Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heavenly Sinner

"A surprise outdoor hookup turns out to be someone quite unexpected"

79
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I almost jumped from the log where I was sitting when the girl stepped into the clearing. She was quite pretty and looked to be in her late teens, around my own age. The girl was dressed in a cropped tank top and tight denim shorts, perfect for showing off her slim, shapely figure. I did not recognize her, but that just meant the girl was not going to my high school or other places I could have met her.

When she saw what I was doing, the girl went wide-eyed. Then she grinned, giggling and blushing. My cheeks warmed, and my heart pounded.

“Um, hello,” I stammered.

“Hello. Enjoying yourself?” the girl asked, still giggling.

I glanced down to see that I was still holding my stiff cock in my hand. Precum glistened on the tip. Masturbating in the woods was a bit of a thing with me. I rarely had the privacy I needed at home. In retrospect, it was probably amazing that I had not been caught before.

“I, um, am, yeah.”

The girl walked towards me.

“May I touch it?” she asked.

“My cock?” I responded, eyes bugging at this request.

“Yes.”

After some hesitation, I removed my hand. I suddenly liked where this was going, even if it also made me nervous.

“Sure, if you want,” I told the girl with a shrug.

To be honest, I was not really that sure, but lust had overtaken my uncertainty and maybe my good sense.

The girl crouched in front of me and took my erection in her fingers. She gently caressed the shaft, then bent forward to kiss the head. With her other hand, she fondled my balls.

“Do you do this often?” she asked, still stroking me.

“Jerking off in public? More than I probably should. Do you do this often?”

The girl grinned and giggled.

“Fondling strange guys in public? First time, actually. I am no virgin, but I’ve never done anything sexual outdoors before. Or this spontaneously, either. Maybe I should try more often.”

“It is really kind of exciting.”

Fuck was it ever. Here I was in the woods, barely fifteen minutes’ walk from home, getting a handjob from a very pretty total stranger.

The girl gave my cock another light kiss, then stood. She lifted her top to her armpits, baring small, firm tits capped by erect brown nipples.

“Like?” she asked.

“They’re beautiful. May I touch?”

“Of course. That’s why I took them out.”

She sat on my thigh and put an arm around me. With her other hand, she resumed caressing my cock. I put a hand on her right boob. After sliding my fingers over it, enjoying the smooth, firm flesh, I rubbed the nipple lightly. Then I kissed and licked the stiff brown tip.

I had lost my virginity with a girl at my part-time job a few months earlier. Other than that, I was still pretty inexperienced at sex. This sudden opportunity to explore with a new lover excited me. That it was happening in my favourite spot for risky outdoor fun aroused me even more.

“Mm, nice,” she said when I began sucking her nipple.

Removing her hand from my cock, the girl undid her shorts. She slid them and her panties down to her knees. Dark curls covered her mound. I put a hand between her thighs to caress the soft lips beneath.

The girl was already getting wet. I stroked her vulva with a finger, then massaged the hood over her clitoris. Finally, I eased a fingertip inside. My cock was throbbing, eager to go where my finger was exploring.

“Want to fuck?” the girl asked, excitement in her green eyes.

“Here?”

“Sure. If I get down on all fours, we can do it doggie style, I think.”

The girl stood and kicked off her shorts and panties. With her top still pushed up to expose her tits, she was basically naked. The girl got down on all fours, ass thrust towards me. Her pussy glistened below, beckoning to me. I was shaking a bit from both nerves and anticipation as I knelt behind her.

“Go ahead. I’m ready. We’re in the woods, so let’s rut like animals,” she urged in a soft tone.

I guided my cock’s head to her waiting opening, then pushed it in. My previous lover and I had fucked doggie style a couple times, so I kind of knew what to do. After a couple of shallow thrusts, I drove my cock all the way in. Her tight pussy gripped me in a snug embrace. The girl gasped, then moaned as I began fucking her with a nice steady rhythm.

“Oh, that’s good,” she growled, sounding breathless and excited.

Taking that as encouragement, I picked up my pace. Around us, the woods were quiet save for some birdsong. At least, we would probably hear if someone came along. The birds were soon joined by the slap of flesh against flesh as I hammered the girl’s pussy.

“Oh, hell, yes,” I gasped out as an orgasm erupted from my loins.

I kept pounding, eyes half closed and moaning, as my cock flooded her pussy with a creamy load.

“Oh, oh, oh, God,” the girl yelped, her vagina pulsing around my cock as she joined me in the realm of pleasure.

Expended, I slipped free. The girl got up and turned to face me. For the first time, she gave me a kiss on the lips. I dug out some tissues so we could clean up, then we dressed.

“That was good. We should do it again sometime,” the girl suggested as she fastened her shorts.

“Ever been to Tilburn Woods?” I asked, “I know some very quiet, private spots in there. Better even than this place.”

“I have not, but I’ll bet you can show me,” she responded with a wink.

We exchanged phone numbers then went our separate ways after another kiss. Only after I was out of the woods did I realize we had not exchanged names, only numbers. I looked at my phone and contemplated texting her but decided to wait until I saw if the Tilburn Woods idea panned out.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

That evening, a car pulled into our driveway while I was in the garage. I had been doing yard work and was putting away the mower and other tools. A tall man in slacks, sport shirt, and sport jacket got out of the driver’s side. He looked vaguely familiar, and I knew that Mom had company coming, so I prepared to greet him.

Then a young woman got out of the passenger’s side. My jaw almost dropped. The second visitor was my anonymous lover from the afternoon. She had cleaned up and now wore a pretty, pale-yellow sundress with a slightly plunging neckline. That look made her even hotter, if that was possible.

Panic started to set in. Why was she here with a man who looked like he might be her father? Had she told? Had we been caught? Then again, I had not actually given her any indication of where I lived, so that seemed unlikely.

“Hello,” I said to the man, keeping my voice steady and trying not to look too much at the girl, “May I help you?”

The girl winked and smiled, looking like she was suppressing a giggle. That put me at ease. It suggested this visit was not related to our hookup in the woods.

“Hello. I’m Jim Evans, the new pastor at the church. I’m going around meeting folks, and Mrs. Blake said this evening was okay to come by.”

I nodded and responded, “Nice to meet you, Pastor Evans. Yes, Mom said she was expecting company. Did not realize it was you. I’m Alan Blake.”

We shook hands. For some reason, I thought about what my hand had done between the girl’s thighs that afternoon. How would the pastor feel if he knew where that hand had been? I quickly banished that image.

“Good to meet you, Alan,” said the pastor, “This is my daughter Lisa. She comes along with me on a lot of these visits. Good chance for her to meet other youth from the church and get known a bit.”

My brain almost melted at the identity of my outdoor lover.

“Oh, good idea. I’ll get Mom. Maybe I can chat with Lisa while you visit with her,” I said, keeping a straight face.

Mom came out and met the pastor and Lisa. Then she and Pastor Evans retreated to the patio. That left Lisa and I alone in the garage. We stared at each other until they were out of sight and earshot, then broke out laughing.

“Oh shit, seriously? I hooked up with the pastor’s daughter?” I said, voice incredulous.

Lisa got control of her laughter and replied, “I know, really? Was it heavenly?”

“Oh yes, indeed. Not sure your Dad or other church members would agree, though. At least being in the same church gives us an excuse to see each other regularly, eh,” I chuckled.

“But it does mean we need to be pretty careful if we keep having sex. You’re hardly my first, in case you didn’t realize it,” Lisa told me, “My last ended because keeping Daddy in the dark was proving difficult and stressful, especially given we were in a small town. Dad knows nothing, of course.”

“Given recent events, he won’t hear about it from me. I promise. This afternoon was fun. I like you already.”

“I like you, too. I just about had a heart attack when I saw you were our visit for tonight, though.”

“Yeah, I was sweating bullets for a minute as well.”

Lisa glanced around. We were in the garage, and no one was in sight. She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. At the same time, she fondled my cock through my athletic shorts. With no underwear under the thin fabric, I could feel her touch almost as if I were naked.

“God, I want this again,” Lisa hissed after a prolonged kiss, squeezing my cock gently.

I looked down at her hand, shocked by the intensity of her lust. My cock was now hard, making a nice tent in my shorts.

“Keep that up, and I’ll cum in my pants,” I remarked.

“That could be interesting,” Lisa said, giggling, “Is there somewhere we could get some privacy?”

I sighed and shook my head.

“I wouldn’t risk it with both our parents here. Mom doesn’t even know about the girl from work who was my first.”

Lisa took her hand away from my cock. I was kind of relieved, if also a bit disappointed.

“Yeah, I hear you,” she said, “Daddy would freak if he knew I am sexually active. Especially anonymous sex in a public place. I guess I am a horrible sinner by his standards; he just doesn’t know it yet. I am so horny these days.”

“Me, too. That’s why I was doing what I was doing in the woods.”

“Could we meet at that Tilburn place tomorrow? Or is that a problem, too?”

“I think we can make it work so long as you have a plan to cover your tracks. Mom knows I go there to hike, so won’t suspect anything. I would love to show you my favourite places and, um, what I do in them.”

I winked and grinned, already thinking of which spot would be best for fun with a partner. There was an old picnic blanket I could probably stick in my backpack, too. Might be cleaner and more comfortable than being on the ground.

“That sounds like a fun afternoon, Alan. Let’s do it,” Lisa responded, looking rather sly and seductive for a preacher’s kid.

She grabbed me in a tight hug that I quickly returned. We kissed with mouths open, allowing our tongues to explore each other. My hard cock was pressed between our bodies, a feeling that had me dangerously close to an explosion. There was probably already precum soaking my shorts.

After a few minutes of making out, my ears picked up sounds of our parents approaching. I slipped free of Lisa’s embrace, and we quickly rearranged our clothing. With some effort, I managed to conceal my erection. When Mom and the pastor rounded the corner into the garage, we were calmly discussing the church’s regular youth services.

Later, as Lisa and her dad left, she tossed me a quick wink.

“Until tomorrow,” she mouthed at me.

I just grinned and waved goodbye. After their car disappeared up the street, I headed for the shower to deal with the feelings Lisa had stirred up.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments