Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business With Pleasure

"Cheating colleagues take their relationship to the next level after hours in the office."

54
16 Comments 16
14.9k Views 14.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read

The laptop screen flickered and she appeared dead centre, settling back in her office chair. "Hi."

I adjusted the screen angle a little and leaned back in mine. "Tabby."

Tucking a tawny strand behind her ear, she flashed an impish grin that would lure a monk from celibacy. "I'm, uhh," she mimed air quotes, "working late again."

"What a coincidence. Me too."

She glanced away to where I knew her office door was set between six full-height glass panels. No doubt the privacy blinds were engaged, but with her there were no guarantees. "How long have we got?"

"Depends what you have in mind."

She bit her lip. "I'm… wearing it."

I raised an eyebrow. "It?"

"Y'know… it. The remote."

I leaned forward a fraction. "Naughty girl. Show me."

Casting another glance towards her door, Tabby slid her chair back on its casters and stood. I took in the way every voluptuous curve burst against her sleeveless black blouse and mid-thigh skirt. I twitched and began to harden in my trousers.

Her hips filled the frame and the swish of fabric danced around my office as she ran fingertips down the outside of her body and paused a short distance above the hem. Walking her fingers on the spot, the material wrinkled beneath, inching higher. The flawless expanse of skin crept into view, inner thighs punctuated only with echoes of the bite marks I gave her the other day.

The crease of her panties was next. I inhaled, almost instinctive, as if I was directly in front of the garment. "You know I love that pair."

"Mmm-huh."

More pale blue fabric filled the screen, a ragged darker oval tidemark visible. I reached down to rearrange my hardness as her manicured fingernails drew inward and stroked either side, accentuating the outline of her latest toy behind the taut material.

"How's this?"

"I said show me."

There was a pause before her fingers drifted to the top of the frame. "Show you? You mean...?"

Her thumbs tucked into the waistband and rolled the smooth fabric down, millimetre by millimetre. I tried to control my racing heartbeat as the tip of the electric pink toy nestled against her sparsely trimmed mons appeared.

"More."

She complied and I took a breath, hardening fully. "So beautiful the way it curves between your lips. God, you're wet already. How long have you had it in?"

One fingertip stroked the silicone surface, pressing a few times so the squelch emanated from the laptop speakers. "Long enough. I haven't even switched it on yet. This is just from the sensation of it inside me. And the anticipation."

"And you want what, Tabby?"

She split her fingers into an inverted V and slithered them either side to collect glistening wetness, turning them to the camera. "More of this." Her fingers left the frame and I was treated to the sound of her sucking them. "Much more," she breathed.

I shifted in my seat, settling back to watch her trace those thighs once more, pinch the bunched panty material and roll it up into place before wiggling her skirt down. She sat and flicked her hair back from her shoulders, the tantalising deep vee of her blouse gaping as I steepled my fingertips. There was wildness racing behind the jade of her eyes; they sparkled in the diffuse strip lighting.

She idly spun her seat a few degrees either side of centre, and bit her lip, coy to the max. "Think you can help?"

I reached forward and started the toy's remote control app, moving the window to the top corner so the majority of her office was still in shot. "I think we can come to some arrangement. But—" I leaned back, "I need to know you're committed. Fully."

After a short delay, Tabby nodded. "Anything."

"Good girl. You still have the collar I gave you?"

My mind flashed to the last time she wore it. The hand prints on her upturned bottom seared my memory, her cries and begging for more, harder, ringing out until I feared she'd bruise.

"This one?" she dangled it from one end in front of the camera.

I nodded. "Put it on."

Another furtive glance to her door preceded the delicious act of her securing the thin strip of leather around her delicate neck. She fumbled with the clasp beneath her hair until it was finally in place, brushing the leather and teardrop emblem with a fingertip before lowering hands to the desk. Her breathing was shallow.

I watched and smiled. "You sure you want this?"

A nod.

"Even after last time?"

Another nod.

She reached to her phone, out of shot alongside her laptop, and mine pinged with a notification. A link. I raised an eyebrow. "An hour?"

She nodded a third time and batted her eyelashes.

"Jesus, Tabby, you were a wreck after twenty minutes."

I cast my thoughts to her mewls and screams and shakes as I cruelly dialled the intensity back from its highest setting when she was on the cusp of orgasm. Just to make her groan. I delighted in the desperation and raw need tumbling from her in the hotel room as I stood at the foot of the bed. She writhed on it, bunching the sheets in her fists and growling like a cornered animal as I slid my finger up the display and eased the vibrations faster.

It was thrilling to see her out of her mind, completely enveloped in lust. I played with her resolve for eighteen-and-a-half glorious minutes, varying pulses, sweeps and taps until I finally pushed it to the highest setting for a whole minute. She convulsed and shook and thrashed and cursed and came until I backed off the intensity, whereby she slumped, gasping, each limb at a different angle to the others. Spent, motionless save for the rise and fall of her chest, I sat beside her and stroked her cheek, basking in her fallout.

I clicked the link in the app. Heard a muted ping through the speakers when the confirmation request appeared on her phone and she reached forward, eyes drilling into mine.

Holding up a finger, I made her wait. "You press that button and your body's not yours for an hour. Understand?"

There was no hesitation. "I understand. I'm yours. Sir."

She pressed the button and eased back into her office chair. The app came alive on my screen. A scrolling waveform, like a hospital flatline. No vibrations. Dormant. Until I slid the cursor over the display, clicked and crept it north.

Tabby gripped the desk as the rumbling between her thighs began. Her eyes lit up briefly, then rolled into her skull as I rode the waveform higher. Maybe halfway. It left a stepped trail in its wake on-screen until flatlining at the midpoint and Tabby's groan filled the office.

Dialling it back, she hissed. "Tease."

"Yes you are. Every day. Look at you. So sexy. So powerful and yet… mine." I punctuated the last word with a spike to the app and she tipped her head back then refocused on me when I ramped down again.

Her eyes glassed over. "Yours."

"How much do you think you can take?"

She breathed out sharply. Almost a snort as I wiggled the waveform up and down to create a snake-like shape. I flicked down to shut off the vibrations and she exhaled. "As much as you can give."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge, Tabitha?"

With a deft flick I snuck the vibrations full on and shut them off almost as quickly. She stifled a moan and hissed, "Fucker."

I wagged my finger at the screen. "Careful. You wouldn't want me to—" I lifted my phone up, started the front camera and turned the display away from me so she could see my laptop screen. Pointing at the lower edge of the waveform, I dragged up and watched her wriggle in the chair, the armrests juddering against the desk as she shook. "—Slip, would you?"

Her gasp was delicious when I ratcheted the buzzing to the highest setting, once, twice, three times then down to zero.

"Ohhhh God. I can still feel it when it's off. Like a reflection in my pussy."

"Show me your panties."

Obediently, she stood, curves that could put a sports car to shame making my hardness surge as she inched up her skirt again. The wet spot was now a strip, plunging between her thighs around the bump of the toy. I watched her knuckles turn white and thighs tremble as she gripped the desk edge in response to the sinusoidal sweeps of my mouse. The wet patch grew and I longed to be kneeling before her, watching it bloom, the aura of her heat and scent cementing our infidelity.

"Look at you, Tabby. Such a needy slut. What are you?"

I slammed the vibrations to nothing and let her ride the resonance. She groaned. Wiggled her hips and skirt back into place and slumped into the chair, fixing me a dark gaze.

"I'm a fucking needy slut."

"Tighten your collar a notch. Show me who you belong to."

Reaching for her neck, she tugged the buckle and threaded the pin into the next hole. I idled the vibrations to make it more difficult for her to concentrate. Watching her fumble the buckle was such a treat.

Once she eventually had it latched, her neck muscles flexed beneath the leather whenever she swallowed.

I nodded. "Good girl."

As a reward, I clicked the 'Lock' button in the app, so whenever I let go of the mouse button, the vibrations stayed at the level I set instead of plunging to nothing. I crept the cursor upwards, eyeing her the entire time. Her groan filled my office as I left it buzzing just below halfway.

I did jazz hands in front of the camera. "I can even make you squirm hands-free."

"Fuck," she spat, writhing in her chair. "You're enjoying this."

"And you aren't? Oh, in that case." I clicked the lock off and the vibrations fell to nothing.

"Noooo."

I cocked my head. "No? No what?"

Tabby panted. "Don't stop."

"Why should I give you what you want?"

Her piercing stare made my cock jump. "Because I'll make it worth your while."

I raised an eyebrow. "Go on."

She bit her lip. "I'll suck you off under your desk."

"You do that anyway." I paused. "Tell you what. How about you suck me without knickers on, and finger yourself at the same time. I want the cleaners to wonder what the marks on the carpet are."

"Fuuuck." She shuffled in her seat. "Okay."

I clicked and dragged the slider north, shortly accompanied by her moan.

"Is that better?"

Her eyelids fluttered. "Much."

"More?"

"Mmm-huh."

I dialled it higher, the buzzing becoming audible through the laptop speakers immediately before her low growl. "Jesus. Yes."

Wandering the mouse pointer up and down randomly made her begin to pant. "Fuck I'm close."

I shut it off. "We can't have that. We're not even a quarter of the way through."

"God."

"Not gonna help you. You're fucking mine."

She sighed. "And don't I know it."

"Would your husband treat you this way?"

"Pfft. No."

"Not even if you asked nicely?"

"He's too scared of hurting me. He puts me on a pedestal."

"I put you on a pedestal."

She flashed me a wild stare. "But you'd make sure I was tied naked. And whip me while I was up there."

I chuckled. Buzzed the vibrator to max for three seconds just to watch her arch in the chair, then shut it off again amid her curse, nostrils flaring.

"You'd proudly wear every stripe from my belt, you gorgeous slut."

Tabby groaned.

"Doesn't he ever ask about the bruises?"

"Not like he spends a lot of time looking."

I blinked. "How can he take his eyes off you? I know I can't. Nor my hands, lips and teeth. You're fucking beautiful." I slid the buzzer up and held it halfway. "Especially when you're out of your mind."

She gripped the armrests, lifting her butt off the seat and rolling her hips. "Yesss."

"Don't come now. You know what I'll do."

She pursed her lips and breathed out noisily. "I know, Sir."

"Tell me when you're close."

Amplifying her need, I raised and lowered the intensity in a rhythm watching her twisting, the grip on the armrests constant until she angled her right wrist up, raising splayed fingers. "Stop. Fuck, stop."

I waited a fraction longer then powered the vibrations down. Revelled in her lengthy recovery, a sheen of sweat on her brow.

"How wet are you?"

"Dripping."

"Show me."

Hunkering down in her seat, she moved a hand below the viewpoint of the laptop camera, eyes ablaze on mine. When she brought it up and presented the evidence, her digits were glistening.

"Jesus, Tabby. You know how much I want that?"

She brought a single finger to her lips, extended her tongue and lapped. "Mmmm, yeah. Greedy boy." Wiping the second digit across her mouth, she painted a glossy coat. "Wanna kiss it off me?"

It was my turn to groan, cock straining against my trousers under the desk. "I want everyth…"

I was cut short by a clatter of blinds against her door. Tabby sat bolt upright. "Mike, hi. You're working late. How can I help?"

Off-screen I heard her most junior member of staff relay how he was sorry not to have finished earlier and he would try to work faster next time, but the report she asked for was done and should be in her inbox.

"Thanks. Mind if I check it first thing? I'm kind of—" her eyes met mine, "—in the middle of something."

I brought my finger to my lip, mouthing, "Shhh," and crept the vibrator from nothing to just below the midpoint. Tabby's eyes flashed. Her fingers were still wet, close enough to the screen so Mike couldn't see them but far enough away that I could. I knew her scent intimately and craved to reach through the glass to grab her hand and devour the juices.

Mike said, "Of course. Sorry for interrupting."

"Not at all. It's just a little…" her voice squeaked… "transaction that couldn't…" her eyes locked with mine, mouth dropping open a fraction, "hohh… wait."

The daggers in her eyes were double edged. I risked pushing a little harder. Enough that she had to theatrically clear her throat to cover the buzz.

"Are you… okay, Mrs Whitehall?"

She drummed her unjuiced fingertips on the desk, squirming as I lowered the intensity, picked up my mug and toasted her before taking a gulp.

"Yes, fine. Just a little…" I revved the engine between her thighs, and smiled as she flinched, "flustered because of the… deadline."

Clearly out to make an impression on his boss, Mike chirped, "Oh. Anything I can do to help relieve the pressure?"

I almost spat my drink on the screen. In a lazy wave, I cycled the vibrator between one and three-quarters, her hips rolling.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

"No… no. Absolutely fine, thanks. This is something I… have to fuuuhh… face alone. Go on home and enjoy… your evening."

"Will do. Thank you. Night."

"Night, Mike."

The door rattled, the latch clicking shut and Tabby exhaled, the desperation etched across her face speaking volumes. I lowered the device to nothing. "How's the, uhhh, pressure?"

"Fucker."

I laughed. "You understood the rules of engagement, Mrs Whitehall. I made myself very clear. Had enough yet?"

She took a deep breath. Shook her head fast.

"That's my girl. I want that chair drenched. In fact," I smirked, "take off your panties."

"What?!"

"You heard. Don't make me ask again."

"Jesus. You're serious."

"I'm waiting." To galvanize her, I swooped the vibrations up and down a few times.

"F-fine." She threw me a withering look. "Fuck."

I was treated to the incredible view of her midsection, the skirt wrinkling to her hips. Flashes of her snatch housing the electric pink toy as she slithered her underwear off and made herself presentable again.

Settling back in her chair, she dangled the scrap of cotton from a fingertip. "What now?"

"Show me."

Spreading the gusset to the camera, she displayed the silvery patch of juice coating the fabric and ran a finger through the dark stripe that caught the fluorescent light. Glimmering. Mouth-watering. I needed it on my face, to lose myself in her scent, smearing it over my nose and lips as I breathed in animalistic snorts. So I could relive her pheromones the rest of the evening.

My voice cracked. "Delicious. Put them on the desk."

She did, dangling the fabric again first and dropping them. "You are such a terrible influence."

"I know."

When I slid the app cursor up again, Tabby's head lolled backwards, whispering, "God that's good."

"Any more interruptions planned?"

She glanced at the door as I ramped down the device. "I hope not. Are the cleaners due today?"

I shrugged. "You have a choice. Option one: play safe. Lock the door and I'll let you come now. Cut this session short. Option two: leave it unlocked, put your feet up on the desk so I can see everything, and we'll see how far that little rocket between your legs can push you for the remainder of the hour."

"Jesus."

I waited. Watched her process it all. Risk versus excitement. Power versus subservience. Her attention flitted from the door to me, over and over until her gaze settled on mine. "We already know which one I'm going to choose, don't we?"

"Do we?" I feigned surprise.

Tabby leaned back in her chair, kicked off her heels, lifted one foot and placed it alongside her laptop. Did the same with the other, not breaking eye contact for a moment until she leaned forward and angled the screen down a little.

The uninterrupted view up her skirt with its pink silicone centrepiece nestled between her glistening pussy lips had me surging in my underwear again, about ready to burst through the underside of the desk. Damn, she was something else.

The reclined angle of her chair meant that creeping the controls up afforded me the dual stimulation of her expression falling open at the same time as a drizzle of nectar oozed from her slit to soak into the back of her skirt. I pushed it harder and she moaned. "God, you're good at this."

"And this is only the main motor. I haven't even started on—" I nudged the second on-screen dot up and Tabby jerked and groaned, "—the clit end."

Tailing off to a low growl as I pulled both sliders down, my puppet eyed me through a glassy expression. "You're a fucking tease."

"You wouldn't have it any other way. Want to see what this," I waved nonchalantly in her direction, "does to me?"

"Always."

I stood. Unbuckled my belt, button and zip, peeling my trousers open so she could feast on the bulge beneath the striped underwear. Leaning forward, I nudged the main motor halfway. Her needy moan penetrated my psyche, a fresh dot of pre-come adding to the dark stain stretched around the mushroom of my cock.

Her hips rolled. "More."

Clicking the clit motor up a notch, she convulsed. "Not that. Of you."

I left the controls where they were and stroked the outline of my shaft. "You want to see this, you greedy slut?"

She moaned and shook. "Yes. Fuck yes."

With a glance to the door, checking beyond the glass for signs of motion, my pulse thundered. Her eyes burned into the unveiling of my dick, a silvery string of pre-come connecting the fabric to the flared tip as I gripped the shaft and pumped a few strokes.

Breathy moans filtered into my office. "Fucking beautiful. I want."

"Where?"

I nudged the clit motor higher and reduced the main one a little.

"Fuuuuuck." She gyrated in her chair, bucking, gaze fixated on my jumping organ. "In my throat. I want you to hold me down and fuck my mouth until I'm a… a dirty mess."

I switched positions of the motor waveforms and she dug her heels into the desk, breathing ragged, thighs trembling. "Jesus. Fuck I'm gonna come."

Lunging for the controls I yanked everything to zero. "No you're not." Her moan of desperation had my cock leaking again as I gripped the surging thickness to stave off my own orgasm. "You come when I say."

Neither of us spoke, content to eye one another, idly stroking for the satisfaction of the other. She broke the silence when I raised her toy's vibrations, an indecipherable babble swallowed by a throaty moan.

"You like looking at my hard dick, Tabitha? Imagining your head hanging off the edge of your desk as I fill your mouth with it. Squeezing your tits. Slithering hands forward, forging deeper as I stroke your soaked slit. And spank it."

"Ohhhhhh."

"Spank your pussy for me. Make it hurt, just like I would."

I swirled the vibrations from each motor in turn until she relented. "Y-yes. Sir."

Her palm zeroed on her snatch, rubbing as she circled her hips, before lifting. Pausing.

Crashing into her cunt, the splat from the speakers was drowned out by her sharp shriek. My cock bobbed in appreciation and I squeezed it, a droplet of juice surfacing, rolling over the tip to dangle from a translucent thread for several seconds before snapping and hitting the floor.

She groaned. "Such a waste."

"You'd clean my cock if you were here?"

Grinding the tip of the vibrator against her clit, she gasped. "I'd devour you."

"Not if I devoured you first."

Tucking my cock away, more pre-come spreading across the fabric, I settled back in my chair and pushed both controls to max. She convulsed. "FUCK."

Tugging them both to zero, she breathed hard. "Again."

"Sorry, what was that, my needy slut?"

Her lidded stare pierced me. "More."

A low smile crept over my lips. "I don't think you're in any position to demand anything, do you?" She shook her head. "In fact, I think you're—" I punctuated each of the next three words with a spike to the motors, "—Under. My. Command."

Each time I dialled the controls up it was as if she was being electrocuted. Her thighs trembled, mouth dropped open, and pussy dripped around the toy.

"Fucker," she spat.

"Sorry, what was that?"

I cranked the base motor north and wiggled it. Then the clit motor, swirling them alternately up and down as Tabby shook and groaned louder. "Jesuss fuck I'm gonna cu… cum."

Yet again, I stalled the motors. "No."

Watching her fight for control of her body was beautiful. She snarled and snorted as the toy's tremors ebbed from her core to every tingling extremity. I wondered if I'd broken her power of speech until her eyes lifted to mine, voice hollow. "When can I come?"

I glanced at the timer. "Soon."

"God. I'm almost inside out with need."

"Almost? Let's remedy that."

I flicked the vibration lock on and crept the main rumble higher, leaving it just over halfway. Tabby clutched the armrests and humped the air. "Fuuuck."

"My god, look at you. What would you say if someone opened your door? How would you explain this?"

I slithered the clit motor to a quarter capacity and jiggled my mouse cursor to leave a haphazard waveform in its wake. She only seemed capable of emitting vowels and I smiled.

"Imagine the surprise on their faces. Tabitha Whitehall, CEO, family woman, legs apart on her desk, pussy drooling around a pink toy controlled by one of her employees. Think of the scandal. Think of the repercussions."

I lowered the main rumble and pushed the clit motor between maximum and halfway in long, rhythmic sweeps. The insistent buzz had her cursing and rocking, the seat quaking with her. "Oh god, fuck fuck FUCK, please can I come? Please, please can I come?"

I cupped my ear and tilted my head in the direction of the laptop as I eased the main motor skyward. "That's almost begging, Tabitha. Almost."

"Ohhh fu… fuc… pleeeeease."

I lowered the intensity and she moaned, "Nooooo. Teeeease."

Leaning in close to the screen, I caught her attention. "If you come before I allow, the next time we're together I will make you regret it. That beautiful arse will be striped red with my belt until you learn to beg properly."

My cock strained, dying to be buried inside her as she screamed with need. I raised both controls to near their highest setting and rolled them in sync with her hips, back arched fully off the chair so the laptop screen was filled with her delicious, drooling cunt. "Now. Convince me. BEG, my pretty slut!" I thundered.

"Ohhhhh god, please please please please please let me come, S… Sir. Pleeeease." Her hips shot upward, feet flush on the desk when I shoved both controls to the max. "Let me come. Let me come, please. I'll be g… I'll… be good."

I grinned. "That's better," and nodded. Not that she saw it, head tipped off the back of her chair, hair cascading. "You may come for me."

Her legs locked, crab-like. "Thank you thank you, Sir." The last syllable descended into a long, low moan, her entire body convulsing, shaking the laptop feed as her pussy pulsed and oozed a few rivulets of creamy come either side of the unrelenting pink device.

I nearly lost it in my underwear, gripping the head of my shaft and pinching to stem the rising orgasm. I could practically taste her. "You're so pretty when you lose control."

Time froze with her. I watched the mesmerising display unfold, aching to eat her. To smear my mouth and nose and cheeks with her cream as she ground up against me to relieve the pressure, crying out with each wave of release.

The pleasure peaked and she jerked a few times, slumped into her seat and clawed at the pink toy, yanking it free and tossing it on the desk where it jumped and danced like it was filled with an angry swarm of locusts. I shut it off and listened to her ragged breathing begin to slow, transfixed by the mess drooling from her distended pussy lips.

Tabby remained still, the motion of her chest the only outward sign she was still conscious. Eventually, she adjusted her posture, drew her legs off the desk, made herself presentable and held my gaze. "Thank you. I needed that."

I nodded. "You're welcome."

She lifted her chin and peered down at my tented crotch through the lens. "You gonna take care of that?"

"I think I should. Unless you have any other ideas."

Her grin spread. She dipped a finger between her thighs, held the wetness up to the camera and the feed went black.

I closed the remote app and the dormant video. Stared at the empty desktop a moment, in a trance playing back the incredible experience we'd shared.

My door clicking and swinging open snapped me out of it, adrenaline spiking as I scrambled to cover my bulge.

There she stood, framed in the doorway a fraction of a second before striding in, flushed and horny, hair edging more towards wild than styled.

I spun my seat to face her, as she towered in front of me. "Mrs Whitehall. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Time for your appraisal." She pressed her wet finger to my mouth, her scent gripping me from the very next breath. Unmistakable arousal, thick and heady.

She hiked her skirt with one hand, still pantyless beneath, reaching for my underwear with the other. She tugged sharply down and climbed onto my lap, grinding her wetness all over my raging length. Given what I'd just put her through, my hands gripped the fullness of her arse and let her take what she needed.

Angling her hips, she rose a little, sank onto me and we both gasped. Her slick walls, swollen from her orgasm, slid over me and down, until I was buried in all that wet heat. She gripped my face, eyeing me, tightening her muscles knowing my struggle to fight for control.

Fuck, I loved her like this. Needy and demanding. She rode me slowly and deliberately, reasserting her power over me stroke by stroke, watching intently until I began to fall apart.

"Tabby, fuck..." I snarled, her breath hot on my face as she leaned in, closed the gap and set her lips on mine. My fingers dug into her and she stilled as I finally lost control, spilling into her, trembling with the intensity.

After a minute she pulled back, still joined to me, and pulled her damp panties free of the skirt's hem where they'd been tucked. She saw my nostrils flare and laughed.

"Not this time, Romeo!"

She pulled up away from me and stepped into the panties, hiking them up to trap my come inside her.

"That's for tonight."

I groaned at the thought of her undressing later, pressing our come against the fabric, swirling a finger through the creamy mixture and tasting us, a potent reminder of our extra-curricular activities.

She smoothed her skirt down over those curves, raked fingers through her hair and turned, strutting for the door.

I waited until she reached the frame.

"Tabitha."

She stopped and turned, the ever-impatient businesswoman, whether intentional or not.

I tapped a finger against my throat, observing her initial confusion and then realisation that the collar was still in place. Her fingers brushed it.

"Wear it home for me."

She stared a long moment, weighing. Battling. Desire flared, as did nerves.

Her curse Fuck! was almost imperceptible.

 "Yes, Sir."

I grinned as she strode out without even closing the door.

Mine.

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments