Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 3 of this series. At the end of this story you'll find links to the first two chapters."

Part 1 - Chapter 3

 

“A man’s shirt on a woman is like a flag on a conquered fortress.”

 

 

They lay silent next to each other for several minutes before Pam finally asked, "Was I good for you, Ted? Did you like it?"

Ted's eyes almost crossed at the silliness of her question. "Good!" he said, "Darlin', that was way beyond good. You turned me into a crazy man there for a while. Did I like it? How 'bout I just tell you it was amazing. It was mind-blowing. It was absolutely incredible."

She kissed him softly and looked into his blue eyes. "I want to be the best you've ever had, Ted. I want to be so good for you that every time you see me, you get an erection. I want to be the lover of your life and the one you talk about when you are sitting in a rocking chair at the old folks' home. So I want you to teach me what I need to do so that I can be those things for you."

Ted was a little confused by what she was saying. If he was hearing her correctly, she was suggesting that this was not a one-time thing. That was a concept that he wasn't quite ready to accept. Not that the idea wouldn't be to his liking, but the idea of a long-term relationship with this young woman would never have occurred to him.

Finally, he said, "That makes it sound like you plan on extending this… this…." He couldn't come up with the word.

"Relationship?" Pam suggested. "Maybe that's too strong a word for you. I really do know you, Ted, and I simply can't imagine you letting me walk through a mall or go to a social event with you as a couple. You just couldn't handle the stares we would get and the gossip about how awful it is for that young woman to be with a man her father's age. I know you couldn't handle it, so I'm not suggesting that we become a couple, even though I would enjoy it. I don't think that you would. So, here's what I suggest, Ted. We will become 'fuck buddies.' Are you familiar with that term?"

"OK, I'm old, but I'm not dead," he answered. "That would be two people who are friends and lovers. They are not in a love relationship but enjoy sex together."

"Good for you," Pam said with a smile. "That's correct. Or you could just say that I want to be your mistress. That's a woman that you keep on the side just to soothe your erotic itches. Maybe you are more comfortable with that term."

"Right now," he said, "I don't know that I'm comfortable with anything. This is all so unexpected. I'm just not certain what to say or think."

Pam smiled and said, "But you have secretly desired me, haven't you?"

Ted grinned at her question and answered, "Well, maybe not so secretly. One day at the office, one of the guys mentioned that you looked especially sexy, and I commented that I would find you sexy in a brown paper sack. As I recall, I said how great it would be to get you in bed just once before I got too old to get it up." He slid his hand down her bare back and gave her a light pat on her bottom. "And you do have the finest ass I think I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you think so," Pam said with a big smile. "I'll remember so as to give you an extra-long look when I'm leaving your office. Maybe now that you've seen it up close, it will be even more tempting when I walk out of your door." She moved her leg off of his and sat up. "I'm going to the bathroom, and you are not to move. Understand?"

"I don't think I can move," Ted said, laughing.

She almost bounced out of bed as Ted moved to watch her disappear into his bathroom. He had to admit that while he loved to sneak a glance at her ass in the office, her bare ass was even more spectacular. When she was out of sight, he leaned back on the pillow and thought, "Maybe I've died and gone to heaven."

Ted was almost asleep when he felt Pam kneel on the bed. He suddenly felt her wrapping a warm washcloth around his cock. She whispered, "I cleaned up a little and thought you might like it if I did the same for you."

"This IS heaven," Ted said out loud.

"What?" she said with a giggle. "What are you saying?"

"Heavenly," he answered. "I meant what you are doing is heavenly."

Pam bounced off the bed and went into his bathroom again when she finished cleaning him up. She returned, stopped and looked around the room until she spotted one of his long-sleeved dress shirts hanging on the back of a chair. She recognized it as the shirt he'd worn to work on Friday. Pam pulled the shirt off the chair and put it on. As she rolled up the sleeves, she asked Ted, "Do you mind if I wear this?"

Still lying naked on the bed, Ted thought, "If she's going to wear my shirt, I'm guessing that she isn't planning on leaving." He rose on an elbow and looked at this beautiful young woman wearing nothing but his shirt. He thought he had never seen anything so beautiful or erotic. "Sure you can," he said. "But if that's all you're going to wear, don't be surprised if I find a way to get it off you."

"Oh," she replied wickedly, "I'm counting on that happening." She leaned over and kissed him, allowing him another look at her body before she buttoned the shirt. "I'll bet that you have a bottle of wine in your fridge that is just begging to be opened, and I think we should have a glass to celebrate."

Ted rolled out of bed and picked up his shorts. "Let me just slip these on, and I think I can find just the right bottle."

Pam stepped up to him and put her hand on his cock before he could get the shorts up. "Do you have to cover up this beautiful thing?" she asked as she lightly stroked him.

"If you are going to wear something, then so will I," he said with a smile. 

She held on to him for a few more seconds and then withdrew her hand. "Maybe we should forget the wine and just get naked again."

"Maybe you should give an old man a little rest," Ted retorted as he zipped up the fly on his shorts and pulled on his polo shirt.

Pam put her arms around Ted's waist and pulled him tight to her. "The man that just made me cum three times in that bed is anything but old. I may have to check your driver's license to see if you've been lying to me about your age."

 

Ted found the bottle of wine that he wanted and poured two glasses. They touched their glasses together, and Ted said, "Here's to you."

Before she tasted the wine, she said, "Here's to us." After two sips and commenting on how good the wine was, Pam asked Ted if he would mind getting something from her car. She told him there was a small bag in the backseat. "I'd get it myself, but I'm afraid your neighbors might see more of me than you'd like them to see if I went out in this outfit," she said, standing back so that he could see how adorable she looked in his oversized shirt.

Ted took her car keys and went out the front door to retrieve the bag, wondering why she had brought it. When he returned and locked the door, he found that Pam was no longer in the kitchen. He found her in the bedroom and saw that she had brought the bottle and glasses. She took the bag from him and told him to prop himself up in the bed.

When he questioned her as to why, she told him, "Because you are about to have a one-man fashion show. You will be the man, and I’ll perform the show." She plumped up the pillows and insisted that he sit with his back against the headboard. Pam handed him his wine glass, took a sip from hers before taking her bag into the bathroom.

Ted sat quietly on the bed, wondering what was about to happen when Pam reappeared from the bathroom wearing only panties and a bra. She walked to a spot about ten feet from Ted and slowly turned so that he could take it all in. When she faced him again, she said, "Now that we've determined that you like me naked, we will find out how you like me in lingerie. I want to make certain that when you see me in the office, you know what I'm wearing underneath, and I also want to know what you like. This isn't a topic that we've ever discussed at the office."

Once again, she turned slowly, allowing him to get a long look. "This is pretty basic," she told him, "nothing fancy. The panties are low-rise, meaning they don't come up to the waist like granny panties. Instead, they are cut a little high on the legs. The bra is called 'full coverage’ and allows some cleavage to show, but it's too thick to ever allow an aroused nipple to poke out." She watched Ted's reaction closely, then moved beside the bed, turned around, and asked, "If you would be so kind as to unhook the bra, I'll change into the next outfit."

Two minutes later, she was back in the bedroom wearing something new. These were obviously a set like the first bra and panties. They were the same color, black, and made of the same material. "These panties are called 'cheekies' because they are supposed to emphasize my butt. They are the same size as the first ones but fit slightly differently. The bra is the same size but doesn't have as much material.

When you get me excited, you might see my nipples poke through. This one unhooks in the front."  She said as she released the front clasp and let the cups fall away so Ted could quickly look at her breasts. After a few seconds, she turned and went back into the bathroom.

When she came out, Ted had to catch his breath. The matching set was in shades of coral with a mixture of lace and what looked like silk. The colors were perfect for her blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked like a goddess to Ted, and he immediately felt an erection growing in his shorts.

As Pam began to turn, she said, "These panties are thongs."

Before she could say the next word, she heard Ted say, "Oh god!"

She turned back to face Ted and saw the lump in his shorts. "Yes," she said, "I thought you might be a thong man. Now I know how to dress for you, and I'll try to never disappoint you." She stepped to the bed and lightly ran her hand over the lump in his shorts, saying, "I hope you'll have this reaction to me for a long time to come."

She stood up for a second to unhook the lacy bra and tossed it onto Ted's dressing chair. Crawling on the bed between his feet, she unzipped his shorts and began pulling them down. Ted rose up slightly to let her pull them completely off. Once she had them off, she straddled his right leg and pressed her lightly covered pussy down on his bare skin. She leaned forward and took his hard cock in her hand, holding it for several long seconds.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

Ted's cock filled her hand. It was dark, hard, and hot. She stroked it a few times and looked up into his face. "Your cock is beautiful, Ted. Just looking at it has made me wet all over again." She moved her pussy over his bare leg, back and forth. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

Ted was still sitting partially upright. He watched as she stroked his cock and slid her pussy over his leg. He could feel that the material of her panties was moist. He sat and watched as she closed her eyes, tightened her grip on his cock, and continued sliding back and forth over his leg. Ted was so excited and aroused that his cock felt like it was going to split open. He had no idea what he should or shouldn't do, so he watched her silently.

Without opening her eyes, Pam said, "Ted, do you have any idea how many times I've masturbated thinking of what I'm doing to you right now? I'm not embarrassed to tell you that it's been hundreds of times. Night after night, I've been in bed with the lights off, thinking about how I would stroke you until you begged me to make you cum. I've used every kind of toy and made myself cum hundreds of times, but nothing compares with what I'm doing right now. Tell me what you want, Ted."

Ted didn't speak but put his hands into her hair and pulled her to him. When her chest was against his, he began to kiss her. The kiss became a moment of insanity for both of them. The kiss was powerful, long, and filled with overwhelming lust. They moaned and cried out loud as their tongues tangled.

Within seconds they were both breathless with their hands searching, touching, and feeling. Pam had literally crawled up on his chest and was straddling his middle, trying to feed him her breasts, one then the other, crying out each time he sucked a nipple into his mouth and lightly ran his teeth over it. Finally, she slid down his chest to kiss him again, only to find that his hard cock was between her legs and pressing into the very wet fabric of her panties.

Pam reached down between her legs and moved the panties away from her wet pussy. She pushed herself down on Ted's cock and felt it glide into her as far as it would go. Pam moaned with pure delight, wrapped her arms around Ted's neck, and kissed him wildly as she began to grind her pussy on him moving up and back. Ted grabbed the cheeks of her ass and helped her move forward and backward on his cock as it remained buried inside her. He could feel her hot juices pouring out of her and covering his skin, making both of them more slippery.

Pam sat completely upright on him and began moving her hips back and forth over Ted's cock as hard and fast as she could. She seemed almost possessed as her moans and gasps became louder. Ted leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and bit down on it harder than he had previously. He cupped the other breast with his hand and pinched the nipple on it. Her reaction was loud and immediate as her mouth opened, and she tried to scream, but no sound came from her.

She was completely taken over by a massive orgasm that shook her entire body. It seemed to Pam as if it lasted for long minutes as her whole body trembled and shook. For a second, she thought she might pass out. She was only vaguely conscious of covering Ted with more of her juices; instead, she was aware that her own trembling had the same effect as if Ted's cock was a vibrator. The more she shook, the more intense the engulfing wave of pleasure. Finally, when the wave crashed against the shore, she collapsed on Ted's chest, breathless and numb.

Ted sat there with his arm around her, listening to her breathing and feeling her heart pounding in her chest. He could feel the sweat on his chest and her hard nipples digging into his skin. She was almost limp in his arms, barely able to hold her hands against his waist. Ted could feel her fluids running out of her, down his shaft, and coating his balls. The more he concentrated on that feeling, the more aroused he became until finally, he rolled her over on her back, placing her head on the pillow where it had all started. Her eyes were closed as he slipped his ragging, hard cock into her pussy and pushed every possible millimeter into her. She was so relaxed that nothing could stop him as he planted his meat as deep into her burning hot pussy as possible.

Pam's eyes flew open. "Oh god," was all she could say. As he began to pump his thick cock into her repeatedly, she could only repeat, "Oh god. Oh god!"

Now it was Ted's turn to be possessed with desire. Pam had just had a mind-blowing orgasm and was already whimpering from excitement as he moved in and out of her flowing wet pussy. His cock felt like it was growing larger, and each thrust into her brought another moan of pleasure. Her legs were spread wide open, allowing him to sink his cock into her right up to his balls, stroke after stroke. Each stroke thrust true and deep. Each one produced another whimper of pleasure and an unspoken desire for more.

If Ted had ever made a woman react like Pam to his lovemaking, he certainly couldn't remember it. He had always considered himself an adequate lover, but his only experience had been with his wife of 20 years. Having been divorced for ten years, he had been to bed with a few women his age or a little younger. They all seemed to enjoy him, and most suggested that he was an excellent lover. Still, he had never taken any of that seriously. He believed they were older women (all over fifty) looking for a new husband.

Ted loved sex and always had. He enjoyed watching adult movies alone, and since he began living alone, he had taken those occasions frequently and usually ended up pleasuring himself. However, he thought that might be why he wasn't more involved in dating. His ex had always told him that he was over-sexed and she had just about convinced him that his desires weren't normal. But now, he was in the act with a beautiful young woman who was obviously enjoying his lovemaking beyond anything he could imagine.

Ted was way beyond thinking now. His lust had taken over his body. Had he been able to observe himself, he would undoubtedly have been surprised. He put his arms under Pam's knees and rolled her up, putting most of her weight on her shoulders while pounding into her for several minutes. He pulled out of her, and before she knew what he was doing, he rolled her over onto her knees, spread her legs, and mounted her from behind. Leaning forward, he took her breasts in his hands and pulled her back against him, pulling her almost into an upright position. He put pressure on her nipples with his fingers as his cock drove into her like a piston.

Pam screamed in passion and ecstasy. She had waited for this. Pam had planned for it. Now it was happening and was better than she could have imagined. Her sweet, confident man had turned into an animal and was taking her like he was a porn star. She had lost count of how many orgasms had run through her body but was sure that the next one was only seconds away. 

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that she had a plan for the things that she wanted to do with Ted today, but she couldn't get her mind to focus long enough to know what the plan was. This man was playing her body like a violin. He was the master musician, and she had no control over the music. She only knew that the music was beautiful and hoped it would never end. 

Her idea of the perfect coupling was one that would last about ten minutes. She wanted to have a fair amount of control and make her man cum when she was ready. It was just one of those things about sex that turned her on, knowing that she had the power to make a man cum. But it was evident that she didn't have that power with Ted. No one had ever made her have multiple orgasms, at least not until today. "This man was a wizard," she thought just as the next orgasm slammed through her body, leaving her feeling like a limp rag. A very happy rag, but still almost unable to keep herself upright.

As she was about to beg for mercy, Ted pulled out and flipped her over onto her back.

"Watch me cum," he said in a voice that was more like a growl. Pam lifted her head and watched as he stroked his cock half a dozen times before hot, white semen shot out of him and landed on her chest between her breasts. She continued to watch as four more explosions covered her. Finally, he stood over her, still on his knees, and let go of his cock. His face was red, his eyes closed, and Pam decided it had been the sexiest moment of her life.

She waited until he opened his eyes and looked down at her. As he watched, she slowly drew a finger through his semen, starting at her belly and working her way up to her neck. As she held eye contact with him, she placed her cum covered finger into her mouth and licked it, running her tongue around the finger to let him see her swallow it. He hadn't said anything, but she could tell that he liked what she did.

Hoping to increase his excitement, she put her hands on her belly. She ran them over her cum covered skin once again, collecting everything he had shot on her and rubbing it slowly over her breasts. She watched him closely and felt as much as she heard him moan as her wet fingers circled her nipples.

Ted watched her intently. His cock remained hard and he began to wonder if this was all a dream. He watched her lick her fingers and thought, “Yes, this is certainly heaven.”

 

Links to Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-3

Chapter 2  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-2

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments