Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental love

"An accident pulls long time friends together."

10
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Jack Stonehouser and Ben Tolbert played high school football together. Jack was a quarterback and Ben was a wide receiver. Together, as a team, they made plays that won games, set records and made them high school heroes.

Ben, an Afro-American, did not have any racial issues like the ones going on in other high schools.

After graduation, they both went to work for Jack's father who owned a construction business. Working as a team, as they did in high school, Stonehouser Construction grew thirty percent in the first two years of their employment. Ben became highly skilled in all phases of construction as Jack moved more toward operations and management. When the depression hit, they worked long hours for half pay to save the business.

After they were both married, their close friendship continued, their wives became close friends as well.

After fifteen years of marriage, Ben's wife developed cancer. After the treatments exhausted their insurance, Ben sold their house and everything he could to pay for medical costs, but she ended up passing anyway.

Jack and his wife, Lori, had a mother-in-law cottage on their property which Lori's mother used until she passed away. They asked Ben to move in and stay as long as he liked to help him recover financially.

Things were looking up until disaster struck again. Ben was up fifteen feet on a ladder looking at a building problem when the ladder shifted unexpectedly causing Ben to fall almost head first onto a stack of cement blocks. His collar bones, shoulder joints and neck were all fractured. The doctors put him in an upper body cast making both arms immobile to prevent damage to his spine and promote the healing process. Upon release from the hospital, he would need a full time caretaker.

"I can do it," Lori said as she and Jack were discussing Ben's situation. "I'm a nurse and fully qualified."

"But Lori, Ben can't move his arms. He won't be able to do anything for himself including all body functions," Jack intervened.

"It's not like I've never wiped a butt before. Besides, we owe this man so much, this is the least we can do," was Lori's reply.

"There's no doubt about that. I'm sure Ben would be happy to have a friendly face around," Jack conceded.

On the way home from the hospital, Jack explained that Stonehouser Construction would cover all of Ben's medical expenses, keep him on the payroll full time and Lori would be staying with him 24/7 until he was completely recovered. Ben was close to tears by the time Jack finished, saying how grateful he was.

Lori's first challenge came within a couple of hours of Ben's arrival. "Oh no!' Ben exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Ben?" was Lori's response.

"I'm so sorry Lori, but I have to pee," Ben replied.

"Don't worry about it, we'll work through this," Lori assured him.

Lori stood behind Ben at the commode and reached around him to open his fly. When she reached in for his penis, she had to take breath at what she found. The man was hung like a horse! To make matters worse, he started getting an erection as she was getting him into position.

"Oh my god, Lori, I didn't intend for that to happen," Ben was sincerely apologetic.

"You don't have to apologize, Ben. We can just wait awhile," Lori replied.

"I don't think I can wait any longer, I'm beginning to hurt."

"Okay," Lori thought for a moment. "Let's go back to your bedroom. We'll have to take care of one problem to solve another."

Lori had Ben lay down on his back and then laid a pillow over his face.

"You don't get to watch, mister," she said jokingly.

Lori again freed his huge organ. Checking to be sure Ben couldn't see her, she was amazed and fascinated by what was before her. He had the largest uncut cock she had ever seen. As she took it in hand to stroke it, she felt her own body responding to it.

From her biology classes, she knew exactly what was happening. A man can't pee with a full erection. One of nature's many safe guards, it prevents a man from peeing into a woman during sex, possibly compromising the birthing process along with other safe guards like the will to live and, of course, the urge to fuck. All of these things help prevent the extinction of mankind.

Lori stroked the big cock, the large egg shaped head exposing itself on the down stoke and ducking back into the foreskin on the upstroke. Lori would only be lying to herself if she said she was not enjoying herself immensely. Ben is a big well built, muscular, good looking man who, like Lori and Jack, kept himself in good shape. And that beautiful cock, wow!

Lori sat on the side of the bed stroking the big dick with one hand and with the other resting on Ben's stomach. Ben started moving his hips in rhythm with her strokes and she knew he was getting ready to cum.

Lori thought she heard him murmur "Oh, Lori." as the first wad of cum shot from his cock rising at least 15 inches and landing on the top of her hand, followed by several more shots. Lori continued to stroke as the cum kept oozing out of the tip like lava from a volcano. Damn, Lori thought, there must have been a half cup of cum!

Lori walked to the bathroom for some towels holding her hand level to keep from dripping the cum on the floor. When she was sure she was out of Ben's sight, she couldn't resist tasting the hot cum. It had been a long time since Jack had shot off in her mouth. It brought back some wonderful memories.

Ben's erection had subsided enough to pee by the time she got him cleaned up.

Lori could tell something was wrong as Ben was becoming very restless. Apologizing profusely, he confessed he had to have a bowel movement. Lori didn't mind because maybe she could have a look at the nuts that produced all that cum.

"You call me when you're though," she told Ben after she got him situated on the commode and was leaving the room.

About fifteen minutes later, she heard him call saying he was done, She had him stand up, back to her, and bend over slightly. As she wiped, Lori was in awe of Ben's perfect man ass, muscular, tight and just the right amount of bulge to it.

Now was the time to have a peek at his balls as he couldn't turn to see what she was doing. She wasn't disappointed! What met her eyes was a nice long sack hanging down about six or seven inches. Damn! the things she would like to do with those.

The next morning was a repeat of the day before. Ben got such an erection as Lori was trying to position him, he couldn't pee. With Ben back on the bed, Lori didn't cover his eyes this time as she sat facing him, Many of the inhibitions she had were quickly fading as she exposed his large hard cock, this time, nuts and everything. Her hand barely reached around as she stroked it.

She had a strong urge to lick and suck it, but Ben was feeling so much guilt about what was going on with his best friend's wife, she resisted doing that.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

She did, however, handle and caress his big set of nuts.

Ben was soon moaning softly as Lori increased the tempo of her stokes, her hand almost a blur now. Ben's hips were moving rapidly in a fucking motion as the cum began to spurt. Lori continued to stroke even as the hot cum boiled over her hand. He was driving her crazy!

It was during one of their grooming sessions, a shave, brushing of the teeth, combing of the hair, etc., that Lori wanted to talk about what was happening between them.

"Ben, have you always been so easily sexually aroused? I mean just the slight touch of a woman's hand seems to turn you on."

"It's you, Lori," Ben blurted out.

"Whaaat!" Lori stammered.

"It's you, Lori. I'm in love with you. I always have been, but you're my best friend's wife. I've always been able to respect that until we got into this situation,"

"Oh my god, Ben!" Lori was ecstatic. "There's something I have to tell you. Do you remember about three years ago when Jack came down with the mumps?"

"Oh yes, I remember that well. Jack was very sick and in the hospital for several days."

"As you know, the mumps can be very devastating in an adult male. The mumps went down on him, becoming infected, and they had to take his testicles to save his life. The operation took away his sex drive completely. We were both highly sexed and spent many hours cuddling and crying. Jack told me that I should not suffer and I should find a lover. He said I should be very selective about the person I choose. I never got enough nerve to look for someone." Lori teared up as she was relating this story.

"Wow!' was all Ben could say.

"You've just made me a very happy woman!" Lori was ecstatic as she leaned over and kissed Ben on the lips. "Jack is coming over later for dinner and bringing us some supplies. You relax while I get things started."

Jack could tell Lori was extremely happy and he knew something had happened or was about to happen between her and Ben. After dinner, the boys had a beer and talked shop. Lori sat close to Ben so she could give him a sip of beer periodically. When Jack caught her eye, when Ben wasn't looking, he gave her a wink and a smile, trying to let her know that he knew and approved. He told Ben to just concentrate on getting well and don't worry about the business as he was leaving.

Lori had excused herself after she had made Ben comfortable in an easy chair, When she reappeared, Ben's jaw almost dropped to the floor. Lori had on a well fitted. black cocktail dress, black stockings with high heel shoes and her hair piled up high on her head. Make-up on her eyes, cheeks and lips made her absolutely gorgeous.

"You like?" she asked, as she stood in a provocative stance with hands on her hips.

"Oh my god, Lori, you are beautiful!" was Ben's response.

Lori leaned over, giving him a very long, wet kiss. "Come with me," she said, urging him to follow her to his bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Lori kissed him again as she removed her dress, leaving her in matching bikini bra and panties. Kneeling before Ben, she undid his trousers and slowly eased them to the floor so he could step out of them. Again she marveled at the huge bulge in his boxer briefs.

A large wet spot of pre-cum was already forming near the outline of the big head of his cock. Lori leaned in and kissed the wet spot, ravishing the taste of cum that had soaked through. Going around behind him, she slowly removed his boxer briefs, revealing his tight, firm ass. With her hands on his hips, she pulled her face right into his crack, something she'd wanted to do since the first time she wiped his butt.

Standing up, she removed her bra and panties, revealing a nice set of titties with large nipples, a slim waist and a well trimmed pussy. Giving Ben a few moments to see what he was getting, she urged him to lay down on the bed, face up.

It was now Lori's turn to enjoy looking at this big, well-built hunk with a huge hard cock and a big set of nuts. She leaned over and kissed him as her hand explored the lower part of his body, stroking his big dick and cupping and caressing his big balls.

Moving to just below the cast, she kissed his muscular stomach, all the while moving closer to the object of her desire. Kissing around the base of the shaft, her lips and mouth found the large sack of nuts, sucking them into her mouth as if to thank them for all the cum she was about to receive. Returning her attention to his big dick, she licked and kissed up each side before turning her attention to the large foreskin covered head.

Placing her mouth over the head, she eased her head down as she felt the exposing head going into her mouth. She savored the taste and feel as she gently moved up and down on it. Lori had a strong urge to start sucking like mad until the hot cum erupted, flooding her mouth, but her cunt was now aching for a cock she hadn't had in years, she decided against it.

Lori kissed her way back up to Ben's lips. She probed his mouth with her tongue as she whispered "I want you so bad baby."

"Lori, Darling, I love you. This is a dream come true," Ben replied between his kisses.

Lori raised her sweet ass high enough to get that monster of a cock started into the opening of her now very wet cunt. She eased down on it slowly, giving her pussy time to adjust to the extra size of this huge dick as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Ben's whole body was tingling as her tight cunt engulfed his dick, the first pussy he had had in a long time.

Lori continued to ease herself down until she thought she had taken it all in, until reaching down between them she was amazed and thrilled that there was still four or five inches of shaft left. The intense pleasure was consuming her as she moved up and down in a fucking motion, her ass moving side to side at the same time. She wanted to give Ben the best fuck he had ever had and it was turning into a momentous time for her too.

"Oh god, baby, you're going to make me cum in you!" Ben moaned loudly.

"Oh Ben, darling, I want you to. Fuck me, baby, shoot your hot cum in me! I'm gonna cum too, oh my god!' Lori was almost screaming as she drove her ass down hard to get the last few inches in.

"I'm cumming, baby. Oh, Darling, I'm cumming, oh baby!' Ben's hips moving in a fucking motion as well as he could manage.

"I'm cumming too! I can feel your hot cum spurting in me, oh my god, Ben!"

They remained joined enjoying the after glow of their explosive orgasms knowing they would soon fuck again as they discussed their plans for when Ben would get his cast off.

"First thing I wanna do is eat that sweet pussy of yours," was Ben's first thought.

"Oooh, and I wanna suck your cock until I choke on all that hot cum!" was Lori's wish.

The End

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments