Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At thirty thousand feet. Chapter 2

"Matthew's ride in the First Class."

17
8 Comments 8
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I must have drifted off again. Cumming on Mya’s breasts didn’t help. I looked around the first-class cabin.  iI was empty. The hum of the plane’s engines was getting on my nerves so I plugged in my earphones and started to listen to music.

 

It wasn’t long when one of the stewardesses came over to me with a smile. She was a cute blonde with an amazing smile. I took out one of the ear pieces to hear what she had to say. She only wanted to know if I wanted a drink. I asked for a shandy and she went along to fetch one for me.

 

For those that don’t know, shandy is a mix of beer and lemonade, very sweet and tasty.

 

She returned a minute later holding hands with another stewardess. They both smiled sweetly at me and the first one introduced herself as Evelin. She told me her friend was Sophia.  Evelin told me how hot it was watching Mya sucking me off. If I would like, she and Sophia would put on a little show for me.

 

Before I could answer, Evelin turned to Sophia and kissed her. It was not a small peck and a little tongue like I do with my girlfriends. It was a full blown passionate, tongue and saliva kiss. They seemed to melt into each other’s arms, kissing passionately. It was as if they forgot I was there.

 

I could feel myself get hard again and I was struggling to drink my shandy. Sophia started to undo Evelin’s blouse as they groped at each other. It didn’t take long for both to be topless, their perfect breasts squashed up against each other as they held each other close.

 

Sophia turned around and Evelin helped her unzip her skirt and pull it down. Evelin was wearing black lace panties with a garter belt and stockings. She looked so hot that I had to pull down my zip just to give my cock some room.

 

Both girls were soon in their stockings and suspenders as they helped each other pull off their panties. I had never seen a pussy so close before, and I seemed to have a wide smile on my face. Sophia had a tuft of dark hair above her pussy, I guess she wasn’t a natural blonde. Evelin was bald.

 

Evelin smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

“Want to see me lick her sweet cunt? Would it turn you on?”

 

I nodded. She laughed at my eagerness.

 

Sophia and Evelin moved to one of the other seats where Sophia sat down and spread her legs.  Evelin got to all fours in front of her and slowly started to kiss up her thigh. I watched eagerly as Evelin’s tongue slid over Sophia’s inner thigh and over her pussy.

 

Sophia let out a long, satisfied groan as she slid her hand through Evelin’s hair. It didn’t take too long for Sophia’s body to start to shake, her moans getting louder. Evelin moved her head away and slipped two fingers inside Sophia. I watched as the girls kissed each other passionately and Sophia’s body started to jerk. It was like she no control. I could see she was about to cum.

Sophia’s body shook violently as Evelin pulled her fingers from her friend’s pussy. I could see Sophia’s pussy gush over Evelin’s hand.

SherylSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SherylSpring

Sophia sort of slumped back in the chair, breathing heavily. Evelin giggled and pushed her hand towards my face.

 

“Taste her juices. She tastes great.”

 

I licked Evelin’s fingers and had to admit it tasted amazing.

 

Evelin gave Sophia a peck on the lips.

 

“My turn.”

 

I watched as the girls switched places, with Evelin sitting down on the seat and Sophia getting to her knees in front of her. Sophia seemed to lick Evelin’s pussy differently. She was more about sucking on Evelin’s clit and sucking her pussy lips. She seemed rougher than Evelin was. It was certainly doing something to Evelin.

 

Evelin’s back arched as she grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them. I could see her body start to shake and she looked up at me with her sharp smouldering eyes. She looked so hot, as she stared at me as her orgasm rippled through her. She closed her eyes and let out a moan. She sat back, her body shaking as Sophia licked her pussy slowly. Evelin looked up at me and smiled. She stood up and kissed me slowly.

 

“Go sit down, Sophia and I need the space for now.”

 

I sat down and watched as the girls sat down on the floor next to me. It looked as if their legs were entwined with each other, their crotches meeting in the middle. They both had their hands resting on the floor behind them as they both pushed forward, their crotches meeting in the middle.

 

They both started to grind their pussies together, and I could hear their wetness squishing together. They both had their eyes closed as they rubbed up against each other, making my cock harder than I ever thought it could get.

 

I wanted to jerk myself off again but knew that if I did, I wouldn’t be able to perform when the girls asked me too, and I knew they would. So, my rock-hard cock was peeking out of my trousers as I watched them.

 

They girls seemed to go into high gear, as they started to groan in unison. I watched in fascination as they both lolled their heads back at the same time as they both had an orgasm at the same time. They sat there on the floor calming down from their orgasm, gently touching each other. They looked hot.

 

“Matthew, do you want to lick our pussies clean?”

 

I blushed as Evelin stood up in front of me and lifted her leg onto the armrest of my seat. Her bald pussy was glistening with wetness and I leant forward to lick her. Evelin’s hand held the back of my head as she guided it towards her pussy.

 

 

The smell was intoxicating and the taste was something I had never experienced. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time. I lapped at Evelin’s pussy, sliding my tongue into her hole.

 

After a minute or so she pulled away and kissed me slowly and passionately. I watched as both girls pulled up their panties and picked up their clothes. They held each other’s hand and walked to the front of the plane. Once again, I was alone.

 

Damn, I was so hard I thought I was going to explode. I needed a piss.

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments