Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Charlotte had read the copy of NME she’d picked up at the kiosk at the coach station three times by the time the ferry docked back into Larne. The announcement for everyone to disembark woke Charlotte from her daydreams of Fiona and her whispered promise that next time, she was going to tie Charlotte to the bed and ride her face for hours. 

The security checks weren’t as stringent this time and Charlotte presumed it was because they only cared about people going to Britain, not the other way round. Once back on the bus, Emma went back to sleep. Apart from waking up to get on and off the ferry, she’d slept the whole way from London.

Charlotte stroked Emma’s hair as she slept beside her. She knew the nurse had said that the abortion would take it out of Emma for a day or two and Charlotte hoped she’d be well enough not to arouse suspicion when they were met by their parents.

She’d asked her each time she’d woken up if she was ok but Emma had just nodded and whispered that she really didn’t want to talk about it. Charlotte figured she’d talk eventually when she wanted to.

Friday night came and Charlotte called around to Emma’s. Emma had taken a lot of persuading before she finally agreed to come out with her. Charlotte could see her heart wasn’t in it as she had just pulled on a pair of jeans and a black woolly jumper and only put on eyeliner and a smear of lipstick.

“I didn’t know it was dress-down Friday,” Charlotte giggled and was rewarded with a, “Fuck off,” and the middle finger.

The band were pretty dire but there was a good atmosphere in the bar and Charlotte was enjoying herself, bopping from foot to foot when a guy she’d seen around the place but never actually spoken to walked up to her.

“Uh, hi. It’s Charlotte, isn’t it?”

Charlotte stopped dancing and looked up at him. 

“Might be, Who wants to know?”

The guy flushed red.

“Um... I’m Micheál. I was wondering if you’d like a drink?”

He indicated the empty glass Charlotte had been clutching for the past twenty minutes. Charlotte had been trying to save up money to buy her guitar back. She’d gone to the music shop as soon as she’d got back from London and asked if he would let her get it back on credit. He’d refused but had agreed to reserve it for her and gave her until the week before Christmas to buy it. Charlotte was now trying to make one pint last the whole evening in an attempt to save some money.

“I’d love a cider and blackcurrant.”

He grinned and she followed him to the bar. He was cute, she decided. As they talked about bands, music and parents, she decided he was very cute. And when he moved closer and bent his head to try and kiss her, she decided to go with it. He was a good kisser and didn’t seem like he wanted to drag her out the back, unlike the previous boys she’d hooked up with so she kept on kissing him back.

Just as they paused a snogging session to take a drink, Emma tapped Charlotte on the shoulder and whispered that she was going home and not to worry. She was getting a taxi and to stay and have fun. Charlotte nodded but watched Emma anyway until she’d left the bar.

At the end of the night, when the lights came on and they finally separated, Micheál offered to walk her home. He stood looking sheepishly at her when they finally stood at the front gate.

“Can I see you again?”

“Do you mean like as, boyfriend and girlfriend, date-type-thing?”

He nodded. Charlotte smiled. She doubted Fiona was pining in her flat thinking about her so what was the harm in seeing Micheál again? It’d provide a good cover just in case Deirdre started putting it about that Charlotte was a lesbian.

“Sure,” Charlotte whispered as she leant in and kissed him. “I’d like that very much.”

She watched Micheál walk down the road. He had a bouncy walk caused by the DMs he wore and his floppy fringe swayed from side to side. It was only after he’d turned the corner that Charlotte put the key in the door.

“He seems a nice boy.”

Charlotte jumped.

“Mum, what are you doing up?”

“Well, I was just going to bed when I heard noises outside. I just looked out and saw you.”

“Ugh, Mum!” Charlotte snarled and stomped her way up to bed.

~~~

On Tuesday evening, Charlotte was doing the dishes when her mum opened the kitchen door. 

“There’s a young man at the door to see you.”

‘Fuck,’ Charlotte thought as she looked down at her brown and yellow school uniform.

Micheál was standing at the door thought he was looking the other way, watching a group of younger teenagers racing homemade go-karts down the sloping street in the middle of the estate.

“Hi, Charlotte. I was wondering if you’d like to go to the cinema on Friday night?”

Charlotte was taken aback. This was like a proper date.

“You mean like a share a box of popcorn in the back row type thing?”

Micheál blushed. This was a real reddener.

“Well, doesn’t have to be the back row, but yeah sharing popcorn sounds good.”

“Sure, I’d love that.”

“Good, I’ll pick you up about seven then?”

It was only after he’d gone that Charlotte realised she hadn’t even asked him what film they were going to see.

Friday night and Charlotte checked her pockets again. Purse, keys, cigarettes, lighter and the one remaining condom. Ever since Emma’s pregnancy and subsequent abortion, Charlotte was more determined than ever not to get in that situation. She’d realised the guys weren’t bothered about carrying condoms and while she had no intention of sleeping with Micheál straight away, it was better to be prepared.

She had stood in the chemists the other day thinking about buying a packet. She was collecting a prescription for her Mum but when she saw they were behind the counter, she realised she’d have to ask out loud for them and chickened out.

The doorbell rang just as the seven o’clock news started and Charlotte smirked at the sight of Micheál standing on her doorstep holding a large red, yellow and blue golf umbrella. He shrugged.

“Sorry, I didn’t want you getting wet and well, this was the only umbrella I could find.”

Charlotte gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled at him.

"Aww, you are so sweet.”

She linked arms with him and they headed down the road.

“Pretty Woman?” Charlotte stared at him in disbelief. “You’re taking me on a date to a film about a man falling in love with a prostitute?”

Micheál blushed.

“It’s supposed to be really good. And well, the other choices were Kindergarten Cop or Goodfellas. And I didn’t think Arnold Schwarzenegger or gangsters were quite appropriate.”

“It’s ok.” Charlotte kissed him. “I’m sure I’ll enjoy it anyway.”

They sat together and giggled their way through the adverts and trailers. Charlotte agreed that Kindergarten Cop wasn’t her cup of tea but she thought she liked the look of Goodfellas. When the film started, they sat, hands synchronised so fingers brushed as they helped themselves to the popcorn.

Charlotte found her attention focussed more on Julia Roberts than Richard Gere. She’d never really found him that attractive but watching Julia Roberts playing Vivian took her breath away. She could even get over the horrible yuppie Pygmalion fantasy of Edward wanting to remake Vivian to fit into his world. And, as the film ended, Charlotte was as swept up as everyone else in the romance when Edward climbed up the fire escape. When the credits rolled, she flopped back in her seat and grinned at Micheál as the lights came on.

“So am I forgiven then?” he giggled after they had shared a quick kiss before filing out of the cinema.

“I think so, just about. Since you did buy the popcorn and the tickets.”

They were both relieved the rain had stopped and the now rolled up umbrella wasn’t quite as big an eyesore. Micheál let his hand brush against Charlotte’s as they walked until finally, their fingers entwined and they walked hand in hand up the road towards her estate.

They stopped under the same trees where Charlotte had kissed Fergal and Micheál wrapped his arms around her. He was a great kisser and Charlotte felt her insides melt as their lips moved in unison and their tongues swirled in her mouth.

She could feel his hard-on through his trousers. The thought excited her and she teased him by pressing and grinding against him. His kisses got more passionate and his fingers gripped her hair. She could almost feel his heart pounding in his chest. Finally, they broke for air.

Charlotte bit her lip.

“I should be going. I’m still kinda on probation following a grounding during the summer so I don’t want to take the piss by being home too late.”

Micheál nodded and agreed it was probably a good idea since it was a tad public.

“Maybe next time, it’ll be more private, Charlotte giggled and gave him a goodbye wave before heading towards her front door.

She lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. He was cute but he was no Fiona. She craved Fiona. She realised she was addicted to the thought of Fiona. Fiona was a drug and Charlotte needed her fix. Almost without realising it, her fingers were inside her knickers. She kicked the covers off with her legs and spread her legs. Looking down, she could see her knuckles bulging through the pale yellow cotton. Her thumb brushed her curls as her fingers traced a line along her labia. She felt a sheen oozing out of her. 

Her other hand moved to her breast. Her nipples were already hard and swollen. She pawed at the nipple through her nightshirt. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she felt the sensations pulsing through her. Her nipples were hotwired to her clit and every stroke, caress, tug and press was making her wetter and wetter.

She plunged two fingers inside. The knuckles stretched her wet velvet walls. She replayed the times Fiona’s fingers had been there and as her hips bucked to meet the thrusts of her fingers, Charlotte had to bite her lip to stop her whimpers turning into howls.

It was fast and intense and she finally slumped back on the bed, momentarily satiated. She pulled her hand out of her knickers and smeared her cum over her lips and face. She smelt of sex.

“Fuck, it’s such a long time til Christmas.”

Charlotte was in her room listening to music when Emma called round the next evening. She was more interested in hearing about the cinema date than in going out. They were supposed to be going to the pub but neither seemed in much of a rush to get ready.

“Are you taking Micheál to the Formal?”

“What? Who? Huh?”

Emma rolled her eyes.

“Do they not have Formals in Liverpool? It’s like a dinner and dance. All the Upper Sixths invite a boy who dresses up in a dinner jacket and bow tie and all the girls wear a dress. I guess it’s a bit like a prom.”

“You mean like in ‘Pretty in Pink?’”

Emma nodded. “Exactly.”

“Fuck, no.” Charlotte shook her head. “No way am I dressing up like a twat in a frilly dress.”

“Oh, you’ll have to go. Everyone does.”

“When is it?”

“Not for ages. I think it’s in February. It’ll be a laugh. They had a band playing last year. It’s just like a normal Friday night out except everyone is dressed up.”

Charlotte shuddered at the thought. 

“It sounds like my idea of hell.”

She ran her fingers through her hair.

“Anyway, it’s months away. I doubt I’ll still be going out with him by then.”

Charlotte dragged herself to her feet.

“Come on, you. Let’s go.”

Emma groaned and rolled onto her side.

“Do we have to?”

Charlotte was actually a bit worried about Emma. She’d become really insular and hardly wanted to go out ever since they’d got back from London.

“Are you sure you’re ok?”

“I’m fine. I just don’t feel that sociable, I guess.”

“Well sure, we can go for an hour and if it is that boring, we can come home again.” Charlotte paused. “Deal?”

Emma reluctantly nodded and sat on Charlotte’s bed and watched while Charlotte changed into a little black mini skirt and fishnet stockings. As she pulled on her favourite Cure tee-shirt, Emma observed, “You’re going to a lot of effort for what might be just an hour.”

Charlotte blushed. “Well, you never know who might be there.”

“You mean Micheál?” Emma giggled.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

“Perhaps.” Charlotte blushed.

Sure enough, Micheál was there and came up and hugged Charlotte as soon as she came through the door. Charlotte introduced Emma and the two nodded a hello. Charlotte looked from one to the other and back again.

“Do you two know each other?”

“You could say that,” Emma conceded. “Deirdre went out with him for about six weeks last year. That was until Micheál kissed Dearbhla Donnelly the first night Deirdre wasn’t allowed out.”

Micheál at least had the grace to look embarrassed. Emma leant in closer and while she lowered her voice slightly, it was still loud enough for Charlotte to hear, “I’ll break your balls if you pull that kind of stunt again.”

“Ok, well how about we get a drink?” Charlotte offered in an attempt to ease the tension.

“I’ll get these,” Micheál offered and was away to the bar while Charlotte smiled and thanked Emma for her warning.

Charlotte and Emma stood, sipping their cider. The band consisted of two guys in their forties doing cover versions of 70s songs and Charlotte was all ready to head home as soon as Emma said the word when Micheál tapped her on the elbow and started to talk.

He was mumbling and looking embarrassed. He kept running his fingers through his hair and Charlotte had to ask him to speak up.

“I wanted to ask you if you’d like to go with me to the School Formal?”

He managed to ask the question just as the band stopped playing and several people standing nearby turned to see what Charlotte’s answer was. Charlotte saw Emma smiling with a ‘told you so’ expression on her face.

Charlotte’s heart sank. The thought of everyone dressing up in frilly dresses and boys in bow ties sounded so naff but she felt like she couldn’t say no with everyone watching. so she nodded and mumbled a, “sure, why not. When is it?”

When she heard it was only three weeks away, she suddenly panicked. 

“I thought you said it was months away?” She looked at Emma in confusion.

“That’s our Formal. He’s inviting you to the one at his school.”

“Um, Emma,” Micheál blushed as he indicated another boy standing beside him. “This is Stephen.”

“Hello, Stephen.”

“Um, hi Emma. I was wondering, has anyone asked you to the Formal yet?”

Charlotte couldn’t suppress a grin at the look of horror on Emma’s face.

“Umm… No.” Emma managed to reply.

“Would you like to go with me?”

Charlotte watched Emma’s face and when no answer was forthcoming, she leaned in and dug Emma in the ribs with her elbow.

“Ah, go on. It’ll be fun. I can hardly go on my own.”

“You’re not going on your own,” she hissed. “You’re going with Micheál. Or had you forgotten?”

Both girls turned to look at Stephen who was standing with a hopeful expression on his face. He wasn’t the worst looking in the world, Charlotte thought. She was beginning to realise the pressure the boys were under to get a date. With the dance being only three weeks away, this was probably his last chance to ask someone and give them enough notice to get a dress.

“Oh, go on. Please.” Charlotte smiled up at Emma, giving her puppy dog eyes.

“OK, Stephen. I’d love to go.”

“Yay,” smiled Charlotte and hugged Emma as Stephen stood looking very relieved and smiling along with Micheál.

~~~

“You need a what?”

Charlotte took a deep breath. She’d thought announcing she needed a ballgown in three weeks was probably not going to be greeted with howls of enthusiasm from her Mum.

“And just how am I supposed to magic up a ballgown for you in three weeks.” She raised her eyes to heaven. “You really do pick your moments. Can you not borrow one from one of your friends?”

Charlotte shrugged. She didn’t know anything about the Formals so she suggested she’d call round to Emma’s and try to find out.

“No fucking way... Oh my god, look at the shape of them… what the fuck is she wearing?”

Emma giggled at Charlotte’s reaction as they flicked through the photographs from Fiona’s formal from two years earlier. There were meringues in various colours from pink to blue to purple mixed in with more stylish modern dresses in gold and black.

Charlotte paused when she saw Fiona’s picture. She looked stunning. She was wearing a purple crushed velvet dress that hugged her curves and showed enough leg to reveal fishnet stockings and DM boots.

“She looks good, doesn’t she?”

Charlotte could only nod and a whispered, "uh-huh,” escaped her lips.

"It’s in the wardrobe in her room. It’ll probably fit you. Do you want to try it on?”

“Won’t you want to wear it?”

Emma laughed and jiggled her boobs. "These girls aren’t going to fit in that dress. Sure, you’re more Fiona’s size than I am.”

Charlotte nodded, remembering wearing Fiona’s lace dress for the photoshoot in the graveyard. She pressed her thighs together at the memory.

“What are you going to do for a dress?”

Emma giggled. “My mum will knock one up on her sewing machine. She loves a bit of drama and late-night stress.” She stood up. “Come on, leave the photos and we’ll see if this dress fits.”

Charlotte stood in the living room while Emma’s mum fussed around her with sewing pins. She tugged the material into shape and finally stood back to look at her.

“You look even better than Fiona did wearing this. I’ll just make the alterations and you’ll look perfect for the Formal.”

Charlotte didn’t know what to say. The dress was perfect. She imagined she could still smell Fiona on it.

“Thank you so much,” Charlotte whispered. It really did look perfect.

The night of the Formal came around all too quickly. The talk in the school had been about little else for the past couple of weeks. The plan was for Micheál to collect Charlotte and they’d go to the Alleyman’s for a couple of drinks before heading to the school where the dinner and dance would take place in the decorated gymnasium. A local band, The Pussy Lickers had been booked but they had been forced to shorten their name on the tickets and posters to The Lickers.

Charlotte had decided to forgo the usual spikey bird’s nest look and instead wore her hair down. She’d toned down the black eyeliner as well and she couldn’t help but feel embarrassed by her Mum’s reaction when she said she looked like a princess.

The crushed velvet dress she had borrowed from Fiona felt so sensual. It felt like Fiona was pressed against her and that thought made Charlotte’s insides flutter a little with excitement and she kept running her fingertips over the fabric.

Right on time, the doorbell arrived and Charlotte tried and failed to suppress a giggle at the sight of Micheál in a dinner jacket and bow tie. He sheepishly handed Charlotte a red rose in a plastic box and leant in and kissed her on the cheek whilst telling her how gorgeous she looked. Charlotte blushed and left the rose on the hall stand and after an obligatory photograph or two, walked down the drive and into Micheál’s Dad’s car.

The Alleyman’s was heaving with boys in dinner jackets and girls in silly dresses. Everyone was getting a few drinks in as there was to be no alcohol at the dance. Micheál explained that there was plenty of booze already hidden in the school. One boy had unscrewed a light fitting in the Sixth Form Common Room and hidden several bottles of vodka up there earlier.

A fleet of taxis arrived and the pub quickly emptied. Micheál, Charlotte, Emma and Stephen piled into one car and in a few minutes, they were at the front door of the boys' school. As they approached the door, Charlotte saw a nun was checking the girls clutch bags while a male teacher was doing cursory pat-down body searches of the boys. She pulled out the quarter bottle of gin from her bag and handed it to Micheál. 

“Here, stuff this down your trousers. They are only searching your pockets, he’s hardly likely to feel your balls.”

Once inside, Micheál retrieved the bottle from his underpants and surreptitiously poured it into Charlotte and Emma’s glasses of Lemon Fanta. The gin helped numb the pain of the evening. Everything just felt so cheesy. The school gymnasium had been decorated with giant posters of album covers or pictures of bands which had been painted by some of the A level Art students but there was no escaping they were standing in school wearing silly dresses and feeling really self-conscious.

Finally, the evening ended and Charlotte and Micheál climbed into one of the fleet of taxis that were waiting at the school entrance. She slumped back in the seat after giving her address and giggled with Micheál at the highlights of the evening. She couldn’t believe there was a nun patrolling the dance floor who was checking that people weren’t dancing too close together. The food had been pretty inedible but fortunately, there had been enough gin smuggled down Micheál’s pants to keep the party vibe going all evening.

The taxi stopped outside Charlotte’s house. She glanced up. The light in her parents' bedroom was off so she figured they had gone to bed already. She decided to be bold.

“Do you want to come in for a bit?”

Micheál smiled and after paying the driver, followed her up the garden path. They stood in the kitchen as Charlotte made a pot of tea. She turned to get a teaspoon from the drawer but bumped into Micheál who took her in his arms and kissed her.

‘Fuck, he’s such a good kisser.’ Charlotte felt his cock growing, pressing against her thigh. He had always been such a gentleman, never pressurising her. The gin emboldened her. After a quick glance at the kitchen door to check it was closed, she lowered her hands and unzipped his trousers.

He gave a sharp intake of breath as he felt her hands on his crotch. She slipped her hand inside and undid the single button holding the flap of his boxer shorts closed. Micheál broke the kiss and groaned softly as Charlotte slide her fingers inside his shorts. His cock felt like velvet. It was so soft and smooth yet still rock hard.

She looked into his eyes. They were so blue. Not breaking eye contact, she slowly pulled up her dress a little and lowered herself down onto her knees. She licked her lips as she knelt on the cold lino. One hand moved up and down the shaft, slowly pulling the foreskin back to unveil the purple mushroom head.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his cock with the tip. She watched him flinch and heard the whimpered groans as her tongue sent pulses direct to his balls. She saw his fingers grip the edge of the kitchen worktop as she sucked half of his cock into her mouth. When she pulled her head back, she giggled to herself at the ring of dark red lipstick marking a line halfway down his shaft.

She kept her eyes on his cock as she took him into her mouth a second time. She felt it fill her mouth, the urge to gag or choke was there but she was determined to make him cum.

She moved her hand along the shaft, slowly wanking him as she sucked the tip. Her tongue flickered over and back across the strip of skin at the base of the head. She swirled the drop of precum around her mouth, loving the salty tang.

Suddenly he gave a groan that sounded like he was in pain. She looked up, letting his cock slip from her mouth. She had just started to ask if he was ok when he gave a strangled cry and ejaculated in her face.

It felt like it was happening in slow motion but there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Arc after arc of hot cum spurted from the tip of his cock. She felt the first splash on the right-hand side of her face, it hit her eyebrow and she instinctively shut her eyes. The second load splashed on her forehead and she knew that some had got in her hair. The third load hit her neck and chin and she felt a small amount from a fourth load splatter on her cleavage.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.”

Charlotte couldn’t speak for a second she was so shocked. She fumbled about with her eyes closed before asking him to pass her a tissue.

She heard Micheál zipping himself up after he passed her a square of kitchen roll. She carefully wiped the semen from her eye then grinned, looking up at him.

“Well, that was a tad unexpected.”

He just blushed. She stood up and kissed him then turned and unrolled another piece of kitchen roll and dabbed at the cum on her dress.

“Fuck, I think it’s stained the velvet.”

She tried to blot the cum but it just separated into a congealed mess on the purple velvet. 

“I think you should go. I’ve got to try and get this dress cleaned. Fuck, I can’t let Fiona’s Mum see a cum stain on the dress.”

She bustled Micheál out the door then pulled off the dress. She could smell spunk and touched her cheek, feeling Micheál’s cum drying on her skin.

‘What an ended to the evening,’ she thought as she stood in her underwear trying to remove cum splatters from her dress. 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments