Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 5

"The vixens stage their first group sex event and plan for greater things."

22
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 5 of a ten Chapter novel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The players and games expand."

 

Chapter 5

 

 

The following week Beth called to say Bob would be out of town on Thursday night. “Do you suppose Charlie would like me to come over for a visit?”

“I don’t think I need to consult him on such a question,” Lexi laughed.

One week after Beth’s visit, Lexi again spent an evening with Beth and Bob.

This back and forth went on for two months before the girls decided it was time to get all four of them together at one time. They planned to have a Saturday afternoon cookout at Beth’s house so they could hang out by the pool. Neither of the women mentioned to their husbands their plan to have a party based on debauchery. Charlie and Bob might have considered the possibility of sexual games, but never said anything about it. The couples had been friends for many years, and they often got together. While everything seemed reasonable on the outside, the women had made their plans.

As usual, Charlie and Lexi arrived in their swimwear. Lexi had a small bag with different clothes in case they decided to change. She was wearing a stylish jacket which covered her bikini. Lexi was excited to take the coat off and get the reaction to her new suit from the men. Beth had already seen it and promised she would find something equally tantalizing.

As soon as Charlie and Lexi arrived, Beth greeted them at the front door wearing an overly large t-shirt. She welcomed both of them with a kiss before leading them into the family room.

“Charlie, I was just going to take a beer out to my husband. Would you like to get one for yourself and take one to Bob?”

“Sure. A cold beer in the hot sun sounds like a good plan,” Charlie replied and followed Beth into the kitchen. Thirty seconds later he was walking out the door to the pool with beers in hand.

Lexi quickly joined Beth in the kitchen. “Has Bob said anything to you about us having sex today?”

“Not a word,” Beth said with a grin. “It’s like he doesn’t plan to discuss it with Charlie. Bob knows perfectly well I’ve been having sex with the two of you. And, of course, he’s well acquainted with your sweet lips around his cock. He seems to think no one is going to talk about it today.”

“How do you think we should get it started?” Lexi asked. “Maybe we should just go out to the pool wearing nothing. We could stretch out on the lounge chairs in the buff and see what they do.”

“No question it would work,” Beth said with a smile. “It certainly would cut out all of the bullshit and would get their attention. Are you planning on fucking Bob in front of Charlie?”

“Absolutely,” Lexi replied. “I’ve wanted a cock in my ass and one in my pussy for a long time now. I can’t get it if they aren’t in the same room.”

“I’ll let you go first and then demand equal attention,” Beth laughed.

Lexi moved in close to Beth, putting a hand between her friend’s legs. “You want this as much as I do, don’t you, sweetie?”

“You can’t doubt I do,” Beth replied and closed her eyes as Lexi began moving her hand. “I love the way you touch me, Lexi. Sometimes I think we should be lesbians.”

“I don’t think you’re any more willing to give up cock than I am,” Lexi said softly as she lightly kissed Beth’s neck. “Do I need to finger your pussy to get you ready?” Before Beth could answer, Lexi pushed her hand inside Beth’s bikini bottoms. Her fingers quickly found Beth’s hot, wet opening and slipped inside.

“Oh yeah,” Lexi sighed, and she sawed her fingers in and out. “Your pussy is ready for some action. Have you already fucked Bob today?”

“Yes,” Beth groaned, loving the feel of Lexi’s fingers. “I fucked Bob when he woke up this morning. When I looked over, he was showing morning wood, and I couldn’t resist riding him.”

Lexi dropped to her knees and pulled off Beth’s bikini bottoms. Leaning forward, she kissed the top of Beth’s slit. “I love your fragrance. I always have.” Lexi continued moving her finger inside Beth as she kissed and licked her friend’s folds. “Maybe I should get you to cum for me one time before we go outside.”

Beth put her hand on the back of Lexi's head, pulling her tighter. “Maybe you should,” she sighed.

“I know you, Beth. The more you cum, the more you want.”

“That’s so good, Lexi,” Beth whispered, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the finger and tongue bringing her close to orgasm.

“How many times have I made you cum, Beth?”

“Hundreds of times,” Beth gasped, feeling her body ready to explode.

Lexi ran her tongue over and around her friend’s clit. “Cum for me again.”

Beth’s body was jolted by hard waves of pleasure surging through her. “Oh fuck,” she whined. “No one makes me cum like you do.”

Lexi stood and pushed her wet finger into Beth’s mouth. “Taste your glorious pussy, Beth. It’s just the sweetest thing on earth.”

Beth closed her eyes and savored her own distinct flavor.

Pulling off Beth’s t-shirt, Lexi removed the bikini top and stood back. “You are so fucking beautiful, Beth,” she whispered as she leaned over to kiss the nipples on her friend’s full, round breasts. “You have that look in your eyes.”

“What look?” Beth asked.

“I call it your ‘fuck me’ look. I’ve seen it many times. When I look at it, I know you are about to do something naughty.”

Beth grinned. “You know me so well. I’m going to go outside and suck your husband off while my husband watches. Then I’m going to make certain he watches as I swallow Charlie’s cum.”

“I don’t think that will happen,” Lexi said flatly.

“Why not?”

“Because your husband will be too busy watching me suck his cock. I’ll get him off five minutes before you finish Charlie.”

“Take off your clothes,” Beth said as she unbuttoned Lexi’s jacket. “Let’s get going!”

 

The men were standing by Bob’s built-in bar-b-cue pit talking when the women came out of the house. Charlie was facing the house and did a double-take seeing the naked women sauntering toward him. “Well now…” he gushed, making Bob turn to look.

“You sailors looking for a good time?” Lexi said as they reached the men. She put her hand on Bob’s arm. “See anything you like?”

Bob didn’t speak. He looked at Lexi’s naked body and then at his wife who was standing beside Charlie.

“Look, Bob,” Lexi said as she ran her fingers through the man’s chest hair. “You’ve been fucking me for weeks now. Beth’s been fucking Charlie. We all know what’s been going on. When we get together, we get naked and enjoy ourselves. Beth and I don’t want to waste any more time on silliness.” Lexi’s hand moved from Bob’s chest into his trunks. “We want hot, steamy, dirty sex with you guys today. And we want it now.”

For the first time in months, control over their sexual activities had moved from the men to the women. The men didn’t realize the change right away, but power had just changed hands.

Lexi pulled down Bob’s trunks, wrapping her fingers around his rapidly swelling cock. “I’m gonna suck your dick now, Bob and you’re gonna cum in my mouth. After that, I plan on fucking you several times before this day is over. Do you like the sound of my plan?”

Bob was watching his wife as she knelt in front of Charlie, pulled his trunks down, and began stroking his cock. Bob’s thought direction quickly changed when he felt Lexi’s warm mouth cover his stiff penis. “Yeah, Lexi,” he muttered. “That’s a great plan.”

The remainder of the day went exactly as Lexi had planned. She spent the first hour exclusively with Bob. Both of them spent some time in the pool watching Beth and Charlie fuck. Seeing and hearing his wife enjoying another man’s cock seemed to stimulate Bob. Lexi had been fucked by Bob dozens of times, but today he was more aggressive, and a little more out of control.

When Lexi suggested she wanted to experience double penetration, the men were more than happy to help her out. Bob suggested they move inside and use the family room couch. Lexi experienced a massive orgasm and rolled over to let Beth take her place. The men stayed in the same positions, only changing their fuck toy.

Throughout the afternoon, they stopped between sexual adventures long enough to eat and drink. By the time it became dark outside, they had all consumed enough booze to remove any inhibitions that might have been left.

At Lexi’s urging, Beth had her husband sitting in his big chair with his legs stretched out. Beth pushed his legs back, exposing his cock, balls, and ass for all to see. After she began sucking his cock, Beth started running a finger around his puckered opening. Once he groaned, Beth coated her finger with the fluids in her pussy before inserting the finger in Bob’s ass. When Bob howled, Beth began to finger-fuck her husband’s ass while she continued blowing him.

It took only two minutes for Beth to get her husband to cum. Lexi was surprised because she’d never heard Bob make so much noise. When Beth turned to face Lexi, she was wearing a broad smile, her lips and face covered with her husband’s spunk. “Oh yeah!” she shouted. “He’s never cum so much!”

Lexi glanced at her husband, seeing he was hard again. “You want to try that?” she asked Charlie.

“Sure,” was all he said before he stood up and took Bob’s place in the chair. Lexi had thought she would do the same thing to her husband but quickly realized he intended for Beth to do it. She watched as Charlie got into the chair and assumed the same position Bob had been in.

Beth grinned at Lexi, whipped the cum off her face and rubbed it on Charlie’s asshole. As soon as she had swallowed half of the man’s cock, she slipped her cum covered finger into his ass.

Bob sat on the couch beside Lexi. “That was a first,” he told her.

“It appears you enjoyed it.”

“I was shocked at first. Beth’s never touched my asshole before, but yeah… I did enjoy it.”

“How do you like watching it?” Lexi asked.

“I’ve discovered today I enjoy watching my wife having sex with someone other than me. I’m surprised, but I like watching her.”

“How would you feel about watching her taking on two men at the same time?”

“It would probably be twice as exciting because now I know she’s wanted to have two men at the same time. I couldn’t believe how much she enjoyed having Charlie’s cock in her pussy while I fucked her ass.”

“Then you’re going to want to do this again?”

“Well, Beth seems to enjoy it, so I can’t think of a reason not to do it.”

Lexi leaned over to kiss Bob’s cheek. “You are a sexy man, Bob. I hope you’ll fuck me many more times.”

Bob looked at Lexi with a smile. “Maybe next time we can try a tit fuck.”

“Oh yeah,” Lexi giggled. “Great idea!”

When the players finally became physically exhausted, they decided to get some sleep. Lexi went to the master bedroom with Bob while Beth took a naked Charlie by the hand and led him to one of their guest bedrooms.

The day ended in a way neither man had ever considered.

 

The following Monday Lexi and Beth began working on the next stage of their plan.

“I’m going to call Donna Anderson to see if she is still interested in swapping,” Lexi announced. “You know her, don’t you?”

“I don’t know her well,” Beth replied. “We’ve been to a few parties together and been in the same conversation groups. She’s stunning, but I don’t remember her husband.”

“I’d say Kendal is about 6’ 1”. He’s quite handsome. Every time I talk to him, he gives me a look that would just melt butter. I’d bet he fools around plenty.”

“Why?” Beth asked. “He has a gorgeous wife.”

“I think he’s just a player. I would not suspect our husbands of fooling around on us. I could be wrong, but I think they are both satisfied at home.”

“Then maybe having more women could create a problem. If they experience more women, they might decide to add a few more samples to their checklist.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it, Beth,” Lexi said. “The point is I want to fuck Donna’s husband, and I have no doubt you’ll enjoy him too. For us to increase our supply of cocks, we’re gonna have to increase their supply of pussy. As long as we do it that way, we’ll stay out of trouble and won’t be cheating.”

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

“Have you met Amy Bonner’s husband?” Beth asked.

“I’m not certain I even know Amy,” Lexi said with a frown, trying to recall the woman.

“She’s a redhead,” Beth explained. “I met her at a fundraising event Bob’s company hosted. She is a barrel of fun. I can’t imagine the woman ever has a bad day. She just always has a cheery outlook on life.”

“I like that,” Lexi suggested. “But, what makes you think she’d get naked in front of a group of people and fuck some other woman’s husband?”

“We had lunch together several months ago,” Beth reported. “In the conversation, she confessed she and her husband, Jake, had been part of a group that swapped partners when they lived in Dallas. Amy asked if I knew of any groups here because she would be interested in joining one. Amy insisted their marriage was stronger after they were part of the swap group.”

“What’s her husband look like?” Lexi asked.

“I haven’t actually met him, but someone pointed him out to me from across the room. He’s under six feet tall, but quite handsome. I got the impression from Amy Jake would probably cheat on her if he had the chance. She thinks being part of a group satisfies his need to have more women.”

“And she doesn’t mind?” Lexi asked.

Beth laughed. “Amy told me her original thought was swinging would help her keep an eye on him. But after they got in the group, Amy discovered she really enjoyed having several different cocks in a single night. She said her husband was handsome, but only an average lover. Amy found several men who were much better lovers and more concerned with her satisfaction.”

“And, what about Amy?” Lexi inquired. “Is she pretty enough to satisfy our men?”

“I think she’s gorgeous,” Beth said. “Amy told me about a girlfriend in Dallas who gave her instructions in oral sex. Maybe she was bragging, but she described herself as an expert cocksucker.”

“Well now,” Lexi laughed. “How would you feel about going down on her?”

“In a heartbeat!” Beth grinned. “I just have a feeling Amy is one hot little specimen. I’d guess she couldn’t be taller than 5’ 3” with a great figure.”

“So, we have two solid candidates,” Lexi decided. “I think we should interview them together and see if they are what they claim to be.”

“Are you suggesting we have sex with them?” Beth said in a surprised voice.

“Yep. I don’t see any other way for us to make sure we have the right people for our group. At this point, if we bring in the wrong people, the entire thing will crumble in front of our eyes.” Lexi put her hand on Beth’s arm. “Not that I wouldn’t be happy having sex with our two husbands and you for the next ten years, but I’ve wanted this swingers club for too many years.”

“I see your point and agree with you,” Beth said nodding her head. “How do we proceed?”

“We call both women and arrange a time to meet,” Lexi suggested. “We’ll have to make certain they understand we want to discuss a swingers club and arrange to meet someplace where we can’t be bothered.”

Having the next step of the plan engaged, Lexi and Beth set out to interview Amy and Donna.

 

The following Saturday both Charlie and Bob were playing golf at an event which would keep them away for at least six hours. Lexi had spoken with Donna Anderson, and Beth contacted Amy Bonner. Both women agreed to meet with them at Beth’s home at 1:00, giving them a minimum of three hours to conduct the interviews. Both women were told to come dressed for the pool to make sure they weren’t overdressed.

The two candidates arrived at the same time and were met at the door by Beth. She brought them into the house telling them Lexi was outside in the pool. “Why don’t you go outside and join Lexi,” Beth suggested. “I’ll bring out something cold for us to drink.”

Once outside, the women spotted Lexi in the pool. Lexi waved and began coming to meet them. As she came up the pool steps, the two women were somewhat surprised to find Lexi was naked. Seeing the surprised looks on their faces, Lexi said, “Beth and I seldom wear anything when we’re in the pool. Skinny dipping gives us a feeling of freedom. You two are welcome to join us or keep your suits on. It’s totally up to you.”

Then stretching out her hand to Amy, Lexi introduced herself to the redhead, Amy Bonner. “I’m certain you’re Amy. It’s very nice to meet you.” Then turning to Donna, she gave the woman a hug. “It’s good to see you again, Donna.”

“It’s good seeing you,” Donna said with a laugh. “And boy… don't we see all of you.”

Lexi turned around slowly. “I’ve always been an exhibitionist,” she said with a chuckle.

Donna dropped the bag she was carrying on a chair and took off the top of the two-piece suit she was wearing. She placed the top in her carrier before taking off the bottoms. “I don’t ever pass up a chance to get naked. Some of the best things in life happen when your clothes are off.”

Taking a quick look at Donna, Lexi commented, “That’s a cute little patch of fluff you have there.”

Donna turned so Amy could see the patch of hair just above her slit was shaped like a triangle pointing down. “I did it this way for my husband, Kendal. I told him it was pointed down at my pussy so he wouldn’t forget where it is. We’ve been married for twelve years, and sometimes the heat of passion can be lost to an Auburn-Alabama football game.”

“You’ve got one hell of a body, sister,” Lexi said thoroughly checking out her naked friend.

“Thanks, Lexi,” Donna replied. “My husband would pay good money to see you naked.”

Just then Beth came out carrying some kind of pool gadget which would float and hold their drinks. “Oh good,” she said as she noticed Donna naked. “You’re already getting comfortable. I just put my suit on to answer the door. I’ll get it off in the pool.” Then she asked, “Have you all met Amy?”

“I’m not going to be a party poop,” Amy laughed and began taking off her clothes. “I’ll bet the four of us could get a few dicks hard.”

When Amy was naked, she did a 360 to give the other a complete view.

Lexi laughed, saying, “I thought we’d get a chance to see if you were a true redhead, but you’re shaved.”

“You’ll just have to take my word for it,” Amy laughed. “The hair is naturally red, and the pussy has been shaved since the day after I left my mother’s house. I found it much easier to get a man’s tongue between my legs if there was no grass on the infield.”

They all laughed as they walked into the fresh water of the pool.

Lexi took her drink and held it up. “Here’s to being naked anytime we want.”

“Amen,” Donna said and touched her glass to Lexi’s. “If this glass has anything alcoholic in it I may be the one with their tongue between Amy’s legs. Just so you’re all warned… I love sex and don’t care if my partner is male or female. I love cock, but love to get a sister off.”

Lexi and Beth exchanged glances and little smiles.

“That sounds promising,” Amy giggled. “It’s been a long time since I had a female partner.”

“You aren’t opposed to all female sex?” Beth asked.

“Fuck no!” Amy laughed. “The object of the exercise is to enjoy life to its fullest. And there’s nothing I enjoy more than an eye-crossing orgasm. And I have a personal rule to have at least one a day.”

“Good for you,” Lexi said with a grin. “Now we’ve jumped all the small talk, do you two ladies want to discuss our plan for an adult swap club?”

“Jake and I were in one when we lived in Dallas,” Amy blurted out. “I think I mentioned to Beth we hoped to find one here.”

“We’ve had a group grope for several months,” Beth explained. “Typically Lexi and her husband Charlie come over here on Saturday night, and we play together. We’ve thought it would be a lot more fun if we had more choices than our two guys.” Then looking at Amy, Lexi said, “Tell me about your club in Dallas. How big was it?”

“We were part of the group for about a year,” Amy explained. “As I recall there were usually eight couples. We’d get together about once a month. Typically, we would have maybe an hour of conversation and drinks before choosing partners. Some of the couples would go to bedrooms, but the most fun was in the living room because you might have two or three couples fucking side by side.” Amy looked at those listening and said, “To tell the truth, I kinda like to watch.”

“Since we’re just starting our club it’s good to have some input on how to do it. How did you select your partners?” Lexi asked.

“The host would have a bag with numbered chips inside. We would all draw chips and then go with the person having the same number.”

“So then it was possible to get your own husband?” Beth asked.

“If it happened the host would make a change. It was always the host’s decision,” Amy told them. “One night a woman came by herself because her husband was out of town and she didn’t want to miss the party. The host decided she could go with one of the couples to make a threesome.”

“Oh, I like that!” Donna said, finishing her drink.

Beth took all of the glasses to get refills. As she walked to the house, Lexi said, “Doesn’t she have a great ass?”

“She certainly does,” Donna said in a soft voice.

“You should see her when she’s getting anal. She’s so fucking sexy,” Lexi said is a husky voice.

“I’m gonna guess you two have been together sexually,” Amy suggested.

“Oh, hell yes!” Lexi answered. “We’ve been together since our first day in college. We were roommates the entire time. She’s probably the best sex partner I’ve ever had.”

“But you still like cock… right?” Donna asked.

“Absolutely,” Lexi said with a grin. “There are some things a woman can do for another woman. And nothing quite duplicates the sensation of having a thick cock stuffed in your pussy.”

“Have you had one in your ass at the same time?” Amy asked in a whisper.

“Now that my husband and I get together with Beth and Bob, I get both quite a lot.”

“Then you like it?” Amy asked.

“Yes, I do,” Lexi said with a grin.

Beth came out with fresh drinks. “What did I miss?” she asked.

“We were just discussing double penetration,” Donna said.

“Oh my,” Beth said with a timid look. “Sorry I missed that.”

“Don’t let her mislead you,” Lexi laughed. “She loves having two dicks as much as I do.”

Everyone seemed to turn to Donna. It was her turn to blush. “The answer is no. I haven’t had two at the same time.”

“Not even one in your pussy and one in the mouth?” Beth asked.

“No,” Donna insisted. “Since Kendal and I got married I’ve never had sex with anyone but him.”

“You’ve never cheated?” Lexi asked, giving Donna a hard stare.

“Well, I used to work with a guy whom I played with, but never fucked,” she admitted.

“What kind of play?” Beth demanded to know.

“We were working late together one night, and I jerked him off,” Donna muttered.

“And what else?” Amy wanted to know.

“The guy moved away after we had been special friends for a little over a year. Sometimes he would finger me and sometimes I’d give him a blow job. It happened about once a week. But we never fucked. Never.”

“So now you want to be part of a group which will allow you to fuck at least three different men?” Lexi asked.

“I’ve been wondering about having other men for quite some time,” Donna told them. “It seems to me like a swingers club would be the perfect way to do it. And, I could also keep an eye on my husband whom I believe has a roving eye. I don’t know for a fact he’s screwing other women, but I believe he would, given the proper circumstances.”

“Let me ask you this,” Beth said. “Would I enjoy fucking your husband? That’s really the bottom line here. We’re considering having you join our group, but the three of us will be fucking him. Will we enjoy it?”

Donna got a sparkle in her eyes. “My husband is an excellent lover. But he’s getting into a time of life where he’s just as happy watching sports as having sex. I want him to be tuned up a little, so I get more action.”

Lexi turned to Amy. “Answer the same question?”

“Jake is a good man,” Amy said honestly. “But he isn’t the greatest lover. I’ve been with him too long to teach him anything. I’m hoping he’ll learn some new tricks from the three of you.”

“He doesn’t have a small dick, does he?” Beth asked.

“Not at all,” Amy gushed. “I can only get about half of it in my mouth.”

“Sounds acceptable,” Lexi said to Beth.

“How about next Saturday?” Beth asked the two newcomers.

“I’m in,” Donna answered quickly.

“Teach my Jake some new tricks, and I’ll lick your pussy for a month. Yeah… I’m in too.”

Lexi arched an eyebrow. “Come with me, Red. If you’re any good at licking pussy, I’ll take on Jake as my personal student.”

As Lexi and Amy were getting out of the pool, Donna moved beside Beth. “All this conversation has made me quite horny. I don’t suppose you’d be interested in giving me a test ride?”

Beth put her hand between Donna’s legs. “Why don’t we start right here and see where it takes us?”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments