Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
The party resumed pretty much as it had been going half an hour earlier. The only difference was that all of the women were naked as they chatted in small groups. I was naked as well. My clothes had been taken away, and stored while the women had jumped me in. Helen promised they'd be returned to me when I left.

I found many of the conversations pretty boring. There was a lot of talk about politics, the economy, vacations to exotic places, work, saving for retirement, and so on. As a grad student, I didn't have much to contribute, so I mostly stayed quiet, and tried to forget about my nudity. Occasionally, someone would come up and say hello, or congratulate me on my performance. Mostly, though, I just felt awkward and out of place.

I heard some kind of commotion out in the kitchen. I used it as an excuse to extract myself from the current conversation, and went to check it out. When I got there, one of the men had a woman up on the dining table. His pants were around his knees, and he was thrusting into her. Some of the guests watched with interest. Others carried on chatting, only casting casual glances in their direction. The woman herself was the cause of most of the noise, shouting her pleasure at the feeling of the cock inside her.

I watched her breasts bounce in time with his pounding. Her brown hair was cut in a jaw length bob. Her teeth bit her lower lip. She moaned and groaned and howled. The guy, who was neither fat nor fit, had a sheen of sweat across his shoulders, chest, and forehead. He looked down, staring intently at his own work, as his cock went in and out of her pussy at a steady pace. She looked at me, noticed my attention, and kept eye contact as he continued to fuck her to climax.

"You ready to go again already, sweetie?" she asked, beckoning me over.

"No thanks," I said, remembering to be courteous. "Not yet. Maybe later."

"Okay," she said with a wink.

I grabbed another beer from the fridge, and wandered back to the living room. For the next hour or so, I kind of drifted around the party, drinking my beer. The alcohol had me feeling a little more relaxed. The thick smell of pot hung in the air, and the newer smell of sex mingled with it. People began to couple off. Some of the women paired with each other, other party-goers went off in threes. They casually fucked here and there, out in the open. No one seemed to think it was a big deal. The couples were never totally ignored, but neither were they made the center of attention as I'd been.

As I watched the various couples (or threesomes), I tried to recall my own brief experience with each of the women, what they'd done to me, how they had felt, how they smelled. A few stood out in my memory. A lot of them blurred into a stream of pleasurable sensations. Still there was something about knowing that I'd been with every woman at this party. It was... Comforting? Reassuring? Confidence-building? I don't think any of those are the right words, but I guess they're close enough.

Around eleven, George and Helen brought the party to a halt again.

"Friends!" George shouted, and waited for quiet. When he got it, he continued, "friends, thank you for this wonderful evening. We're very glad you were able to come." He paused for light laughter at his double-entendre. "And we hope you'll come again." More laughter. "But for tonight, I think it's time we bring this party to a close, so that you can go on, and enjoy whatever the rest of the night has in store for you."

I looked for Jenny and Steve in the crowd, but still couldn't find them. I started to worry. They were my ride. I was staying at their place. I needed them. What was I supposed to do without them?

"To Helen and George for their hospitality," shouted one of the guests, raising their glass.

"Helen and George!" the rest of us echoed, and we all drank.

"Thanks," George continued. "So now, as is our customary conclusion to these events, ladies, please wait downstairs. I believe Steve and Jenny have everything ready down there."

Ah! So Jenny and Steve were hiding in the basement all night, avoiding me, I thought to myself. A feeling of rejection washed over me. After spending all week with me, they wanted time to themselves. They thought this party would be a good place to just dump me with all these strangers for company, so they could just go off on their own. It brought home that feeling of being a third wheel stronger than ever.

As I was feeling sorry for myself, all of the naked women stepped forward, and headed for an ordinary looking door beneath the stairs that presumably led to the basement. After a couple minutes, they were gone, leaving just the guys standing around. A few of the men had lost their clothes during the party. The rest began to strip out of theirs.

It was kind of awkward standing in a room full of only naked men. Some of them were in better shape than I was. Others had bigger cocks than I did. Many were shaved below the belt. I was suddenly feeling shy of my own nudity again, but none of the other guys were paying much attention to me.

"Alright, gentlemen," George announced with a big grin. "As you know, this is our version of seven minutes in heaven. You know the rules. No talking. Go down one at a time. Make your choice within seven minutes, and she's yours for the night. Oh... And don't forget to enjoy yourselves down there."

"Who's first?" Helena asked. She had remained upstairs with her husband. Beside her was a large stack of white towels.

Eagerly, a small man with butter coloured hair and a goatee stepped forward to volunteer.

"Bruce! Excellent!" Helena said.

"Goodnight and good hunting," George said, shaking the man's hand.

Helena opened the door. Bruce eagerly disappeared down the stairs with an exuberant, "Ladies, I'm coming!" She shut the door behind him, and the party chatter resumed. It was somewhat more subdued now with the women gone. I continued working on my beer and milling around aimlessly, looking for an entry point in the conversations, and finding few.

Seven minutes later, we heard footsteps on the stairs. Bruce reemerged, followed by a woman. She was taller than him, with olive skin and black hair. They were dripping wet, but both were smiling. The men roared a hearty cheer for Bruce, who raised his arm, (and the arm of the woman whose hand he was clutching) in a victory salute. Helena handed each of them a towel. Their clothes, she told them, were waiting in the guest bedroom. They went to retrieve them.

"Who's next?" George asked.

Another man rushed forward for his opportunity to choose a partner for the night. He, like Bruce, went downstairs, and came back up seven minutes later with a woman. Both of them were dripping. A few more men followed in the same fashion, going down single, coming up drenched, partnered, and excited. In the spaces between, there was dull small talk about sports and mortgages.

A finger tapped my shoulder during one of these lulls in the activity. I spun around to find Helen, still as naked as she'd been when she'd crawled over me during the initiation. I couldn't help but look over her gorgeous busty figure once more. She smiled, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Why don't you go next Bill?" she asked.

"But what about Steve and Jenny?" I responsded. The concerns about being stranded at the party returned.

"Don't worry about them. They're already spoken for," she said with a wink. "Steve told me to leave their keys with you. They're in your pants pocket, when you come back up. Their car and home is yours tonight. They'll see you tomorrow."

"But what am I supposed to do?" I asked feeling a little upset. They'd totally ditched me, and now we weren't even going home together.

"You're supposed to enjoy yourself," Helen answered cryptically. "Have fun!"

With that, she faded back into the party. A few minutes later the last man came up with his partner for the night; a plumpish brunette with a cheerful face. They toweled-off and went to retrieve their clothes. Quickly, another man stepped forward to take his turn.

"Hold on, Dan," George said. "We're going to let Bill go next."

"Alright," Dan said, with only a subtle undertone of resentment in his voice.

"We really enjoyed having you here tonight, Bill," George said as I came forward.

"Hope you'll be back to Wisconsin sometime soon," Helen agreed.

She stepped towards me and pressed her naked body to mine, giving me a great big hug. She kissed me on both cheeks, and then full on the lips. I looked to her husband, instinctively fearing some kind of reaction for the advances of his wife. George only smiled warmly at me and shook my hand.

"Goodnight, and good hunting," he said, as he had to every other man who'd descended to the basement.

Helen opened the door, and I entered.

***

The stairs were covered with a gripping rubber. They were wet with the water that had dripped from the previous couples, as they came back up. The walls were unpainted drywall. A couple of bare bulbs lit the descent which ended at an unfinished concrete floor, and a door pretty much identical to the one I'd entered at the top. I tried the handle, and it turned easily under my grip.

On the other side of the door was a small wood-paneled room with some bare pegs on the wall for clothes or towels or whatever. There was another door opposite from where I'd entered. This one was made of a green painted metal. There was a short wooden bench along one side of the room. Sitting on the bench was Steve. He was still fully dressed in his suit.

"Bill!" he shouted. "Having a good time?"

"Yeah," I answered irritably. "Where have you been?"

"We've been around. Helen and George asked us to help with a few things."

"I thought you'd just ditched me," I complained. "I don't know anyone here."

"But you got to know them, didn't you Bill?" Steve responded. "I heard you were made something of a guest of honour."

"Yeah, but..."

"You're not enjoying yourself?" Steve asked, looking puzzled and more than slightly offended. "Sorry. We shouldn't have dragged you into this. I thought after spending the week with Jenny and I, you'd be up for it. But I suppose we were wrong."

"No, it's fine," I said. "I mean, I don't mean to be ungrateful or anything-"

"Then don't." Steve said in a stern tone that expected no response. I'd seen him bicker amiably with Jenny almost constantly since I'd arrived, but I'd never seen him actually annoyed before. It was a little shocking. I was taken aback. "Everyone here has done their best to make you feel welcome. Do not complain about the hospitality that has been extended to you. Instead you should acknowledge the generosity of the people who have opened up this rare experience to you."

"No, I appreciate it-" I said.

"Good." Steve said before I could go further. "Then appreciate it genuinely. You were told that Jenny and I will be staying here tonight?"

"Here?"

"Yes. The Mikklesons desire our company tonight. You have the keys to the car and to the house?"

"Helen said they'd be in my pants pocket."

"Very good," Steve said. "Then I'm going to open this door, and you're going to find a woman to take back to our place for the night. Treat her right. And don't complain. Make her happy. And make yourself happy, too. We'll be back by tomorrow afternoon. Okay, ready now?"

I nodded.

"Big smile?" he prompted.

I forced myself to smile.

"Close enough," Steve said.

He directed me to stand in front of the door. I could hear the muffled sound of running water and women's voices on the other side. Some were chatting. There were also a few soft moans. Suddenly the lights went out, and I was plunged into pitch black.

"What's going on?" I asked.

The sound of the water and women became louder and clearer. The door had been opened. Then Steve's hand was on my back pressing me forward. I took one uncertain step, and then another. The bare concrete changed to wet tile beneath my feet. Behind me, I heard the distinct click of the door closing behind me.

Another step brought me into contact with a falling stream of water. A shower? The water wasn't scalding, but pleasantly warm. Another step, and I felt wet skin brush against my thigh. I couldn't tell if it was an arm, a leg, or what other body part, only that something had touched me.

"Who was that?" I asked.

There was a giggle from my left.

"Shh," said another voice further into the room.

"Who's there?" I tried again.

There were more giggles. And another woman's voice, this one to my right, said "No talking."

I took a couple more steps. I felt fingers scratch lightly across my back. I spun to see who it was, but in the darkness I could see nothing. I reached out, and touched something soft - maybe a breast? It moved back quickly with an excited squeak, and I couldn't find it again.

I moved around the room, feeling in front of me passing under water jets. I became convinced it was one of those large open showers, like they had in my high school gym. I could hear splashing and more giggling. The soft moans continued to come from the left side of the room. I decided to head in that direction. Before long, I ran full on into another body. I grabbed hold of her, expecting she was going to run away again. She didn't. Instead, I felt her lips press against my chest, kissing it softly.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"No talking," insisted the voice from the other side of the room.

Whoever it was, I felt her hands exploring my body. I think it was her hands, but they may have belonged to another woman. I felt so disoriented in the dark. It was hard to tell what was happening. Eventually, the hands found my quickly hardening cock. They gripped tight around it, and began to stroke it. As I got harder, the hands let go and were replaced by an exquisite mouth. The tongue circled and darted around my head, and then she took me further down her throat until her nose pressed into the base of my cock. As she came up again, she gave a loud gasp for air.

Then I felt fingers - it must have been another woman - on my chest. They traveled to my shoulders, up my neck, and then searchingly to my face. After a short exploration, her hands went to the sides of my head to hold it steady, and she pressed her lips to mine. Both sets parted, and our tongues made contact. I reached out, and touched her body. I found her breasts, large full ones, and began to gently squeeze them, while rubbing my thumbs over the stiff raised nipples.

The blowjob continued, and then arm snaked around my thigh. A hand reached up and cradled my balls. My cock popped out of one mouth and then back into another - or maybe the same one, who knows? I felt another body press against my back, reaching around me to caress my chest and stomach. I was surrounded, by female flesh. All the while, water poured down on us all, running in channels down, through, and off the curves and crevices of our bodies.

"Lie down." The words whispered in my ear by the one who had been kissing me.

She took a minute longer to nibble my earlobe, and then moved away. I somehow managed to break free of the other women, and took a couple of steps to the side. Slowly and carefully, I lay down on the tiled floor. I could feel water running around me toward some drain in the center of the room.

After a few seconds, I wondered if I'd lost them. But then a searching hand clutched my foot. I felt a body crawling over me, two large round breasts push against my chest. And then there was something differently wet at the tip of my cock. Fingers reached down and positioned me at her entrance. Then she descended on me all the way to the base. In my mind, I tried again to replay the jumping-in ceremony from earlier that night. Which one might she be?

Other wet warm bodies began to crawl over me. Hands, tongues, breasts, arms, and legs were everywhere. Fingers once again explored the contours of my face. This was followed by another set of lips, but these were juicier, and located between a smooth pair of thighs. I reached, back and grabbed buttocks, spreading them apart as my tongue flicked out over sweet pussy, licking and sucking. I found a clit, and ran soft circles around it, eliciting deep moans from above me.

Meanwhile, the other woman who had mounted my cock was breathing harder as she rode me faster and faster, building towards an orgasm. I was grateful that I'd cum earlier that night, or I would have blown my load instantly as she unleashed a barely stifled scream, and her pussy muscles spasm, and her juices flowed around me.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Fortunately, I'd built up some staying power.

The woman hopped off me, and another sucking mouth took her place, licking all of her juices from my rock hard dick. After a few minutes, the mouth let up, and then I felt flesh pressing down on me again. There was more resistance this time, and the feeling was different from before - tighter. Was I actually fucking one of those beautiful women from the party in the ass?

"Mmm yeah," she said softly, as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"No talking," warned the voice. It seemed to be closer now.

Meanwhile, the woman above my head was actually grinding against me, smearing her juices over my face. I reached between her legs, found her opening, and inserted two fingers, making the come-hither gesture that Mel had taught me. It wasn't long before I felt her body tense and shudder.

"Uh uh uh uh uh," she groaned above me.

Finally, she rolled off of me just as there was a knock on the door. "Two minutes," Steve called from the other side.

I attempted to regain my feet as the women kept pulling me down. I was completely disoriented. There may have been four or five of them at any time, but for all I knew, there could have been all eighteen or twenty beautiful naked older women clambering over my twenty-six year old body. Surrounded by all this soft supple flesh, I barely knew what direction was up.

I moved directly under another jet of water, and ran into yet another body. I let my hands move over her. Her breasts were a nice handful each, and her ass was small, but round and firm. I pushed her back against one of the tiled walls. As she leaned against it, I reached down, and gabbed a thigh, lifting it over my hip. I guided my throbbing cock to her warm pussy, and pushed into her.

"Oh!" she cried out.

Good manners and rational thought abandoned me, then. The only thing left was the animal desire to fuck. I desperately thrust into the woman I couldn't see, pinning her against the wall. Her fingers scratched my back. I bit her shoulder. She cried out again. I lowered my face to hers, kissing her hard. My hands reached around to her ass and squeezed it roughly.

Other hands and bodies surrounded us. A hand squeezed my balls as I pounded into the woman I'd found in the darkness. Other hands grabbed my ass, and pushed me even deeper inside her. Fingers slid and laced around my cock, and felt for her clit. They slipped between us, gently clawing my chest, squeezing her tits, flicking nipples. Mouths breathed hot on my thighs, and kissed the back of my neck. Teeth grazed over my buttocks. Arms circled around my thighs, her thighs, too, opening her even further for my throbbing penetrations.

"I'm going to fucking cum so fucking far inside you," I declared, growling low into her ear.

"Shh, no talking," repeated the voice.

"Yes, baby," she panted, breathlessly, ignoring the commandment.

With a few more thrusts, I was there: "Ah!"

I wrapped myself around her body, squeezing her tight as my cock pumped streams of cum inside her. The other women around us continued to caress and kiss and fondle and suck and rub until every milliliter of semen was drained. Finally, my body relaxed, and the others receded. I continued to plant soft panting kisses on her lips as I pulled out of her. The water from the jet above us sprayed over us, washing our sex away down the drain.

A few seconds later, a light came on in the room. It was indeed an open group shower like I'd imagined. The tile was grey and blue, and there were a total of eleven big running shower heads around the walls. There were about a dozen women scattered throughout the room. Some were standing, some were lying on the floor. A couple were fingering each other without paying any attention to me. Others looked at me, with kind of congratulatory expressions. I recognized Melody and Tracy among the other faces.

Standing right next to me was a redhead, the one who had been second in the 'jumping in' ceremony earlier that night. A hard nipple poked through the wet curtain of red hair that clung to the skin of her small, but still-perky breasts. Her chest and face were flushed red. She was still breathing heavily. She gave me a small anxious looking smile. I took her hand, and led her towards the door.

"Bye ladies," I said. "Thanks for the great time."

"Bye Bill," they called out after me, as we left.

Steve was there still, waiting on the other side of the door in the small wooden room.

"So, did you have a good time?" he asked, the tone of his voice mixed curiosity with warning.

I nodded.

"Good man," he said, clapping me hard on the back. Then he turned to the woman I'd brought out with me. "Take it easy on him, Kendra. He's just a young one."

"He might be young, but you should have seen him in there," she said. "I think he can more than handle little old me."

"Well, sounds like you're in good hands, then," Steve said with a wink. "We'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded again, and left the little antechamber to the shower. We climbed the stairs together, and emerged, still dripping, into the comparatively bright light of the living room. We were greeted with a round of applause and cheering from the remaining guys waiting their turn for their seven minutes in heaven.

Helen gave us each a fresh towel, and directed us to the guest bedroom where we found our clothes neatly folded on the bed. We toweled ourselves and got dressed quickly. Before leaving, I went back to the living room to see George and Helen one last time.

"I just wanted to say thanks again for everything," I said, trying to be genuinely appreciative as Steve had told me. "You've been very generous with your hospitality, and I wanted you to know I'm grateful."

"Not a problem, Bill," George responded with his same warm smile. "We're happy we still have some appeal with the younger generation."

"We're glad you had a good time," Helen agreed.

With a quick wave, I turned and left with Kendra. It was quarter to one in the morning when we got back to Steve and Jenny's place. Kendra and I made small talk for a little while, and then went to bed together. We did fuck again, but it was a tired, lazy fuck. We were both too wiped-out from the party to put much energy into it. It hardly seems worth mentioning at all, in light of everything that had happened earlier. It just seemed expected of us, so we did it. Afterwards, we fell into an exhausted sleep in each others' arms.

***

In the morning, I woke up to the feeling of Kendra's mouth around the head of my cock. I watched the shape of her head bobbing beneath the sheet, enjoying the wonderful sensation of her blowjob. After a few minutes, her face emerged from the bed. It was a face that was just starting to show the first few faint lines of age around her mouth and eyes, but not to the point where they detracted from her beauty.

"Sorry," she apologized, smiling. Her red hair tickled my chest. "I woke up, and saw that beautiful morning wood. It was just sticking up, begging to be played with. I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry," I said. "This is so much better to wake up to than an alarm clock. I wish I could wake up to your mouth every morning."

"Ha!" Kendra laughed.

I reached down between her thighs, to find her pussy was already wet for me. I kissed her on the lips, pushing my body against hers and leaning her down onto the mattress on her back. From there, I re-positioned myself, so I was facing her pussy. Unlike many of the women at the party, Kendra didn't wax, but instead kept a bit of a bush. It wasn't as wild as Jenny's, but it was enough to run my fingers through. I tangled them in her hair, and inhaled her scent. Then I lowered my face into the heart of that forest, my tongue seeking out the warm spring of her arousal.

Kendra moaned deeply as I began to lick and suck her pussy lips. My hands continued to grip her patch of hair. She shifted, pushing herself further into my face. More! My tongue found her opening and probed inside of her.

"Fuck! That feels so good, Bill," Kendra shouted. "How did such a young guy like you get to be so fucking good at this?"

"Practice," I said. I laughed to myself thinking that just a few short months ago I'd been a hopeless twenty-six year old virgin. How quickly that had changed!

I had two fingers inside Kendra, pressing firmly upwards, as I stimulated her clit with my thumb. Her body lifted off the bed with her excitement, and it wasn't long before she came all over my fingers. It was so intense that her juices ran down my forearm and dripped onto the bed.

"Jesus," I swore in awe. I was incredibly turned on seeing this beautiful older woman that I barely knew powerless under my touch to do anything but orgasm hard for me. My cock throbbed achingly.

"They say he's coming," Kendra joked. Then she winked at me. "But I think you're going to cum first."

She pushed me off of her, and I fell back onto the bed. Then she climbed over top of me, grabbed my cock, and guided it into her pussy in a single fluid motion. She was almost gymnastic in her movement. I grabbed her hips as she took me as deep as I'd go inside of her. She began to grind her pelvis against mine. Then I reached around, clutching her small firm buttocks, and gave them a good squeeze.

"Fuck!" she growled again. "I love it when you spread me apart like that!"

She began to bounce up and down on top of me. I watched as my cock, slathered with her creamy juices, came into view, only to be swallowed up again by her hungry cunt. Her fiery read pubic hair was wet and matted with her arousal. She settled into a steady rhythm, punctuated by little yelps of excitement.

After a few minutes, Kendra slipped off of me. I rolled off the bed and stood at the side, as she knelt on all fours, presenting her ass to me. I slid my cock between her legs, finding her hole again, and pushed into it easily.

As I pumped into her, she pushed back against me. Her ass cheeks met my hips with a loud smacking sound. I leaned over her, and reached around to find that swollen hot little nub of her clit. I rolled it between my fingers, as I continued to pound into her pussy.

"Shit!" she cried out. "I think I can cum again. Keep doing that! Don't you fucking stop! Don't fucking stop... Ah!!!"

I felt her pussy muscles squeeze and spasm around my cock as her entire body shuddered. Unable to stop, I kept thrusting into her for a few more seconds, until my own climax exploded through my body. My cock pulsed uncontrollably, and I felt jets of semen shoot into the older woman I'd met only the night before. Eventually our orgasms subsided. We both fell back onto the bed panting, and relaxed. Kendra's fingers lazily traced patterns over my body as her head rested on my chest.

"Good morning," she said, cheerfully.

"Great morning," I agreed. She laughed.

After about twenty minutes of just lying there, listening to the sound of birds outside the window, we finally got up and showered together. There were a few more caresses and kisses, but when I tried for more, she said that she had some things she needed to take care of that morning, and had to get going. I mused that it was interesting that our short relationship had begun in earnest in a shower, and was now ending the same way.

"It was great meeting you," Kendra said, now fully dressed and heading for the door. I was still wrapped in a towel, watching her. "You were really amazing."

"You too," I said.

A horn honked outside. Kendra blew me a hurried kiss, and then left.

Alone, I made myself a big breakfast, taking advantage of the Blake's well-stocked kitchen. Then I spent most of the day just hanging around, watching TV until Steve and Jenny returned later in the afternoon. I noticed that they both moved with stiffness as they came through the front door.

They asked me how my night had been after I left. I told them honestly. The sex that night had been unexciting because we were both exhausted. They nodded sympathetically - those parties can be tiring. Then I told them that the morning had been much better. This raised their smiles. Steven patted me on the back and gave me a 'good man.'

Then I asked them about how their night had turned out. They said some vague things about the Mikkelsons, but didn't elaborate much. I felt a little cheated after I'd disclosed all the details of my own time with Kendra. Judging by their soreness, I knew something interesting had happened, but they chose to keep it to themselves. Once again I was reminded that I was on the outside of their relationship.

The conversation that evening was cordial enough, but I sensed that something subtle had shifted in our dynamic. There was no sex that night. They complained of being exhausted from the night before. Instead of being disappointed, I found myself grateful. More and more, I was just looking forward to heading home the next day. As amazing as the week had been, I decided I'd really had enough of the Blakes, and being their third wheel. Though they never said anything directly to me, I sensed the feeling was mutual.

***

I communicated all of this to the girls in only skeletal summary form, leaving out all but the most necessary details. Nevertheless, they were enraptured, sitting around the kitchen table staring in awe at me, and hanging on my every word. As I reached the end of the account, they were silent.

"Well, I guess you're not a virgin anymore," Bri said, finally breaking the ice.

The other girls turned to look at her as if she'd just stuck her foot in her mouth.

"What?" Bri asked defensively.

"Come on Bri," Kris said. "We all know."

"Know what?" I was thoroughly confused.

"You weren't a virgin before you left," Kris said plainly.

"Oh... that..." I said. My face took on a guilty look.

"Come on, Bill," Kris said. "You know girls talk. We were bound to find out sooner or later."

"Sorry," I said.

"I can't believe you lied to us," Mel said. "You're such a... a... guy!"

"A pig," Bri corrected.

"Sorry," I repeated. "It's just that each of you swore me to secrecy. I had to play along. I really didn't mean to mislead anyone. And besides, you all came on to me!"

"Because we thought we were doing you a favour," Kris argued. "But you tricked us."

"Not you," I defended. "You were the first, I never lied to you."

"Were you really even a virgin when you moved in here?" Bri asked.

"I was!" I shouted.

"And now we hear you're out fucking everyone in Wisconsin," Mel said. "You didn't need us."

"I did!" I responded. "Really, you have no idea how grateful I am to all of you."

"Sure you are," Mel shot back sarcastically.

"No, really," I said. "This last week could have been such a disaster, if you all hadn't, um... initiated me." My mind briefly flashed back to my experiences with each of the girls, and then to a different sort of initiation at the Mikkelson party. "And taught me how to please a woman. I wish I could pay you all back."

"Pay us back?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. I mean, the past week has been pretty messed up, but it's also been really amazing. A couple of months ago, I never expected something like that would ever happen to me. I thought I'd be a hopeless virgin for the rest of my life. The three of you saved me. You gave me confidence, and made me feel good about myself. I wish I could give something like that back to you."

They looked consultingly at each other, then back to me. I could see in their faces that they'd softened towards me a little.

"Yeah, well don't think you're going to get out of it that easy," Bri warned.

"We're still mad at you," Mel explained.

"Whatever you do to make it up had better be good," Kris advised.

The three of them got up from the table and left me sitting there, with the distinct feeling that I was being played.There was something hollow in their supposed outrage, especially since they'd been hanging on my every word as I described the open arrangements of the Blakes and the Mikkelsons. What was it? Envy? As experienced as the girls were with sex, none of them had experienced anything like that before, I was pretty sure. Had the student somehow become teacher? What did it mean for us now? As I headed to my room, the wheels in my head began to turn.
Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments