Our presence was noted by the succubi. Two of which attempted to target me and shift their appearance more towards my liking. Several others remained fixed on their target, and one took a fast interest in Ryland, who from what I saw, was feeling blonde hair and blue eyes.

“So are the rumors true?” one of the men asked excitedly, “are you really from his homeworld,” he continued, gesturing towards me.

“I am,” Ryland returned, suddenly noticing the succubus that had latched onto him.

I could tell he wasn’t sure what he should be feeling. I also knew he wasn’t familiar with their tricks, and oh how he was buying into it. A faint red blush washed over his face before he turned back towards us. Both myself and the succubus noticed this.

“Haven’t seen you before,” she said to him softly in a deep, sultry voice.

Shocked, Ryland kind of fidgeted around a bit before turning back towards her. His face was fully flushed now. One of the runners looked to me with an unspoken question. I returned his query with wink and a grin. He knew my game.

“Yes, well, I’m… uh, well, new here I guess…” he got out clumsily.

“You uh, wanna come back to my place tonight?” she asked seductively, twirling her hair.

Ryland looked to me in a panic.

“I-I uh, I’m supposed to say no right? That’s how this works?” he got out in a stuttering panic.

“That’s up to you,” I shrugged before looking to the succubus, “do you have a nice room?”

“Oh the best!” she replied, “it’s one of the cabins by the edge of the meadow.”

I nodded approvingly, the cabins were expensive, but they were also very nice with things like running water, air conditioning, and even proper beds.

“What about food, would you feed him well?” I gestured towards Ryland.

“Anything you want darling,” she replied, desperation beginning to get the better of her.

“That’s a pretty good offer,” I shrugged, turning my attention back to Ryland, “but it's still up to you.”

“W-why don’t you take it?” he asked, shifting his attention towards me.

“Oh, I’m not particularly keen on succubi myself, these fellas can attest to that, right boys?”

The other runners in the tub gave various shrugs and nods of the head.

“Besides,” I continued, “I think she’s got an eye for you my friend.”

Ryland looked back to the succubus who in turn made a show of blushing while averting her eyes, a series of gentle nods indicated I was speaking the truth. She was playing him of course, and we all knew it except for Ryland, but, I still figured this was probably one of the gentler ways to get him accustomed to life in Mageni territory.

“How can I say no to such a beautiful woman?” he exclaimed, “no one this gorgeous back home would give me so much as a second glance - how is this possible?”

“Welcome to the new world,” I offered, “you gonna go have some fun or not?”

The succubus extended her hand towards him. He eyed it curiously.

“Oh… alright,” he exclaimed in a half sigh accepting her hand.

She helped him to his feet and they trotted off into the night. He didn’t so much as look back. I smiled looking after him before standing up myself.

“Well, goodnight boys,” I offered climbing out of the tub, “ladies,” I nodded towards the remaining succubi before walking back towards my own cabin. A couple of them were clearly disappointed to see me taking off so soon.

Walking up the stairs I was somewhat unsurprised to see Enko standing there, a devilish smile plastered across her face.

“And you say I’m devious,” she chided playfully.

I shrugged in return with an equally dubious grin.

“It’ll be good for him, ease him into it all.”

She nodded. Our eyes met briefly and she craned her neck suggestively towards the balcony. I smiled and nodded my head.

There's a game Enko and I have always enjoyed playing. She has a penchant for anal sex. We like to sit on the balcony, with her planted on my lap while I reach around and play with her clit. We’ll talk to each other while pleasing the other, the goal is to distract the other enough to derail the conversation. It’s one way among many we’ve come to learn so much about each other, and every moment is easily among the best of times I’ve had on this plane of existence. I figured this was her wanting to talk about Ryland… game on.

Some time later we found ourselves out on the balcony. She knew my body as well as I knew hers and we were locked into a stalemate trying to throw off the other.

“…but if you could, wouldn’t you go, even for a little bit?” she asked me again for at least the fourth time.

“Of course I would,” I finally conceded, “but you don’t understand love, my wo-ahh…”

She had shifted the grinding pattern of her hips to match my counter grind and had almost pushed me over the edge. Not a very sporting move, but that was the game we played. I retaliated by altering the pattern I was massaging her with. In turn she squirmed in my lap.

“My world,” I restated with forceful purpose, “is dangerous, and there’s no way for me to visit it, come back, and not risk a permanent link between the two.”

“Would—gah,” she gasped, “what’s wrong with that?” she concluded with genuine curiosity.

For my part, I stopped trying to push her over the edge. I was lost in deep thought. Of course I missed home, but this world wasn’t ready to meet my mine, and vice versa.

“My world is… violent, love,” I started in earnest, “and they would almost certainly send soldiers to contain any threat from your people. My people have a long sad history with first encounters.”

“Sounds like lots of new men to help fill our ranks. You’ve always said there were many men who’d love to be here,” she tossed back at me.

True as the words were, I didn’t think she understood the threat my world could pose. Sure, the Mageni had magic and other oddities on their side my people would simply struggle to fathom, but the technology of my world was a distinct threat to this entire plane of existence. It wouldn’t even be a contest, magic or not.

“At first maybe,” I started, “but my people are… defensive, and as a whole… they wouldn’t understand your people. It’s better this way, I promise.”

“We’re stronger than you think,” she retaliated, grinding her hips aggressively.

“Please love,” I squeaked out, trying to resist her attempts to push me over the edge, “just-ah, trust me on this.”

For her part, she stopped grinding, leaned back, and sighed.

“Ok lover,” she said, “but I’m still gonna win this round.”

With that, she began grinding again in the most devious of manners, trying desperately to pull an orgasm from my body. Game on, I thought.

I know the exact frequency and pressure to apply to push her over the edge, and she knows all my tricks to alleviate an orgasm. We continued our battle.

“You still-ah-owe, ugh, me a trip to the ruins,” she choked out before succumbing to an orgasm.

“How-“ I was interrupted by a release of my own, gasping for air, “fuuuuck… when are you going to take more time off?”

“When are you?” she retorted playfully.

The fact of the matter was we were both busy individuals. Sure, technically neither of us absolutely had to do what we did at the reserve, we had plenty of money after all. In the end, we were both committed to making the experience the best possible for our guests, and that meant taking the time to work it right. The moments we have to spend together are precious few, and finding long stretches where we can both be gone is challenging.

“End of next month?” I asked in earnest, doubling down on my technique.

“I don’t kno- augh,” a powerful release erupted from her, completely derailing her train of thought.

“My point,” I whispered playfully into her ear.

That was a mistake. She took no time and plenty of pride ripping the next several orgasms out of me. In the end, I tried to plead with my anatomy to just stay down, but the battle was lost. Mageni physiology just isn’t meant for mercy in that regard.

“Say it,” she demanded with authority, still grinding mercilessly.

“Ok, ok, you win,” I pleaded, moving one hand up to fondle her breasts the way she likes.

“Good boy,” she said victoriously, bringing her hips to a stop.

I could see a faint purple glow emanating from her eyes as she recharged herself from my seminal fluid.

“What’s it feel like?” I inquired for probably the thousandth time in my life.

“Like power flowing into me,” she returned in ecstasy.

She always has some cute quip along those lines, but despite having witnessed it countless times before, I’ll never know what it’s like for a Mageni to absorb such energy. It looks incredible, unlike anything I’d ever witnessed on my home world. I’ve often wondered why seminal fluid grants the Mageni power while we poor men, the very source of such apparent power, are unable to utilize it.

“Now,” she said, pulling off of me, “what to do with you.”

I gulped in anticipation. Our game often ends with the winner determining what comes next. I usually opt for cuddling and bed. She typically opts to keep at it for a while, go figure. I was already pretty tired, it had been a long day.

She put a clawed hand on my shoulder and looked at me, examining my state of being.

“C’mon,” she pulled me up from the chair, “show me a good time and I won’t run you to sleep.”

I smiled, accepting her offer and allowing myself to be led inside to the bedroom.

Our bed has always been simple, although Enko thinks I keep too many pillows. The room itself is adorned with all sorts of what my people would describe as marital aids. Various straps and harnesses, dildos, and potions, it’s a veritable expo of toys. Nights like this however, we tend to keep it simple. I jumped onto the bed and laid myself out upright. The reprieve in activity had been nice but her aura had never died down and my hard-on made it difficult to maneuver.

For her part, Enko jumped onto the bed and slowly made her way towards me. I took the moment to appreciate her features. A slender, powerful form with the most curvaceous hips a man could ask for. Large breasts and long, straight black hair that could be traced all the way up to tall, pointed ears.

Nilians are technically a subset of werewolves, although they’re far less formidable physically. That said, most of the ones I’ve met seem to make up for it with their mind, and most are quite capable spell slingers. I’ve always appreciated Enko for her mind. Tonight however, I was focused elsewhere.

She threw her hips atop mine slinging her legs to either side of my frame. A moment later I was engulfed inside of her and we were at it again.

Making love to Enko isn’t like working a night in the reserve. Most of my encounters with the guests, I’m doing what I can just to stay awake through the encounter. This usually means contributing nothing myself. It may sound selfish, but I promise you a Mageni will make do, with or without your cooperation.

In this case, I was much more involved. My hips tracked her movements, accentuating each maneuver. My hands worked their way up her torso, fondling her breasts and giving them the occasional pinch she likes. For her part she was shifting her riding stance from forward-leaning over me to backwards and throwing her head back.

We both know each other’s bodies very well, and the first orgasm came quickly for both of us. I lead the charge gasping with ecstasy into the night air. She followed suit and let out a howl of pleasure before wrenching her body forward again. The rhythm picked up and her body began to greedily soak up the bodily fluids.

Around the fifth or sixth orgasm, I was beginning to feel a bit past my prime. I tried to signal this by slowing down my hip movements which, although noticed, was completely ignored on her part.

“L-love, I’m not sure I’m gonna make it, I-“ she cut me off with a finger on my lips.

“Don’t you dare, I’m…” she gasped in pleasure, “close.”

I kept it up for as long as I could. Mercifully, after one last hurrah, she finally began to slow. Rolling off of me she wrapped me up in her arms and we began to drift off.

It had been quite the day. As I rested I thought of Ryland and how he might be getting along. It would be some time before he’d let me in on the details, but I can tell you now that he enjoyed himself very much.

I thought of home next. No, that’s not right, I thought of my homeworld. I was glad there was a buffer between the two, but I was also glad to have another piece of it here with me in Ryland.

My last thoughts that night were of Enko, my lover from another world. Wrapped up tight in her arms I felt safe, at peace, and dare I say it, home.

Published 
Written by TedLancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments