Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A kinky fascination

"A girl satisfies her kinky desires"

65
59 Comments 59
26.7k Views 26.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
It was a bitterly cold, early spring afternoon. I had arrived after lunch, in my thickest fluffy coat and furry hat. The noise from the crowd, which was like a kind of baying – a feverish swell of cheers and applause met my ears. I responded with a shiver of excitement. The tribal allegiance of spectator sports was alien to me, but I flashed my VIP pass at the turnstile, and took a seat at the back. Rugby was, I suppose the posh guy's soccer. You were allowed to pick the ball up and run. It was intentionally physical but one just kind of got on with it – the drama on the field more than off.

But I knew I wasn’t here for the sport. I watched the 13 hunks of British flesh charge round; more six packs and testosterone than you could shake a stick at. I looked at the guys in green and red stripes – the home team and wondered who had the biggest cock. Who had a girlfriend? Had they fucked the night before? Had they masturbated? I shivered again, knowing that shortly, I would need to make my way to the changing room. I was excited in way that was hard to describe. I was trembling and licking my lips, my mind whirling at the thought of it. I was embarrassingly wet.

I had discovered my love of sucking cock with my first boyfriend. I loved the smooth pounding of his erection, the noise he made when I got it right and then the finale when he ejaculated. The first time he came in my mouth, I remember playing with it, working the warm goo around my gums with my tongue.

My latest boyfriend, well a friend with benefits really – I left him speechless. Not from my ‘perfect’ blow jobs; his words not mine, but from my request, a month back. I had never sucked more than one guy and I knew he had a lot of fit mates, so I just came out and asked him. I don’t think he quite know what to say.

“I don’t want them to fuck me,” I said. “I just want to suck them off.”

I asked him to bring his two fittest mates round for a drink one night, after work. Yeah, I guess I should have started with two cocks, but then I just knew that if I sucked two cocks, I would be wondering what it would be like to suck three.

I wasn’t sure whether there was any etiquette involved with such things. I mean, do you suck each one in turn or a bit at a time? I decided on the latter. I gathered afterwards, that they were embarrassed but also too turned on to let it really bother them. Though they were virtually strangers, I tried to extend the same courtesy I would to a boyfriend and sucked them off with my usual slow, teasing technique. I might have ended up with a bit of stray spunk on my chin, but it was my intention to swallow their packet and to all intents and purposes, that I did.

With a name like Cherry, I was either going to be a sweet daddy’s girl or a total slut. I suppose I am somewhere in between. Some people think it’s a nickname, but no – it’s my real name. I was named after my father’s favourite dancer on the TV when he was young. Maybe you grow into a name? I don’t know. I was an anomaly, the cutest girl next door, who had a kinky cock-sucking fantasy.

Now, I was at the local rugby club, feeling nervous but rather excited at the prospect of sucking off 13 studs. I expected them to be all pumped up after the game; nice and steamy and clean after their shower and eager to release all their frustration on me! I had to enlist my friend Corrine to organise everything. I couldn’t let my fuck buddy know just how kinky I was, so I left it to my closest girlfriend to make the arrangements. She was a bit shocked but we share our secrets and she said she would talk to her brother, who has a contact at the club. Apparently the guys were a bit surprised too, but eager to the last man! 

‘What was I like?’ they asked. ‘Was I hot?’

Not for me to say really, but my statistics were communicated to the team. Long, flowing strawberry blonde hair, pale complexion, 34-25-35 and as cute as a button. Some of the guys have girlfriends, so they wanted to keep this in house, which was fine with me. I’m not ashamed of my little fetish, but it’s not something that I want making public either. I have a somewhat butter won't melt reputation at work. I'm a professional and do the whole business skirt and sharp blouse thing, so clearly I didn't want this to get out.

I think there was about ten minutes to the whistle. I can’t remember the state of play, but I knew the home side was well ahead, which was good and I went down to the boot room, to get ready.

It was warm in there with those old fashioned radiators and cream painted walls. A few brown benches were down one side and there were numbered pegs on the walls. There was a bench that had been left free for me, with a fluffy towel for me to sit on.

I hung up my coat and hat and sat on my bench in my white top and skin tight black leggings. I waited a few minutes and then a door banged somewhere followed by a lot of voices in high spirits. I sat there looking as demure as possible. The noise got louder, accompanied by the 'trit-trot' of studded boots and then a parade of mud-splattered rugby players. They stopped talking when they saw me and I stood up, not quite knowing what to say.

“Hi, I’m Cherry,” was all I could think of.

There was a chorus of “Wow!” “Fuck me!” “Ah she’s gorgeous.” Stuff like that.

“We’ll be with you in a minute, love,” said one guy who I took to be the Captain. They entered the shower area one by one and I heard the water sprinkle and they returned to mixture of laughter and rough-sounding talk.

For what seemed like forever, I sat there looking at those bare walls. I closed my eyes and ran my index finger over the outline of my pubic mound, listening to the sounds of the guys. I could pick out the odd expletive and there was a lot laughing and throaty, manly talk. I seemed to be getting hotter and couldn’t wait to strip off. I entered a semi-day dream state, as my fingers made a camel toe in my gusset. The warmth and the general hum of masculine frivolity had an oddly soporific effect. I ran my hand inside the waistband of my panties and I gently stimulated myself without a care in the world. I was well on the way to a satisfying mini orgasm when everything went suddenly quiet. 

I opened my eyes as the guys filed back into the changing room but was caught in the act, as it were.

“Don’t stop on our account,” said a very fit-looking black guy.

“Oh, I didn’t hear you come out.”

“Never mind,” said the Captain. “We’re here now.”

I gulped and looked down at the array of cock. There was an assortment of sizes; some dangling, some nearly semi, about half circumcised and half not. There were dark-haired guys, some blondes and the black guy. The only thing they had in common was that they were all as buff as anything. Wedge-shaped lats, sculptured biceps and abs that you could grate cheese on. They were gorgeous! They had lost a certain rough edge, along with their clothes, now just exposed in all their male beauty.

I gave a little shiver as I stood up and walked along the line, flashing them a sultry smile. I walked back along the line, but this time I let my hand run across each guy’s cock. There was a hum of appreciation, so I retraced my steps but now I lingered a little, stroking each cock and running my fingers under the ball sack of each and every guy as I gazed in his eyes. 

Gradually they became hard. I noted that one or two guys got fully hard quite quickly, while others obtained more leisurely erections. I turned from the line and walked a circle, making sure I swung my hips. As my back was turned, I took the hem of my T shirt and pulled it up slowly. There were mutters and gasps as I revealed my bare skin and an even bigger gasp of appreciation as I turned to display my tits. My nipples were soft but erect. I gave the guys my most smoking hot gaze as I began to ease down my leggings.

Having their full attention, I turned, looking over my shoulder, my face partly obscured by my hair. I stuck out my bum just a little bit and peeled off my leggings inch by inch. Some guys just looked on, wide-eyed, but the majority watched, dick in hand. Most were fully hard now and just one or two had to catch up. All were focused on me. I had never felt so much the centre of attention and I loved it. The knowledge that I was making them hard was so horny, and my pussy was just totally wet. The nerves that I had before had gone and now I was absorbed by the whole experience.

I made quite a show of my denouement, playing with the top of my leggings and flashing a little more of my skimpy orange panties. I walked around that place like a real slut, pausing now and then until I was just in my panties. I moved towards one of the benches and lay across it with one leg raised. I was certain the moisture from my pussy was betrayed by a dark patch on the gusset. I looked at the men and licked a finger before slipping my fingers inside my panties. I varied my show, spreading my legs, kneeling on all fours and pushing out my bum, all the time fingering my slippery little cunt. When I got to my feet and removed my panties there was a cheer of, 'Oh yeah!'

I stood up and walked towards the guys as I licked my lips.

KatyHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyHerrera

I wanted them to be in no doubt that I was here to suck cock and enjoy it. Each guy was now rock hard, without exception. I strutted my stuff, walking along the line back and forth, in order to give the men a full view of my boobs and my pussy, then of my bum. On my next little walk, I lingered in front of each hunky rugby player and gave their cock a long, gentle stroke with my fingers. I encouraged each guy to fondle me wherever they liked. They had been fully briefed beforehand – touch where they wanted to touch, but their cock was for my mouth only.

One or two guys seemed faintly embarrassed if completely turned on and I had to give them an extra urge to fondle my boobs, whereas others were only too keen to squeeze my breasts and finger my tight, wet pussy. I was struggling to contain myself as I was caressed and pawed by all these lovely dudes. It was so sexy, being felt up and equally helping myself to handfuls of perfect hard cock. The gasps of surprise as each guy discovered just how wet I was, filled me with an unrelenting naughtiness. I couldn’t wait to make them come, yet I was enjoying the attention of simply being fingered by multiple guys. A few guys made a point of getting a hand on my bum, squeezing my firm cheeks and fingering my little ass as they received their own special treatment from my hands.

I slid my hands over one firm torso after another. As one hand described the contours of the male 'v', another hand stroked a hard cock. I stroked a cock in each hand as my breasts and my pussy were explored by two guys and then on to the next and so it went on, until I had them eating out of my hand.

I was silently boiling over with my pussy smolderingly hot. I was attempting to remain in control, but the constant stimulation of my vagina and my clitoris was starting to take its toll. I needed to come, but I had to finish the task in hand. It was time for stage two.

“So, guys. I bet you all want what's coming. I’ll be on the bench. One at a time or all together, I don’t mind!” 

I walked sexily to my towel and perched myself, with one leg under my bum.

The first guys approached. They were stroking themselves as I opened my mouth and I licked one cock and then the other, stroking a third with my fingers. Oh my! Just to have that first hard cock in mouth! My pussy nearly melted with the ecstasy. Then the second, a bigger one, I let him fuck my mouth as I tickled his balls. I soon figured I could sort of do three at once, kind of, wanking two guys while sucking one.

I tried to give each guy about a minute in my mouth, alternately licking and sucking; playing with their foreskin if they had any. This three at a time method worked for a bit. After a while, they seemed to grow impatient and I was giving more guys more sucks for less time. They just seemed to organize themselves, without actually interacting per se. They were just focused on me and my sweet velvet lips and tongue. There was no modesty when they came to expressing their feelings, with proper grunts and groans and ‘baby you’re so hot’ etc.

I don’t know if anyone had noticed, but I had slipped a finger between my legs and was quietly – or fairly quietly pleasuring myself down below. It helped me concentrate as much as anything. I had tried to remember to give each man a little eye contact, but after a time, I just focused on the cock, which kept appearing. Some guys liked me to do the work, standing hands on hips as I gave them my expert fellatio, while others preferred to grab my hair and fuck my waiting mouth.

As I sucked and tugged, those waiting in the wings were wanking themselves, keeping the momentum going. One of the outcomes of sucking one cock and then another, is that one builds up a lot of saliva and as I forgot to swallow, the result was that I began to drool, both down my own chin and all over the guys’ cocks. The sensation of my own saliva dribbling on my breasts and my legs was an odd experience, but I liked it.

After ten minutes, it seemed like I was getting a different cock every few seconds. Cocks were getting harder and the groans louder. There was a tenseness in the air. It was hard to describe but it was palpable. A few guys were panting, giddily. There was a strong, sexy smell of fresh sweat and pumping testosterone.

Suddenly, two guys, who must have been on close terms, gave me their cocks together. I happily sucked them simultaneously, stroking their shaft for them at the same time. My pussy was getting hotter and hotter and I was desperate for release, but I knew they were too! I had this odd sense of responsibility, like they had to receive 'value for money.' I didn’t complain. Though I had sucked my boyfriend's mates this was the first time I had had two dicks in my mouth at the same time and it was very arousing!

Before long I had guys on the bench with me, some to one side, fondling my boobs as I sucked their mates.

Then it happened. I had given this one tall fair-haired guy a lot of attention. I could feel him get harder. His legs were shaking against my knees, and then he just let out a huge roar of pleasure and came in my mouth. It was a really hot, creamy load. I opened my mouth to allow him to get every last drop in. That seemed to be the cue for the others to finish the job and the guys began to form a circle around me, concentrating hard, as their hands and wrists moved backwards and forwards in a unified display of masturbation. I didn’t mind if they came in my mouth or on my face or my breasts. Whatever made them happy was fine with me.

I just sat there with my mouth open slightly, one hand teasing my nipple and the other between my legs, waiting for the next guy to come. The black guy was next up. He stood above me, his broad frame sturdy and strong as he grimaced and at first there was a drizzle of pre cum, which I licked up with my tongue. His cock flinched and shot a huge load over my face. It went in my hair and down my nose. I had to wipe some cum from my nostril. He jerked himself, squirting the last of his load onto my mouth as he groaned with pleasure. I worked it around my lips with a finger, swallowing what I could.

He made way for the next two guys. A stocky, muscular guy was grunting like a pig, his face contorted in pleasure as he emptied his balls over my face. The other guy, a cute mousy-haired one was starting to come and put his cock in my mouth as he ejaculated.

It was now a free for all. As I was taking one load, another cock would appear. Some were leaking pre cum before they actually came, while others had a little watery dribble before the main load. Some came hard, so a lot of cum ended in my hair, others were good at shooting their load straight in my mouth; each one gratefully received and swallowed. I had meant to keep count, but you can’t. I was just enjoying all the warm, creamy cum. I loved to feel it on my face and as it gradually rolled down my breasts.

While most guys just came without prompting, one or two guys needed finishing off and I sucked them to make them come and made sure they filled my mouth with their salty gift. If my mouth was occupied then I just let them come on my face or my boobs. I was soon a gooey mess and yet more guys were tugging to the last. I was getting close myself, but my plaintive panting was drowned by the louder, orgasmic roars of the men. 

I could see two guys were ready to come and I tickled their balls as I licked my lips and hoped they would both come in my mouth together. That was so erotic and so yummy. The guy who was the Captain came enough for two! His was a double load and no mistake; he had a big cock and the spunk to go with it. I massaged the cum into my breasts as I sucked him clean.

I had completely lost count now, in the haze of my own ecstasy. I was rubbing my clitoris for all I was worth now, bringing myself to a blissful orgasm. Knowing how I had pleased the men and being there to receive their jizz was so satisfying and every ejaculation was another turn on. I sucked each guy before they walked off, milking every last drop. I loved how their cocks were all smooth and damp as I sucked on the end, squeezing those last few drops into my mouth. The look on a guy's face as he comes, that mixture of anguish and pleasure was so good! The various grunts and strains all added to the experience. I sat with my legs open, vibrating my fingers against my clit as another guy wanked himself to a frenzy and I took a nice milky blast over my tongue and down my chin. I was moaning as I swallowed, coming in a dizzy haze of pleasure.

And then it was all over. I must have looked a sight, not that it was important. I was naked with several showers at hand. The guys let me shower and I dried off in my own private area. It all felt so normal afterwards, when I was back in my hat and coat, like I had come to measure them up for suits or something. They were oddly protective of me and a few insisted in seeing me to my car and waved me off.

------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it's kinky but I just had to try it. I can't help that I like to suck cock and I think that experience will give me a little pleasure for some time to come. Having said that, would I do it again? Probably not
Well maybe two cocks… well three… maybe.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments