Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In this part, I give a little better description of Mac and Grace's house. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But there's still enough sex to keep it a "Lush" story!"

Chapter Forty-One

“Mmm, good morning, my beautiful wife,” Mac moaned softly into Grace’s ear as he cupped her luscious breasts.

Grace sighed, “Good morning, my gorgeous husband. What time is it?”

“It’s early, only 6:00, but I woke up wanting you, sorry.”

Grace laughed, “Don’t apologize for wanting me, silly. I can’t think of a better way to be roused from my slumber than to have the sexiest man alive touch me like this. And, since there is plenty of time, how about you make both of our days better by doing more than touching me.”

Mac grinned. “Well, if you insist.” He crawled under the covers and feasted on his wife’s sweet nectar until he could wait no longer to be inside her. Once he entered her, his thrusts were slow and deliberate as he kept her close to the edge while he whispered decadent things in her ear.

“Oh, God, Mac, please!” Grace cried out as Mac teased and tormented her. But soon, his own raw need to possess her had him taking her hard and fast.

“Oh, my God, Grace, you feel so fucking good on my cock!” Mac yelled as he rammed harder, panting until they both fell over the cliff and exploded together.

When she could finally speak, Grace murmured, “You can wake me up like that any time.”

Mac pulled her in close and felt like the luckiest man on earth. Then their morning alarm sounded, and they both groaned.

“Life would be more fun if I could just spend it in bed with you all day, every day,” Mac sighed.

“You’re not wrong,” Grace said playfully as she headed for the bathroom.

“Encore in the shower?” Mac suggested.

“Sure, why not!” Grace said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Unfortunately, despite the fabulous wake-up call, Grace spent the better part of the morning feeling annoyed. Helen, the woman she had hired to be their new administrative assistant, ended up changing her mind about the position, saying the commute from Brooklyn took too long. It wasn’t that Grace didn’t understand. It was the fact that the woman waited until she was fully trained before quitting.

So, Grace took a look at the list of other applicants and shook her head. Most of them lived rather far, and she didn’t want to go through the same thing over and over again. Then she happened across the resumé of someone who lived in Lower Manhattan.

“Avery Bailey,” Grace said out loud, “you’re the next contestant on Be My Admin!”

Mac stood at the doorway to her office and chuckled. “That’s the spirit!” he said, grinning. “Do you want me to help with the interview?”

Grace raised an eyebrow.

Mac laughed, “I was just trying to be nice. You’ve got this, babe.”

“Thanks. How did your conversation with Sophia go?”

“Well, it started as a hard no, but she agreed to come and meet with us this afternoon. Are you available?”

“What time?”

“She said she could be here at 2:00.”

Grace checked her calendar. “Yes, that’s actually perfect because I was hoping to get this guy in at 3:30.”

Mac blinked. “Guy?”

“Yes, Avery Bailey. He’s the guy I hope to interview this afternoon. He’s got a ton of experience, and he lives not far from here,” Grace replied.

“Oh, I guess I just assumed Avery was a woman,” Mac commented.

“Men make good administrative assistants, too, Mac,” Grace said.

Mac smiled. “As long as you think he can handle the job, that’s all I care about.”

“Well, if he’s half as good as his vitae indicates, this will be an easy interview. I had already pretty much decided on Helen by the time Avery’s application came in. She may have done us a huge favor by not wanting such a long commute.”

“Do you want to have lunch brought up? Or do you want to go down to eat in the dining room?” Mac asked. “Either way, I’m having Randall go pick up lunch from Hale & Hearty Soups on Lexington. What would you like?”

“Oh, um, hmmm, so many good choices. Just get me a Chicken Caesar Wrap. Let’s eat up here so I can get stuff done before Sophia comes at 2:00. Now, shoo, so I can contact Avery and hope no one has scooped him up yet!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

As luck would have it, Avery had not accepted a position with another firm yet, but he was about to do so. However, he agreed to come for an interview if Grace was willing to make it at 3:00 instead. Mac would just have to handle the meeting with Sophia if it took longer than an hour.

When lunch arrived, Grace ate at her desk while looking over reports from the recent European acquisitions. It made her smile to think back over the past several months. What a whirlwind this year had been thus far! She started as McKinley Stewart’s escort but quickly became his assistant, friend, and lover. Now she was his wife and business partner.

Grace was determined to be successful in both roles. She took a few minutes to freshen up before heading into Mac’s office. “Where are we meeting with Sophia?” she asked.

“I thought we’d have tea and scones in the Library,” Mac answered.

“Pulling out the big guns with Claudette’s blueberry scones, huh?” Grace laughed. “I’ll head down to the kitchen and see if I can help with anything.”

“Grace, we have people to do those things for us,” Mac frowned.

She stopped in her tracks. With her held tilted, she looked at Mac and said, “Surely you aren’t telling me I can’t help with things in my own house.”

Mac pondered that for a second or two. “Nope, you’re absolutely right. My apologies.” He pulled her in for a passionate kiss that left them both breathless.

Grace gave him a pat on the butt and wiggled her eyebrows at him. “Mmm, let’s finish this after work today,” she suggested.

When she left his office and headed downstairs, Mac wondered what he’d done right in his life to deserve a woman like Grace. He shook his head and laughed softly, realizing he’d done nothing that could ever deem him worthy of her. Which, in his eyes, made him even luckier.

 

Chapter Forty-Two

Claudette welcomed Grace’s help in getting the tea ready. Not that she ever minded taking care of things for meetings and events for her employer, but she also found it refreshing that his wife did not see helping out as beneath her.

The two women loaded up the serving cart and took the elevator to the fourth floor. Then they set things up in the library, awaiting Sophia’s arrival.

Grace opted to stay upstairs and wait while Mac greeted the former housekeeper. When Mac and Sophia stepped off the elevator, Grace felt a twinge of unexpected jealousy. The woman was stunning! Her poker-straight, blonde hair hung halfway down her back and framed a face that rivaled any model. She was tall and slender and had the legs of a dancer. But it was the easy way she bantered with Mac as she entered the room that made Grace secretly hope she was unavailable and had agreed to meet for old time’s sake. It was easy to see why Alice had seen this woman as competition.

Grace tucked away her brief moment of insecurity and offered a hand to Sophia. “Hello, I’m Grace. It’s lovely to meet you.”

“It’s lovely to meet you, as well,” Sophia said with a genuine smile. “Congratulations on your wedding and promotion. It’s easy to see that both have made Mr. Stewart very happy.”

Grace breathed a sigh of relief when she spotted what looked to be an engagement ring on Sophia’s left hand. She had no idea if this was a recent development or not, so she felt it would be awkward to mention it.

They sat in the library drinking tea and eating scones when Mac said, “Sophia, I want to apologize for Alice firing you without cause. She led me to believe that you quit, and I was in the middle of an acquisition in Europe, so I didn’t question her as to why you left. I should have, but I didn’t, and I’m truly sorry.”

“Thank you, Mr. Stewart. That means a lot to me. I always felt like I did a good job for you, and it surprised me when Alice said you had been displeased with my work for some time.”

“Nothing could be further from the truth. The house hasn’t been the same without you.”

Grace sent Mac a look that reminded him there was more.

Mac continued, “But I would also like to apologize for how Marcus Stewart behaved inappropriately when he visited. Alice never shared your complaints with me. If she had, I would have done something about it, I swear.”

Sophia smiled sweetly. “Mr. Stewart, you’ve always been very professional and appropriate, but also very kind. I can’t hold you accountable for the actions of your father. But I appreciate knowing that you don’t condone that kind of behavior.”

“It came to light recently that my Uncle Dominic is my real father. I don’t expect to see much of Marcus here in New York, so his behavior should no longer be an issue. However, if you’d agree to come back to work for me, I can reassure you that you won’t have to deal with that sort of disrespect anymore.”

“Oh, well, I’m happy for you. Mr. Dominic was always a real gentleman. It makes sense that you take after him,” Sophia replied. “As far as my coming to work here, I got engaged recently, and my fiancé told me that I need to ask for a raise before I even consider doing so. I hope you understand; he’s just looking out for my best interests.”

Grace grinned, happy to be right in this instance. “Oh, congratulations. Of course, we understand, don’t we, Mac?”

“Yes, I’m sure you were overdue for an increase. I, well that is, we, Grace and I, would like to offer you a ten, oh, I mean, fifteen percent raise,” Mac said, stumbling over his words as he watched Grace’s face for approval. He didn’t want to come across as condescending in any way. He knew he could trust his wife’s judgment.

“Oh, goodness!” Sophia said excitedly. “That’s more than generous. I accept your apologies and your offer to come back. When would you like me to start?”

“How soon are you available?” Grace asked.

Sophia agreed to start the following Monday, much to Mac’s relief.

After she left, Mac said, “Thank goodness she said yes. I really didn’t want to have to search for someone new. It’s a big place. We are fortunate to have Bentley willing to pick up some of the slack for a bit.”

“I can do laundry and keep the house tidy until she starts next week,” Grace offered.

“You don’t have to do that, baby,” Mac assured her.

Grace laughed. “You don’t know how to do laundry, do you, Mac?”

Mac blushed. “Not a clue,” he admitted. “But we have plenty of clothes and towels; we shouldn’t need to worry about it until next week.”

Grace frowned. “Seriously? It’s a good thing you married me, McKinley Stewart. If you ever lose all your money, you’ll need someone to take care of you!”

“Very funny! You’re probably right. But since I haven’t lost it all yet, and the majority of my suits and dress shirts go to the dry cleaners anyway, we should be fine.”

“Our underwear, sheets, and towels don’t go to the dry cleaners,” Grace said with a deep sigh. “You really are a pampered puppy, aren’t you?”

“It’s how I grew up, Grace. I won’t apologize for having grown up with wealth,” Mac responded crossly.

Grace raised an eyebrow. “Did I ask you to apologize for having money? I just think it’s silly to let our laundry pile up till next week when I am perfectly capable of taking care of it myself.”

Mac realized he was getting upset for no reason. He took a deep breath and said, “You’re right. I’m sorry. And don’t get pissed at me for saying this; it’s just that I can’t fathom my mother, sister, or either of my exes having the first clue how to wash clothes. I know they sure as shit wouldn’t lift a finger to do so even if they knew what to do. So, I don’t find it strange that you know how; I just find it, well, different that you are willing to wash my underwear.”

Grace shook her head. She wanted to be irritated with him, but he wasn’t wrong. She couldn’t picture Lorraine or Aislynn getting their hands dirty, and while she’d never met Louise, she was sure Johanna had never done a load of laundry in her life.

She sighed. “Mac, I grew up learning how to take care of myself. I honestly have found it a little disconcerting that Suzanna was washing the cum out of our sheets and towels, but somehow, I managed to adjust. You will survive letting your wife take over for the rest of the week. I promise the earth will still turn, and the sun will rise tomorrow.”

“You’re a real smartass sometimes, Gracie. Fine. If you want to handle the domestic chores till Sophia starts back up, knock yourself out,” Mac snapped. “Don’t you have an interview with some hot guy masquerading as an admin?”

“How do you know what he looks like?”

“I did an internet search. You should try it sometime.”

“Well, you didn’t do a comprehensive job with your search because if you had, you would know you have nothing to be upset about,” Grace chirped.

“Who says I’m upset? And why would I be?”

“Because you seemed annoyed that Avery Bailey is a very handsome man,” Grace answered. “But you needn’t worry about him checking out my ass. It’s me that might have to worry about him checking out yours.”

Mac stopped and blinked. “What?”

“I did a search of his socials and discovered that our new candidate is quite gay,” Grace retorted.

“Socials?” Mac asked, confused.

“Social media accounts. It’s a great way to get a feel for a person’s character.”

“Oh, of course,” Mac answered, feeling stupid. He wasn’t even sure why he felt so irritated. He should be pleased as hell that Sophia was willing to return as their housekeeper and that Grace was willing to pick up the slack in the interim. So why did he feel pissed off?

Grace was wondering the same thing but didn’t have time at the moment to worry about soothing her husband’s ego. She had an interview with a highly qualified administrative assistant with an impressive resumé, who happened to be a gorgeous gay man.

Chapter Forty-Three

Avery was greeted by the house manager, Bentley, and escorted up to Grace’s office. He took in the opulence of the house, the grand staircases, the striking décor, and found himself more overwhelmed than he had anticipated. He knew the homes in this area were incredible, but he’d never been inside one quite so lovely.

When they reached the second level, where the offices were located, Avery caught a glimpse of the Media room to his right. He’d kill for a tour of the whole house. But he’d settle for at least being able to check out that room.

“Good afternoon,” Grace said, greeting Avery with a handshake. “I appreciate you being able to meet with me on such short notice.”

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Stewart. I’m happy to have the opportunity to interview for this position. I figured you already had it filled when I didn’t receive a call. So, I was delighted to hear from you today,” Avery replied.

Grace was impressed by his manners. They both knew he hadn’t been her first choice, but he was polite enough to pretend otherwise.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

“Please, have a seat. May I offer you coffee, tea, or water? I have flat and sparkling.”

“Sparkling water would be very nice, thank you. I love your office!”

Grace’s face lit up. “Thank you! I did it myself.”

It was Avery’s turn to be impressed. Usually, women of power and wealth hired others to do work like that. Something told him that Grace Remy Stewart was no ordinary woman.

The interview went smoothly, and Mac even managed to stop in to introduce himself. Grace offered Avery the position on the spot, not wanting to risk losing someone as highly qualified to be their administrative assistant. She was delighted when he accepted.

“Would you like a tour?” Grace asked.

Avery tried not to look like a teen meeting a celebrity at the suggestion of a tour. “Yes, that would be very nice, thank you,” he said, hoping he didn’t sound as giddy as he felt.

“Fabulous! Let’s start with the lower level and work our way up.”

When they stepped out of the elevator, Avery could no longer hide the fact that he was utterly impressed with the grandeur spread out before him.

Grace smiled as she recognized the look on his face. It had been the same look she’d worn when Mac first showed her the place she now called home.

“It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it?” Grace gave a knowing smile, one that told Avery she didn’t think he was rude for gawking a bit.

“It’s lovely, Mrs. Stewart.”

“Please, call me Grace,” she replied. “This floor houses the spa and pool. If you come in early and we are not in our offices, you might find us down here using one of these or the workout room. The house staff entrance is on this level. We will give you a code for the door.”

Ryder was there cleaning the pool. “Hey, Ms. Grace, how’s your day going?” he asked in a friendly voice.

“It’s going quite well, thanks. Sophia will be coming back as our housekeeper next week. And this is our new Administrative Assistant, Avery. Avery, this is Ryder. He takes care of our lower level for us.”

The men shook hands and exchanged a moment of pleasantries. Ryder watched as Ms. Grace showed the new Admin the sauna and the massage room. He liked the fact that Mr. Stewart’s wife didn’t just see him as some lowly pool boy but recognized that he did, indeed, take care of everything down here in the basement of the building.

Avery nodded and followed Grace up the stairs to the main level, which housed the kitchen, the breakfast room, a large foyer, and an even larger reception gallery. Grace also showed him the Staff Room if he ever needed to locate Bentley or Sophia for any reason.

“Let’s take the elevator up to the rooftop terrace and work our way down for the rest of the walk-through,” Grace suggested.

It was a chilly day, so they didn’t stay on the roof for very long. They hopped back on the elevator, where Grace pushed the button for the third floor. “The sixth floor is our private living quarters, and the fifth floor is guest rooms,” she explained. “The fourth floor also has a guest room, but is also where my favorite sitting area, the library, is located.”

Avery nodded, slightly disappointed that they weren’t stopping on those floors, but understood that his new employer likely had more important things to do than to satisfy his desire to check out the décor of her lovely home.

When they stepped off the elevator, Grace explained that the living room was to the left and the formal dining room was to the right. “There’s a butler’s pantry here, and you are welcome to use it if you have food that needs preparing for your lunch.”

Avery nodded as if a home having a butler’s pantry was something he saw on a regular basis. Then he followed Grace down the stairs back to the second floor.

“The large Media Room is on the front side of the house and, of course, our offices are here on the back side. Let me show you your desk and office space. Oh, and there’s a powder room just down the hall for your use during working hours. The bottom drawer in the vanity is for your use and has a lock, although I don’t think anyone is interested in your toothbrush, cologne, or whatever else you might like to store there.”

Mac saw Grace with Avery back on the second floor and invited them to conclude the tour in his office.

“I’m certain that Grace did a marvelous job filling you in on everything, but do you have any questions for me?” Mac asked.

Avery pondered that thought for a moment. “No, Mr. Stewart, Grace was quite thorough.”

“Please, call me McKinley or Mac. When will you be starting?”

“I can start tomorrow,” Avery answered, hoping he didn’t sound too eager. This was a dream job, and he didn’t want to blow it by acting like an excited schoolboy.

“Tomorrow is perfect,” Mac said. “Grace will print your access codes. You will report to her tomorrow at 8:00 a.m., and she will get you started.”

 

Chapter Forty-Four

The rest of the day was a blur. By the time the workday was over, the house staff had all gone home except Bentley.

Grace went into the kitchen to heat the lasagna that Claudette had prepared for them. Bentley popped his head into the kitchen to let Grace know he was leaving for the day when he saw her setting everything up on the serving cart.

“May I take that upstairs for you, Ms. Grace?” he asked.

“No, thank you, Bentley. I’ve got it. We’ve decided to eat in the Media Room so we can put our feet up and relax with a little television while we have dinner. I’ve got it all loaded on this handy cart.”

“Very well,” Bentley said, grateful for the fact that she had declined his offer to help. He was anxious to get home and put his feet up as well. “If you want, you can leave the cart and dishes upstairs. I can take care of them in the morning.”

Grace looked at Bentley as if he’d grown horns. “Don’t be absurd. You’ve got enough to do every day. I can take care of loading the dishes into the dishwasher and putting the cart back in the pantry. And if I don’t feel like doing it tonight, I can always do it in the morning. I’m planning on getting up a little early to do some laundry.”

It was Bentley’s turn to stare. “You’re doing the laundry?”

“Yes, just for this week. I got lucky, and Sophia agreed to come back starting on Monday. But I spent many years doing my own laundry, so there’s no need to worry that I will screw it up.”

Bentley smiled. “Ms. Grace, I have no doubt that there is very little that you can’t do. Enjoy your evening. I will be here a little early tomorrow just to make sure Avery doesn’t have any difficulties getting in and situated. He will make an excellent admin, I’m sure.”

Grace smiled back. “You’re kind to say so. And yes, I think Avery will do an amazing job. You should have just told me he had applied in the first place.”

He frowned. “I beg your pardon?”

“If I had known that Avery was your nephew, I would have given him an interview the first time around,” she explained.

Bentley gave a sheepish grin. “I’m sorry. I felt it was wrong to ask you to play favorites.”

“Nonsense! I wouldn’t have just offered him the job. I would have interviewed him like everyone else. Of course, then I would have discovered how incredibly well-suited he appears for the job. It would have saved me a whole week of wasted time training Helen only to have her leave because Brooklyn is too far of a commute.”

“When you didn’t call him in for an interview, I thought perhaps it was because he is, um, a man,” Bentley explained.

Grace tilted her head. “Or did you think I wouldn’t hire a gay man?” she asked bluntly. “I didn’t call him in for an interview because I had seen ten applicants, and Helen seemed qualified and had a reasonably affable personality. So, I hired her.”

“So, you don’t care that he identifies as gay?”

It was Grace’s turn to frown. “If you think that I’d care, you have certainly misjudged me, Bentley.”

“I’m deeply sorry, Ms. Grace. You’re right, of course. I should have known better, and I should have recommended him in the first place. Alice was not a very kind person, and she did most of the hiring. So, please forgive me for underestimating you.”

“I’ve been underestimated most of my life, Bentley. Until I met McKinley Stewart, that is,” she said. Then she winked. “As long as Avery doesn’t develop deep feelings for my husband and go to great lengths to steal him from me, he can identify however he likes.”

“No worries there, he’s got a lovely partner named Nialls. They live in a posh apartment in lower Manhattan, and Nialls is an investment banker. Avery doesn’t need to work. He just isn’t comfortable with the idea of being a kept man. He will work hard for you.”

“Good! I intend to work him hard; I need someone I can count on. I’d like to get to Ireland and then go on a honeymoon eventually. I can’t do that until I have an admin who can handle things in my absence.”

Bentley nodded. “You have a good evening. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Good night, Bentley.”

By the time Grace got upstairs, Mac had checked the different streaming platforms to see what mindless program they could watch while they ate and vegged.

“Oh,” Grace said, “How about old reruns of Bewitched?”

Mac shrugged. “It’s a little sexist, don’t you think?”

“It’s from 1964, so it probably is, but if I recall, Samantha was no pushover.”

“Just like my Grace,” Mac said, pulling her onto the couch with him. He kissed her passionately and said, “Okay, Bewitched it is. But we turn that TV off at 9:00 p.m. and head to the bedroom.”

“Who says we have to head to the bedroom?”

“Oh, well, you sly woman! Instead of TV, how do you feel about dessert first?”

“Why do you think I put those dome covers over the plates? I hoped maybe you’d be so hungry for me that you’d want to wait to eat lasagna.”

“Oh, hmm, that makes it a tough choice. Claudette’s lasagna or Grace’s pussy?” Mac asked playfully.

She picked up a couch pillow and swatted him with it. “If you have to think about it, maybe you don’t deserve my pussy.”

“Have you tasted her lasagna?” he teased.

A pillow fight ensued, and soon Mac had Grace pinned on the couch. He used his teeth to tug at the buttons on her blouse.

Grace giggled, “Stop! You’re going to swallow a button, and then I’ll have to end up taking you to the emergency room. Then how are you going to fuck me blind?”

“I like the way you think, Mrs. Stewart,” Mac said in a low, sexy growl. “Take off your clothes for me, nice and slow; entertain me.”

Grace stood up and treated Mac to a sensual striptease, removing her clothes so seductively that a horny teen would have cum in his jeans. Fortunately, he had more restraint than that and a hell of a lot more finesse.

God, she was beautiful! And so fucking sexy!

“Now, undo my belt and release me from my constraints, my naked little slut!”

“Anything you say, Sir,” she answered with a devious twinkle in her eyes.

Moments later, his hands were full of red hair as he held her head down on his lap while she sucked him as if her life depended on it.

“Oh, fuck, baby, ease up! I’m going to cum way too fast!” So much for restraint and finesse!

Grace stood up and said, “Oh, well, maybe you’d like to fuck me instead, then.” She climbed onto the coffee table and pushed her ass into the air. “Pick a hole, Sir; I’m all yours!”

Mac wasted no time. He got off the couch and said, “Oh, decisions, decisions. Which hole should I choose! Fuck! You make me wish I had three dicks to fuck all of your holes at once! But how can I resist this juicy pussy?”

Mac removed his trousers and boxers and stood behind Grace, rubbing his stiff shaft along her slick, swollen slit. He let just the head of his manhood poke into her wetness, making her moan.

“Oh, God, don’t make me wait, Mac! Fuck me!”

“I don’t think I heard you say please,” he teased as he continued to hold back.

Please!” she cried out.

“Please what, baby?”

Grace mewled like a kitten. “Please fuck me, Mac! God, you’re driving me mad!”

Mac plunged into her soft wet walls and buried himself balls deep. “Fuck, you feel so good, Gracie! I’m gonna take you hard and deep!”

“Yes! Oh, God, yes! More! Harder! Faster! Deeper!” Grace screamed as waves of pleasure washed over her, causing her body to shudder.

Mac firmly grasped her hips as he continued to thrust into her as she begged for more. They fucked as though they were in heat, and he loved every fucking second of this animalistic mating. The way Grace moved against him made him sure she loved it too.

He reached under her and rubbed her little nub to trigger one more rousing climax. Then he exploded inside her, filling her with his seed.

After they could breathe again, they rolled from the table onto the floor. Mac closed his arms around Grace and said, “You make every day better.”

She laughed softly. “I take it you enjoyed having dessert first?”

“Oh, most definitely. But I’m guessing if I don’t feed you soon, I might be flirting with danger.”

“That’s the nicest way anyone has ever suggested that they should feed me before I become a raging bitch.”

“I’m learning,” he said, winking at her. He used his boxers to wipe his dick and then tossed them to Grace. “Here, use these to wipe up, so we don’t get our collective cum all over the couch. I’ll bring the tray over and feed my bride. Then, maybe, we can have a second round of dessert.”

“You’re awfully greedy, Mr. Stewart.”

“Hey, we’re celebrating! We hired a housekeeper and an administrative assistant this afternoon. The sooner we get New York running smoothly again, the sooner we can handle business in Ireland and then take off somewhere for our honeymoon. I’ve made you wait long enough.”

Grace felt a warm glow inside. It was lovely to know that she and Mac were on the same page.

“Oh, my God, this lasagna is amazing! I totally forgive you now for struggling over what you wanted more. Who knew a French chef could make such delicious Italian food?”

Mac shot Grace a goofy grin. It felt pretty awesome to be so in sync with his wife.

“Hey, Mac?”

“Yeah, Grace?”

“What if I want ice cream for our second dessert?”

“Well, we are celebrating. How about you have ice cream, and then you have my cream all over your tits?”

“Tit job or blow job?” Grace asked as if she were asking if he wanted chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

“What if I want to start between those gorgeous girls and then finish in your mouth?”

“And what do I get?”

“Now, who’s the greedy one? You get ice cream. Birthday Cake ice cream, as I made sure that Bentley picked some up when he did the shopping for us today.”

“And?” she asked, tilting her head.

“And a half dozen forced orgasms with your favorite vibrating wand.”

“Sounds fair. You go down and dish up the ice cream while I go grab the toy from upstairs.”

“It’s not in your drawer, babe,” he said, grinning. “It’s in the bathroom. I plugged it into the charger earlier.”

“Well, just for that, I’ll do that thing you love with my tongue,” she said, wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

Mac stopped and looked at Grace. “How did I ever survive before you?”

“You survived just fine,” Grace said, staring into his eyes. “But since we’ve been together, you do more than survive; you live. And so do I.”

Mac felt himself getting choked up and didn’t want to spoil the fun. So, he swatted Grace playfully on the ass and said, “Meet you back here in ten minutes. If you’re back before me, feel free to get started. Just know that the orgasms don’t count unless I hear you scream.”

Mac headed down the stairs to the kitchen while Grace took the elevator up to the sixth floor. By the time he headed back up to the Media Room with two bowls of Birthday Cake Ice Cream, he could hear her screaming, “Oh! Fuck! Yes!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments