Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Visitor

"While having diner an unexpected guest arrives at the restaurant"

20
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We continue to see each other every weekend and sometimes for a quick visit during the week as well.

But after some time I decide that I want to marry her, so I start to plan to ask her “the” question.

One thing I don't know is the size of the ring I needed. So one weekend we start walking into town. When we pass a jeweler I slow down and point her to some lovely small rings.

“Can I get you something small to wear?” I ask her.

“Sure,” she says with a surprised look on her face, as we never discussed jewelry before.

We enter the shop and the attendant gets the rings we saw from the outside.

The first thing she does is take the measurement of Emilie's finger. This was exactly what I need to know. She selects one of the rings and it does fit very nicely, I pay for it and we leave again.

We had another very good weekend and she really liked the new ring and never put it away during the weekend.

During the next week, I went back to the jeweler to buy a nice ring, which was much more expensive than the one I bought earlier, but as I now know the size of her finger it is the right size.

A couple of weeks later, I invite Nancy and Emily for dinner in a very good restaurant.

We have a great dinner and a lovely talk. I am planning to ask her to marry me just before dessert, as I have arranged something special for that. I told Nancy before and she loved the idea and promised to bring a small gift for Emily as well.

But when we are almost done with our main course suddenly Emily shrinks and looks like she wants to disappear under the table. I follow where she is looking and I see two big guys just entering.

“What is happening?” I ask Emily, and now Nancy also looks up.

“Oh no, that is the guy that abused her,” Nancy says in a soft tone. “Let's hope he does not see Emily.”

But that is exactly what happens, as he is scanning the restaurant. He suddenly sees Emily and comes over to our table.

“Ah, there you are! I missed you,” he says with an evil grin. And then, pointing at me “Is that your new boss?”.

“Get lost, don’t try to come closer!” Nancy says as Emily is unable to talk.

“And who might you be, do you also want to come and work for us?” the second guy asks.

I see that under the table Nancy is dialing the special alarm number for abuse reports.

Then he moves over to our table and tries to grab Emily. “Now come with me, you have a lot of customers waiting for you.”

I push his arm away. “Do not touch her!”

“Ah, he is trying to protect her, how cute!”. Both guys start laughing.

From the corner of my eye, I also see the barman with a phone, as he does not like this at all.

The first guy again tries to grab her over the table and I push his arm away again.

“Don’t you get in my business, loser! She is my girl and I can do what I like!” he yells at me.

“Oh no, she is not! She has never been your girl, so get lost!” I shout back.

People at the tables around us start to move away, afraid that they might get involved in a fight.

He starts to push the table aside, and I get up. I have never been a fighter, but I am not going to let him touch my Emily!

Then I get hit from the side, the second guy must have moved around and hit me. Suddenly everything goes black.

===========

I wake up in a bright, white room, with a very heavy headache. When I open my eyes further I look around and see that I am covered in bandages and connected to all kinds of machines. I ask myself where I am and what happened, but slowly things come back to me.

Then a nurse enters the room.

“Ah you woke up, you had a long sleep!”

“Eh yes, I guess so, how long did I sleep?” I ask her.

“Well, you got in late at night, and then you were sleeping for three more days. Now stay quiet while I call the doctor,” she tells me, as she leaves again.

It takes a couple of minutes before the doctor returns, and I almost went back to sleep.

“Good morning, how do you feel?” he asks.

“My head hurts, and why am I covered in bandages?” I reply.

“Well, you got into a big fight and several people fell over you. But I guess your friends can tell you more.”

Now things get clearer. “How are my friends, are they here as well?”

Now the nurse replies. “No they were not hurt, but if you want I can call them.”

Then the doctor objects. “No not, yet, I think he needs some more sleep. They can come and visit this afternoon, but not any sooner.”

EmaWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaWalker

Then they both leave and I sink back into a deep sleep.

The next time I wake up is in the afternoon, and at the end of the bed, both Nancy and Emily are sitting, waiting.

“Oh yes, you are awake again,” Emily says, softly.

I try to sit up, but all the wires are keeping me down.

I ask the girls what has happened, but they say they will tell me later. After a short while, the nurse comes in and tells them it is time to go again, and I go back to sleep.

Emily is visiting me every day, but she is not telling me much as she says that would be too much for me in this condition.

A couple of days later I am allowed to leave the intensive care unit and move to a normal room. This is a single room, as I still need a lot of recovery time.

The next time Emily visits together with Nancy again and they tell me what happened after I was knocked down.

After they hit me they hit me some more and as I fell to the ground they kicked me. Then Emily's old “friend” tried to grab her, but Nancy and Emily both kicked and screamed and then people from the restaurant also helped them. Just a few minutes later police arrived and they arrested him and his friend.

They also managed to get his phone and found that they were both controlling several girls. These girls were tracked down and also moved into a safe house, just like Emily was at first. Emily was helping them a lot when she was not visiting me in the hospital.

They also managed to find several customers and looking at the chats these customers were aware of the fact that the girls were not doing this out of their free will. So quite a lot of these guys were also rounded up.

After this story, we talk a bit until I am getting tired and they leave again.

One thing I am worried about is where my clothes are and where the ring is. But when Emily is away for a moment Nancy tells me that she put it in a safe place.

Over the next couple of days, I am getting more and more visitors. The owner of the restaurant visits, telling me that I am free to come back for dinner and that he will also help me with my marriage if I want to do that at his restaurant.

After about a week I can get out of bed and walk a short distance, but that still takes a lot of energy.

That evening both Nancy and Emily visit me. But something is different. Until now they were both dressed in shirts and trousers, but now Emily is wearing a tight-fitting shirt and a skirt. She is showing a large cleavage and I can feel it has quite an effect on me.

After just a few minutes Nancy gets up and moves out of the room and closes the door. Then Emily pulls the blankets away and starts to stroke my dick through my trousers.

“Do you like this? I know I did, and you did stand up for me so I think you deserve a reward,” she tells me with a bit of an evil smile as she pulls out my dick.

She also pulls up her skirt, showing that she is only wearing a thong I gave her some time ago, one with a hole in it. And she unbuttons her shirt and pulls her boobs out of her bra.

“Oh wow, Emily, what are you doing? People are walking in and out!” I say in shock.

“Why do you think Nancy left, she is guarding the door, telling people that we have to discuss some personal matters,” Emily responds, as she moves her mouth onto my dick and slowly starts to suck.

As she is standing next to the bed I can move one hand between her legs and the other plays with her boobs. Her pussy is so wet, she must have been thinking about this for some time. I rub her clit as she speeds up sucking my dick.

I feel that I am still recovering, as it takes quite some time before I feel my dick getting into its hard state. But then Emily continues to suck hard and fast while I rub her clit. She is getting so wet, that she is leaking onto the floor, and then she starts to shake as her orgasm hits her. I can feel her teeth on my dick, and I am afraid that she might bite me, but then she opens her mouth wide and lets out a long moan before she starts to suck me again.

Now it does not take much time before I also get close.

“Oh Emily, yes, please go on! I am going to cum!” I moan and just a few seconds later I unload my cum into her mouth and she just manages to swallow it all.

After she is done she puts back my trousers and she also puts back her clothes to normal. Then she walks to the door and Nancy also returns.

“I hope you two had a good talk,” Nancy says smiling.

I nod and tell her “Oh yes, it was very satisfying.”

A few days later I am dismissed from the hospital. As I still need someone to take care of me Emily moves in with me.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments