Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dining Out

"It is what's for dinner that matters most."

23
22 Comments 22
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
They had been teasing each other all night. It started early the afternoon before when he came home from work. Jumping in the shower, he had been pleased that she joined him. They washed each other from head to toe, front to back and side to side. Touching, rubbing, stroking each other, they both knew when that one last touch would lead to capitulation by the other. Years together had contributed to each learning the other’s pleasure spots, what and where to touch, when to release and when to continue. They were symbiotic.

During the night, she had rubbed against him on the dance floor. Everyone else was oblivious to them, they only saw each other. With moves timed perfectly with his, arms wrapping around him, hands running up and down his back, she used her eyes to entice his movements. He knew when she was leading him and he willingly followed. In return, simply watching his eyes told her every movement he intended her to make. Each dance step, each spin, each dip only drove them both toward the eventual evening’s ending.

During one of the breaks by the band, she had placed her hand on his thigh. Reaching up, she nibbled on his ear daintily, causing his spine to tingle in anticipation.

“Follow me,” she whispered.

Gathering their coats, she led them outside to the car. Opening the passenger door, she twisted him around until he was seated. Kneeling down, keeping her eyes on his, she released the belt buckle, opened his trousers, and lowered the zipper. She was greeted with his manhood, erect and throbbing.

“Oh my, is someone happy to see me?”

Lowering her head, she took the crown of his cock into her warm, moist mouth. Sliding her tongue around, over and across the helmet, she coated it with her saliva before lowering her head further and guiding his cock into her throat. She knew he loved it; she knew she loved it. The pleasure of giving, the desire to quench her lover’s hopes, wishes, and dreams right there in the car for anyone passing by to see was strong. As his cock slid further down her throat, she began to swallow, causing ripples of pleasure to course throughout the muscle between his legs.

“Oohh,” was all he could say.

As she lifted and lowered her head up and down the length of his manhood, his legs quivered and shook. They both knew his pleasure was nigh, it was just a matter of time. One last dip of her head, opening her throat to encase the helmet tightly, she slowly submerged his cock into the warmth of her mouth and gullet. As he crowded her esophagus with his member, she looked up into his eyes and swallowed. Over and over she convulsed her throat muscles around the intruder, rubbing the frenulum with her actions, swirling her tongue on the base.

That was the trick, the key, the event that unleashed a torrent of fluid from the depths of his scrotum.

“Arrggghhh,” was all he could muster.

Pulse after pulse of warm semen flowed out and down into her stomach. Not once did she stop milking the fountain that fed her. His emissions slowed to a dribble and only then did she release him from the confines of her mouth. Looking into his eyes still, she stuck out her tongue and caught the last droplets oozing from his opening.

As his erection subsided, she placed him back into his trousers and carefully zippered them shut, ensuring not to get anything caught in the zipper. After buckling his belt, she stood back up and offered her hand.

“Where now, Love?” he inquired.

“Anywhere you wish,” she answered.

“I know just the place,” he whispered in her ear. “Get in.”

Reversing places, he helped her into the passenger seat, closed her door, and strode around to enter the driver’s side. Starting the car, he looked into her eyes and smiled.

“My treat this time, Love,” he said.

It didn’t take long before they arrived. They strode in the door, hand in hand like lovers. It was early in the morning and they were hungry for food and fun. While appearing to be just a hole in the wall restaurant, they had frequented the place before and knew the food and service was top notch. Quiet, dim lighting, secluded booths all combined to make the place just what they were looking for that night.

“Welcome,” said Terri, the hostess at the door. “We are quite pleased to have you back with us this morning.”

“Thanks, Terri,” he said. “Any chance the hidden jewel is available?”

“It just so happens to be free. Follow me.”

Terri grabbed a couple menus and they set off through the restaurant to the booth in the back corner.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

The one furthest away from everyone and prying eyes. The one with the most privacy. Though, at that time of the morning, the restaurant was fairly empty.

“Here you are, enjoy,” Terri breathed, with a glint in her eye.

They settled in next to each other, sitting in the back seat facing out toward the main dining room. Though mostly hidden from view, there was enough sightline to supply the diners with enough time to prepare for any visitor who might approach. Though, at that time of the morning, there was little chance anyone other than the waitress would.

“What can Melissa bring you to drink?”

“The usual, please. The lovely lady would enjoy a Campari on ice and a Glenmorangie 30 year, neat for me, thank you.”

Terri nodded, spun on her heels and quickly sauntered off.

“So, lover, how hungry are you?” She asked.

“I could eat you right here, right now.”

“Oh? Is that so?”

“Do you doubt me?”

He lowered his left hand to her right thigh and began gently running it from her knee upward toward the juncture of her legs. His fingers were lightly touching her through the diaphanous skirt, tracing little swirls on her leg. Her squirming convinced him she wanted what he was more than willing to give. Satisfaction.

As she writhed and twisted trying to get his fingers to her pleasure spot, he leaned in close and placed his lips against the lower lobe of her right ear. Opening his mouth, his drew the lobe between his teeth. Gently nibbling the lobe and breathing softly into her ear through his nostrils, he allowed his hands to dip beneath the skirt and touch her bare skin. She shivered at the touch, but more than shivered – goose pimples appeared along her thighs.

Tenderly and affectionately, his fingernails grazed the path to the hidden treasure. As they were drifting ever closer, she slowly parted her legs granting access to the dampness. Temptation overcame her modesty, though truth be told her modesty was already absent, and grasping his left hand with her right, she pressed his fingers into the moist folds of her pussy.

Needing no further encouragement, he slid his middle finger so that her lips spread apart. Searching, he quickly found the source of the succulent effluence dribbling from her opening. In one quick and sudden push, his finger implanted itself as far and deep as the physical position allowed, causing her to tremor with delight.

“Please, baby, please…” she moaned.

Taking his lips from her ear, he murmured, “Please? What is it you wish, Love?”

“Please me, baby. Oh God, please me.”

With those words, he separated his hands from her thighs and stepped from the booth. Taking her hand, he pulled her toward him.

“Are we leaving?” she quivered.

“No, Love.”

He arranged her such that her ass was at the table’s edge and gently persuaded her to sit. As he repositioned himself back onto the bench seat, he spun her on her ass to face him. Her legs were splayed open and his hands placed her feet over his shoulders. She knew.

Lifting her skirt, his head descended to the target of his desire. Her pussy was bared for him, open for the taking, for him to taste and feast upon. Dew drops were running down her thighs, even migrating toward her sphincter. The freshness of her evening dew was heady, intoxicating, and addictive. Manually splitting her lips, he quickly dipped closer and sampled the miasma that was her honey pot. Nothing could keep him from her now.

Lapping the steamy fluids with his tongue, he raked her clit over and over with a fingernail. Thrusting and driving his oral muscle into the depths of her pussy, savoring the flavor, it was the thrill of a lifetime. To eat her in public, here on the restaurant table where anyone could see was the culmination of their evening.

She was in heaven. Grasping his hair, she pulled his face to her, driving him into the depths and folds of her pussy. It was all she could do to keep from screaming in ecstasy as his tongue hurled her into orgasm. Pulsing and spasming, the contractions of her orgasm were exhilarating. It exceeded her wildest expectations and she let herself go in the hedonistic pleasure.

Too soon, it was over. His face was covered with her profligate amusement. As he lifted his head from her folds, he allowed his finger one last flicker across her clit. Shuddering with wicked self-indulgent carnality, she released his hair. As he was lowering her legs and straightening out her skirt, he noticed movement in the area.

“Dessert anyone?” asked Melissa, as she set down the drinks.

Published 
Written by WSCLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments