Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's go to the mall

"An innocent trip to the mall proves far more interesting."

8
6 Comments 6
16.7k Views 16.7k
647 words 647 words
Dear Diary,

I am planning to take my boyfriend to the mall tomorrow for what I'm sure will be a day to remember. Recently I was using his laptop and discovered that he has a thing for public sex, so I've decided to give him what he wants...

***

 I watch Tom as we walk through the mall thinking of how much he is going to love what comes next.

“Hey Tom?” I ask him.

“Yea?” He says back.

As I said this we stop walking and are standing in the middle of the walkway of the mall.

“I know you like public sex Tom.”

He blushes furiously as he searches for something to say back.

“I can't believe it Tom,” I say flatly. Right before he goes to apologize I add, “That you didn't tell me sooner.”

As the sentence leaves my lips I drop to my knees in front of him while looking him in the eyes. As I begin undoing his belt I notice people already starting to stare but this just fuels the fire of my will to keep going.

“Lily what are you doing?” Tom exclaims, his face red as a tomato.

“Just having some fun,” I wink at him as I slowly pull down his zipper.

As I get his pants around his ankles I notice a very obvious bulge in his briefs and as I pull them down I am startled as his cock springs free and hits me in the face. I recover quickly and grab the base of his semi-erect cock and guide the tip towards my mouth. As it nears my mouth I stick my tongue out and gave it a lick from the base and swirling my tongue as I get to the head. I then feel a pressure on the back of my head and look up to see that Tom has grabbed a handful of my hair and is guiding me onto his hardening dick.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone



Slowly he forces me down inch by inch until I reach the base and stick my tongue out to give his balls a loving lick. As I'm doing this Tom is busy getting his hand down my shirt. It isn't until he tweaks my nipple and I let out a muffled moan onto his dick that I realize what he was doing. I can finally take it no longer and stick a hand down my pants to play with my clit. As he begins to move my head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of my throat, I slide one finger into my tight pussy and let out a muffled moan.

I can tell he is reaching his peak by his body movements and breathing, so I simultaneously slide a second finger into my pussy while I speed up sucking.

"Oh fuck Lily I'm gonna cum! Ohh ohhh!" Tom moans out as he buries his cock down my throat and begins to cum. Tom continues to moan loudly as he shoots jet after jet of hot cum directly down my throat which I greedily gulp down as it comes. As the flow of cum slows he pulls out enough so that I have to taste the last drops of cum.

After Tom pulls his cock from my mouth I look around to see a lot of stunned faces to which I give a giant grin.

"Enjoy yourself?" I ask Tom.

"Fuck yes, but how did you know I like public sex?" He replies. 

"You really need to learn to clear your internet history bud," I say back.

"After today I might never do it again," Tom says laughing.

***

Dear Diary,

Yesterday Tom and I went to the mall and it went better than I could have ever hoped, The blowjob was amazing and what came after was even better! But that is a story for another day...

Published 
Written by Fluorescence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments