Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Involuntary Swallowing

"An oral nympho has a fetish that shocks him, before he seeks his revenge."

1
0 Comments 0
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Not even a downward push, the latest drunk blonde tourist I picked up at Drai’s night club, gobbled up my dick as if I had paid her. Right to work, that’s the spirit. Passionate as well, an obvious nympho with an oral fixation, saliva dripped down my balls as her head bounced furiously.

A bouncing dick-sucker works for me, I’ll cum that way, though not the fastest path to climax. I relaxed against the headboard in her Bellagio hotel room to admire my latest pick-up. She should stop to suck it for a moment, allowing the blood she’s pumping downward with her mad thrusts to rise back up, but being only two hours after we met, I find it best not to coach. Instead, I placed my hand gently on her head to coerce her mouth further down with each bob.

Shit. Did I go too far? On the deepest thrust yet, I felt my dick collide with her tonsils and she violently raised her head and stared in my eyes.

“Not done, are you?” I asked.

“Oh, hell no!” Yep, I knew it, nympho.

“Scoot down,” she said.

A puzzling request. She didn’t want me looking in her eyes? Whatever.

Without the support of the headboard, I found myself looking at the ceiling, not wanting to crane my neck, as she resumed her mad bouncing blowjob. I rolled my eyes, just another boring chick, thinking that only speed is the way to pleasure a man. I began to reminisce about sexier girls in my past, hoping to bring myself to orgasm so I could go home.

As my cum began to build at the base of my dick, I concentrated on keeping any indication of the impending explosion hidden from her. I kept my hips still and my face calm. Most girls will let cum drain down the sides, but some will remove their mouth entirely and finish me off with her hands, or God forbid, not even finish me off. I find it best to surprise them with the first squirt.

I raised my head as the initial spurt of my cum entered her mouth, to see her reaction. No recoil, I could feel suction around the shaft and her movement slowed to a crawl. She was a swallower! And it seemed an experienced one at that. Thank God for the ex-boyfriend that taught her how to eat cum. Her score went up dramatically in my book, and I relaxed my head back in bliss as I emptied into her throat.

Not a drip, her mouth was closed tightly around my dick as I finished and breathed a sigh of satisfaction. Getting a good blowjob is somewhat rare, getting a girl to swallow my cum as well, I savored every second.

Then panic. I felt the presence of her face, a pair of locked lips running over my own. She had released my cock and closed the distance to my face in a micro-second, my cum it seemed, still in her mouth.

“Ah God, what the fuck!” I yelled, as I impulsively started to push away the intrusion.

I felt as if a leper had attacked me, trying to rub it’s putrid into my orifices. I saw the faintest of smiles on her face, as if holding back a laugh, and more, as she continued to rub her lips over my face.

“Get away, fuck!” I turned my head and body to the side trying to evade the assault, afraid she’d spit my cum all over me.

Relief, she bounded away toward the bathroom, and I could hear spitting and washing. She wasn’t a swallower after all, I didn’t know what she was, some kind of sick joker.

I felt a need for revenge, the sudden terror she’d caused me shortly after what a thought was the best of orgasms, could not go unanswered. Simply throwing a fit and leaving wasn’t enough, she probably didn’t care if I stayed anyway. I needed something gratifying and quickly worked out a plan.

“Do you have any more?” she asked, returning to the bed.

 “Of course, I do.”

Instead of exiting shortly after cumming in her mouth, it seemed I’d be sticking around for a while. Not a total loss, I suppose. She was a fine-looking girl, 23-years-old, from Tennessee or some bumfuck like that. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas you know… like all silly girls from the heartland, she decided she could open her legs, or mouth, for any schmuck like me that said she was beautiful. Except, she’d opened her mouth many times before, obviously. No mention of the little prank she played on me, I wondered if it was an inside joke or a way of saying “fuck you.” Not that I cared, I simply had to stay with her until it happened again to get my revenge.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

Not even as good in the pussy as she was in the mouth, the following week was excruciating. She never again played her little joke, instead, rushing off to the bathroom to wash away my sperm with each blowjob. I couldn’t get my revenge, she still didn’t swallow, and she still did her boring head-bobbing head. I played the boyfriend to her, showing her around Vegas so she’d stay with me. She was having the time of her life. She had no idea of my real motive, and I was beginning to doubt she’d ever know. I thought surely, she didn’t pretend to spit cum back into guys’ faces only on the first blowjob on the first night.

“I’m really going to miss you,” she said.

It was the morning before her flight. I sat on the bed dejected, having wasted a whole week with some boring chick, that had put sheer panic into me on the first night, and the only revenge I played on her… an amazing week with a Las Vegas local.

“One final blowjob?” I asked.

“Oh, we don’t have time. And you’ve had so many…”

“But, I need something to remember you by!”

I kissed her passionately. Even with only a week, I knew how to turn her on. I stuck my tongue deep in her throat until she began to suck. She liked things in her mouth, that was certain. Rolling her on top of me, giving her control, I expected she’d find her way down to my crotch. She couldn’t resist.

As she took me in her mouth for the dozenth and final time, I relaxed. One final cum, and likely one final rush to the bathroom. I tried to comfort myself, at least I’d soon be rid of her company. The only hope I had is if she’d want to give me a little more to remember.

No reason to hide my impending cum, I convulsed my hips into her throat as the first squirt shot out. I laid back and stared at the ceiling, hoping for my absolution.

She lifted her head to look at me, cum in her mouth, but no lunge to my face. I closed my eyes and sighed as I waited for the bound off to wash away my seed again.

And then she was there. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth crooked in a smile as if delighted, rubbing herself over my lips. Finally, my chance!

I wrapped my arm around the back of her head and jammed her face between my cheek and shoulder, and then spun her on her back, as she squealed in shock. Keeping her face pointed toward the ceiling, she couldn’t spit without my cum running down her face.

She began to fight, still with her jaw locked tightly. She pushed against me, the same as I had tried to push her away the first night, but she didn’t budge me. I wasn’t going anywhere, and I remained silent, fighting off chuckles, waiting for her decision to swallow or spit.

When I felt the gulp in her throat followed by two quick swallows, I couldn’t help but laugh in amusement. When she opened her mouth to shout, I knew my load was now in her stomach.

“What the fuck! Fucking asshole, get off me.”

I raised up and sat on the bed with the biggest shit-eating grin of my life, and laughing hysterically. A week of monotony had finally been rewarded, and at the last moment.

“Ugh!” she screamed, before once again heading for the bathroom. This time, though, she didn’t have a great deal to wash out.

I laid back on the bed, in her Bellagio suite, triumphant. I had produced a swallower.

When she returned from a quick wash, to my surprise, she wasn’t mad. In fact, she was smiling ear-to-ear.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she laughed.

“How was it?”

“Not so bad, but it’s not going to happen again.”

I had advanced her training. She’d never again ruin the orgasm of a man after he came in her mouth. Her next one-night-stand should be thankful. And maybe I’d see her again the next time she came to Vegas, there was only a bit of training to go, voluntary swallowing.

 

 

Published 
Written by Nathan_Renly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors