Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick lustful encounter - Part 1

"Finally meet up with my online lover"

22
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

So I've been messaging this guy Joe, that I like, for a few weeks. We have planned to meet up a few times but it never seems to work out. I've just got up and I'm sat on the sofa with my morning cup of tea while the children are eating their breakfast cereal and watching T.V. I'm looking through my messages that I and Joe have been sending to one another. All of a sudden I receive a message.


'Good morning, my lovely,' It's from Joe.


'Hey,' I reply with a big smile on my face. I really like this guy.


We chat about what we are up to and our plans for the day - which, for me, is the normal/ boring 'mom' things; clean up, laundry, cooking, etc. Joe is at work and finishes at 1 pm.


'I'm going to drive down your road today after work,' He says.


'Why?' I ask.


'So we can have a sneaky kiss,' he replies. 'Can you meet me behind the church around the corner from you?'


'I'll see if I can,' I excitedly type back. 'What time?' I query. I'll think of an excuse so I can see Joe - for at least five minutes, I say to myself.


'Around 1:30, babe,' he says. 'Do you think I might be able to slip inside you?'


As much as we urged for each other I had to decline as there is no cover behind the church and people will see. I'm only meeting for a swift kiss anyway, just to see him in person and to taste his delicious mouth that I'm craving.

 

'I doubt it. There's nowhere private enough,' I respond.


Just as I press 'send' my youngest child comes up to me and asks for a drink, but the others' drank the last of the pop so I need to go get more. That's it, I think to myself, I shall go to the shop as an excuse to go meet Joe!

 

I go upstairs to get washed and dressed. I notice my fiancé has got up himself and is on his PC already. I continue into my bedroom and flick my phone onto the bed. I go over to my wardrobe and pick out some jeans with rips down the length of the legs, a long white T-shirt, pink lace thongs and a pink/brown-like bra. I brush my short blonde hair, put a little makeup on, to give my face a bit of contrast and put my trainers on. I glance at my watch it's 12:30 pm; I feel butterflies in my stomach. 


My phone dings, a message from my lover, 'can you take a naughty picture for me before you leave?' He asks.


I pull the neck of my T-shirt down below my breasts and take a picture. They look quite big on the picture; 36C soft, milky white and kissable. I send it to Joe.

'Better?' I ask. I then re-adjust my top back to how it is supposed to be.


'I love your boobs!!' He replies. I laugh quietly to myself.


'Are you leaving work yet?' I ask.


'On my way in 10 mins,' He says.


I have an uncontrollable smile on my face as I go to get my purse and dig out some money for the pop and put it into my coat pocket ready for when I go. I sort the kids out with some lunch and get ready to go. I tell the kids that I'm just going to the shop for some pop, their dad is upstairs if they need him and I won't be too long. I grab my coat and set out.


I walk up the street, not too fast, I don't want to get there before he does. Thinking about it, I have no idea what car he's in! What if the car park is full of cars?! - Do I just walk up to any car and pray it's him? I start having a mini panic attack and instantly come out of it as I have reached the end of my street. 


I cross the main road and in front of me is a bus stop full of people. I think the bus may be late as they are normally every five or six minutes. The amount of people there does not justify the past five minutes from the prior bus. I feel like a dirty whore as I pass them, squeezing through the crowd; on my way to cheat on my fiancé. 


I turn into the church's road and I notice a man sitting on his red motorbike opposite the church and I wonder momentarily if it's Joe because he has a bike too. Sure enough, he proceeds into the church's car park. As I reach over the road from the church, the guy appears again and is looking in my direction.

 

"Oh my god, it's him," I gasp. My heart races and I gulp hard as I walk up to him.


His bike is pretty loud and his helmet is muffling his voice. I can't make out what he's saying to me. He points to the carpark and then drives off to turn around. I make my way to the carpark.

 

It's quite small, it can fit approximately fifteen to twenty inside it.

SamanthaLeon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaLeon

Around the edges are various well presented small bushes and flowers. To my left is a little wooden bench and in front of me is a little terrace with another bench under it. There is a six-foot fence surrounding the whole car park with the church high above overlooking it. If people were looking out of the windows I wouldn't know as I can't see inside... risky.


I turn around and Joe is standing before me. He's beautiful. Short brown hair, beautiful greeny blue eyes. He's about five-foot-seven which is great because I'm only five-foot myself and tall people are intimidating to me. He looks delicious, especially standing there in his bike gear. I could feel my knees getting weak as he moves in closer for a hug. I take hold of him and place my head just below his shoulder; I hold him tightly for a second or two.


"Hey," He says in a soft voice.


"Finally," I reply with a smile, referring to the amount of time it's taken to meet up.


We look at one another, he gestures for us to sit on the bench to the left. I sit down, still eyeing him; not believing I'm finally meeting him. We're both kind of nervous on where to start or what to do so we make small talk for a minute or two but I feel this is not enough. I want him, I want his physical touch, I want my hands to wonder.


Simultaneously we move closer to each other and we start kissing. His mouth tastes so good with a hint of mint. His tongue exploring my mouth I can feel myself tingling slightly downstairs and shift to make myself a little more comfortable. His hand is behind me, trailing my knickers as they poke out the top of my jeans. I open my eyes and he's looking at me so I stop kissing and look back at him.


"I want to bend you over right here, right now," he confesses.


"I would love that, but it's a little too public for me," I say.


"Will you suck me off?" He asks.


"Here? Now?" I reply nervously.


"Yeah, I'll go over there and stand to face the fence with my back against the back of the bench," he says pointing to the bench in front with a terrace over it.


"Oh, I don't know. People might see," I say worriedly.


"They won't see over there," He reassures me. "Come,"  he stands up and walks over towards the bench.


I stand and dutifully follow him. I walk around and face him. We kiss again as he undoes his trousers. I glance down at his cock. It's big and fat; bigger than my fiancé's. I take it in my hand and I feel it. It's very hard, warm and his skin is soft too. Joe places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down slowly and I find myself eye level with his cock. 


I wrap my mouth around it. I can't put it all in my mouth as it's so big, I'm sucking on the end and playing with him, working my magic on his huge member. 


"I'm going to come," he says as he holds my head firmly in place.


I feel the foreign salty sweetness inside my mouth and continue sucking; almost out of breath. He's still coming and I can't hold it anymore. 


He's pinning my head onto his cock and I let out a huge gag and his come falls from my mouth, he moves slightly and his cock springs free from my mouth. I use my hand to wipe the come away from my mouth and then instinctively wipe my hand onto my jeans. Joe tucks himself away quickly and we head back to the bench we were at originally.


"You have a couple more minutes left yet," he points out.


To which I respond with another kiss, I put my tongue inside his mouth, feeling his inside mine. He tastes so good. My hand is around his neck and his hands are around my waist.


"I'd better go," I say.


We hug once more and I kiss his delicious neck and move away, "See you soon."


He walks to his bike and I set off to the shop with a very big and noticeable grin on my face, fiddling with the money I put in there earlier.


I get to the shop and realize I put what's left of Joe's come all over the money! A little embarrassed I put the money in my other hand. I pick up the pop for the kids. I can still taste Joe's salty sweetness inside my mouth so I get a can of pop for myself too. I pay and leave. 


Slightly blushing, thinking to myself, I have just met a stranger, sucked him off and tasted his come to then pay a shopkeeper with come covered money.


I can't wait for Joe's next message, I wonder what he's going to say...

 

Published 
Written by SexyVixen27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments