Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 7

"Evan and Janice consumate, as Rich and Emily explore boundaries."

6
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
They hadn’t been in the car for more than a minute when Janice leaned over, placed her hand on his thigh, and sucked his right earlobe between her lips. He felt her sharp teeth bite gently and her warm breath caress his ear. She released it, leaving her hand on his leg. “Oh my God, Evan, I am so excited. My belly is churning.”

“Probably the salad,” he joked.

“Salad doesn’t make my pussy damp,” she informed him. “Nope. This is definitely about the prospect of the two of us naked and fucking.”

Evan shook his head and smiled weakly, keeping his eyes on the road. “Once again I have to confess I’m overwhelmed.”

She leaned into him and kissed the side of my face. “Why, darling?”

“Because, you’re stunning and vivacious. You can obviously have anyone you want. Frankly, I know I’m sort of dry and staid. Why me?”

“Hmmm,” Janice hummed, kissing him again close to his ear. “Because, we’re friends. We’re good friends, the four of us. I know I can trust you. And, I know you to be intelligent and witty. I like that. So, because we’re breaking out, you’re my partner of choice. Besides, I love you.”

He turned and looked into her sparkling blue eyes. “Janice,” he began. “That’s…”

She grinned and patted his face with her hand. “Not like that, silly. I love you, but I am not in love with you. You’re my partner in crime and a kindred spirit. Pretty soon, I hope you’re going to be my fuck-buddy, too. Would you like that?”

“That would be new for me,” he admitted.

“Do you realize that we’re going to have all night and half the day tomorrow to be together? I’m so glad Emily came up with this plan.”

“I think we may have created a monster there.”

Janice snaked her hand up to his shoulder. “I hope so. If it means you and I can be together while she has her way with my husband, that’s a really happy arrangement as far as I’m concerned. You think it will happen often?”

He shrugged. “For a while. I expect it will be quite frequent at first. Then it is liable to balance out after the novelty wears off.”

“The novelty, huh?” Janice said. “That’s the Evan I love. You see? Who would imagine you’d be so receptive when I first approached you with the idea of sharing your wife with my husband. It would seem so out of character for you to even consider it.”

“It was the way you explained it, my dear. While I’d never considered it, what you said seemed to make good sense. They were obviously attracted, even though they tried to obscure it. Honestly, I don’t think either of them would have considered following through if we hadn’t suggested it.”

“And now they have,” Janice said. “And so will we.”

She sat silently for a minute, her hand resting lightly on his thigh. “Evan,” she said finally.

“Yes, my dear.”

“I was just remembering. That’s what I said when I first asked you. ‘Evan, would you consider letting my husband and your wife play together?’ Do you remember?”

“I remember,” he replied. “You said that if we openly encouraged them that there could be benefits for us, too.”

“And here we are, headed to my house to enjoy the benefits,” she said.

“Indeed. But, if you hadn’t explained the rationale to me, I surely would have reacted differently.”

“What rationale, Evan?” she asked.

“No damage, no difference,” he replied. “No harm, no foul.”

“Well, you’ve had a couple of days to test my theory. Was I right?”

“You were right. I could detect no difference in Emily in spite of her liaison with Rich.”

Janice wrapped both hands around his right arm. “Evan?” she asked softly.

“Hmm?” he hummed.

“Would you hurry up and get me home, please? I’m anxious to get started with my liaison with you.”

Evan eased his toe forward gently on the accelerator.

Rich noticed that Emily had been absolutely silent since leaving the restaurant. While he had been thrilled when she suggested that they pair up for the night, her silence worried him.

“Are you all right, Em?” he asked gently.

“I’m fine,” she replied.

“You’re awfully quiet,” Rich noted.

Emily looked out the window of the car as it whisked through the suburban streets toward her home.

“Are you thinking about Evan and Janice?” Rich said.

“They’ll be fine,” she told him. “Janice will take the lead and Evan will follow along willingly. It will be a relief for him. Usually he’s the one who has to shepherd me through everything,” she confessed.

“So if you’re not worried about them, what has you so perplexed?” Rich asked her.

She twisted in her seat so she was facing him. “This is the first time we’ve spent the night together,” she said. “What if you don’t like it?”

“What’s not to like, Em?” Rich responded.

“I don’t know. Maybe you won’t like the way I cook, or how I look in the morning. Maybe you won’t be pleased…”

“With how you fuck?” Rich asked. “Really? We’ve already been there. I like that a lot.”

“That was just one time, Rich,” Emily said.

“And it was excellent,” he responded.

“But, maybe there’s something you’d like that I haven’t done? Or, maybe I’d do something you wouldn’t like.”

“Okay,” Rich said. “Let’s be honest, then. I don’t like having my balls twisted and squeezed real hard. I don’t do watersports and am not all that interested in creampies. Now it’s your turn.”

“I can’t think of anything right now,” Emily said. “I mean, I can’t imagine you’d hurt me.”

“That’s right, Em. You want to know what I like?”

“Go ahead. Tell me.”

“Well, I liked what we did that first time. I liked eating your pussy and I loved how you sucked me off. I like being on top and I think I’ll like it when you’re on top. I’m willing to try doggie style and I’d love to watch your back as you fuck on me in reverse cowgirl style. You getting all this?”

Emily laughed. “I get it. So far, everything sounds good to me.”

“There is one thing, though, Emily. Something that we haven’t done that I’d like to do.”

“Tell me,” she directed him.

“I want to kiss you. I want to kiss your face, your lips, your eyes, and your neck. I want to kiss and lick your ears and inhale the aroma of your hair. Can we do that, please?” It almost sounded like a plea.

“I think, since your wife is in the arms of my husband tonight, that we can go there. In fact, I’d be greatly disappointed if you didn’t kiss me. I certainly plan to kiss you, in all the places you mentioned, plus a couple of more.”

“My list wasn’t exclusive,” Rich said. “I plan on kissing you in a variety of other places, too.”

“Time flies when you’re having fun”. Evan glanced at the clock and saw that it was nearing one in the afternoon when Janice propped herself up on an elbow, scanned his face and sighed.

“I suppose we’d better have another shower and start getting ready,” she said, softly.

“I guess we should,” he responded.

“I really hate for this to end,” she whispered. “We’ll never have another first time like this.”

“I know,” he agreed. “But if you look on the bright side, we’ve had something exceptional, and you never know what the future holds.”

It had been exceptional.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

Janice hadn’t waited for Evan to open the car door when they’d arrived at her home. She’d dashed away to the front door of the house and had it open by the time he’d shut down the car, pressed the locking button and walked to the front portico.

“Should I put the car in the garage?” he asked. “The neighbors will know it’s not yours.”

“No, don’t bother. They might as well get used to seeing the car my cousin from Tulsa drives in the driveway. He’ll be visiting frequently,” she responded.

“Is your cousin coming?” he asked, taken aback.

“No, darling,” she whispered, her fingers at the neck of his polo unbuttoning the two buttons on the shirt. “It’s you. You’re my cousin from Tulsa and you’re going to be around quite a lot. Now, please,” she said, “stop worrying. I’m aching to be with you.”

“You are with me,” he noted obtusely.

She stopped, looked him in the eyes with her sparkling blue eyes glinting in the soft light. “Shut up,” she ordered softly, leaning in to press her lips against his.

The warm, soft, moist sensations of her lips and tongue began at that moment. He could feel her passion rising and flowing in every contact. It seemed no more than an instant and he stood before her completely naked, his growing erection bobbing gently between them and his clothing in an unkempt pile off to the side. Janice had managed to strip him while she stepped out of her own summer dress and stood before him, clad only in matching lavender bra and panties.

“Oh, yes,” she murmured, taking his growing member into one soft, warm hand. “Here it is. This will do quite nicely.” She dropped to one knee in front of him. “This is what I’ve been waiting for.”

Her tongue licked at the tip of his meat. She looked up at him, testing and tasting the substance on her tongue. She smiled, grabbed his growing member, milking it, and licking just the tip one more time. She stood up in front of him, her striking blue eyes captivating his.

“Don’t you want to know if I liked it?” she whispered.

He nodded.

“Share it with me,” she whispered into my mouth, drawing close to kiss him, “and I’ll tell you.”

He opened his lips to receive her. The tongue that had lapped at his manhood snaked into his mouth. In reality, he could taste nothing other than the delightful flavor of her mouth and tongue. She pulled slightly away, and smiled.

“I loved it,” she said softly.

She turned and moved away, dragging her hand down his arm and clasping his hand in hers. “Come,” she said pointedly. “I’m taking you to my bed.”

The switch on the bedroom wall turned on small bedside lamps. The lighting was subdued and sensual. Janice released his hand long enough to turn back to duvet cover, blanket and sheet. She turned to face him and released the bra catch on her back. Shrugging, she slid the garment off her shoulders, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts with their erect, pink nipples. She quickly slid off her lavender panties and stepped out of them, leaving them in a tiny rumpled pile on the floor next to where she stood. She raised her arms and beckoned to him with tiny twitches of her fingers.

“I want it all, Evan,” she whispered. “I want to suck you to orgasm and feel your come spurt in my mouth. I want you to eat my pussy until I scream to stop. And, I want to feel you inside me, plunging your hardness into me, and feeling your hot come splash inside me as I squeeze you in my own orgasm. I want it all.”

“It all sounds wonderful,” he agreed.

“Good,” Janice said. “And we’ll do it all, but later. For right now, though, the first thing I want is to feel your hardness pierce me, for you to claim my married, cheating pussy with your cock. I want you to fuck me, Evan, and turn me into the unfaithful slut that I want to be for you.”

He knelt on the bed next to her. “It’s not cheating, Janice. Your husband knows and approved. My wife is letting us do this.” He crawled up between her legs. “But, if you want me, I am ready for that.”

“Yes, Evan,” Janice said. “Fuck me. Fuck me, and we’ll do all the rest once we have that first fuck out of the way. Then I’ll suck you, I promise. I’ll suck the come out of you until you’re dry. But, first, just come fuck me.”

He leaned over her, and put his lips on hers. Her tongue shot into his mouth and he teased it with his own. He felt her warm hand clasp his hardness and slide it up and down the warm, moist slit between her legs, then position it just at the entry to her wanting hole. She took his head in her hands and pulled him away from the kiss.

“Ease it into me, Evan. Let me feel every single inch of your hard cock invade me, take me, and make me yours for tonight.”

He eased his hips forward and felt the walls of her tight, hot, moist love tunnel envelope him. As he pushed passed her initial resistance, ever so slowly, he heard her moan with passion.

“Oh, yes,” she groaned. “You’re almost fucking me, Evan. I love how this feels. Keep going. Take me. Penetrate me. Pierce me with your hardness, and, yes!!! That’s it! I’m fucking you! I am your slut, Evan. I will fuck you now whenever and wherever you want. I love the feel of your cock inside me. Fuck me now, and make me come so I can feel your hot spurts blast away inside me. Fuck me, Evan. Give me what has been forbidden for so long. Give me your cock and your come. Take me and make me your fuck-crazed slut!”

It was pure, unbridled, carnal lust. Evan thrust himself viciously, intent only on making her come. He didn’t know what was going on with her legs or arms. All his sensation were centered on the point of joining, on the hot caress of her vaginal canal on his plunging cock, and watching her face in the dim lights. She looked at him as he strained with the exertion, her eyes searching his, then rolling away as she gasped and moaned with the sensation.

“I have wanted this for so long,” she moaned aloud. “I’ve wanted to feel your cock pounding into me. I’ve wanted you to strip away my restraint, and release in me the cock-hungry slut I am for you. I want your cock. I want your come. Oh, yes, my Evan. It’s coming. I can feel it. Keep fucking me so I can come while you fuck me. Yes, Evan! Fuck me! Don’t make me wait any longer! Fuck me! I’m coming!”

He marveled that she was as vocal and receptive as she appeared to be. He knew the excitement of the illicit joining had an impact, but was surprised that her arousal occurred so rapidly. She panted and groaned, then nearly screamed. He could feel her love canal clasp around him. The idea of pounding through that resistance, coupled with the desires she expressed so forcefully drove him toward his own climax.

“Come in me!” Janice screamed. “Come in me, Evan and fill me with your hot cream. Oh, fuck, Evan! Come for me!”

“Yes, Janice,” he gasped, feeling the burning in his thighs. “Now, my darling!” He buried himself as deeply as possible into her and felt the pulses of his ejaculation pump into his more-than-willing partner.

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned. “I can feel you. You’re coming in me, filling me with your seed. It feels glorious and wicked, and I truly am an unfaithful slut, now. You have come inside me and I have loved it. Thank you, my Evan. Thank you for turning me loose.”

They lay panting, his elbows carrying the weight of his body. Her blue eyes searched his with a look that bordered on desperation. His breath came in gasps, as did his words.

“That was awesome, Janice. Spectacular!” He stopped, continuing to try to regain even breathing.

“Oh, my God, Evan,” she said, her words a staccato in between her own panting gasps. “We do fuck good.”

“And, well,” he laughed raggedly.

“No, darling,” she said. “We perform well together, but you fucked me good.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments