Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My ex couldn't get enough from sucking my cock

"My ex invited me over...soon enough she was on her knees begging to suck me"

13
2 Comments 2
31.5k Views 31.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
This is a true story from a few years ago. I am not proud to have cheated on my girlfriend at the time, but this experience was something I will never forget. At the time I was a 24 year old graduate student with an athletic build from playing soccer and working out often

Focused on my thesis, I rarely had time to socialize like I used to and my girlfriend at the time would routinely complain she didn't see me enough. When we did see each other, we would spend the night making dinner, watching TV and have sex, almost like it was planned out. The sex started to feel like a chore and made it feel like we were losing touch with each other. This was startling, because when we first started dating we were both fiends for each other and couldn't stop having sex. We would fuck as much as we possibly could and were known to have several complaints from the neighbors from the relentless screaming, moaning, and head board banging.

Being so busy with school and not feeling satisfied sexually with my girlfriend made me increasingly more and more sexually tense. I often found myself in class wandering off in my thoughts and thinking about all that I was missing sexually. This was hard because at the time my ex was constantly hinting she wanted to hook up despite me being in a relationship. I could tell she was jealous of my girlfriend, and it also didn't help that I knew how much she was addicted to my dick.

One day I finally decided to accept my ex's offer to hang out, just so I could get a better idea of what I would be getting into if I did grant my ex's wish. My ex was 21 and was in her junior year in college. She is pretty with long dark brown hair and is slender while also having exceptional curves from her hips down to hers legs. She worked out and ran a lot so she was in very good shape and had an incredible ass and set of long legs. I easily remembered how much I enjoyed seeing her naked and feeling her thighs wrapped around my head as I licked her soaking wet pussy in her dorm room between classes. Thoughts like these made it especially hard to concentrate while doing work...

I had no idea what I was getting myself into...

I forgot that my ex knew me far too well and what drove me sex crazy. When I got to her building she came down wearing a tight blue tank top with no bra, and black leggings. She knew black leggings was the way to my cock and she made it clear by asking me to follow her to her room as she walked very slowly in front of me. She even paused on the steps and inched her ass towards my face as I was coming up the stairs behind her. We made it to her room and she had a huge smile on her face, surely for knowing that she definitely got to me by wearing those black leggings that accentuated all of her delicious curves.

When we were in her room she asked me if I wanted to dance.

LuciaLAl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaLAl

She then proceeded to play a mix on her computer which mus have been part of her plan; she was determined. She had me put my back against the wall and slowly started to grind on me. I she grabbed my hands and put them on her hips and she moved perfectly to the beat of the song playing. Feeling her ass through her leggings rub all over my cock through my jeans was causing me to grow quickly. I knew she felt how hard she was making me because she made sure to keep my hard cock between her ass cheeks as she moved on me. She then asked if I wanted to take my pants off and just wear my boxers to make it feel better.

I hesitantly agreed and before I know it she was unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down to my ankles. When she slid my pants down she also descended down to her knees where my rock hard throbbing cock had slipped out of the slit of my boxers right at her eye level.

She smiled and looked up at me and commented on the pre-cum dripping from the end of my cock saying "looks like someone is making a mess." She then grabs my cock and licks the pre-cum dripping from my cock and says, "mmmmm yummy."

I couldn't take it any longer and grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth all the way on my cock. From there she took over and grabbed my hips with her hands as she slid her mouth back and forth on my cock. Her mouth was so warm and wet, it felt like heaven. Spit started to drip from the corner of her mouth as she looked up at me with those all too familiar cock hungry eyes. I knew what she wanted....it was the same desire that I was craving at that exact moment.....to cum hard and deep in her mouth. It didn't take much longer before both of our wishes were granted and she gulped down my cum as I came hard in her mouth. It must have been so much cum because I hadn't had a release in awhile up until that point, but she took all of it....and loved it.

After she had impressively swallowed every last drop of my cum, she raised to her feet, pulled up my pants and fastened my belt. I was only planning to stop by for a minute and was already late for my next meeting. As I said goodbye with a satisfied look on my face she said, "I hope we can do this every week."

Needless to say, I couldn't stop thinking about my ex teasing me in her black leggings and sucking my dick like a cock starved whore for the next week....leading to the next encounter (in the library)....until next time.
Published 
Written by Mason1136
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments