Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by the Preacher's Daughter

"The preacher's daughter is not a saint."

41
13 Comments 13
25.0k Views 25.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My wife and I relocated a year or so back to a small town in Arkansas. I had received a promotion with the company I was with and relocated to run a small office in Little Rock. The move was a pretty big one. We were now about fourteen hours from our nearest friend or relative.

The first thing we did when we settled was find a church. My wife and I had both grown up in rural Georgia. Even though we were far from saints, we had always attended church regularly. We went to services at several churches until we settled on a small Methodist Church not far from our home.

The pastor and his wife were about our age, and with the small congregation, it didn't take long until we were good friends. Paul and Sue would spend most Sunday afternoons at our house, between the morning and evening services. Sue and my wife would cook or something, while Paul and I would watch football or whatever sport that was in season.

My wife and I have never had children. We married young and both were in college. After we graduated, we both wanted to get our careers started. We both worked hard in our respective jobs and had no time for children. We kept saying we will try next year, but next year never came.

After my wife turned 40, we knew that we were too old and set in our ways to have a baby, so at 41, I had a vasectomy. Our sex life was always good, but after the vasectomy it was even better. The edge was off. There were no risk about getting pregnant so we enjoyed long nights of sex. Even after almost 25 years of marriage our sex life was perfect.

Paul and Sue had one daughter, Beth. She attended a college in Virginia, so we had never met her. Paul would often talk of her. He would brag about how smart she was and how good she was doing in school. I could tell he was very proud of her.

As the time went on, my wife and I both became very active in the church. The more active we became the closer we got to Paul and Sue. Almost every Sunday, my wife would meet Sue before church and they would make coffee, and have doughnuts or something for the congregation as they came in. I rarely went that early, but would arrive a few minutes before the service.

It was mid-November and we were preparing for the Thanksgiving service and meal. Paul and I were outside the church building a shed so he and I could fry the turkey, when his phone rang. As he normally did, he answered and walked away. While he was talking I continued to work.

After some time, he came back to where I was. I could tell something was wrong. He informed me that he had to go. He and Sue needed to go to Virginia because something was wrong. I told him to go, that I would finish up. He thanked me and left.

I finished up and went home. When I arrived home, my wife was on the phone so I went and showered. As I stepped out of the shower, she came into the bathroom where I was about to shave. She told me that she had been on the phone with Sue and apparently Beth had gotten into some type of trouble, and she and Paul were going to get her. Sue had not told her what type of trouble, but asked that we keep their family, especially Paul in our prayers.

A couple days later, Sue called my wife and told her they were home safe. My wife wanted to do something so she began to prepare dinner for them. Once she had everything, we loaded the food into the car and took it over. We were welcomed with open arms. Sue wept as we brought the food in and sat it on the table.

Sue told me that Paul was in his study, so I excused myself from the kitchen and walked over and knocked on the study door. Paul acknowledged, and I slowly opened the door. When I walked in he was sitting behind his desk reading from one of his commentaries. He raised his head, and seen it was me. Then he slowly closed the book as I sat in a chair in front of the desk.

“Bill, Bill, Bill,” he started. “Never in my life did I think I would have to go and bail my little girl out of jail.” He buried his face in his hands. “I think the only thing worse than seeing your little girl in one of those jail jump suits, would be a coffin.”

“I am sorry Paul, I can’t even imagine,” was all that I could think to say.

He began to sob as he continued to tell me the nightmare that he and Sue had just been through. Apparently, Beth had been arrested for soliciting a police officer. Seems for kicks, her and some of her friends had started an escort business. They would go out with visitors of the University, and show them a good time. As he talked his sobbing increased to the point I could barely understand what he said. My heart broke for my friend. Not only because he had to go through this, but because of the pedestal he had put his daughter on. He was truly heartbroken.

That night we ate in silence with our friends. Beth was there but refused to come out of her room while we were there. I was not sure if it was in rebellion or embarrassment, but either way we were not able to meet her. As my wife and I drove home, we talked about how devastated Paul and Sue were.

It was Sunday before we saw our friends again. Not knowing if Sue would be at church, I went early with my wife to prepare the pastries and coffee. When we walked in we were surprised to see Sue and, we assumed, Beth in the kitchen working. My wife placed her purse on the table and jumped in to help.

Sue introduced us to Beth as they worked. She was a beautiful young lady, and my earthly thoughts were, that I bet she made a killing as an escort. She had long tanned and toned legs. She had a tight hour glass figure, and filled out the dress she wore perfectly. Her breasts were not overly big, but fit her frame perfectly. Her beauty was topped off with jet black hair that shone under the fluorescent lights of the church, and when she smiled, the cutest dimples appeared in her cheeks. Her eyes were a greyish blue, and looked almost clear if the light hit them the right way. She was one of the hottest females I had ever seen.

I caught myself staring at her and she caught me several times as well. Each time she caught me she would smile and those dimples would make my insides boil. I had to get out of there. I stood up, then realized that had been a mistake. I quickly readjusted myself and looked around to see if anyone had seen the bulge. No one was looking, so I took a deep breath and went into the sanctuary to greet the congregation.

After the service, I was relieved when my wife told me that Paul, Sue and Beth were not coming over. I was not sure if I could be around Beth for a long period of time. She was hot and knew it. She had caught me looking more than once, and knowing what she had done, made me leery to be around her.

That afternoon was the first practice for the Christmas Program. I was not in the program. However, my wife had volunteered me to help build the props. My sole purpose for being there was to see how much work I had to do. Just my luck, the first person I saw when I walked through the door was Beth.

She was no longer in the conservative church dress. She was wearing a pair of jeans that fit her like a glove. The jeans really showed off her perfect round bottom. Her top was a flannel button down, but the top three buttons were unbuttoned and although her breasts were not big enough to produce a lot of cleavage, it showed enough to get my blood pumping once again.

I did a quick scan of the skits in the program to see what was needed.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I made a quick list, and excused myself. I headed home to my shop to see what materials I had and what I would have to buy. While searching, I could not get Beth out of my head. I even contemplated masturbating, something I had not done, or needed to do since I married my wife. I needed relief, then maybe my mind would be clear of her.

I had convinced myself that I had to masturbate. So I left my shop and walked into the house. Once inside I unbuckled my pants and they fell to the floor. I quickly pushed my boxers down and grabbed a hold of my shaft. Then the front door opened.

When I heard the door open, I froze. I exhaled a breath of relief. Now I could have sex with my wife, and not masturbate. I pulled up my pants, but did not button them. I walked around the corner into the kitchen and froze. The person that had come into my house was not my wife. It was Beth.

She was looking around the living room and I hurried to button my pants. Luckily, I buttoned them just before she realized I was there. When she saw me she smiled. Those damn dimples.

“My mom asked me to come over and see if I could help. All the parts have already been given out in the program, so I was bored,” she said in the sweetest voice.

My mouth immediately went dry. My hands trembled. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I smiled, or tried to.

“You know, I saw you looking at me this morning.” She walked around the bar into the kitchen where I was. “I also saw you have to readjust yourself before you went into the sanctuary. I could see the bulge in your pants. It looked a lot like the one you have now.”

I quickly attempted to hide my bulge with my hand. “Beth, this is very inappropriate. I am married. You are not only my best friend’s daughter, you are my pastor’s daughter. You have to leave.”

The whole time I was pleading with her, Beth moved closer to me. With each step she unbuttoned a button on her flannel shirt. By the time she was in front of me, her shirt was completely unbuttoned, and I didn't see a bra on between the two halves of her shirt. She slowly opened her shirt to show me her perky little breasts.

Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest. Her gum drop nipples pointed up at me. She moved her hands up and cupped them and ran her thumb over her nipples and let out a soft moan. She moved closer. A smile flashed upon her face as she slowly squatted in front of me.

Her hands moved to my pants. My mind was telling me to move, but my body would not cooperate. She unbuttoned my pants, and they fell to my ankles. Her hand rubbed up the bulge in my pants. She looked up at me and stared into my eyes.

“Do you still want me to stop?”

I tried to nod, but the word no, escaped my lips. My body was rebelling against my brain. Her fingers traced the waistband of my boxers. She slipped a finger inside and slowly pulled them down my hips. The head of my shaft was caught by the band, so she slipped her fingers closer and released it. It sprung out, hitting my lower stomach.

Beth smiled as my cock sprang out. Her fingers immediately wrapped around it and she began to slowly stroke it. It felt amazing. Her thumb pressed into the sensitive underside of my head as her mouth moved closer. Her tongue slipped from her pink lips and touched the tip. I moaned and leaned back onto the kitchen cabinet.

Her tongue swirled around my head. She lightly licked the tip again. She moaned as she tasted the precum oozing from my head. Again, her tongue swirled around my head as she looked up at me. She slowly kissed her way down my shaft to my balls.

She slowly ran her tongue up my heavy balls, as she stroked my shaft. She gently kissed them and sucked them slowly into her mouth. She gave each of my balls a gentle lick and suck before kissing her way back up to the tip. She knew what she was doing. She was worshiping my cock, and my knees were getting weak.

Once back to the tip, she wrapped her hot lips around my head and sucked a fourth of my cock into her mouth. I gripped the cabinet as she slowly bobbed back and forth. She took a little more of my cock with every down stroke. Her hand cupped and massaged my balls. I open my legs wider, to give her complete access.

Her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock as she set a slow, methodical rhythm. I lowered my hands and placed them on the side of her pretty face. I could not take my eyes away from her erotic stare. Her eyes never left mine.

Her hands moved to my ass, and she took my entire length down her throat. I could feel her throat rejecting the invasion. She gagged a bit but held me tight for a moment. When she pulled back, my cock slipped from her lips and a string of saliva and precum ran from her mouth to my shaft. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

She moved her mouth back to my shaft and inhaled it, taking it all the way. I began to thrust my hips, pushing my shaft farther down her throat. She gagged again, but held her ground. I was so close. She moved back up my shaft and wrapped her fingers around the base. Her lips clamped down on the top fourth.

She stroked and sucked in unison. Her pace quickened. Sucking noises filled the kitchen. We were both moaning. I could feel my release nearing as she continued to worship my cock. I felt my toes begin to draw up. My upper body leaned over her. I placed my hand on her head, and I released my cum into her hot mouth.

Her lips clamped tighter around my head as my cum shot into her mouth. Not a drop was wasted. She kept my head in her mouth until the last drop dripped onto her tongue. Then she let my head slip from her lips. She lifted her head up and opened her mouth. Her mouth was full of my cum. In an instant she closed her mouth and swallowed. Her lips parted as she looked back up and opened to show that there was no more cum in her mouth.

She stood in front of me and kissed my cheek. She turned and walked toward the door. Once at the door she turned and smiled. “Thanks, Bill, I needed that. See you at church.” She opened the door and walked out.

I stood there mesmerized. I had just received the best blow job in my life, given to me by the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I slowly pulled my boxers and pants up and buttoned them. I washed my face and straightened my hair. I thought about not going back to the church. How was I supposed to sit and listen to a sermon from Paul after I had just cum in his daughter’s mouth?

I knew that my absence would raise an alarm with my wife, so I began my journey to church. As I walked into the sanctuary, the choir was beginning to sing. I slipped in and sat in our usual spot. As the choir sang, Beth turned back from her front pew and winked at me.

This young lady was going to give me trouble. My mind began to wander. Was this a one-time thing? Would she want me again? Would she let me inside her? As I sat in the church pew, my shaft began to harden. Father forgive me.

Published 
Written by Crossfire307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments