Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Mess - Birthday

"Can Jack Pull Off This Surprise?"

25
14 Comments 14
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read
Over the last two weeks, things seem to be on fast-forward. I'm juggling between grading homework assignments, helping my brother out with his wedding plans, maintaining a new relationship, and finally coming to an agreement on a new dress code, life has been hectic. It's been crazy enough that even I forgot that today is my birthday, that is until Jack reminds me.

“Happy birthday, pretty girl,” he pulls me into him, his lips seeking out mine. The soft stubble of his goatee brushes along my skin. The taste of mouthwash and coffee has become one of my new favourite tastes.

“I managed to go since our last conversation two weeks ago without having a chance to think about that. Thanks for reminding me I'm now thirty.”

“Awe, well, honey, it happened even if you don't think about it. That's the thing about ageing.”

“I don't want to grow up,” the whine in my voice sounding almost too serious. Though I've never had a real issue with my age, but thirty is a big change.

“Do I hear someone complaining about how old they are?” Kaylee breezes in, her eyes sparkling with amusement. “I warned you, didn't I? You had your chance to start ageing down, but nope, you refused.” She steps up towards where Jack and I stand, poking my nose like you would a little kid.

“Oh haha, if it were so easy. It's all right, I don't mind. I guess I had a moment of feeling whiny. It happens,” I stick my tongue out at her like a child would do.

“Very mature ladies. You two are always so entertaining to watch when together.” Jack looks at us, while pouring each of us a cup of coffee.

“We do try, you know. We're pretty talented at just being so young and free,” Kaylee says, giggling at her own comment. “Anyway, so, any big plans for tonight, Julie?”

“Nope, not a one. I told you, I wasn't making plans. I'll order in some food and have some wine.”

“Or not,” Jack says, handing me my coffee. “I was thinking you could come out with me. I'll pick you up around seven?”

“Yay! Plans. How nice of you Jack, aren't you just the sweetest boyfriend.” I find myself gawking at Kaylee. Jack and I have not put a name to what we are, but it sounds so natural, but I'm scared he'll find it too soon.

“Um, sure. That sounds fine,” I recover in time, without looking too obvious of my state of embarrassment by my friend.

Kaylee takes her coffee and heads out as quickly as she had appeared, leaving me with Jack and the silence that followed my agreement.

“Boyfriend, eh?” His voice is filled with hope, I can sense the way he is asking that is what I see him as.

“Well, things have been going in that direction, haven't they? I mean, we sure do act like a couple, so we can put a title on it. If you're ready for that kind of commitment.”

“I am, if you are. I don't want to push or rush you into this. I know how you feel about the whole dating at work thing.” He pulls me into him, I rest my head against the warmth of his chest, listening to his heart thumping gently.

“I feel ready, it seems right. You make me happy, Jack. I say lets make it official.” As the words leave my lips, I feel the smile spreading right up to my ears. I feel like my face is going to split wide open with joy.

“That's some of the best news I've heard in a while, JJ. You truly do make me happy too,” he says, kissing the top of my head, squeezing his arms around me tighter. Before we are able to say anything else, the bell rings alerting us class is about to start. We part ways, heading towards our own rooms.

It feels like I spend the day on cloud nine. I'm happy and cheerful, floating around with high sprites. At the end of the day, I pull Rick and Kaylee aside, Jack standing with me.

“I just wanted you both to know first, Jack and I have decided to become official.”

“Weren't you already? You were acting like it from day one,” Rick is the first to say something. “I mean, it's wonderful, I just thought you already were.”

“Ah, yeah, we probably were, but we never really talked about it until now. We didn't want to rush and I wanted to respect her wishes,” Jack wraps an arm around my middle, holding me close to him.

“I'm just so damn happy for you two love birds! I knew it all along you two would end up together. I'm so jealous and happy all mixed in at once!” Kaylee's excitement for us is clear, with the love in her voice.

***

Jack comes back to my place with me so we can grade papers before going out later. I can tell he is antsy about something, but he doesn't spill the beans.

“Okay Captain, what's with the fidgets, what has you so wound up?”

“What, me? No, nothing, I'm fine. Just excited for tonight, that's all.” The smile on his face seems more forced than genuine.

“Don't play with me, you know I'll squeeze it out of you. Spill the beans Jack.”

He is silent for a moment, maybe a moment too long. I'm confused as all hell, but I don't push him...yet.

“Well, Kaylee, Rick and I have set something up for tonight, but the getting you ready and there is the hardest part, because you can't know what is going on and I just spilled half of those beans. Now Kaylee is going to murder me in my sleep tonight.” He sits back, running his fingers through his hair. I know he's stressed, he only does this when he is.

“I can help and Kaylee won't have a clue. I'll play a long, even though you all know I hate surprises. But, I guess I should have known better. What can I do to help make it easier for you babe?”

Jack thinks for a minute, a smile forming on his lips, a devilish one. “Um, if you really want to help, you'll let me blindfold you, baby.”

“I've never been opposed to that, now we're talking. But I mean for tonight,” teasing him, I move to sit on his lap and kiss him softly.

“Mmm, what is tonight again?”

The breath of his voice tickles the nape of my neck, kissing gently. Moving his hand up under my shirt, cupping my breast with one hand, squeezing it tightly enough for me to moan out. I turn to face him, wrapping my legs around him, I run my fingers through his long locks.

With my legs locked around him securely, he moves to hold my ass, standing he walks us to the bedroom. Dropping me onto the bed, Jack lifts my shirt just enough to hide my face, taking my vision from me. With the loss of one of my senses, I'm at his will. The softness of his fingers begin to undress me. My bra is removed first, the air tickling against my hardening nipples. Jack has me lie back, lifting my bum to remove my slacks and panties.

“Aren't you a beautiful vision. Such a cute little body on you, Julie. I could just eat you up.”

“If you insist,” giggling, I drop my knees apart, allowing Jack full access to my pussy. I run my hands up over my breasts, squeezing tightly as I pull on my nipples. “Go on then, eat to your hearts content, captain.”

Crawling up between my legs, he spreads me further apart, just to drop his mouth delicately against my thigh. The stubble on his face grazes my tender flesh, sending electric shocks through my nerve endings, causing instant fire deep within me. Rolling his tongue along my slit, he takes his time, working me higher, panting with a lustful tone. It's almost musical, the way I swoon over his oral tease.

Before he even thinks of touching more of my pussy, he slides up my body, cupping both breasts and sucking a nipple into his mouth. Moving my hands to run through his hands, he stops me.

“Put your hands to the sides, Julie. No touching for you. Tut tut. Be a good girl.” He says this, before biting my nipple a little too hard, a yelp ripping from my throat.

I play along though, smiling, loving the slight dominance he is showing. “Yes sir, as you wish.” I tuck my hands on either side of me, digging my fingernails into the blanket to keep them busy.

Pulling my nipple with his teeth, trapping it there, he begins a lavish assault against it with the tip of his tongue. All the while his cock is grinding against my pussy, never slipping in, just teasing me, keeping me on edge.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

Each time I begin to get a little close to an orgasm, he stops, holding as still as he can, until he is sure it has passed.

It's not until I start to beg him, unsure of how long he has even been teasing me, that I feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

“Please Captain! I can't take it anymore. I need to come. I've been a good girl, please, please let me come. I've lost count on how many times you've stopped now. It hurts,” I hiccup out the last few words, close to tears.

“Aw now baby, it hasn't been that many, only six. Do you really want to come for me?” He asks me, slipping a finger down between my folds. “Mmm, look at how perfectly wet you are for me. You sure you've not come yet?” He begins to slowly finger fuck me, the build growing already.

“I swear I've not. You've stopped each time I've come close. Please, please let me come for you now, my Captain, I need it.”

His finger never stops thrusting, even as he moves back down between my legs. My knees dropping apart easily again for him. This time he takes no mercy on me, his mouth drops onto my clit, sucking it into his mouth, he sucks deeply. His tongue darting against it, like he did with my nipple and fucks my pussy harder. He releases my clit and laps at it a few times, before sucking it back into his mouth, repeating it again. The need to orgasm washes over me in only moments, squealing out, begging him not to stop, I feel my body begin to shake.

When my orgasm does hit and he allows me to come, I see fireworks behind my eyelids. A blazing fire erupts through me, until he smoulders it out slowly. He releases my clit again, licking and tasting me until he has had his fill of me. My body twitches, my pussy throbs, my heart races with contentment.

“Now that wasn't so bad, now was it, birthday girl. Let's go shower. Places to be, people to see.”

Jack helps me up and takes my shirt off the rest of the way. We head into the shower, where Jack bends me over the shower and fucks me into a quickie, so he can empty himself inside me. He manages to cause me to come again while he does. I love his idea of quickies.

After the shower, standing in the bedroom, I towel dry off.

“Okay big man, what am I to wear tonight, to this mystery party you all are throwing?”

“That's the first part of the surprise. You can't know. You really do need to be blindfolded for the next, oh, I don't know, hour or so.”

“What the hell? How am I to get ready like that?”

“You're just going to have to trust me to get you ready, baby doll. You can count on me.” Grinning, he goes to his side of the bed and pulls out a long scarf from a bag. “You're going to be just fine. Close your eyes. I'm going to have to do your hair and make-up first, you can't peek at the outfit. So I'll put this on after, okay? Just be a good girl and keep your eyes closed for me.”

“Oh, I'll be your good girl all right. But you owe me big time for this, Captain Jack.” I tug on his towel until it drops from his middle. With my eyes closed, I still fondle him. The softness of his cock smooth against my fingertips. “Mmm, I can feel you starting to get hard already. Will that be an issue for you to pay attention, dearest?”

“You, my love, are a tease. Please behave. You don't want to look like a used up gang bang whore, do you?”

“I don't know, is that the theme of the party,” I ask, smirking up at him.

“Fucking cheeky. As if. Close your eyes and your mouth.” The last thing I see is Jack smirking down at me as I close my eyes.

Over the next thirty minutes, I behave myself, allowing Jack to do my make-up and hair. I can only keep my fingers crossed he knows what he is doing and then wonder how he would even know how to do hair or make-up.

“How do you know hot to apply make-up?” The question just popping out as I think it.

“Honestly? I used to watch my mother when I was little. It always fascinated me how women could change their appearance with so little make-up. Lord help me, that sounds a little gay, doesn't it?”

“No, not really. I think it's sweet you used to watch her. Did she ever let you practice on her?”

“Yeah, after a few years of watching. She said I had a very steady hand. I loved those times with my mother. You know?”

“I do. It's pretty special. I do hope to meet your parents and brothers one day. I know that is soon to say, but it's true.”

“Not soon, I want to meet yours too. One day, I hope too.”

We fall silent again, as he begins my hair, which doesn't take nearly as long. He does it simply, putting it up and adding a few curls. When he is done, he places the blindfold on and has me stand. I can't help but shiver with pleasure as he dresses me. His fingers skimming along my flesh in all the right areas. I almost want him to undress me, just to take me again, but I know we can't. It leaves something to look forward to later.

After I'm ready, he helps me to the living room, where I sit and listen to the news on the TV. He tells me he needs to get dressed. It isn't nearly as long as it took to get me ready. But I enjoy the darkness of the moment, simply listening to the news and how autumn is in the air more than ever this weekend.

“Okay pretty girl, I'm ready, let's rock out with our... well, you know.”

“So very classy, Captain. Let's go! I can't wait to see again.”

Working our way downstairs isn't as bad as we thought it was going to be. Though I hoped no one saw me all blindfolded and escorted to the car, might look a little weird. On the way to wherever we were going, we listened to the radio, making small talk.

“I think you should be my date to my brother's wedding. What do you say?” I ask, without even thinking. It is something I've wanted to ask him for weeks now. But knowing we're official makes it seem like more sense that he be my date.

“I'd be honoured. I've been waiting for you to ask. I'm excited to meet your family. As I said.” He reaches out and takes my hand, giving it a light squeeze. “Ah, here we are. You ready birthday girl?”

“As I ever will be.”

Jack steps out of the car, coming to help me out. He guides me into the building, where I smell the best foods and hear the giggles and hushes of many people.

“Happy Birthday Julie!!” Everyone cheers and yells out at the same time. Just as Jack removes my blindfold.

It takes a moment, but my eyes adjust to the lighting of the room. It's decked out in a forest type theme, just as my gaze sweeps across everyone. Everyone is dressed up like a fairy-tale.

Kaylee skips over to me, “Do you get it? It's never-never-land! And you are our Wendy.” Giggling, she twirls to show off her Tinker-bell costume.

My eyes dart at Jack, realising he is dressed up as Peter Pan. I bust out laughing, looking down to see that I am in fact dressed as Wendy. Rick is sporting Captain Hook, I see a few mermaids, many lost boys (and girls) and even Tiger Lily, the princess.

“The refusal to age? I fucking love it, Kaylee. You're the best. Forever young!”

“Yes! Oh my gosh, I am the best, aren't I?” She giggles and hugs me tightly. “Now let's get fucking drunk and make lots of memories!”

I do of course tease Jack a little for wearing tights, but damn he looks great in them. We order drinks and dance for the longest time. I am pretty sure I dance with every single person in the room, all with whom are here to see me. I'm given so much love, I can't help but feel mushy over it. I'm really lucky to have so many friends.

Finally we settle down and eat and tell stories of the most embarrassing or private moments of my life. None in which I care that everyone knows about, because I'm too giddy with happiness to even mind. It also allows Jack to get to know me better and he listens to every story with envy of wanting to had been there.

When Kaylee mentions she had rented a photo booth for the night, I drag everyone in with me to take photos. Hours are spent in there, horsing around, having a great time. Jack and I take many together, some even a little racy, but not caring.

It is a beautiful mess of a night, the perfect kind. The best kind of birthday a girl could ask for.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments