Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Comes Over To My Place

"Finally I get to enjoy more of Emily"

25
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

As Emily left a message on my answering machine, I call her back immediately. The phone rings a couple of times and then she answers.

“Hello, who is calling?” I hear a familiar voice saying.

“Hello Emily, it is me, Bill. You called me yesterday?” I ask her.

“Oh, hi Bill, yes indeed I did call,” she answers, and I can hear her voice change a lot between the first answer and this. “I wanted to see you tonight again, is this possible? Or are you busy?”

“No that is OK, I am free tonight,” I tell her. “But how about you come over to my place, there is a very good Italian restaurant just around the corner.”

“Well, eh, I don’t know, eh, I guess, yes, ok,” she answers, with a bit of reluctance.

I give her the address and we agree to meet around eight. Then we hang up.

As I don’t know what is going to happen, I am going for a quick run to the shops. I get some wine and snacks, and also some condoms. Next, I quickly clean the house and change my bed, so it is fresh in case Emily decides to stay. I also make sure my spare bedroom is ready, just to be safe. But I hope that if she wants to stay, it will be in my bedroom.

I take a long shower, and think about Emily first, but then Nancy pops into my mind again with all the pictures from last night and this morning, and I almost can’t control myself and quickly spray my shower with cum.

It is a warm evening, and as the restaurant is just around the corner I just wear some light summer clothing. When I get close to the restaurant, I see Emily walking from the other side. She must also have felt that it would be a warm night, as she is wearing a summer dress, it looks like some thin fabric as it floats around her legs. The dress is quite long but with a split almost up to the top of her legs.

The dress is kept up with some small straps, and it also shows a beautiful cleavage. She must be wearing a bra that is pushing up her breasts as they seem closer together. But there is no sign of any straps of a bra.

She is also wearing high heels and her legs look long, much longer than I can remember. In one word, she looks stunning!

Then we meet at the door of the restaurant.

“Hi Emily, you look so good!” I tell her with a big smile.

She puts her arms around me, pulls me close, and gives me a long kiss.

“So do you. I got this after you invited me over and I saw the weather forecast,” she says and gives me another kiss.

Hand in hand we walk into the restaurant, and we get a nice table. We sit across from each other, but the table is small so I can feel her legs against mine.

We order some wine and some food. I order lasagna, and Emily orders ravioli.

We just talk about different things until halfway through the meal when the waiter comes by and fills our glasses with some more wine.

Then Emily says that she talked to Nancy this afternoon. That scares me a bit, and I guess that must have shown.

“No, don’t scare, that is not needed. Nancy told me you stayed the night, and I don’t care about that. Now I know why you did not answer my call yesterday,” she says with a smile. “I know that she loved it that you stayed there and that is OK with me.”

That relieves me a lot, as I was afraid that she would not like it.

“But what do you think of us? Are you still meeting me because Nancy asked you to?” she asks, and now she looks a bit more serious.

I take her hand before I answer. “That was only the first time. After that, I wanted to see you again. I don’t have much experience with women, but with you, I feel really good, and I was looking forward to seeing you again.”

Now she smiles again.

“Even if I had to choose at this moment, I would choose you over Nancy. She is nice, but with you, I feel even better.”

Now her whole face is a big smile. “You are so nice to me!” she says, and she blows me a kiss.

The waiter interrupts our talk and checks if everything is OK. We get some more wine and order some ice cream to finish the meal.

I ask for the check and pay, leaving a nice tip. When we walk out Emily takes my hand and turns in the direction where I came from, not the direction she came from, which surprises me, so I just take the opportunity.

“How about another drink at my apartment?” I ask her, and she pulls me close and kisses me.

“I would love to, it is just around the corner?” she asks, with a smile.

“Yes, just a short distance,” I answer, as I take her hand again and we slowly walk to the building I live in.

We take the elevator to my floor, and we walk to my front door without seeing anyone else. I let her in, and she looks around.

“This is a nice place, especially for a guy living alone,” she says.

“Yes, I am afraid that is the influence of my sister who helped me set up this place,” I say with a small grin.

Then she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. “Thank you for letting me feel so good again,” she says with a smile.

I lead her to the living room, and then get some more wine, which I already had ready in the kitchen.

Emily is already sitting on my large couch, so I give her a glass and sit next to her.

“What would you think if I said: to us?” I ask her.

“I would love that, and I would answer in the same way,” she says.

And together we say, “To us,” and we take a sip of our wine and the Emily leans forward to me and I kiss her.

“That is such a nice line, I never expected anyone to say that to me anymore,” she tells me, and I see a small tear appearing in her eye.

I am speechless because of that, and I just give her another kiss, and she makes it a long one before moving back and taking another sip of her wine.

We sit quietly for a while before I put my arm around her, and she starts to lean more and more toward me.

When she puts her head on my shoulder I look at her, but I get distracted by the view, as I don’t only see her face, but can now look directly inside her dress, as it became a bit looser around her.

Remembering what Nancy told me I let my hand slide slowly down her side. Her dress is so thin that it almost feels like I touch her skin. When I feel the top of the split I let my hand slowly slide up again. I repeat that a couple of times, and I can feel Emily relaxing even more and I see that she closed her eyes and has a small smile.

The next time I move my hand a bit more to the front and slide over the side of her breast and at the other end I slide over the slit, letting my hand touch her leg. I can feel a slight shudder when I touch her leg, but she does not say anything and slowly takes another sip of her wine.

The next time I let my hand slide a bit more over her leg, sliding inside the dress. She must like this as I now feel her hand sliding onto my leg.

I keep my hand on her leg, sliding it slowly up and down a bit as I take another sip of my wine, and then I can feel her hand slide to the inside of my leg and slowly move up, to just below the top of my legs. She also slowly moves her head toward me, with her eyes still closed, and I move my head as well and kiss her slowly. I can feel her lips part and then her tongue touches mine and we move into a long hot kiss.

She then moves her head away, and I can hear a soft and long sigh. I move my hand, which is still on the side of her leg and also a bit more to the front. After a couple of minutes I let my hand slide up again along her side, but this time more to the front, so I can touch the underside of her breast and let my hand follow the curve to the outside, and then I move my hand move to the front and slide my hand over her breast. I can now feel her nipple through her bra, but I let my hand slide down onto her belly and further down to her leg, and slide my hand inside her dress again.

While I move my hand she also moves her hand, first down my leg, then up again. I move my legs a little bit more apart and she slides her hand up to my crotch and I can feel her hand against my dick before she slides her hand down again.

My glass is now empty and Emily's glass is as well. I place my glass on the table next to me, and Emily hands me her glass as well and I put it next to mine.

Now she turns more towards me and puts her other hand on my chest. As she turns her dress opens up at the slit and reveals her leg. I place my other hand on her legs, as the first one slides up to her breast again. I place it around her breast, and my fingers feel her nipple.

She turns even further as she starts to kiss me, and she moves one leg, the one with my hand on it, over my legs. That takes me a bit by surprise, as I was thinking that I would need to convince her, but it looks like she is taking control here.

I can slide my hand all over her leg up to her ass. Her leg feels so smooth and soft! My other hand is still on her breast and I now slowly start to give soft squeezes into her nipple as I continue to stroke her breast all over.

Emily slides her hand further up, all over my hard dick, and rubs it through my trousers. Her other hand now pulls my shirt up and her hand slides inside and moves up until she reached my chest and she starts to move her hand through my hair.

I let the hand on her legs move from the back to the front, following the lines of her panty.

But then I decide to take a bit more control and slowly push her back, and then I slide from the couch between her legs and I start to kiss her legs, starting from her ankles, to her knees, and then further. I push her dress away as I get higher up. I can hear that Emily is starting to moan softly as I get higher, and she also opens her legs further and further.

I can already smell her pussy, and as I get closer I can see her panty, and it looks like she already wet herself, as there is a small wet spot. I only kiss her legs and avoid touching her pussy for now and I switch from left to right leg. She must have shaven her legs, as they are very soft and smooth.

I then skip over a part, get on my knees and move up to her boobs. I kiss one, while I fondle the other with my hand and then change. Then one more move up and I kiss her again, and she grabs my head and pushes her lips so hard on mine and forces her tongue so deep that I almost can’t get any breath.

When she lets me go I get up and extend a hand. “Do you want to come with me to a more comfortable place?”

“Oh yes, I definitely will!” she answers ad gets up quickly, puts her arms around my neck again, and continues with the kissing. I grab her legs and pull her up and carry her to the bedroom and put her down next to the bed.

There I take the straps from her dress and move them from her shoulders as she moves her arms to the side and the dress drops to the floor.

Now I can see her in full. She is wearing a light strapless bra and matching panties. She looks very athletic, with very long legs (also caused by her high heels) and a very firm ass. Her boobs are pressed together and up a bit, creating a great view, not only when she was wearing the dress, but even now.

She grabs the hem of my shirt and starts to pull it up. I put my arms up and she pulls the shirt over my head. But as she is now very close again I grab her and pull close and splash my lips on hers. I now start to work on her bra, and I manage to unhook it without much trouble. It drops to the floor and I take a small step backward to look at her. Her boobs are slightly smaller than Nancy’s, but where Nancy’s boobs did lower a lot without a bra, Emily’s boobs are standing up. Her pink nipples were erect by now and surrounded by a large light brown circle and almost pointing at me. She puts her hands underneath them and lifts them a bit and pushes them together.

“Do you like this?” she asks with a smile.

“Oh yes, you look so amazing!” I reply and then quickly move back towards her to kiss her. I can now feel her nipples almost pierce into my skin, as her boobs press against my chest.

Quickly I lower my head to her boobs and start to kiss them. She still pushes them together, so I can move quickly from one to the other, sucking softly on both nipples.

I now let my hands slide along her body and grab her panties and slide them down. Quickly they drop to the floor onto her dress and then I slowly push her towards the bed, my mouth still almost glued to her boobs.

She then sits down on the bed. I move my head up and my lips onto hers and we kiss for a minute. But then I start pushing until she is on her back and I am standing over her. Slowly I let my mouth move down. I start by sucking her boobs and nipples again, but then Emily softly pushes me down and over her belly until I reach her pussy.

There is another surprise, as her pussy is completely bare, fully shaven. She moves her legs apart and her pussy already opens up a bit, showing the pink and soft inside. Her whole pussy is already swollen and glistering from her pussy-juice. I start licking around her pussy and clean it all up and it tastes lovely! Then I get to her lips, and slide my lips around them, without moving to the inside. Emily is now moaning and I can feel her hands on her legs next to my head, but she is not touching me.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

I move to the backside of her pussy and slide my tongue between her lips and this generates another moan again. Now I slowly move up through her slit, moving my tongue from side to side until I reach the top. But I avoid her clit and circle around.

Slowly I slide one finger into her slopping wet pussy, as I start licking her clit, and now I can feel her hands on the side of my head like she wants to avoid my head moving away. I continue licking the little knob, and I can feel her body starting to move as I do this. I slide another finger into her pussy and start the fuck her with my hand while still licking her clit. Then I take it into my mouth and start sucking it.

That last move must have pushed her over the edge, as she now starts to shake and moan and push my head deeper into her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes, lick my pussy, that has been such a long time, oh fuck yes, make me cum,” she almost shouts, and if I suck even harder she cums like a storm. “OH FUCK YES FUCK YES!” she shouts as her body now moves violently and I can hardly keep hold of her pussy.

It feels like it took forever, but now she sinks onto the bed, as her shaking and moving slowly decrease. But she is panting like she just ran a marathon.

I move onto the beds next to her, afraid that she might be too exhausted. But the moment I am next to her she turns towards me, grabs my head and kisses me vigorously.

“Thank you so much,” she says between kisses. “Thank you, I needed that so much. I did not know I needed it that much, but I really did!”

I look at her, surprised, as I did not expect that she would say something like that.

“It has been such a long time since I had sex, and I tried to get rid of any thoughts of it,” she explains to me. “But this feels so good again, and I did miss it so much.”

Now she pushes me onto my back and further onto the bed as she kisses me and then slowly moves down my body. She grabs my shorts and I lift my ass so she can pull it off, and my hard dick springs up and she is quick to take it into her mouth. Slowly she slides her lips onto the head and I can feel her tongue circling the top. She moves between my legs so she can look at me and I can see her eyes as she slowly takes more and more of me into her mouth.

The sight of my dick disappearing into her face is so fucking sexy! She then starts to slowly move her head up and down. But after a minute (or maybe more, I lost track of time) she stops.

“I want you in me,” she orders me. “I want you to fuck me!”

“Oh yes, that is what I want too!” I tell her and I grab a condom from the table next to the bed. She quickly grabs it from me, opens it, and slides it over my dick.

She then pushes me down onto the bed again.

“I want to fuck you, I want to ride you!” she tells me as she straddles me. She takes my dick with one hand and positions her pussy over it and slowly slides the head in.

It looks so amazing, my large dick and her shaven, shiny pussy, the head pushing open her pussy lips. Slowly she starts to move down and I see my dick disappear. I look at her face, and she has her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open and I could hear a soft sigh as I entered her further.

When she touched down on me she opened her eyes.

“Oh fuck that feels so good, you feel so big inside me,” she tells me before she starts to ride me, very slowly.

She bends forward for a moment and I can feel her boobs pressed against me as she kisses me. Then she sits up again and moves one hand onto her clit as she continues to ride me with increased speed. Her boobs are starting to swing as she moves and I place my hands over them to feel them move into my hands. I place my fingers around her nipples and hold them still, so I lift her boobs every time she moves. I can feel her nipples getting harder as she starts to moan deeper.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard! I want to fill you so much!” I tell her as she goes even faster. Her hand on her clit is almost like a blur and then I can feel her pussy cling around my dick as she pushes down as much as she can and almost cries out as she cums again.

This pushes me over the edge and I push my dick up, even deeper as I spray my cum deep into her. I can feel the condom filling up as I continue to cum.

Then she drops down onto me, exhausted, and starts to kiss me.

“Oh, that felt so good! Feeling you so deep!" she tells me between kisses.

I can feel that my dick is shrinking again, and she also feels it, as she moves off and turns around, and grabs my dick. Carefully she removes the condom and then licks my dick clean.

Then she takes me into her mouth and she slowly starts to suck me, first to get the last drops out, but then she continues. And for sure my slowly softening dick starts to stand up again as she continues.

I then grab one of her legs and pull it towards me.

“Come on top of me, then I can also lick you again,” I tell her and she quickly moves over me, presenting her pussy to me.

I push my mouth onto her pussy lips and start licking her. I slide my hands between us and grab her boobs and massage them. My dick is almost back to full strength again and I can feel her lips moving up and down quickly.

After a couple of minutes, I push her away, as can feel her pussy becoming more and more sloppy and my dick harder and harder.

I quickly put on another condom as she then moves onto her back, grabs her legs, and almost pulls them next to her head, like she is bending herself double. I move towards her and point my dick at her pussy. I rub my dick over her pussy lips, pushing them apart slightly. Then I slowly slide my dick inside. With her legs pulled up, she feels so tight, so much tighter than before. I could feel every part of her pussy around my dick as I slowly slide in.

Emily has her eyes closed, but her mouth is open and she moans softly.

“Oh yes, fill me, oh yes,” she tells me softly as I am completely inside.

I place my arms next to her, her legs now resting against my chest. She releases her legs and they push me up slightly.

“Fuck me, fill me, I want you so much!” she whispers and I start to slowly ride her pussy, in and out, slow at first but increasing speed and force until I am slamming into her. Her boobs can move freely as I still lean on her legs and with every push I can see them moving around.

I can feel one hand between us, as she starts to rub her clit but then I feel her fingers on my dick as well. She squeezes me as I pound her pussy harder and deeper.

She starts to moan again and I can feel her pussy starting to squeeze me as she nears another orgasm. I increase my speed and slam harder and deeper until she grabs me and pulls me down and pushes her lips hard onto mine. As I continue to pound her pussy she moans hard into my mouth as she cums again.

Her pussy squeezes me hard, but I manage to continue but slow down as her orgasm also slows down.

She is panting deeply and I continue to fuck her slowly. She tries to move her legs back so I lift myself and she moves her legs straight again. I move down on top of her, and she moves her legs around me as if she is afraid that I would move away.

I move my body directly on her and I can feel her boobs against my chest, moving around every time I move in and out of her pussy. I kiss her and she kisses back, more slowly and softly than before, like she has got what she wanted. I can see some small tears in the corner of her eyes.

“What is it, is everything alright?” I ask her, as I stop moving inside her.

“Oh yes, everything is OK, please go on, don’t stop. I am just so happy,” she tells me, as she takes my head with both hands and kisses me very long.

I continue to move in and out of her pussy with a very slow movement, but her legs push me to go faster again as she continues kissing me.

“This feels so good, and you can keep up for so long,” she tells me between kisses. “And it feels like you really love me, this is so much better than other times.”

“Oh yes, I really do, I do love you so much,” I tell her as I kiss her and slowly increase my speed again.

It does not take long before I am close to cumming. But Emily also notices that and pushes me away. I roll over, surprised, but quickly she removes the condom and takes my dick into her mouth, and starts sucking.

“Oh fuck yes, that is so good!” I bring out and just a few seconds later I explode into her mouth. It was not as much as the first time, but I see some drops dripping out before she swallows and sucks some more drops.

Next, she moves next to me again and kisses me.

“That did taste so good,” she says smiling as she continues kissing me.

Then she puts her head on my chest, and sighs, and when I put my arm around her I can feel her relaxing. We lay in bed quietly for some time, and then she looks at me again.

“I have to go home tonight, as I have some appointments tomorrow morning,” she tells me. I guess I look a bit surprised and a bit sad so she continues. “But I guess if you can you can take me one more time, as it feels so good.”

Her hand now moves onto my dick, which was already a bit harder but not ready. When her hand touches me I can feel my dick making a slight jump.

“I guess you want that then?” she says smiling as she moves her head up towards me.

To answer that I put one hand on her head and pull her towards me, my lips on hers and I push my tongue in. Her mouth is already open and she pushes her tongue against mine and we make a long and hot kiss before she gets away from me and moves down and quickly takes my dick into her mouth and starts sucking it.

It takes just a few minutes before my dick is standing straight again and I can hear her slurping on my dick. I now grab her head and push it down deeper. I can feel her throat against my head and hear her gag, but she does not object and then I let her go again.

She now looks at me, smiling. “You like that, don’t you?” she asks and now takes my dick again and deepthroats it again.

“Oh fuck yes! That feels so good,” I answer, and I let out a long moan as she sucks hard.

“But not as good as your pussy, that is so heavenly,” I tell her.

Now she moves up again and kisses me.

“Then you should put something on it, so you can fuck me again,” she says with a big smile.

“Then get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind,” I command her, as I get another condom.

Quickly she moves on all fours on the bed while I put on the condom. She shakes her ass towards me as I climb behind her and slap her ass, which shakes lightly.

“Hm yes, slap me, slap me with your dick,” she tells me and I grab my hard dick and let it land hard on her ass a couple of times. Then I grab her ass and shove my dick in one hard move deep inside her pussy.

“OOOH,” she yells in surprise, as she almost collapses, but she recovers quickly and pushes back at me.

Now I start to fuck her hard and quickly. I start slamming deep and hard into her and I can see her boobs swinging to the side and her ass shakes every time my body hits her ass.

She leans down a bit, now on one arm, as her other hand moves onto her clit. I can feel her rubbing it hard, as she also touches my dick.

Her ass is shaking every time I hit it with my body and I can see her breathing heavily as she quickly reaches her point of no return.

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder, harder, HARDER, OHH FUCK YES”, she yells as I continue pounding her pussy.

I can feel her pussy grabbing hard on my dick, but I am not ready yet, so I continue fucking her hard.

She lifts herself again and pushes back against me, and then looks back at me.

“I want you to cover me with your cum, just make me yours by covering me,” she tells me.

I want to cum inside her, but this even sounds better. It takes just a couple of minutes more for me to get there.

“I am going to cum Emily, come here,” I tell her, as I pull out and quickly remove the condom.

She turns around, sits up, and pushes her boobs together in front of my dick.

I start to jerk hard, and just after a few times, I explode. The first load hits her face, but the next one I manage to point at her boobs, giving her a nice white coating. The following also end up on her boobs, and then I rub the last drops from my dick onto her nipples.

Emily now licks the cum from around her mouth and starts to rub the cum on her boobs, making them a bit shiny.

I lean down and kiss her.

“So, now you are mine then?” I ask with a smile.

“Oh yes, I am yours, if you want me that is,” she answers.

“Oh yes, you make me so happy, I want you to be mine forever!” I tell her.

Now she grabs my head and gives me a long, passionate kiss.

“And I want to be yours,” she tells me.

“But first I need a shower,” she says with a laugh on her face.

Together we walk into my shower, where she lets me clean her boobs and I take time to suck on her nipples some more before she tells me it is time to end.

Together we dry each other, and when she touches my dick I can feel it slowly rising again, but she shakes her head with a sad face.

“Next time again,” she tells me as she kisses me.

When we have dressed again I walk with her to her car, and there we have one last kiss I wave her goodbye as she drives off and I walk back home.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments