Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven in Her Arms

"Lisa and Alan make the most of a rare chance to spend the night together"

40
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Lisa Evans looked gorgeous as she sang with the praise band in church on Sunday night. She was dressed quite modestly in just a simple skirt and blouse. It was appropriate attire for a pastor’s daughter singing in church but also very attractive to my eyes. While I had seen Lisa naked not that long ago, something about this more modest look excited me. I pushed away a fantasy about slowly removing those clothes so I could focus on being the band’s drummer.

The evening service that week was a contemporary youth service with lots of music. Lisa’s singing was absolutely beautiful throughout. She had a soft, slightly husky, alto voice that I had heard already in practices. Hearing Lisa lead the church in praise was something else altogether, though. Her singing entranced me almost as much as her beauty.

“That might just be the best singing I’ve ever heard in this church,” I told Lisa after the service.

She smiled and responded, “The Spirit was with me, I guess. Having you guys backing me helps me do better, I am sure. You most of all, I think.”

She winked and smiled at me. I refrained from responding further given where we were. I wanted to hug Lisa, to feel her slim body against me as I had in our intimate moments. However, we were standing in the church hall with Jim Evans, her father and the church’s pastor, just a few meters away.

Pastor Jim came over to join us, a frown on his face.

“Alan, I saw you have a car tonight. Can you drive Lisa home? I need to stay for a quick executive meeting. Might be late.”

“Sure, Pastor Jim. Mom’s away on business for the week so I have the car and there’s no real hurry to get home.”

“Thanks a lot. See you later, hon.”

Lisa hugged her father, then smiled and winked at me. We were on a break in our relationship, at least from having sex, as Lisa tried to deal with some mixed feelings. The two of us had been sexually active from the day we met, but our church frowned on sex outside marriage. Given her father’s place in the church, trying to cover up our activities had left Lisa feeling uncomfortable.

We still flirted and even snuck in a kiss or two, but that’s as much as we dared since almost all our social interactions happened at church activities and events. That left little opportunity to pursue our relationship further while maintaining that all-important discretion. Even at school, one or both of us was often in the company of friends from church and we saw each other mainly in class or the school’s Christian fellowship.

Instead of going straight to the Evans’ home, I pulled into a small parking lot nearby. It was a place that was generally empty on a Sunday evening and hidden from the street by a building. I figured we would have some privacy to discuss our situation and a possible plan I had.

As soon as I put the car in park, Lisa undid her seat belt. She leaned across the console to kiss me. We let that kiss linger a couple of minutes.

“God, I’ve missed being with you,” she said quietly, “I know I am the one who asked to cool things off, but it’s been hard. I really want to have sex again.”

“Same here. Every time we manage a quick kiss or touch, I get horny. Look, we shouldn’t stay here long, since I am not sure when your dad might get home. With Mom away, I have the house to myself for a week. She’s not supposed to be back until Saturday morning. If we can find a way to get you over discreetly … yeah, we can do it in my bed or wherever we like. And would have as much time as we need.”

Lisa grinned.

“That sounds exciting,” she responded, eyes bright, “Your house will be a lot better than the woods if I can find a way to sneak over. Let me think about this. I really want it.”

We kissed again, then I told her, “Okay, keep in touch by text. If I need to pick you up from somewhere, that will work. I could pull right into the garage when we reach my place, so no one sees you arrive with me.”

“Let me see how this week shakes out, then. Dad’s fairly busy these days since he is still getting settled in so I am sure I can manage something. I will text you when I have a plan worked out.”

“Good. Looking forward to this.”

“Me, too.”

We kissed once more, then Lisa sat back and fastened her belt while I pulled out. Between the kissing and the thought of finally getting to be with her again, my cock was stirring to life.

“Dad’s leaving town, too,” came a text the next day, “I’m on my own Wednesday to Friday.”

I stared at the screen, not quite believing the news. We were both on our own for three days and two nights. Could we actually have a shot at spending a night together? Or at least enjoying our intimate fun in a comfortable house instead of the woods?

“That’s cool,” I responded, “We just need to make sure we can get you here.”

“I’ll need a ride for band. And maybe other places. Dad took the car.”

“I pick you up somewhere and then bring you here instead of home?”

“Exactly. I’ll put some stuff in a bag. That way, I can stay overnight if we feel safe and comfortable doing that.”

My cock stiffened a little at that thought. And it was not that far away, either.

“Wonderful. See you soon. I’m aroused already.”

“Me, too.”

Then a photo of a small, firm breast with an erect nipple appeared along with a smiling emoticon. For a moment, I stared, shocked at Lisa sending something like this. The pastor’s daughter was getting bolder and sexier all the time, it seemed.

“That’s so beautiful,” I typed.

“Thank you. Looking forward to showing you more. Good night, Alan,” she replied with a wink smiley.

Wednesday evening, I drove to the mall where Lisa had a part-time job. We decided that I would pick her up from work and go to my place from there. I pulled into a spot near the back door of the store where she worked and waited. After a few minutes, the door opened. Lisa quickly went to the passenger door of my car and got in, tossing a small backpack into the back seat. I drove off.

“No one around that I saw,” I commented.

“Me neither,” Lisa agreed, though she looked a bit nervous, “That’s a good start. Not that any of my co-workers know Dad or go to our church but it doesn’t hurt to keep it quiet here, too.”

“I’ve closed the blinds in all the bedrooms. Keeps out the nosy neighbours.”

“Good.”

“So, why’s your dad away?”

Lisa sighed, looking rather concerned.

“He is part of a pastor’s group that coordinates a lot of church activity in Ontario. They have a meeting in Toronto. Usually, he has more notice or just attends remotely using Zoom, but, apparently, this one is important.”

“Mom is in Montreal. She has meetings and a conference there.”

“This is the first time he has ever left me alone,” Lisa told me, “Before Mom died, there was always her and after she passed away, he would leave me with a cousin who lived not far away. Guess he figures I am old enough now. Or can’t think of anyone to stay with me.”

“I would have happily volunteered,” I said with a chuckle, “All the better for us whatever the reason.”

I pulled into my garage and pressed the button to close the door. After we got out of the car, we kissed and hugged in the garage before heading inside.

“I like this,” Lisa said when I showed her my bedroom.

“Yeah, I cleaned up and decorated a bit knowing I was having company.”

She put down her bag, then asked, “Can I have a shower? I get kind of hot at work sometimes.”

“Sure. Want company?”

Lisa’s eyes bugged.

“Take a shower together? Oh wow, that’s something I could never have done with my last boyfriend. Of course.”

She partly unbuttoned her blouse, then pulled it off over her head.

“On the chair,” I suggested when she started looking around for a place to put her clothing.

Lisa smiled and tossed the blouse on the chair. Underneath, she wore a tank top that she also peeled off. She had no bra, so I suddenly found myself enjoying the sight of her tits. Then Lisa unzipped her slacks and slid them off.

I was also naked by that point. We hugged, then engaged in a long kiss. My hands roamed over Lisa’s body, enjoying the feel of her bare skin. When we separated, my cock was getting hard.

“Let’s go,” I said, taking Lisa’s hand.

When the warm spray hit Lisa’s body, the sight of her wet skin was an irresistible vision. I stared as she rinsed off, then we traded places. Once I was soaked, Lisa embraced me. We kissed under the shower, letting the warm water run over and down our nude bodies. I slid my hands down her back to her cute, shapely behind, then pressed her against me. My cock soon stood at attention between us.

“This is so sexy, Alan,” Lisa said, her voice now full of excitement.

She moved away enough to get a hand on my cock. Wrapping her fingers around it, Lisa kissed me again as she slowly jerked me off. Then she straddled it and rubbed herself along its length, smiling up at me as she did. I remembered the time she brought me to orgasm that way in the woods.

“Let’s get out,” I suggested.

“Why? I like it here,” Lisa replied, “Turn off the water. I’m going to kneel.”

Realizing what she probably intended, I shut off the water and leaned against the wall of the tub shower. Lisa knelt in front of me. She planted kisses on my cock’s head and along the shaft, then put her lips around it and began sucking. I watched, entranced, as my cock disappeared into Lisa’s mouth. She caressed my balls and ass as she performed amazing fellatio.

“I’m going to cum, Lisa,” I groaned, “Oh God, this feels amazing. I can’t stop it.”

Lisa did not seem inclined to stop. She kept right on sucking until an incredible wave of pleasure went through me. My cock twitched between her lips, pouring its creamy load into her mouth and down her throat. To my surprise, Lisa seemed to have no problem swallowing, though she eased back a bit.

When the flood of cum stopped, Lisa released me and stood up. We engaged in a long, passionate kiss. The taste of my seed was on her lips and in her mouth. I slid a hand between Lisa’s thighs to caress her, stroking her soft lips before gently massaging around her clit.

“Oh yes, like that. Rub my pussy, baby. Eating your cum got me so horny,” Lisa moaned, sounding more like a porn actress than a pastor’s daughter.

Then our mouths joined again. I probed her pussy with a finger, feeling how wet she was inside. Knowing I would not get hard again in time to penetrate her this round, I instead guided her to straddle my thigh. We made out as she rubbed against me, leaving a slick trail where her vulva rested.

“Yes, yes, God, yes!” my lover finally cried out as her juices ran out onto my thigh.

We resumed showering, still pausing now and then to kiss and caress each other. I soaped Lisa’s body, taking the opportunity to massage her firm tits and play with her pussy and ass some more. Then she returned the favour with special attention to my cock, balls, and the thigh she had ridden. After rinsing, we dried off and retreated to my bed.

“Well, that was quite a start to the night,” I said as we cuddled under the sheets.

Lisa answered, “I can’t believe this is happening. Sharing a bed with you has always been my fantasy but it seemed so far away. Now here I am. And I never expected anything like that shower.”

“I just wish it was something that could keep happening.”

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

Lisa looked pensive, then spoke softly.

“Alan, I am thinking of leaving the church. Not right away, maybe, but as soon as I can. It will break Dad’s heart but their values and mine just don’t align anymore. I believe in God but not in what Dad and the others preach and teach. Love matters more than a two-thousand-year-old rule book, doesn’t it? And... I love you.”

Those words hit me hard. I felt tears coming on. Giving my lover a tight hug, I responded, “I love you, Lisa. Our relationship is the best thing that ever happened to me but the sneaking around is stressful. What is your plan?”

“If I can move away for university next year, maybe I can join a different church that fits better with where I am at. Where we are at.”

“Where are you thinking of going?”

“I want to study music, of course. Dad has his eye on some music ministry program at a bible college but that’s a non-starter for me. Between you and my first guy, I’ve broken their code of conduct enough times to get expelled before I even register. I am thinking of U of T or Western. Both have good voice programs.”

“Both on my list, too. I am looking at computer science or maybe business with an IT focus. Maybe we can coordinate things.”

“Oh God, do you think we could manage to go to the same university?” Lisa gushed, “Maybe even live together?”

“It will take some finessing, I think, but let’s try. I really want to be able to have a more open relationship with you after tonight.”

“Mmm, yes. More nights like tonight for sure.”

“Ready for more?”

“Always.”

I grinned and rolled Lisa onto her back with me on top. After a long, hard kiss, I moved to her breasts. I sucked her left nipple, then gently bit down on it. Lisa gasped but did not resist, so I repeated on the right side before running my tongue down her belly to reach her pussy.

Lisa spread her legs, smiling an invitation. I buried my face between them, sliding my tongue into her waiting opening. Her hands rested on the back of my head, gently holding me there and urging me on.

“Hey, I want to taste you, too,” she said after a minute, “Turn around.”

I grinned, realizing what she was up to. After a quick reorientation to let my cock dangle over Lisa’s mouth, I buried my face between her thighs again. As her supple lips began their magic, I lapped at her vulva, then sucked her clitoris.

Soft when we started, my cock quickly swelled and hardened. Lisa took it all the way in again. She seemed to enjoy having her mouth full of me. I was similarly enjoying her pussy, savouring the musky flavour of her womanhood. This was sex like I had never experienced it before.

“I am ready for you, I think,” she finally said, “And you are definitely ready.”

Turning back around, I brought my cock into position.

“Nightstand drawer,” I said.

Lisa smiled and opened it. Inside, she found a condom and passed it to me. With it in place, I slid into her. Wet from my oral attention, Lisa took my cock in easily. Her snug, warm vagina hugged it as I moved back and forth inside.

“This feels terrific,” I said, “Being able to have sex in a comfortable place without worrying about discovery.”

“I know,” Lisa responded, “And I like this position. We’ve never done it this way before.”

“True.”

She reached up and caressed my upper arms and chest. We were looking into each other’s eyes and smiling as I fucked her slowly. The orgasm in the shower not long before had left me with some staying power.

After a while, Lisa began moving her body, meeting me halfway and grinding against me. She closed her eyes, and her breathing became fast and shallow. Finally, her body twitched, and she let out a soft cry as her vagina gently massaged my cock.

I increased my pace, fucking Lisa harder until I felt my own climax approach. As my orgasm burst, I thrust a few times with a jerky rhythm. Then I lay down on Lisa. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we began kissing.

We must have been a bit worn out or something after that. After another quick shower, we dressed and snuggled on the couch watching TV in the family room. I still was not clear if Lisa really planned to stay the night, but she was wearing pyjamas with, I remarked, no underwear.

By ten, we were both yawning. I switched off the TV and stood up, holding a hand out to Lisa.

“So, am I taking you home or to bed?”

“Bed, please. I’ve got things fixed up so there should not be a problem with me staying one night.”

Lisa took my hand, and I pulled her to her feet. As we kissed, I unbuttoned her top and began caressing her torso. My fingers brushed her nipples, causing them to harden again. Lisa offered no resistance as I slid her top off and let it drop to the floor followed by the t-shirt I was wearing.

Lisa stroked my chest with her fingers, then slid her hand under the waistband of my pyjama bottom. She fondled my cock and kissed me once more.

“Sleep naked?” she asked.

“Not usually but I’ll make an exception for tonight.”

Lisa grinned as she slid my pyjamas down, then her own. Naked we walked to the bedroom and tumbled into bed. We kissed and cuddled under my sheets but were too tired for more sex. Soon, we dozed off with Lisa’s head pillowed on my chest.

I awoke to the soft touch of fingers on my erect cock. The touch was followed by lips touching its head in a light kiss.

“Are you always this hard when you wake up?” Lisa asked when she noticed my eyes open.

She wrapped her fingers around my erection and slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft.

“Often. There’s a reason they call it ‘morning wood’.”

Lisa giggled.

“It does feel that hard, eh? Do you masturbate to relieve it or just let it go?”

“Depends on whether I have time. But masturbating is my preference.”

“I’ll bet I can do better.”

“So do I.”

Lisa kissed my cock again, then closed her lips around it. She began gently sucking while caressing it with her tongue. Sinking back on the pillow, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of Lisa’s lips and tongue on my hardness.

After a few minutes of oral, I felt Lisa’s mouth release my cock. I opened my eyes to see her mounting me. With a smile and a sigh, my lover sank down onto my cock. Slowly, she moved her hips to rub against me, then slid up and down my shaft a few times.

I reached up and Lisa took my hands, holding them as she rode me. We stared into each other’s eyes. I began moving my body, thrusting up to meet her as she came down.

“Oh yes,” I groaned when I climaxed, shooting a load up into Lisa’s vagina. Some leaked out around my cock.

Lisa grinned and slid off my cock. She crawled up and straddled my face.

“Breakfast time,” she teased.

Some cum dripped onto my lips. I licked it off, then plunged my face between Lisa’s legs. I eagerly explored her dripping pussy with my tongue while massaging her clit with a finger. My mouth filled with the heady taste of mingled male and female juices. Lisa’s breath came faster, and I moved my mouth to her clitoris, licking, then gently sucking it.

“Wow, baby,” she yelped as a fresh gush of cum ran out of her pussy.

After that, Lisa crawled back down and lay on top of me. We kissed and cuddled until she noticed my clock and sighed.

“I need to get going to work stat,” Lisa said, “Can you drive me?”

She got up and located her clothes.

“Sure, no problem,” I told her as I also rolled out of bed, “Want something to eat in the car? I can just toast you a bagel or something.”

“That would be nice.”

“Do you want me to drive to band tonight?” I asked while dressing.

“No. I’m meeting Catherine Tanner after work so will get a lift from her. We are working on something together.”

“And after?”

Lisa looked hesitant, then said, “We’ll see. Let’s get going for now.”

I was curious about what Lisa might be up to with Catherine. The twenty-six-year-old was the music minister’s girlfriend. Like him, she played piano and electronic keyboards. She was also the daughter of a pastor so maybe the two hit it off for that reason.

That evening, the band got a delightful surprise when the two women unveiled an original song that they had been writing together. It was intended, I quickly learned, for Isaac and Catherine’s upcoming wedding. The wedding was also news to me. While they had been a couple since before Isaac became our music minister, I had never heard anything about wedding plans.

“God bless this Love that fills our hearts and makes our lives complete,” went the refrain, sung in my girlfriend’s soft alto voice.

As the song went on, Lisa became quite emotional. Her eyes met mine and I saw a tear in the corner of one. I suddenly realized that it was not just Isaac and Catherine’s love inspiring the lyrics. I smiled at Lisa and listened with joy as she sang it through a couple of times.

After we heard it, I started working with Kent, our bassist, on a rhythm line. By the end of the evening, the band had a first draft of a full-band version. Isaac told us he would have a friend join us on keys since he and Catherine would both be occupied that day.

“Drive me home?” Lisa asked after practice. The look in her eyes suggested more than just a drive was wanted.

“Of course,” I answered.

“Your place or mine?” I said as we got into the car.

“Mine. But I would like you to come inside for a while. For company and to talk about us.”

“That song is as much about us as them, isn’t it?” I asked once we were underway.

“I wrote a lot of the lyrics so, yes. My experience with you is very much there. You could tell, eh.”

“I could. You looked like you were going to cry.”

Lisa smiled at me. Her hand touched my thigh in a gesture that seemed as affectionate as it was sexual.

“I did break down a few times while practising it on my own. And after what happened last night, the emotions are just that much stronger. Alan, I love you and want you in my life forever.”

I smiled and nodded, responding, “We’ll get there. We just need to find a way. You invited me in at your place. Are we…?”

“I don’t know if I can do it there. It would feel a bit weird. But I need to be home tonight and am a bit nervous about being alone. Dad might be home early.”

“Gotcha.”

At the Evans house, Lisa got us drinks and we sat together on their couch.

“Alan, do you know if Isaac and Catherine are, um, you know? Doing it like us?”

“I don’t know. I guess I assumed not since they aren’t married. Do you have reason to think they are having sex?”

“She’s said things to me that have me wondering. Like that, she lives at his place some weekends. Her excuse is something to do with work, but she gets a funny look on her face when she says it.”

“So maybe they are managing to have the intimacy and not have it become a problem. They are very well-liked and respected in the church. Good sign for us, I guess.”

“But they aren’t living with their parents,” Lisa pointed out, “Isaac’s family are in Montreal and Catherine’s father is an associate pastor at a mega-church in Toronto.”

“Yeah, being under our parents’ roofs doesn’t make it easy. But we talked about the possibility of dealing with that last night.”

“I know, and I want that to happen more than ever now. I want it sooner than college, but I know that probably won’t happen. To sleep with you every night would be magical.”

“Same for me.”

We put our drinks down and Lisa climbed on my lap. After a long, deep kiss, she looked me in the eyes and flashed a sly smile.

“Want to see my bedroom?” she asked, “I decorated it myself. And I have a nice new nightie to show you.”

I grinned back and kissed her, then she got up and took my hand.

It was just past dawn when I left the next morning, and I never did see the nightie.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments