Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helen

"Things heat up between Helen and Marcus."

19
5 Comments 5
977 Views 977
4.6k words 4.6k words

I took in the sight of the gorgeous woman on my couch as I approached her. Nothing was hidden from me - her tits, capped with firm pink nipples hung from her chest in a way that definitely seemed all naturally, settling my earlier question on whether she’d had any work done. She was a natural beauty that attracted men of wealth and influence like Roger, who wouldn’t settle for anything less than perfection. I could see a hint of abdominal muscles under her firm belly, proving that she took meticulous care of herself. I wanted to kiss and suck every inch of her well-sculpted body - a miraculous combination of feminine softness and firm athleticism.

Her pink lips slightly parted, reminding me of how she tasted and how that tongue felt in my mouth. Striking blue eyes peered up at me from under a curtain of blonde hair and dared me to approach her.

Closing the distance between us, I lined up the head of my slick cock with the entrance to her pussy soaked with a combination of my saliva and her juices. The mushroom head of my member easily slipped between the lips of her cunt, and both of us let out a simultaneous groan of satisfaction as I sank the first two inches of my shaft inside her.

She snaked an arm around my neck and pulled me toward her, pressing her forehead against mine. Her other arm slipped around my back, and I felt her fingernails dig into my flesh. My cock buried itself inside her another half-inch as I followed her down. Her ice-blue gaze bore into me, and I could feel her rapid, shallow breathing as she brushed her lips against mine.

“Please, Marcus,” she said. Her words were barely audible over the white noise of the rain against my window. “Please… fuck me.”

Unable to take any more, I molded my lips to hers in a searing kiss as I pressed my crotch forward, sinking the rest of my length into her in one smooth motion. There was no resistance at all. Both of us were far too wet for anything other than the smooth, fluid insertion of my cock inside of her. I felt her gasp into my mouth as my crotch met hers, and I ground myself into her as I swallowed her sounds.

I held myself there for what felt like an eternity; my crotch ground against hers in small circles as our make-out session began to grow heavier. Her lips wrestled for dominance, soft one moment and then firm the next. She tried to capture my tongue between them, and invaded my mouth with her own when I retreated. Her soft moans, vibrating through me as we kept our lips sealed to each other guaranteed that my dick would stay firm as steel. Her enthusiastic participation in what I was doing to her made it difficult to keep from blowing my load a little too soon. After who knows how long, she pulled away from my kiss, nipping at my bottom lip with her teeth as she retreated.

As we gasped for air, I started to pull my hips back, preparing to fuck this gorgeous blonde angel. Unable to keep this position of her hunched against the couch, we spun so that she was laying lengthways across it. It put me on top of her, our faces inches apart as I began pistoning in and out of her soaking wet snatch.

“That’s it, baby,” she breathed as I one arm under her at the small of her back, pulling her firmly against me, giving me the chance to get as much of my cock inside of her as possible with every stroke. “Fuck me. Make me feel good.”

I began picking up the pace as she dipped her head under my chin and began journeying across my skin with her mouth. I could feel those warm, soft lips grazing lower, her teeth nipping at my jawline before trailing lower to my neck. The tip of her tongue lapped at my flesh with every gentle kiss as she continued downward. She pressed the side of her face into the nape of my neck; I could feel her lips feasting on my collarbone, working across the entire sensitive area between my neck and shoulder. Her arms tightened around me, her fingernails continuing to rake trails across my bare back as I began to pick up speed in pistoning in and out of her sopping pussy. She shivered with each thrust, and whimpered as she nuzzled her face against me before kissing her way up to my ear, pulling me in close so her tits were tightly mashed against my chest.

“You’re bigger than my husband, Marcus.” I could feel her hot breath; she punctuated the words with a long slow kiss on my ear, sucking on my earlobe and playfully nibbling on it. “Ughh… fuck me like he never could. Make me wish I was yours. Make me come, baby.”

She was probably feeding me lines, but at that moment, I didn’t care. She was making me feel like some kind of god. This morning, I’d been dumped and headed to work for a mid-range salary in New York on my day off. I had nothing exciting going for me. And now, I was fucking the wife of a powerful lawyer in my own fucking living room. My dick was buried in a woman who was married to a rich and powerful man. She’d offered herself to me… given herself to me. This angelic woman was naked underneath me. Not her husband. The idea that I was fucking a woman who belonged to someone else - especially a woman so far out of my league… there was something so intoxicating about it.

As those thoughts churned through my mind, I started fucking her harder. My fingers curled in her golden hair, tightening my grip on her as I pulled away from her lips to deliver several kisses of my own to the side of her face. I then tugged her head back so I could face her again. She was too beautiful not to look at.

This angel was here fucking me… begging me to make her cum. Sure, it was because I was wealthy beyond all imagination. But the fact that this kind of woman was in my house at all when she wouldn’t have been here a day ago - the fact that I suddenly had the sort of power that could draw the attention of people like Helen… it was an aphrodisiac all of its own.

My hips worked back and forth, thrusting in and out of her almost violently. I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my shaft, trying to milk me for my orgasm, and I did my damndest to stave it off as long as fucking possible. I wasn’t done with this moment. I thought about all the other possibilities that could open up to me; if Helen - a woman of means and power - was willing to give me her body for a night, then what else was available to me? Who else? The brunette in the meeting room today? The cute barista that worked with Dillon? What was her name? Would Jessica leave whoever she was fucking and beg me to take her back? What about Natalie? Would I even fuck Bobbi if she threw herself at me?

My mind started racing, imagining it was Natalie’s caramel skin I was stroking as I fucked her. An image of myself in the middle of hate-fucking Bobbi popped into my mind.

You’re not thinking big enough, Marcus. What about models? Celebrities? Old crushes? My mind was spinning with the potential my fortune was promising.

The brush of Helen’s lips on mine pulled me out of my reverie, and my gaze zeroed in on her intense blue eyes. They were wide, and her breath was coming in ragged gasps, “I’m so close, Marcus. Please. Please. Please…”

And suddenly all those other possibilities vanished. As I picked up speed, thrusting as hard and as fast as I could, the angel that had walked through my door was the only one that existed for me in this moment. Helen was gorgeous, with a perfect face and killer body. She obviously knew what she was doing. I would have killed for a woman like her. I hated that she was married to Roger VanCamp. I didn’t want her to be with him… I wanted her all to myself.

Out of nowhere the claws of the green-eyed monster wrapped around my mind and squeezed, blocking out everything except lust and jealousy. The grip on her hair tightened and I made forced eye contact as I fucked her with wild abandon. “Mine,” I growled.

Her bottom lip began to tremble against mine, her bright eyes wide open, and desperate, wordless cries escaped her throat. Her back arched violently and she began to shake uncontrollably with an orgasm the likes I’d never seen from a woman. The nails in my back began to actually hurt, which drove me over the edge… my head began to swim as I quickly reached the point of no return.

We both grasped each other tight, crushing ourselves against each other as our lips crashed together in a searing kiss. My world became very small… just the sensation of her mouth on mine, and my cock deep inside her as we both came, desperately screaming into each others’ mouths.

Saturday, 12:07 am

Rain pitter-pattered against the window, adding a level of comfort to the soft lighting and even softer skin I was lightly stroking. Helen lay on her stomach, blond hair splayed out in a wavy mess that covered her shoulders and most of her pillow. One blue eye peeked out from under that mess, watching me as I enjoyed the feel of her flawless skin under my fingers.

We’d just spent somewhere between three and four hours fucking each others’ brains out. After that first earth-shattering orgasm, we lay in each others’ arms for about ten minutes before we started making out again. I ended up going down on her and bringing her to two more orgasms. Then she’d blown me till I was hard and we fucked again in a standing position using the couch as a prop. We ended up doing it in the kitchen while in the middle of getting some leftover Chinese food. Then we’d ended up in the bed where she’d brought me to another insane orgasm. I’d lost count of how many times I’d made her cum.

And now I was afraid I’d fallen in love.

I’d inherited billions of dollars, been seduced by a married lawyer, and now I’d fallen in love all in the space of about twenty-four hours. And it took everything I had not to tell her that and sound like a crazy person.

“What are you going to do?” 

It almost felt like that unblinking blue eye was staring into my head and reading every pathetic, love-struck thought I was having. I swallowed and looked down at the bedsheets, looking at the creases in them as if trying to read my future in a palm.

“I don’t know yet,” I responded.

She rolled over on her side and gave me a full view of everything - her breasts hung like teardrops, and I couldn’t help but reach out and fondle one of them, enjoying the feeling of her dusky nipple hardening under my palm as I played with her. She searched my face for a long moment.

“Marcus, you could buy several football teams, a private island, and pay to have the hottest pornstar to fuck you, and you wouldn’t even feel it. How do you not know?”

“Because I can’t even begin to imagine this kind of money. I just don’t know enough about this world. Do I owe taxes? What about the businesses? Do I just put the money in the bank? Invest it? In what? Do I give myself an allowance?,” I looked back up at her. “How would I even go about doing stuff like buying an island or paying a pornstar?”

“You get your people to handle it,” she said with a wry smile, pointing at herself to indicate that she was one of those people.

“Can I trust the people at your firm to do what’s best for me?”

She hesitated.

“You can trust that they’ll do what’s best for them, which is keeping you happy.”

“Yeah, but it’s all so big. What about all the shady shit I don’t know about? You don’t get that kind of money without at least a few skeletons in the closet. I don’t want to get into hot water because my grandpa had a side hustle in human trafficking or dog fighting or something. And there’s no way I can keep track of everything your firm is doing. There’s just so much going on in my grandpa’s estate that I bet people could get away with a lot. People could be making deals I’m not aware of with influential people I don’t know. Toppling governments or bribing officials or politicians. How do I know I’m not being manipulated or played?”

“Honestly, I think you watch way too much television,” Helen said. “You’re right. Your grandfather did have some less-than-stellar arrangements. Nothing like what you described… at least to my knowledge. But if there are things you don’t wish to be associated with anymore, we can certainly accommodate it.” She looked at me pointedly, “But more importantly, why do you care? It’s not like you can get into any real trouble. You have more than enough money to compensate anyone with any amount. Even the purest angel can fall with enough temptation. You won the lottery, Marcus. Why not just enjoy it?” She looked genuinely confused.

SamanthaFtJhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaFtJhon

“Because I don’t want to just be used by a bunch of hangers-on. I would want things done on my terms. The way I want to do them, and if there’s anything shady going on, I’d at least want to know about it. I want to know I can trust my people and that they’re willing to educate me. Not just do what I tell them, but do the things that I don’t know to ask for.”

She placed a hand on my face, gently stroking it, “Honey… you pay them enough, and you’ll have the firm’s complete loyalty.”

“What about you?”

“What about me?”

I hesitated, collecting my thoughts. “What if I wanted you. Not the rest. Just you.”

“What?”

“Would you leave the firm and start your own practice working for me exclusively?”

She chuckled in amusement, “Honey, I’m married to one of the partners of the firm I work for. I can’t just jump ship.”

“But I want you to.”

“I-”

“You literally said I could buy whatever I want. I want you.”

Her eyes softened, “Baby. You don’t get it. I have a really good life.”

“What if I paid you two million dollars a year?”

She hesitated.

“Five million dollars a year. You divorce your husband and come work for me exclusively for five million a year.”

“I just-”

“Ten million?”

She locked gazes with me. “You can’t be serious.”

“I trust you,” I said. “I think…” She showed up at my apartment to seduce me, obviously trying to sway me to continue to employ the services of her firm. Of course I trusted her enough to not do anything shady behind my back! All I had to do was buy her loyalty. That’s what she said, right? “And I want you.”

“There’s better lawyers out there than me,” she said as she pulled her knees up under her chin.

“Yeah, but you’re a good lawyer. And I want you.”

Amusement danced in her eyes. “You said that. I’m flattered that you value my expertise–”

“No. I mean I want you to be mine. My lawyer, and in every other way. Ten million dollars a year, and you wouldn’t have to worry about anything. Just be my lawyer, and be mine.”

For the first time since I met her, Helen looked completely at a loss for words. This woman - who was technically old enough to be my mother (if she’d had me at fifteen years old), who had decades of experience in the world of financial law, and more worldly knowledge than I could have ever hoped to acquire in my lifetime - was caught on her back foot. She was naked, alone in the apartment of a man she’d met less than twelve hours ago, and was being asked to leave everything. The thought of having the ability to do this to a woman like Helen made the wheels in my head start to turn again… some of the scenarios I’d considered earlier began to play out in my imagination once more. If I could do this to a powerful woman like Helen by just waving enough money around, exactly what else was I capable of?“

I would need to think about it,” Helen said. She sat up and looked around the room, clearly looking for her clothes. She was gearing up to leave. Would she tell Karl or Roger about my offer? Would he talk her down?

“No. You leave here without giving me an answer, then that’s it.” I didn’t want to burn this bridge, but I wasn’t sure what else to do. Earlier, when I’d been going through my list of people who could help me make decisions, I’d come up with a big, fat zero. If I didn’t have anyone among my friends or family I could fully trust that also had the capability of helping me make good decisions, then clearly I needed to buy someone. What better person than Helen?

Okay, so there were probably a lot of people better suited than the wife of one of the partners of the firm desperately wanting to keep my business. But I clearly wasn’t thinking with only my big brain. It’d been at least twenty minutes since I’d last cum, and post-orgasm clarity didn’t last very long.

I had her attention though, so I kept talking. “I don’t want you to go to Roger and tell him about this. I would rather just fire your firm, start with a clean slate, and get my own person who works exclusively for me, and have them manage my affairs.” I forced myself to keep my eyes locked on hers. It felt like holding a bull by the horns to keep it from killing me.

“I like you, Helen. You’re smart, beautiful, fun to be around, and you make me feel good. I don’t know if I can completely trust you, but I think I can pay you enough to buy your trust. You’ve said I should just enjoy my inheritance. I want to. I’ve worked my entire life so far, and I don’t have much to show for it. I want to have fun. I want to enjoy things, but I need someone I can trust to make sure I’m doing it right.”

I leveled my gaze at her, “I want you, and I want an answer from you now. I can probably find someone else, but you’d make it easier and a lot more fun. You leave now, and this will be it. You agree to quit your job and be mine… take care of me… and I’ll take care of you.”

She just stared for a long moment. “I’m married,” she finally said.

“He told you to come here, didn’t he?” I retorted. I didn’t want to share Helen with Roger. Me fucking his wife was all well and good, but I hated the idea of sending her back to him.

She just stared, but the lack of an immediate denial was all the answer I needed.

“Look, I don’t know your marriage as well as you, but it looks to me like you’re a trophy or just some means to an end… and that’s fine if that’s what you want. I’m not hypocritical enough to realize that I’m asking you for something similar, but that wouldn’t be all there is to it. Look, I’m trying really hard to not catch feelings here, but it’s really…” I couldn’t bring myself to say the word. I was sure it would run her off.

“It’s really hard not to feel anything. But I just had the best sex of my life, you’re ridiculously hot, and you have the knowledge and experience I need to make things happen. You’d have a lot of power and stupid amounts of money. Plus I’m wealthier, a lot younger, and better looking than your husband.”

Silence reigned for nearly a full minute as I let my words wash over her. The seconds ticked by and each one made the anticipation of her answer more painful, but I wasn’t going to break the silence. I would sit there for twenty minutes if that’s what it took… I’d just dumped a lot on her, and if that’s how long she needed to reply, that’s what I’d give her.

“Oh Marcus,” Helen sighed and looked around the room again, clearly working out her feelings on the matter.

“Honestly, the firm is the best thing for you,” she finally said. I started to reply, but she held up one well-manicured finger, “But that’s not to say your feelings aren’t unfounded. The partners have all become used to the Gerrard estate. They’re very comfortable with the way things are and you’re right… the account has afforded them opportunities that would disappear if you didn’t continue to engage them.”

“That being said, they have people who have been working with your assets for years, myself included. You’d lose a lot more than you’d gain by looking elsewhere.”

She hesitated before continuing, “But I understand your concern. What about a compromise? I continue working at the firm. It keeps your business, and you buy my complete loyalty for the price you suggested.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It means that I continue to do my job for the company. I continue to answer to the partners, but I hold nothing back from you. I don’t try to manage you at all by telling you what you want to hear, which is what would normally happen. I will tell you exactly what’s going on and give you the best advice I can. You get the best of both worlds - the infrastructure and experience of YPV and my support, loyalty, and advice.”

If I’d been thinking exclusively with my big brain, it would have sounded like a great idea. However…

“What about us?”

“You really want to keep this up?”

“Of course,” I said. My stomach tightened as I realized something… maybe she hadn’t enjoyed herself as much as it seemed. “Do you?”

She gave a small, amused smile. “I wouldn’t be opposed to it. Marcus, I genuinely enjoyed myself.” Her smile faltered. “Again though… I’m married.”

“I know,” I said. I supposed her divorcing Roger was off the table if she was still going to continue working at YPV. “I still want this though,” I said, gesturing back and forth between the two of us.

She licked her lips. “And I suppose you’d want exclusivity?”

“Yeah. I hate the idea of you sleeping with anyone else. If I buy you, you’re mine.”

Part of me wondered where this side of myself was coming from. Making this sort of deal was terrifying; my heart was threatening to beat itself out of my ribcage, but before today, I would have never voiced these sort of things to a woman. Did wealth really change someone this quickly?

“I’m married,” she said again, “I can’t make you that promise when it comes to Roger. I can promise you that we won’t be sleeping together much. We already don’t. He has his dalliances, and I have mine.” My heart sank a little at that. “But I can promise you that there won’t be anyone else, if we agree to this. Given enough time, there’s no telling what could become of my marriage.”

I thought about it for a long moment. The fact that Roger would cheat on her with anyone else was insane to me, but then… I remembered imagining other women while I’d been fucking her for the first time. Pot. Kettle. Still… I hated the idea of her husband putting her hands on her, but if it was on a rare occasion due to his already-existing infidelity…

“I can live with that. For now.”

“We’ll see what the future holds,” Helen said with another reserved smile. “Ten million, and you have yourself a deal.”

I didn’t want to come across as a pushover for my first deal. I wanted Helen, but I wasn’t getting exactly the deal I’d originally sought.

“Seven. The deal is different.”

She raised an eyebrow and then slipped out of the bed, the sheets slipping away to reveal her bare, ivory legs as she positioned herself in front, facing me on all fours completely naked, “Darling, if you agree to ten million, you get my loyalty."

She slowly crawled toward me. “My exclusivity.”

She reached me. “And my sworn promise…”

She slipped her arms around my neck as she straddled me, “that I will give you my full, undivided attention.”

She brought her lips so close to mine that I could feel them move against me as she continued, “And that every…”

She pressed her still-damp groin into mine… I could feel her heat and wetness coat my already hard cock. “... single… need…”

She planted a very slow, sensual kiss on my bottom lip, suckling on it lightly. The tip of her warm tongue flicked across it before she released it. She pressed her forehead against mine and locked eyes with me, mesmerizing me with her intense blue gaze.

“Will be met. In every. Single. Way.”

I couldn’t help but grind myself into her moist cunt.

Okay… maybe I was a little bit of a pushover.

“And you’ll be mine?”

She closed her eyes and smiled, her lips lightly pressed against mine again in a searing kiss. “All yours.”

The head of my cock was slowly working its way into her pussy as she rocked back and forth against my crotch. It felt like lava was slowly enveloping the length of my shaft.

“Deal,” I said, smashing my lips on hers and invading her mouth with my tongue. We began to frantically fuck, sealing the pact we had just made with each other.

Helen was mine.

Published 
Written by MindSketch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments