Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Important Followup Appointment

"Trish, the lusty nurse, finds a way to see her favorite patient again."

32
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read "Just Another Day at the Office" you'll want to read it before you read this one."

Trish thrashed in her bed as she flogged her pussy with the large, life-like dildo she affectionately named “Mr. Pearson''. It had been over a month and she still couldn’t get him out of her head. Their encounter at work was a high point for Trish’s sex life, probably the best she has felt in, well, at least as long as she has been married. Her husband took no notice of her newfound sex drive, and even if he had, he was woefully inadequate and under equipped compared to Roger.

Trish stroked the thick, nine inch cock in and out of her pussy while caressing her clit. She bit her lip to avoid awakening her husband slumbering on the recliner in the next room. She had used her new “friend” in both of her holes, preparing herself just in case Roger was an “ass man”. Truthfully, she had no reason to believe they would ever be in the same room again, let alone have his huge penis inside her. 

“Mmmm, mmm, mmm, aaahh!” Trish shuddered and moaned quietly as she climaxed. “Oh my God…" she said out loud to herself. I don’t think I can keep going like this… I have got to figure out how to see him again, she thought to herself. Trish decided that anything short of outright stalking was acceptable, and she smiled to herself and drifted off to sleep. 

Roger Pearson, breathing heavily, rolled off of his wife onto his side of the bed. Ever since his successful visit to the men’s clinic, he had been like a kid with a new toy. He played with it constantly. When he wasn’t cajoling his wife into allowing him between her legs, he was looking at porn on his laptop or his phone and masturbating enthusiastically. Roger’s taste in porn was expanding from fairly vanilla to more interesting varieties like anal, interracial, threesomes and for some reason, BBWs (big, beautiful women).

While Roger was enjoying his personal sexual renaissance, his wife was not. Mrs. Pearson had never been particularly adventurous in bed and at fifty-eight years of age, she was not likely to start now. She was very happy to see her husband feeling as good as he did, but a physical relationship more appropriate for a trampy, twenty-year-old was not in her future. She refused Roger’s more audacious suggestions, often leaving him to masturbate after she fell asleep. Roger considered having an affair, but he owed her the loyalty she had shown him and never entertained more than a frustrated thought about it.

Trish readied herself for work; her tiny black thong hugged her bald pussy and the matching bra presented her large breasts, creating the perfect amount of cleavage. She dabbed a subtle amount of perfume between her breasts, onto her belly and in her panties, just above her labia. Just in case… she thought to herself. Trish pulled on her scrubs and adjusted them. Thoughts of him cluttered her brain like most days, but lately it was much more distracting; truthfully, it had reached the level of obsession. Trish had been essentially sleepwalking through her days at work. Often, she couldn’t even remember her drive to the clinic. 

Today, between patients, an idea suddenly popped into her head. The one way she could possibly see Roger again… without compulsively stalking him. At her desk she opened his medical record and found his phone number then nervously dialed. His voicemail picked up, so Trish put on her most professional voice and said, “Hi Mr. Pearson, this is Trish from the Men’s Clinic. I need to schedule your follow-up visit to check on your progress and make sure your medications are still working to your satisfaction. Please return this call at your earliest convenience and ask for Trish. Thank you.” Hopefully, he would call her back and not recognize her ruse. The clinic never required follow up visits, most men would call if things weren’t working as promised. As she hung up the phone, she noticed that familiar tingle and wet feeling in her panties. This has to work, it just has to… she thought to herself and headed out of her office to see the next patient.

Roger picked up his messages after his meeting finished. He looked curiously at the number of the Men’s Clinic then punched in his code to retrieve his messages. “Hi Mr. Pearson, this is Trish from the Men’s Clinic. I need to schedule your follow-up visit to check on your progress and make sure your medications are still working to your satisfaction. Please return this call at your earliest convenience and ask for Trish. Thank you.” Roger hadn’t remembered them saying anything about a follow-up visit, but he was also quite distracted leaving the office after a memorable visit. It was late in the afternoon, so he decided he would call the clinic in the morning.

Trish drove home in disappointment and damp panties. She resigned herself, and decided to spend the evening with her substitute “Mr. Pearson”. Pulling into the driveway, she noticed her husband’s truck was not there. She parked her car and grabbed her phone from the console. She noted a text message from her husband, “Out with the guys, see you later. Love you.”

“Yea… love you, too,” she said sarcastically to no one.

Trish entered the house and walked directly to her bedroom and undressed. She slipped into a short, light nightgown with nothing underneath. Her large breasts swung easily under the scant fabric as she walked. Her large nipples were always hard, and tonight was no different. She went back out to the kitchen and poured herself a very full glass of wine, picked up her book and headed for the couch. The gothic romance she was reading was not holding her attention. While a brief love scene in the current chapter did cause her to slowly reach under her gown, the pleasure was short lived. Frustrated, she went to bed and in her mind, headed to a fantasy world, rubbing herself until she fell asleep.

The next day was much like many others, eighty-year-old penis after eighty-year-old penis, certainly not what Trish had in mind. Taking a moment between patients, the buxom nurse sat at her desk catching up on some administrative tasks. Her phone rang, shaking her from her thoughts, automatically she answered, “Men’s Clinic, this is Trish.”

"Hi Trish, this is Roger Pearson. I got your message about a follow up appointment… I don't recall anyone saying anything about a follow up, but I was a bit distracted," he said sheepishly.

"No problem, it's a new process due to the improved formula of Dr. Gibson’s supplements." Thinking quickly, she replied. "We want to make sure everything is working to your satisfaction," she continued. "When are you available to come in?"

"I can assure you everything is working just fine," Roger said with a hint of flirtation in his voice. "What openings do you have?" Roger realized how he had phrased his question and burst out laughing. "That's not what it sounded like… I… I meant…"

Trish also laughed loudly and interrupted his stammering. " I know, I know… no need to apologize. We are scheduling these appointments after normal office times. Are you available anytime this week at six or six thirty?"

Roger thought for a moment and replied, "I can be there tonight for six o'clock."

"Thank you Mr. Pearson. I'll look forward to seeing you then." Trish hung up the phone and noticed the warmth between her legs beginning to build. Unbelievable, now what? At least I've got a couple hours to figure it out, she thought to herself.

The last part of her day flew by, her mind fixated on her "appointment" with Roger. By the time her final patient left, her panties were completely soaked. She wondered if the knowing smile her last patient gave her was because of her womanly scent…

She finished her daily duties and hurried the last Medical Assistant out of the office leaving herself just fifteen minutes to prepare herself for Roger Pearson’s arrival. The buxom nurse hurriedly prepared an exam room, then quickly let her bountiful hair out of its ponytail and ruffled it into its best porn star look. Trish looked in the mirror, drew in a deep breath and thought, you wanted this… With that thought, she pulled off her scrub top and let her pants fall to the floor.

Standing in her matching bra and panties she reached for her short, white lab coat. Trish buttoned it to mid cleavage, pushed her breasts together to form a perfect valley and grinned at the image of herself.

Roger Pearson opened the office door, "Hello…" he said loudly.

Trish jumped and headed for the front lobby door. Pulling it open, she stood behind the door and directed Mr. Pearson to the prepared exam room. Following her patient into the room, the nurse closed the door behind them.

"Thanks for coming in this evening, Mr. Pearson. "Trish said, trying to maintain a modicum of professionalism as she revealed her plan. "If you would, please disrobe and put on this gown," she said, handing him the flimsy garment.

"No problem, thanks," Roger replied. He began unbuttoning his shirt as Trish retrieved items from a procedure cart in the room. Roger hesitantly reached for the button of his pants, thinking that he was usually left alone to undress. He watched the nurse as she shuffled through drawers. Glancing downward, he noticed her thick thighs and ample bottom peeking out from under her short white coat.

Roger mentally shrugged his shoulders and remembering his previous visit, thought to himself why not? He unbuttoned his neatly pressed jeans and slid them down his thighs. Pulling them off, he stood and folded the pants in only his form fitting boxer briefs. The thin fabric barely contained his bountiful package which was already growing as he stared at the bodacious redhead.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Sneaking a peak over her shoulder, Trish innocently asked, "Are you ready, Mr. Pearson?" Her eyes instantly moved to her patient's briefs; she unconsciously drew in a sharp breath and snapped her head back around, avoiding any eye contact with him.

Roger grinned and donned the minimal covering. Reaching behind his neck he fumbled with the strings of the gown. "Ummm, would you mind giving me a hand with this?" Roger asked Trish, sheepishly holding up the two strings on the neck of the gown.

Trish turned slightly, again her eyes darted down to the magnificent bulge in Roger's briefs. She quickly nodded. "Of course, Mr Pearson." Turning back to her procedure cart, she took a deep breath and opened another button on her lab coat. She turned and faced her patient, her lacy bra now partially exposed and ample breasts spilled out. The nurse closed the distance between them and deftly secured the gown, she looked him in the eyes and said, "Mr. Pearson, please remove your underwear."

Roger returned her gaze and replied, "Of course…" without breaking eye contact. He slid his briefs down and finished by pulling one foot out of them then raising them up with his other foot, grabbing them and tossing them onto the chair where his jeans lay. The nurse's gaze remained fixed on her patient, in a breathy almost whisper she said “Please take a seat on the table, and let’s have a look”.

"I'm going to check your sensitivity." Trish stated. The nurse ran her fingernail up her patient's thigh starting from his knee. Roger's cock immediately inflated to its full size with her stimulation. The bottom of the flimsy medical gown began to rise, pushed by his enlarged phallus. As it rose, it exposed his plum-sized testicles.

The nurse’s hand continued up his thigh and cupped her patient's scrotum. She rolled his testicles in her soft palm. "How does this feel? Any areas of decreased sensation?"

Roger threw his head back, exhaled roughly and said, "No… definitely not."

"Good." Trish leaned into the exam table and continued to caress his scrotum with her left hand. She then abruptly flipped the remaining bit of gown up onto Roger's chest, fully exposing his erection. Still cupping Roger's testicles with her left hand, Trish took the index finger of her other hand and ran the nail along the length of his erection. "How about here?" Trish asked as she slowly circled the head of his penis with her fingernail.

"Oh God, no." Roger desperately replied, his face twisted and his eyes squeezed shut.

"No, what? Do you have adequate sensation, or do you have spots where it doesn't feel the same?" The nurse tantalizingly questioned her patient as she tickled his frenulum and watched a large drop of precum form and slither down the bulbous head.

Roger's knuckles were white from gripping the exam table, his face was reddened, and beads of sweat had appeared on his forehead. "No! I mean, yes! I mean it's fine!" Trish continued to stimulate the huge erection with gentle strokes of her nails while Roger tried desperately to form a complete sentence.

Satisfied with his reaction, the nurse abruptly released him and stepped back from the exam table "Good," she said nonchalantly. Roger's eyes snapped open, he stared incredulously at her. His erection bobbed in time with his heartbeat.

"Now for the last part of your check up." she slowly unbuttoned her white lab coat as she spoke. "We need to evaluate your performance." She tossed her coat to the side, released her mammoth breasts from their lacy confines and pulled down her saturated thong.

Roger stared at the nurse, not able to fully process what was happening to him. His cock was now drooling precum, which coated the entire head of his penis.

Trish stepped to the foot of the bed between her patient's feet, bent over at the waist and rested her elbows between his calves. Looking up into his eyes, the nurse said, "Mr. Pearson, I can't evaluate your performance with you sitting there like that."

Roger swung his leg over the nurse and jumped off of the table. He threw his gown onto the floor as he positioned himself behind her. Roger stared down at her large, round ass. He tentatively reached out with both hands and caressed it. Trish opened her legs further, exposing her sopping pussy to him. Roger pushed his hand between her thick thighs and ran it across her smooth vulva. Trish let out a sigh and pushed herself into his hand.

Roger found her clit and slowly stroked it, Trish moaned, and her face collapsed onto the paper covering of the table. He continued stroking her clit as she ground against him. The anticipation of this moment was too much for her and she came explosively from just his finger. Roger released her pussy and stroked her bottom as he watched her pant heavily against the bed.

Her face was resting on the bed and her breathing was slowing when she felt his cock against her pussy. The nurse drew in a sharp breath as the giant head pushed through her labia. Slowly, Roger's cock filled her pussy completely. Trish moaned and pushed back into him, feeling his balls rest against her thighs. Roger stood buried in her and caressed her ass, he then began to gently stroke his erection in and out of her. A surprised moan escaped her lips as he lovingly inserted his cock back into her, and deliberately withdrew it, leaving only the head inside her pussy.

Trish met his strokes, pushing back into him and increasing their pace. Another orgasm built quickly inside the curvy nurse's pussy. Roger was sweating and hanging onto her soft hips as his pelvis slapped her large, round buttocks. “Oh God!” shot from Trish as she came again. Her fluids ran down the inside of her thighs as she panted on the table.

Still bent over the exam table, Trish was attempting to recover from the amazing orgasm Roger had just inflicted on her. He continued to grip her hips tightly and grind his huge organ into her sopping pussy. She pushed back into him and said in a childlike voice, "Please, Daddy… not in my bottom." She then arched her back and rolled her ample butt up further, exposing her wrinkled asshole fully to him.

Roger nearly came but was able to resist; he didn't want to miss the opportunity to do everything to Trish that his wife wouldn't allow. He pulled out of her abruptly, leaned down, and slid his tongue along the cleft of her buttocks. Roger buried his face in her ass, licking and teasing her sensitive puckered hole while running a finger over her tortured clit. Trish`s face flopped down onto the table as another climax overtook her suddenly. Her legs trembled and her knees collapsed forward into the base of the sturdy exam table, Roger pushed against her buttocks, steadying her against his muscular thighs. Trish righted herself after a few deep breaths, but was unable to lift her head from its resting place on the paper covered table.

Roger stood behind the buxom nurse stroking his erection menacingly and staring at her lewdly displayed ass. He applied some lubrication to his cock and stepped toward her. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down Trish's ass, finally aiming it at her little brown hole. Trish drew in a sharp breath as she felt his presence against her asshole. Slowly, but firmly he deliberately invaded her rectum until his thighs met hers. The nurse took in quick, shallow breaths as she tried to adjust to his girth in her bottom. Roger remained buried inside of her as he ran his hands along her sides, stroking her back and buttocks as the sensation of him inside her shifted from discomfort to pleasure. Trish began to squirm, rotating her abundant ass, encouraging Roger to plunge his enormous cock in and out of her.

Roger slowly withdrew his penis until just half the monster remained in her asshole. He then gently pushed back into the nurse, bottoming out against her large butt cheeks. Each time he withdrew, he lengthened his downstroke. Trish encouraged him to increase his thrusting by grinding her bottom back into him and quietly moaning as he did. The force of his strokes produced an audible slapping sound each time he slammed into the nurse's wiggling bottom.

Trish moaned and whined with each stroke, her next climax building quickly. Roger too, was approaching his own orgasm, and he grunted each time he entered her. Trish’s legs began to quiver from the pounding she was receiving. Roger’s pace increased and he grunted louder, “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” His huge cock exploded into the nurse’s ass; hot jets of cum triggered Trish and she experienced another orgasm, squealing and moaning. No comprehensible words could be formed by her as she collapsed on the exam table with Roger supporting himself on her lower back.

The two lovers panted and shook as they attempted to regain their composure. Roger withdrew his softening cock with a “plop”. He took a seat on the small, wheeled stool in the exam room, looking bewildered by his “appointment”. 

Trish whimpered at the emptiness of her holes while dragging herself to her feet. Their combined fluids ran down her thick thighs as she reached down to pick up her lab coat. Putting it back on with nothing underneath, she fastened a single button and adjusted her voluminous breasts. “I’d like to see you back next month, Mr. Pearson. If you require an earlier appointment, please do give me a call.” 

“I most certainly will,” replied Roger. “Yes…I definitely will."

Published 
Written by Denverbikeguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments