Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 1 - Chapter 5

 

 

It was almost an hour before Ted returned to his office. Pam walked in with some papers in her hand when he was seated behind his desk. "Everything went as expected with the bossman?" she asked.

"Oh sure," he said with a smile. "Any time I do something to increase his revenue, he's happy. He doesn't care what I do as long as it improves the bottom line." He looked at the papers she was holding and asked, "Do you have something for me?"

Pam walked around to his side of the desk and dropped the papers in front of him. "Yes, sir, I do. I have completed the report you asked me to write up for you. I think you'll find that it covers the information you requested."

Ted glanced down at the papers and saw the title. 'What Happens When I Arrive at Ted's House.' He looked up and smiled at her. "Ah yes, this report. I hope it wasn't too difficult to do."

"No, sir," she answered like a respectful assistant. "It was not difficult at all. I think you'll find that it covers the major points."

Standing no more than six inches from his arm, she watched as he began to read her "report." Halfway down the page, she noticed his arm slip off the chair's armrest and, within seconds, felt his hand softly caress the inside of her leg just above her knee and just below the bottom of her skirt.

He slowly moved his hand up her leg about three inches and looked at her. "This is an excellent report, Pam," he said. "I can see you expressed a level of interest in the subject matter."

"Yes, sir," she said again. "It is a topic that always has a great deal of interest for me." Pam lowered her voice and said, "I think that as your hand gets a little higher, you'll discover that it's a topic that also excites me."

In seconds, Ted found that the topic did excite her. His fingers had reached her sex, and she was surprisingly wet. He lightly rubbed his fingers over her wetness. Pam adjusted how she was standing so he could quickly slip a finger inside her wet and needy pussy. "How do you feel about this part right here," Ted asked as he looked up at her again. This time he found that her eyes were half closed and that she wore a look of pleasure and contentment on her face. "I can also sense that you are well prepared."

"I certainly am," Pam whispered. "But not as prepared as I will be about 7:10 tonight."

"What happens at 7:10 tonight?" Ted asked as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her.

She held on to her answer as she concentrated on the feeling between her legs, then finally said, "If I arrive at 7:00 as you ordered, it will take me about ten minutes to strip your clothes off, throw you on the floor and mount you."

Ted slipped his wet finger out of her and replaced it with his thumb. Once his thumb was buried inside her, he began to run his wet finger over her clit. "Floor, you say? Wouldn't you rather do that on my bed?"

It was becoming a challenge for Pam to focus on the conversation now, but she told him, "I don't know that I can wait long enough to get to your bedroom, Ted. The floor is much closer."

"Are you going to be in a hurry?" he teased.

She struggled to stand still and act like nothing was happening under her skirt. Ted had magic fingers and knew exactly what and where to touch her. She leaned over and put her hands on the desk as if she was closely studying the papers there. "Yes, I will be in a hurry, and if you don't stop what you're doing, I'm going to cum right here."

"But I want you to cum, baby. Let it go."

"Oh my god," she whispered.

Ted could feel her pussy tighten around his finger and squeeze it tightly several times before she relaxed. Finally, he let his finger slip out of her, and Pam slowly stood upright. When she was about to speak, Pam watched Ted take the finger that had been inside her and put it into his mouth. He softly groaned as he sucked on his finger to let her know how good she tasted.

She smiled at Ted and said, "If you don't mind, I like to sit down now. I'm feeling a little unsteady." Once seated, she looked up at Ted, saying, "So, is that why you wanted my panties off?"

"That did make it handy," he said with a smile, "but that was not the main reason."

"Would you like to share your reasoning with me," she asked. "Not that I'm complaining, but I am curious."

"The reason is actually straightforward," he told her seriously. "Without your panties, it is difficult for you NOT to think about what's between your legs. It would be the same for me if I was to go commando. You are accustomed to a little piece of nylon or cotton covering your naughty bits. When it's bare, you tend to notice and think about what you're feeling. When you are with me, I want you thinking about that sweet pussy as much as I am."

"Are you thinking about it a lot?" Pam asked.

"Way too much for my own good," he answered truthfully. "You put me to sleep every night I was in California, and more than once, I found that I couldn't stand up because I had a bulge in my pants from thinking about you."

"What about now," she asked. "Is the bulge there now?"

"That's why I'm tucked in under my desk. And I'll bet there's a wet spot on my boxers too."

"I could help you with that situation," Pam said with a smile. "I think you found out I'm pretty talented with my mouth."

"Oh god. Don't tempt me," Ted said. "As I recall, it was the first skill you demonstrated to me of your powers of seduction. Based on last weekend's activities, I'm guessing we are both pretty oral. We both like to feel with our lips and taste with our tongues. But I must tell you that my wife and the few girlfriends I've had would never finish a BJ for me. So I want your assurance that you do that because you enjoy it and not because you just want to please me."

"I'll be frank with you, Ted," she said as she held up her right hand as if taking an oath. "To say I enjoyed it with you would be a gigantic understatement. I loved it. In fact, one of the times I got myself off last night was thinking about you exploding in my mouth 'cause that's what you did. You went off like a cannon, and I wasn't certain I could swallow it all. I won't tell you that I've done that a lot in my pre-Ted world, but you can expect me to do it often in my now-Ted world. It was incredibly erotic." Pam smiled again and said, "And if I keep talking about it, I will have to come back to your side of the desk and inspect your papers again."

"Any time you want to inspect my papers, little lady, please feel free to do so, with 'feel' being the keyword." Ted chuckled.

"I'll keep that in mind," Pam told him with a beaming smile. She hesitated a few seconds and said, "Ted, I want you to know that you've made me very happy. I don't mean just now with your exceptionally talented fingers. I mean by deciding to give our relationship a chance. You won't be sorry, and neither will I. It's something that we both want and need. It may last a few days or a few years, but whatever it is, I will be better for it. I'll go back to work now that I've said my piece. Since you've ordered me to leave by 3:30, I have things to get out of the way before I go. Do you want me to bring anything special to your house?"

Ted smiled.

"No, sweetie, I don't need you to bring anything other than your sexy body. I'll give you food and wine when you want them and something to cover you if you get cold. I would also like to see your toys, and maybe you could show me how you use them."

Pam giggled again, "I call them my Ted Tools."

"You're lying!" he said in disbelief.

"No, I'm not," she laughed. "I've called them that for a couple of years. One of my girlfriends was in town a few months ago and stayed with me for several days. She spotted them one night and asked how I liked them. She didn't know anything about one of them. I told her they were my Ted Tools before I explained to her that I had this very sexy boss I would seduce someday, and those were what I used to help me perfect my seduction skills."

"So you've been planning this for a long time?" Ted asked.

"Oh my god, yes, Ted. I've been plotting for well over a year. I spent the first year I worked here just lusting after you. Then the following year, I started planning. You just laid it in my lap last weekend by inviting me to your house for a work session," she confessed.

He gave her a less-than-serious frown and was about to say something when his phone rang. Ted cocked an eyebrow and said, "It's the old man again." He answered the call, listened, and said, "Certainly. I'll be right down." Ted told Pam, "I've been invited to have lunch with the head-shed. While I would rather stay here and inspect your papers, I've got to share my wisdom with those who have none. I'll see you when I get back."

As he was standing, Pam said, "I'm hoping that you'll inspect my papers once more before I leave for the day."

Ted picked up the little story she had written for him about what she wanted to do when she arrived at his home, folded it, and put it in his desk drawer. "I don't want anyone but me seeing what you wrote. I thought it was kind of kinky, and I might have you do it again."

"Anything you'd like," she said in a sexy, suggestive voice. "I am yours to command."

Pam turned around and walked to the door, and stopped. She looked around to ensure no one was looking while pulling up her skirt in the back so he could see her bare ass. "Remember, this is waiting for you." She held the garment up a few seconds, wriggled her ass at him and let it drop, and walked to her desk.

Ted looked down at the front of his slacks as he pulled on his jacket. "Down, boy," he said, "Not now, but soon."

 

Ted remained tied up with company management until almost 3:00, regaling them with stories of his trip to California. He knew they were interested because he had scored big points and made a lot of money for the company. He was a hero today but possibly a bum tomorrow. It was always the same thing. What have you done for me lately?

Ted was always happy to be a money maker but especially loved being the Big Money Maker. He enjoyed the spotlight and the praise, but today he just wanted to get out and get home. He had a prize waiting for him and was anxious to claim it.

He arrived back in his office, and Pam came in before he had his coat off. "That's a terrible thing to do to a girl," she scolded.

He had to restrain himself from taking her in his arms and said, "What is terrible?"

Pam gave him a coy smile and answered, "You take a girl's panties, make her think about sex and then leave her alone for more than three hours. You could have at least left me a vibrator."

LauraLozano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraLozano

"I'll be happy to vibrate for you in just a couple of hours," he said as he looked into her big brown eyes. "And I can't wait to hear you moan." He moved back to his desk and sat down. Pam followed him and stood beside him as she had earlier.

"Perhaps you need to read my report once more?" she suggested.

Ted put his hand on the inside of her leg just above her knee and began to slide it upward. "We do need to check a few more reports," he said as his hand quickly slid up the inside of her leg and touched her sex. "You are even wetter than you were this morning," he said after he slipped a finger inside her. "What have you been doing while I was gone?"

"I've been thinking about what we are going to do tonight. I thought I would have to go into the ladies' room for a while and get myself off."

As he began to slide his finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy he said, "Maybe I need to get a Ted Tool to keep in my desk that you can use in cases of emergency."

"What you are using right now works just fine," she gushed. "How can you make me cum so quickly? I feel like I'm going to pop right now."

"When I get you home, I'll make you cum with my mouth and then with my cock," he promised. "How often do you want me to get you off, precious?"

Pam felt like she was about to scream as the pressure built up inside her, "A hundred times, Ted. Maybe a thousand times. You can just touch me, and I'm ready to explode."

"Let it go, baby," he told her in a whisper. "Let it go right now."

He heard her gasp and felt her pussy clench around his finger. "That's right," he whispered. "That's right, darlin'. Now I need you to go home and prepare for the weekend. I promise I'll take you to a place you've never been."

It took almost a full minute for Pam to regain her senses. Finally, she looked at Ted and said, "You've already done that. If you can improve on what you've already given me, I will be a crazy woman. I'm already crazy with what you've done to me, but if there is more, I'm just not certain how I can stand it."

"I think you'll be just fine," Ted said. Once again, he let his finger slip out of her, and she watched as he put it into his mouth and sucked it like it was the world's best lollipop.

"I'd like you to pack up and get out of here. I just want you to go home and get ready for our weekend. Before you show up at my door, I have a few things to do. I'll see you at 7:00. Don't be late."

"I wouldn't dream of being late," Pam replied. She stood up, straightened her clothes, and walked to the doorway. She stopped and stood there for a few seconds to give him a look and finally walked away.

Ted watched every move she made until she was out of sight. "Damn," he said out loud. Before he had a chance to do anything his phone rang and he saw that Pam was calling him. He picked up the phone and said, "Yes."

Without any preamble, Pam said, "Are you going to give me my panties back?"

Ted laughed and replied, "Sure, love. I'll give them back when you promise me not to wear them again."

"That's what I thought," she replied. "I'll see you at 7:00."

Ted put the phone down and thought, "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

 

On his way home, Ted spotted the local adult toy store. He quickly turned into its parking lot as he had a last-minute idea. Once inside, several new ideas came to him. Ted smiled as he toured the store, selecting items to share with Pam. Some new tools would be helpful if he took her to new excitement levels. He looked over the 'remote control' devices in the store's showcase for several minutes. As he studied the devices, Ted had several exciting ideas pop into his mind. They were a bit pricey, but not so much that he couldn't imagine using them on Pam at home and in the office.

Once home, Ted changed into shorts and a polo shirt, deciding to go commando. "This will save time," he said with a grin. He remembered that Pam suggested she would strip off his clothes as soon as she arrived. He hid his purchases in his closet, considering how and when to bring them out.

 

At 7:00, Ted's doorbell rang. He opened the door to a smiling Pam before locking it behind her. Pam threw her arms around his neck when he turned from the door.

"I can't wait any longer," she said before her lips pressed against his.

Ted scooped her up, continuing to kiss her as he carried her back to his bedroom. He dropped her on clean sheets before he lay down to continue their passionate kisses. The two of them were on fire, kissing, groaning, and tearing at their clothing.

Once he had her naked, Ted immediately put his face between her legs. Having tasted her sweet nectar in his office, he was anxious to have it directly from the source. Within three minutes, he had reached his objective. Pam was totally consumed with what Ted was doing to her. She was unaware of anything other than what was happening between her legs.

Pam knew she would have an orgasm as it continued to build inside her. She wanted to release it, but he just kept pushing her on and on. Probably unaware of what she was doing, Pam wrapped her legs around Ted's head and over his shoulders, moving her hips, trying to fuck his mouth. Her senses were way beyond overload as he continued.

Then suddenly, as he felt her ready to explode, Ted changed to a '69' position, sliding his cock into her open mouth.

Pam closed her lips around his cock and screamed as a formidable orgasm erupted inside her. She was only vaguely aware that she squirted pussy juice all over Ted's face as each wave of the orgasm washed through her body. She wrapped her arms around Ted's waist, trying to pull him deeper into her mouth. Pam wanted to swallow all of him as her body shook, moaning with utter joy.

Just as she thought she was about to regain control, Ted let loose a tremendous orgasm of his own, pumping hot blasts of cum into her mouth and down her throat. As he growled and buried his mouth into her dripping pussy, Pam felt her orgasm begin to form again.

As his tongue moved around the opening of her pussy, she squirted again, this time into his mouth. Pam had never had a squirting orgasm, but she knew she wanted to have one again. Her entire body was trembling, and her nipples were so hard that they ached.

Ted rolled her once again, placing her on top of him, but still with her pussy on his face. She shamelessly moved her flowing pussy around his mouth, grinding it into him even more while she kept the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking to ensure that she had every last drop of cum from him. She fondled and squeezed his balls to drain them of spunk. Pam heard herself saying, "More, give me more," repeatedly. She had totally lost control of her mind, body, and senses. Everything was under the control of raw lust and a desire for MORE.

The third time her body began to shake, she almost passed out. Ted had pushed all the right buttons, and Pam was finally left as a pile of whimpering Jell-O. He let her roll onto her back, then turned around to lay beside her, his head beside hers. She opened her eyes she saw him smiling at her.

"You're quite a tiger!" he said broadly, smiling.

"Me?" she almost yelled at him. "My god, Ted. What did you do to me?"

"Oh, a little of this and a little of that," he answered. "It appeared that you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it?" she said as loudly as she was capable. "Are you kidding me? I thought my body was going to come apart. In fact, I think it did. But, did I actually, you know… squirt on you?"

"Yes, you did," Ted smiled. "And it was glorious."

She reached over and caressed his face. "Ted, I've never done that before. Never. Not once. Not even close. I think my body is still shaking. It was incredible, but I need to know that you liked it."

"You have my Boy Scout word of honor. I not only liked it, but I loved it. I don't know if you noticed, but the first one excited me so much that I had one of my own," he said, still smiling.

"Oh, I noticed, all right," Pam said, smiling. "And I admit that I loved yours too. Can you remember how we did that so we can do it again?"

"I think I have a pretty good idea what caused it. I'll wait until you're rested and see if we can make it happen again."

"You are an amazing man, Ted. I thought that I had you all figured out yesterday. But today, I found out that I wasn't even close. So now I'm afraid I may have made a big mistake," she confided.

Ted asked, "Have you decided that going to bed with your boss, who is twenty-five years older than you, wasn't your best decision?"

Pam sat up and pushed him onto his back. She straddled his body so that he could feel her hot, wet pussy against his belly. Putting her hands on his shoulders and letting her hair fall around her face, she said, "Your age has nothing to do with it. Get that straight right now. Here is my problem. You are utterly amazing in bed. I'm not a virgin, Ted. I've been in bed with a few men in my time, and I know all about sex and I know about fucking. But no one… listen to me. No one has ever made my body feel like you have in the past few minutes."

Ted lifted his hands to hold her perfect breasts. "I told you this afternoon that I'd take you to places you hadn't been before. I'm a man of my word."

Pam shuttered and took a deep breath. "I'm just not certain that I can walk into your office at work and be able to think about anything other than the feeling of your mouth between my legs. I know I'll be thinking of your beautiful cock in my mouth. And don't even think about correcting me. It is beautiful, and I simply can't get enough of it. I just don't know if I will ever be able to see you again and not want to fuck you."

Ted smiled at her and said, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Pam smiled back at him, and her voice became quite soft, "It's only a bad thing if you turn me down." She looked at the clock on his nightstand. "I don't believe it," Pam told him. "It's 7:32. I've been here for thirty minutes and I've already had three orgasms."

Ted laughed as he tweaked one of her nipples. "You said you wanted to have a hundred. I needed to get a running start."

 

Links to Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-3

Chapter 2  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-2

Chapter 3  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-3

Chapter 4  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-4

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments