Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dad's Friend Part 1

"I enjoy my dad's friend in secret."

20
6 Comments 6
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My parent's divorce had been hard on me, but in the long run I knew it was for the good. No more arguments, or things flying through the house and I could do things a little more freely than before. I was at my dad's for his birthday and I had planned to make dinner before letting him go hang out with his buddies for the rest of the night. He deserved it, honestly, and I would have only been in the way. As a 17-year-old, I figured you were only young once, and I had plenty of time to hang out with my own father before he got too old. 

He had to work late, so I held off on making the meal until he called to let me know he would be on his way. In the meantime, I watched a little TV and caught up on my homework. A knock at the door startled me out of a doze and I answered it not expecting anyone.

"Hey, Jill! Is your dad home yet?"

One of my dad's friends, Brendan, was at the door. He was a tall, muscular man in his mid-thirties, and totally my type of guy.

"Uh, no, he's not due for another couple of hours. Did you try calling his cell?" I asked. Dad usually didn't answer his phone while at work, but it was worth a shot.

"He didn't answer, but I figured I'd surprise him by being a little bit early. Got something I'd like to show him before we meet with the others." Brendon grinned and held up a plastic shopping bag, "It's that new video game that just came out about a month ago. I know he's been wanting it since he heard about it. I thought we could give it a test run before we went to the bar."

I smiled, "I'm sure he'll love it. Would you like to come in to wait?"

"Sure."

The two of us sat on the couch, a pretty far distance away from one another as we watched TV. My mind kept wondering what it would be like if Brendon were to all of a sudden begin to strip and do me right there on the couch. This was not the first time I'd thought about this, either.

"So, Jill, how's school going?" He asked.

I looked over at where he was sprawled out on the couch as if he lived there. He looked really hot with his messy brown hair and beginnings of a beard. I had to look away and down at my nails.

"Oh, it's going fine. Math sucks and art's okay, and I really love my English teacher, she's really easy."

"English was always my worst subject, too many words that nobody uses anymore." Brendon waved his hand, "How has the divorce been treating you?"

This time, I looked at him and held his gaze. He was being sympathetic. I knew he'd known how hard it was before my parents finally split.

"I'm okay, it's still weird having to switch homes every two weeks, but at least they live in the same town so I don't have to worry about changing schools or anything."

Brendon leaned in and put a hand on my leg.

"It's got to be hard on a young woman like yourself. Your dad's lucky to have you to support him," He smiled, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

By now, I could feel myself growing wet down there and I locked eyes with him a second time.

"No. Too much going on, not much time for one, I'm afraid."

"Too bad. Any guy would be lucky to have you." 

I took a quick glance toward Brendon's crotch and was surprisingly pleased to see a slight bulge in his pants.

Brendon followed my gaze and blushed, another surprise.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

"You weren't supposed to see that. I confess, I have had feelings for you for quite a while. The real reason I got here early, to be honest, was so I could see you without your dad around. I sort of got the feeling you were into me, too."

I smiled again, "You felt right, actually, I've liked you for a long time, too."

Brendon smiled bigger and came closer to me, his hands traveling to my crotch and he began to rub the top of my jeans, "I'm willing if you are, of course."

I brought his lips to mine and we kissed, slow and deliberate. His hands traveled up my back and suddenly he pushed me against the back of the couch, trapping me under him. I couldn't help but giggle and kissed him again, harder. I was about to lose my virginity to my father's friend completely unexpectedly. Slowly, Brendon began to lower his hands down to the hem of my shirt and tugged at it. Without breaking the kiss, I leaned upward and wriggled my way out of it and my bra leaving my hard breasts bare.

Brendon paused to stare at them then bent down to take one in his mouth. I let out a gasp of pleasure and pushed his head down. He nibbled and sucked at it until it became sore then took the other in his mouth. "You are so beautiful." He breathed, licking one breast and pinching the other's nipple.

I pushed him off of me, ordering him to strip down naked. He complied, leaving his hard 6-inch cock sticking straight at me. Needless to say, I was mesmerized by the sight, having never seen one in real life. Eagerly, I grabbed it with one hand and kissed the tip of it. Sweet liquid gathered at the opening and I lapped it up, gladly. 

Brendon put one hand on the back of my head, guiding his cock into my virgin mouth. I gagged at first, but it became easier as I sucked and kissed up and down his shaft. He let out satisfactory groans whenever I went to deep throat him slightly, loving the new experience.

"Oh, Jill, if you keep going, I'm going to cum for sure." He moaned.

I stopped, pouting, "You can't come just yet., we've just begun!"

Just then the phone began to ring. Dad.

"Fuck." I said, scrambling to catch it before the answering machine, otherwise Dad would be suspicious. "Hello?"

"Hey, sweetie, it's Dad. Just letting you know I'll be a while yet at work. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll head straight to the bar with the guys whenever I get finished instead of coming home. You haven't made dinner yet, have you?"

"No, I was waiting for you to call." I said, covering my breasts with one arm for no apparent reason.

"You're not disappointed, are you?"

I looked back at Brendon, still naked, stroking himself slowly, waiting.

"Nope, you go have fun with the guys, I'll find something else to do tonight."

"Alright, I'll see you tonight if you're still up. If not, tomorrow then, for sure. Night, Jill."

"Night, Dad."

I hung up the phone and strolled over to Brendon, stopping in front of him to undo my jeans and allowing them fall to the floor.

"Now... where were we?"

Published 
Written by Hopeless_Romantica22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments