Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: The Party Deck

"Another man's girl was mine for a night"

8
1 Comment 1
13.7k Views 13.7k
961 words 961 words
Once again the office decided to throw another summer party filled with alcohol, sun, fun and alcohol. A recipe for potential disaster, disaster I welcomed with open arms.

I took the whole week off and arrived at the venue already buzzed. I took a head start at home, drinking around 10am. Needless to say I was having a great day. The best part of office parties is to check out the girls from work dressing down for the weather. The visuals were outstanding, and one girl in-particular caught my attention.

Monique was born and raised in Montreal but she had been working at the company for four years. Sexy accent, sexy body, sexy everything. Slender, dark hair about 5"4. The accent put her over with the guys. At the after-party is where business started to pick up.

A bunch of us had something to eat and continued our drink-a-thon. Twenty people turned into ten, ten to six, six to four and eventually her and I were left alone. We didn't realize this until the house band started playing music. That's where she took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

I had no idea what was being played or if I was dancing. I had a raging boner and I wanted to use it. As we danced, I decided I would make my move. I went in for the kiss, she was hesitant at-first.

"Why did you do that!?"

"I dunno," I replied. In that state of mind, that was a true statement.

I went in for the kiss again, only this time she lifted the intensity and planted one electric kiss on the dance floor which made my toes curl up. We were making out for what felt like five minutes. It was probably closer to a half hour in sober standard time.

"Let's go."

We mission walked to her place, although instead of going to her place we took the elevator to the party rooftop. She opened the door and noticed nobody around. It was a weeknight and very late, so that was no surprise. Aside from some chairs, a BBQ and windows looking into the gym, there wasn't much.

We proceeded to sit down and makeout some more. My fingers were rubbing her clit, making her moan softly against my ear. I pulled her underwear off without a reaction. I kept going for a few more minutes, then decided to stick my tongue down there and experience some french pussy. Medium-rare just the way I liked it.

I pulled my shorts down and reached for the condom I put in my pocket before I left my place that day. Again, to my surprise, she didn't say no. Upon strapping on the condom she had her hand on my cock, placing it inside her wet snatch. Trying to get comfortable in the small chair we were sharing was tough at-first.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Just as I was getting a rhythm of fucking her hard and fast, the chair would move or she'd have to adjust herself. Then I almost lost my balance.

Then she got up from the chair and walked toward the edge of the rooftop, overlooking the city.

"Fuck me from behind."

Madame, you don't have to ask twice. I was inside her, hitting her from the back with her dress still fully intact. Her pussy was wet enough that it felt as though I could hit that all night long. Suddenly she reached back for my shirt, which I still had on, and grabbed hold of it. I didn't know why until she said the magic words.

"I'm cuming."

Sweet music to my ears. Not to mention the slapping noises and the screams were pretty nice. The wetness of her vagina dripped down my thighs. I nailed her from the back for quite a while. She came another four, maybe five times. I had no end in-sight it seemed.

Suddenly she turned around and dropped down, pulling off my condom. She spat on my rock hard cock and began to suck and pump it with her hand. She was trying to get me off, and she was a total pro. Her tongue ran circles around the head of my dick like you wouldn't believe. She hit all the right spots and I was coming. She tried to take my load in her mouth, and after the third spurt she moved her head allowing my cum load to hit the wall - the same spot I was fucking her brains out. She could not handle the streams of semen exploding out of my balls.

"That was a lot of cum."

We gathered ourselves and walked toward the elevator where there was a pop machine. She threw some money in to grab a Dasani. She took a drink of water, gave me a kiss and we went our separate ways.

She asked me to go out with her a couple days later. At first I thought I was going to get round two. Instead she told me the reason we didn't go back to her bedroom was because her boyfriend was there. Having sex on the rooftop explained everything. We could have went back to my place but that goes to show what drinking can do to a human brain.

Weeks later she gave me a booty call and I wound up hitting it in her bed while her boyfriend was visiting family out of town. After that we never hooked up again. Fucking her eyeballs crooked was a little weird when a beautiful photo of her and her man was staring back at me throughout the whole tryst.

The next story happened to be another co-worker. It didn't end well. By that, I mean it was a great ending.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments