Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
"Sit down," Kris commanded with a light shove.

The alcohol had thrown my balance off, and I collapsed easily onto the sofa, my erection pointing to the bright chandeliers hanging from the vaulted ceiling of her parents' cottage. The other two naked girls sat to either side of me, their hands gently caressed my bare chest, thighs, arms, and cock. These teasing touches were so delicious they were almost unbearable.

"Stay there," Kris ordered.

She went to the kitchen and came back with her phone. She thumbed it a few times, and I wondered if she was going to take pictures. I wasn't sure how comfortable I was with that, but sitting there surrounded by three gorgeous naked girls, I wasn't sure I'd be able to say no, either. I was absolutely under their control.

"See?" Kris said flipping her phone around to show me the screen. Instead of the camera, there was a large display - ':30.' A timer! "Okay, so we're going to take turns. We each get thirty seconds. And then it's the next person's turn. Alright, so first round is hands only, okay? Who's going to go first?"

Mel volunteered before Bri could say anything. She slipped off the sofa and knelt between my knees. My cock twitched with anticipation.

"Okay, ready..." Kris announced, taking Mel's place beside me. Mel nodded. "Set... go!"

Both Kris and Bri watched intently as Mel's hands, reached for my cock, squeezing it roughly and tugging on it. Then her grip loosened, and her hand gently stroked from the tip of the head all the way down to the base. Her other hand cradled my balls. Her middle finger stretching back and caressing my perineum. Then I felt her fist tighten again around my cock, giving it another couple of hard tugs, before the timer went off. Mel stood up and grinned at me. Kris quickly took her place between my knees, handing the phone to Bri for timing.

"Go!" Bri shouted, and Kris brought her hands to my erection. Her touch was delicate, trailing fingertips of both hands lightly from the base to the tip of my cock. They danced there for a second, circling the head, then lightly caressing the underside. Her face was so close, I could feel her warm breath blowing against my balls. I desperately wanted to guide her to take my cock into her mouth, but I sensed that my role in this game was to just be passive and enjoy it.

"My turn!" Bri shouted excitedly as the phone buzzed in her hands. She tossed it to Mel, and then tumbled off the couch between my legs. Kris barely had time to move out of the way.

"Okay, go," Mel said, resetting the timer.

Bri wasted no time. She spit in each of her hands to lube them up, and then gripped my cock firmly with both hands. As she stroked me off, she rotated her hands in opposite directions. After several seconds, she decided to switch things up. She let go of me with her hands, and wrapped her large breasts around my cock. The change in sensation felt great.

"No!" Kris said. "Disqualified."

"What?" Bri protested.

"You can't do that?" Kris explained.

"Says who?" Bri countered.

"It's the rules," Mel said. "Hands only."

"This sucks," Bri said, pouting and standing up. It was Mel's turn again.

"Alright. This time you can use your hands and mouth," Kris said. Then she looked at Bri and added, "but that's it."

On 'go' Mel gently sucked each of my testicles into her mouth. Then she ran her tongue broad and slow up the shaft of my cock until she reached the top. When she reached the tip, she grabbed the base with one hand. She opened her mouth and let her head descend on me. As her lips closed around the top of my cock, I could feel her tongue sliding over my sensitive spots. Meanwhile, her hand was stroking the base. I felt myself throb inside of her mouth. Encouraged, she increased the intensity of her sucking. But the alarm beeped and Mel's turn came to an end.

Kris' technique wasn't too different from Mel's, but she was slower and more sensual. She spent more time teasing me with her tongue, and took more of me into her mouth.

"That looks so hot," Mel commented. I looked over at her, noticing that her hand had found its way between her thighs.

Just as it was getting really good, Kris' turn came to an end. Then it was Bri again. She wasted no time taking my cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping loudly. She started with her hands gripping me hard. Then as her head bobbed up and down, she took me all the way down her throat, with her lips resting against the base of my cock. Her arms stretched out to either side in a 'look! no-hands!' gesture. She held me there until the timer buzzed, then she came up again, gasping.

"Okay ladies, this is it," Kris announced. "We're doubling the time. One minute each. Anything goes. We'll keep taking turns. First to make him cum, wins."

"What about me?" I asked.

"What about you?" Bri asked back.

"What if I make you cum?" I asked.

They laughed.

"Then you get a million points," Mel said sarcastically. She stood up in front of me.

"Ready?" Kris asked.

Mel and I both nodded. The girls laughed again.

"Go!"

Mel climbed up onto the couch, standing over me. Her pussy was just inches from my face. I could see she was already dripping wet. She lowered herself, and I stuck my tongue out to taste her sweet juices. I started with a broad lick from back to front, working my way to her swollen, sensitive clit, gently probing it with my tongue.

After a few seconds, she slid down my body, and onto my throbbing cock. I felt her reach behind her, guiding me inside. She was more than ready for me, and I slipped inside easily. After everything that had been happening all night, feeling her warm wet pussy all around my cock was incredible! She began to grind her pelvis against mine rhythmically. Her face came forward and her lips pressed against mine, kissing me passionately.

"Shit, that's sexy," Kris encouraged her.

"Get it, girl!" Bri called.

After a few more delicious seconds, the alarm buzzed. Mel jumped off me, and Kris took her place. She straddled me with her back to me, guiding my cock right into the warm wet place between her thighs. Kris had a slower pace, grinding her ass against my pelvis sensually. Forgetting myself, I reached around her, grabbing both of her smaller breasts. She leaned back against me, arching her back. My hands descended down across her stomach, the neatly groomed patch of hair, finding her hot little clit. I massaged it gently between my fingers, making her moan low.

"Mmm, that looks so fucking hot," Mel said.

Both Kris and I turned our heads to see her sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her legs were spread, and she was masturbating. The sight of Mel getting herself off to the sight of the two of us made me even more excited. I began thrusting my hips into Kris above me.

"You look so fucking hot," Kris returned to Mel, panting. Her eyes were fixed on Mel's flushed little pussy.

The timer went off again, but Kris rode me a few seconds longer.

"Come on," Bri said impatiently. "Get off, it's my turn."

Reluctantly, Kris slipped off of my cock, and Bri jumped on top of me. Where Kris had been slow and sensual, Bri was all unrestrained passion. She bucked on top of me, squeezing her knees into my sides as if I were a horse. She leaned forward, pressing her big breasts into my face. I tried moving my head so I could take a large nipple into my mouth, sucking it. My hands circled around to her ass, parting her cheeks. I began pushing back into her each time she descended on cock, getting as deep as I could.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson



"Yeah, Billy!" she cried out. "Yes, give me that fucking dick."

I looked over at Mel again, and was surprised to see that Kris had joined her. Mel had slid off the sofa arm, down on the seat. Kris was on her hands and knees over her, the lips her brown pussy peeking through her thighs at me. Her head was lowered to Mel's breast, sucking one beautiful red nipple between her lips. The fingers of one hand were softly scouting the intimate terrain of Mel's hot pink little cunt.

The timer ran out again. Mel slipped out from under Kris to take her turn as Bri got off of me. Bri had ridden me hard, but Mel's pussy was tighter. I sucked in breath through my teeth as she mounted me again, this time facing away like Kris had done.

As Mel began to bounce up and down again on my cock, Bri decided she hadn't gotten her fill of me. She stood up on the sofa, and straddled me, lowering her dripping pussy to my face. I started to lick it enthusiastically exploring every millimeter, and not neglecting the clit. In response, Bri ground herself harder against my mouth.

In the meantime, Mel was moaning hard as she bounced up and down on top of me. Kris had gotten off the sofa and knelt between my knees, intently watching Mel's slippery pussy rise up to the tip of my cock, and then fall back again. Then, I felt her tongue. It started at my balls, and ran up the underside of my cock almost to the point where it disappeared inside Mel. There, she hesitated, as if at some kind of boundary. Finally, tentatively, Kris continued on the path she'd been following, finding Mel's swollen clit with her lips, and experimentally flicking it with her tongue.

"Holy shit!" Mel cried out at this new stimulation.

She was breathing hard, and I could sense she was building towards a climax, but the damned timer went off again. Mel dutifully got off me to give her position to Kris, but I stopped her before she could climb on top of me. I was tired of all this stop-start-stop bullshit.

I contorted my body out from under the girls, and stood up. They all stared at me. I grabbed Kris' hand, and then Bri's (I would have grabbed Mel's hand as well, but the limitations of human anatomy prohibited it). I led the girls to Kris' room with the king-sized bed. I lowered Kris down on her back onto the luxuriously soft comforter, her legs parted, and dangling over the side. Then I grabbed her thighs and pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed.

With her legs resting against my chest, I guided my cock into her juicy brown hole. In that position, I could push into her as deep as possible. That's what I did, in long slow sensual strokes, letting her feel every single square millimeter of my cock inside her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she whispered. "Oh my god!"

Mel jumped up on the bed and crouched over top of Kris, getting her face close to where we connected.

"It looks so fucking good going into you," Mel informed her friend, whose face was now between her thighs. Once again, Kris, tentatively stuck out her tongue, and began to lick Mel's pussy. "Oh!" Mel shouted in surprise, and then giggled. "You're so bad!"

I watched as Mel returned the favour, rubbing her fingers softly against Kris' hot swollen clit. Bri, not wanting to be left out, came up behind me, pushing her large breasts into my back. I felt her hands running over my chest and arms, down to give my balls a gentle squeeze, and then up again. As she did this, she leaned forward, and began to alternately nibble my ear, and talk in sexy whispers to me.

"Yeah, give her your big fucking cock. Look at that fuck stick sliding so nicely into her wet little cunt. I bet that feels so fucking good. Are you making her your little fuck slut. Make us all your good little fuck sluts. We all want that fucking cock. Yes!"

I could feel the hot intensity of all of us rising in unison. The more I fucked Kris, the harder she licked Mel's pussy, the faster Mel's fingers played over her clit, and Bri's running stream of dirty talk got louder in my ear.

It was hard to believe that just a few months ago I'd been a virgin, I reflected. Then I'd fucked each of these girls secretly (well, with Kris it had only been a quick blowjob in the shower, but I was counting it). Now I was fucking all of them at the same time! Somehow my life had gone from watching porn, to being porn. Right then, I felt like the luckiest son of a bitch in the world.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out of Kris. I turned around, and grabbed hold of Bri. Without a word, I pulled her over to the bed and bent her over the mattress. Then I ran my cock up over her juicy slit, and finding her hole, pushed inside of her.

I instantly started pounding her cunt, my hips meeting her meatier buttocks with a loud smacking sound. Kris and Mel continued to sixty-nine each other. I could hear them both moaning loud, muffled into each other's pussies. Bri's constant chatter got louder, shoutier.

"Mmm yes, fill me up with that big fucking cock, Bill! Give it all to my little whore cunt and make me your little fuck slut. Oh shit, I love feeling you slam my fucking pussy. Take it. Mmm. Yeah!"

Kris was the first to cum. She absolutely screamed right into Mel's clit. The intensity of it triggered Mel's orgasm, in turn.

"Uunnhh, ohhh fuuhhhk, I'm cummming!" Mel slurred as her body shuddered from the intensity of the feeling.

She fell to the side on the bed next to Kris who lay there panting and recovering from her own intense orgasm. After a minute, both girls came to curiously observe Bri and me.

"Did, you see them cum, Bill?" Bri asked. "That so fucking hot. I want you to make me cum hard like that. Make me cum with your big hard cock inside my hot fucking cunt. Ah, Bill give it to me. Give me that fucking cum. Oh god! Bill! I'm fucking getting so fucking close! I can feel it! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop, you fuck! OH!"

I felt Bri's body tense and shudder, and then there was a warm wet flow around my cock. She gave a low gutteral growl as her body shook with the power of her orgasm. I pulled out and Bri's juices squirted out of her pussy, over me, over the floor - there was a lot of it.

"Holy shit!" I said.

"Holy shit!" Mel and Kris echoed.

"Oh my god," Bri said. "That was fucking amazing."

I sensed I was close to cumming myself, and I was nearly out of my mind with my need to finish. I jumped up on the bed, and sort of tackled Mel, who shrieked with surprise. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I guided my cock into her pussy. Soon her rhythmic moans kept time with my pistoning. I loved looking down at her beautiful flushed face, the brown hair spread out in a halo around her head, her blue eyes staring back up at me. I leaned down to kiss her hard on her lips.

"I'm going to cum inside that beautiful fucking pussy," I told her.

"Mm, yeah. I want it, Bill," Mel said, encouragingly. "Give me your hot sticky cum. I want to feel it inside me."

"Give it to her, Bill," Bri shouted.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted. "I'm cumming!"

My body stiffened, and I thrust deep inside Mel one last time, as far as I could. My cock pulsed and throbbed against the walls of her tight pussy shooting load after load of semen into her. It was nearly a minute before I was spent. I rolled off of Mel and collapsed on the bed. The two other girls came to lay next to us.

"Mel wins," I announced. The girls laughed.

After that, there was some light kissing and caressing between us, and eventually we all fell asleep in the king-sized bed.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments