Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon in Eden

"A young couple secretly dating enjoy an afternoon of passionate outdoor sex"

43
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I was startled to see Lisa Evans get on the bus. My girlfriend was not supposed to meet me until we got to Tilburn Woods. Then again, this was probably the only bus that stopped near the entrance to the conservation area. I guess I should have realized that we might end up on the same bus.

Lisa glanced and winked at me as she went by, then took a seat further down the bus. No one was supposed to know about our relationship yet. Lisa was the daughter of my church’s new pastor, and our church was uptight about premarital sex of any kind. The pastor’s daughter having sex with a member would not go over well.

At the stop near the conservation area gates, we got off the bus. Lisa kept her distance, acting as if we were just two strangers headed for the same place. I entered the conservation area and started up the trail to a place where I hoped we would enjoy some privacy. Lisa followed at a discreet distance, her phone out as if she was using a map on it rather than following me.

After fifteen minutes or so without seeing another soul, I paused and turned back. I flashed Lisa a smile. She smiled back and jogged a few meters to catch up to me. We hugged and kissed, then continued along the trail side by side. My companion took my hand as we walked.

“I can’t believe I am doing this,” Lisa said, sounding excited, “The sex in the bush the other day was just crazy, and now this.”

“I know,” I agreed, “I never expected to have spontaneous sex with someone in the woods like that, let alone my new pastor’s daughter. It was fun, though. And then, in the garage that evening, I felt a real connection with you.”

“Me, too. Maybe God is bringing us together.”

“Not sure that anonymous hookups are His usual MO, but who knows? God is God, right.”

Lisa giggled.

“I still don’t know much about you. You’re seventeen, right? Same as me?” Lisa asked as we walked.

“Yep. And I go to Eversham Central Secondary School.”

“That’s where I’ll be going. Is it just you and your mother living at home?”

“Yeah, just us now. My sister moved out for university. She starts her master’s degree soon. Dad died three years ago. He suffered a brain hemorrhage after an accident at work.”

Lisa’s face fell.

“I’m so sorry about your father,” she told me, “I lost my mother to cancer two years ago.”

She gave my hand a squeeze. We looked at each other, and the sorrow on Lisa’s face was almost palpable.

“I was wondering,” I told her, “I hadn’t heard anything about the new pastor having a wife, just about you. It’s rough losing a parent at our age, eh.”

Lisa nodded, then told me, “Mom was my bedrock through puberty and some health issues of my own. I was devastated when we learned her diagnosis. She had good medical care, and we prayed for her almost daily, but we lost her anyway. Still hurts, much as Dad has tried to be there for me.”

We paused and hugged. Lisa was shaking and sobbing a bit, so I rocked her gently. Finally, she smiled up at me and nodded. We continued to walk the trail hand in hand. This was going differently than I expected. The emotional connection over both of us losing a parent was something new in our relationship.

My chosen destination was a clearing at the North end of the conservation area. It sat on a small bluff with a view of Tilburn Lake. The spot was off the main trail, but people had broken an informal side trail to it over the years. The unofficial nature of the trail kept it off trail maps, which helped make the place quiet and private. I had taken advantage of that privacy to masturbate and had even dared to go nude there recently.

“This is lovely, Alan,” Lisa said as she looked around the clearing, “Such a beautiful place. It’s perfect for us.”

I opened my pack and took out a picnic blanket. Lisa helped me spread the blanket on the ground. Then she smiled and stripped off her t-shirt, revealing a pink bra hugging her small bosom. Her shorts followed to reveal a skimpy pair of panties in a matching colour. Then Lisa sat on the blanket.

As Lisa undressed, I also ditched my t-shirt and shorts. That left me in tight briefs with a prominent bulge in front. I joined my companion on the blanket. Lisa moved close to lean against me and rest her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her and stroked her skin with my fingers.

“Feels nice,” she whispered, “I think I am falling in love with you, Alan.”

“Strange, given how little time we have actually known each other, but I might be falling for you, too.”

Lisa placed a hand on my thigh and began caressing it. She looked towards me, smiling. Then she kissed me, lips parting to slide her tongue in. After a few minutes of kissing like that, we sank down on the blanket and faced each other. Bodies pressed together; we kissed with slow passion while stroking each other’s bodies. My cock stiffened, expanding the bulge in my briefs.

I unfastened Lisa’s bra, and she let me remove it. Moving my face to her chest, I sucked one of her nipples while massaging her other breast with my hand. Her small, firm tits and their large, dark nipples fascinated me. I felt Lisa put a hand on the back of my head to stroke my hair as I suckled.

“On your back,” I whispered.

Lisa rolled onto her back. I pulled off her panties, then lay atop her. We kissed, then I laid a trail of kisses down her body. I began with her lips, moving to her neck, shoulders, breasts, and finally, a line down her belly. As I reached the dark curls between her hips, I caressed her vulva with a finger. Then I began stroking it with my tongue, eliciting a soft moan from the girl.

“Oh wow, Alan. That feels good,” Lisa said in a hushed voice.

Gently, I entered her with the finger, exploring within while using my tongue to tease her clitoris. The little bud poked out from its hood, clearly aroused by my attention. Placing my lips around it, I sucked gently. I had gone down on my previous girlfriend only a couple times. Lisa seemed to be enjoying the oral, so I guess I got it right.

Lisa’s breath became faster. Her body twitched a little. I glanced up to see that she was playing with her breasts as I ate her pussy. Finally, she jerked and groaned as her juices ran out around my fingers.

“Yes, yes, oh God, yes,” she yelped.

Her body twitched and shook as I continued using my lips, tongue, and finger on her pussy. She eventually pushed me away, though.

“Too much. My clit is so sensitive now,” she said.

I moved back up over Lisa and kissed her lips. Then I placed my finger between her lips so she could taste herself on it.

“You’re good,” she said.

“Thank Clara, my first girlfriend. She taught me a lot.”

“Do you want sex now?” Lisa asked, eyeing my bulge.

“Like you have to ask. Eating you made me hungry,” I replied with a wink.

Lisa laughed as I took off my briefs. Released from its confinement, my cock stood at full mast. Sex with a partner in these woods had long been a fantasy of mine, but I had never dreamed that it would happen.

Grabbing a little package from the pocket of her shorts, Lisa tore it open. I grinned. There were some in my pack, too.

“Lay down. I want to be on top,” Lisa said.

Stretching out on the blanket, I watched as my lover slipped the condom onto my cock. The touch of her fingers as she put it on just pushed my arousal a little further along.

With my cock sheathed, Lisa straddled me and sank down onto it. My dick disappeared between her labia, and her tight vagina gripped it. Lisa leaned over me, supported on her arms, and moved her hips to rub against me. I put my hands on her tits to massage them, stroking her stiff nips with my fingers.

Lisa sat up and began to slide up and down my pole. With one hand, she played with her right breast while she used her left to stroke her clitoris. I put my hands on Lisa’s thighs and caressed them as I savoured the sight of the young woman riding my hard cock.

It did not take long for my orgasm to erupt. I thrust up against Lisa and gasped as my cock shot its load. The wave of pleasure felt even more intense than our first time together. Lisa followed quickly, her vagina fluttering around my cock as she moaned and wriggled atop me.

With our lust sated for a bit, Lisa dismounted. She disposed of the condom in a baggie and then snuggled up against me. We kissed and cuddled as the sun, and a light breeze caressed our nude bodies.

“I wish we could just do this all the time,” Lisa sighed.

“Go naked and have sex in the woods? Very Genesis 2, really.”

She laughed.

“Oh crap, isn’t it though? Never thought of that. This does kind of feel like I’m in Eden. So, did Adam and Eve do it like this?”

“Maybe. The Bible isn’t very specific about what they were doing other than picking fruit. Unless they were celibate until The Fall.”

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

Lisa snorted.

“So, you think they belonged to our church?”

I laughed out loud.

“There’s something comforting in hearing that from the pastor’s daughter, you know that.”

Lisa got a sad look, almost like she might cry.

“I wish I wasn’t, to be honest. Since Mom died, there’s been a lot of pressure on me. People seem to think I should be his helpmate until I am ready to leave, and I just can’t be that at my age. And they expect me to be a darling virgin angel to boot.”

I kissed Lisa, then responded, “You’re my darling angel, Lisa, and I don’t need the virgin part. Maybe you’re a fallen one in the eyes of uptight church folks, but I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

Lisa smiled. She kissed me back, then snuggled up against me with a sigh. Her hand crept down to caress my soft cock.

“Think we can do it again before we have to go?”

I checked the time.

“I have praise band practice at the church tonight, but there’s still lots of time to get home. There won’t be a bus for another twenty minutes, and the next one after that will still be early enough.”

“Actually, I am going tonight, too. Your music minister learned from Dad that I sing and invited me.”

“Good on Isaac. We just lost a very good singer who left for university.”

“What do you play?”

“Drums. I usually alternate with another guy, but he’s busy with school and a job, so I’m doing most of the Fall services. Guess this means we’ll be seeing each other more often.”

“I’ll find it hard to be around you in church,” Lisa said, “I’ll just keep thinking about how I feel right now.”

She caressed my cock, then wrapped her fingers around it. The touching was getting me aroused again. I fondled Lisa's left breast as we started making out.

The sound of a dog barking made me jump. It sounded dangerously close.

“Someone’s coming,” I yelped, slipping out of Lisa’s arms.

We moved quickly, putting on just our T-shirts and shorts to save time. Underwear went into the backpack for now. By the time the sound of voices signalled people approaching, we were sitting on the blanket with the pack between us, just talking.

An older couple appeared with a golden retriever accompanying them.

“Hello,” called out the woman, “Lovely day, eh?”

“It is, yes,” I answered, “Having a nice hike?”

“We are. You?”

“Wonderful. We are having a great time.”

Lisa looked like she was suppressing a snicker as I said that.

“Oh well, take care. Have a nice rest of your day,” the man said.

They continued on their way. Once they were out of sight, Lisa laughed. I realized she was looking at the used condom sitting there in the baggie.

“Do you think they saw it,” I gasped.

“Does it matter? It means we are, indeed, having a great time,” she said.

Lisa slid over beside me, and we kissed.

“Pick up where we left off?” I asked, realizing I was still a bit hard.

“Maybe not naked. Just in case. Can I just unzip you and pull your cock out?”

“Your shorts staying on won’t work well for intercourse, though,” I pointed out.

“I can suck your penis. My old boyfriend liked that. Or slide my shorts down just enough to put it between my thighs.”

As she spoke, Lisa unzipped my shorts. She pulled my partly erect cock out and stroked it a few times. After kissing the head and swishing her tongue around it, Lisa put it between her lips and began working her way down.

I am neither long nor thick, but I still wondered how far Lisa could take me in. Clara always had problems with gagging when she tried to go down on me. To my delight, my cock was soon fully erect, with Lisa’s lips almost at the base.

I stroked Lisa’s hair and told her, “That feels really good. I have never been sucked this well before.”

Lisa just kept going, grunting a little to acknowledge my words. She took me close to the brink, then pulled off.

“Let’s try this,” she said, sliding her shorts down a little.

Lisa guided my cock between her thighs. She closed them around it, pressing her vulva against my shaft. Slowly she began sliding back and forth. Her leaking juices moistened and lubricated my cock. Getting into the rhythm, I moved my hips as if actually having sex with Lisa. We held each other and kissed as we rubbed against each other.

The rubbing proved to be a strong stimulation, especially with me already close to climax after the oral. Holding Lisa tight, I thrust between her thighs until my body was quivering, and cum shot out onto the backs of her thighs and the ground behind her. Then Lisa gripped my cock tighter and began grinding against the base until she, too, was moaning and shaking.

We cuddled until we realized time was getting short to return to the bus stop. Lisa undressed to put on her underwear while I kept watch, then stood watch for me. We were both a bit nervous about public nudity after that couple almost caught us. Fully dressed again, we packed the blanket and headed out.

Lisa and I held hands as we walked through the woods, pausing for occasional cuddles and kisses. As we neared the exit, Lisa dropped back, waiting in the woods until I was at the bus stop before emerging. It felt weird having to pretend we did not know each other after spending the afternoon having sex. However, we never knew if someone from the church might be on the bus or passing by.

I was behind the church’s drum kit doing some warm-ups when Lisa walked into band practice that night. She was dressed in slacks and a short-sleeved blouse with her hair fixed up, looking quite mature for her age. It was quite a different look from the afternoon. I wondered if this was Lisa playing the role of pastor’s daughter that she had grumbled about.

Our eyes met, and she flashed me a smile. There was something else in her eyes, though. I just was not sure what. I smiled back.

Isaac, our church’s music minister and youth pastor, came along and started to introduce Lisa. When he introduced me, Lisa and I pretended that we had only met on the night her father came to my house. Somehow, we kept it cool and did not, that I perceived, reveal our true connection.

After that, Isaac led the band in a praise song that Lisa knew from her previous church. It was more an introduction to her singing than an audition. Even if the music minister was auditioning her, Lisa passed with flying colours. She was quite possibly better than the singer she replaced.

After practice, the band scattered pretty quickly. Isaac was driving some home; others had transportation. Lisa and I were left waiting for our rides. That conveniently left us alone, sitting at the back stoop of the church building.

“Good job tonight, Lisa. You’re quite the singer,” I told her, not sure if I dared show affection beyond the compliment.

“Thank you. You’re pretty good on the drums, too. Nice little solo there at the start of ‘Sing Praises on High’. I like this band, and I am looking forward to singing with you in an actual service.”

“Less than a week. Sounds like Isaac is planning to have you on board for the youth service on Sunday.”

“Yeah, I know. He stuck to stuff I already know from my last church so I could get involved quickly.”

The expression on Lisa’s face turned a bit downcast. She sighed and stared at the ground.

“Is something wrong, Lisa? You don’t look happy.”

She sighed, then told me, “Alan, Dad asked me where I went this afternoon. I ... just told him I met a friend and went hiking at a local conservation area someone recommended. He seemed to buy it. But I have been thinking and praying and have decided you, and I should play it cool for a bit. I wasn’t comfortable being evasive with him like that. I hate to give up this relationship, and maybe it is just me being overcautious. My relationship with Dad is very important to me, though. He has done so much for me since we lost Mom.”

I gave her hand a quick squeeze, then released it again, keeping one eye on the road in case one of our rides arrived.

“I’m okay with this. It’s going to be rough since we will be around each other a lot in church, but maybe it’s for the better. Gives us a chance to work on the relationship without being too focused on the sex. It will seem more natural to people like our parents if they see us growing together rather than suddenly behaving like a couple.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” Lisa responded, seeming to perk up a bit, “Thank you for understanding. I’ll let you know when I feel ready to move forward again, okay? I really did enjoy this afternoon. You’re a great lover.”

I laughed.

“Great? I’m only your second, so let’s not get carried away. But, yeah, I’ll be waiting. And in the meantime, I hope we can develop a relationship that we can take public someday.”

“Me, too. I already feel very strongly about you. I really want to be with you, Alan.”

Both parents pulled in almost simultaneously, so we got up and headed to the parking lot.

“Good night. I ... I love you, Alan,” Lisa said softly.

“Love you, too, Lisa. Good night.”

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments