Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camp Bathhouse: Chapter Four

"A young man's world is turned upside down by voyeuristic acts, all while camping with his family."

9
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

She stood there in the water, just floating. She would periodically lower herself down so the water would rise up above her lips and up to her nose, leaving just her hazel eyes exposed. 

“Aren’t you hot?” Reese asked me.

“Hot?” I returned.

“Yes sir, aren’t you hot sitting there in the sun?”

“Um yeah- it’s pretty warm out here…”

She paused for a moment and looked at me. Then she looked down at the water in which where her naked body was standingn. The water was too dark for me to see her bare front side. But just being this close to another butt naked girl, this one now aware of my presence and almost begging me to, well, fuck her I guess made me… not that hard. I mean I was aroused, of course, I felt turned on but something about the fact that she was so into it and was so eager to get with me took some of the excitement out of the situation for me. 

“Well, why don’t you come in here and cool off with me?” she asked, looking back up at me slowly and then leaning her head back to run her hair through the water behind her. That lean did something for me. That lean reminded me of...

“Yeah. That sounds like a good idea ma’am.” I said, with a bit of an awkward scowl. 

I looked around to make sure nobody else was watching this all go down. Nobody was walking up on us from behind on the trail leading back to the campgrounds and nobody else was sitting around any sides of the lake. It was just us. Just how I liked it. I stood up from my towel, popped off my flip flops and began walking towards the lake. I got just a few feet ahead of my towel before Reese stopped me.

“Ah, ah, ah…” she said, with a finger wave.

“What?” I asked, confused.

Then without saying anything, she smiled at me, pointed at my swimming trunks, then pointed down indicating to me that my shorts had to come off. Now, we were talking. Just the sudden thought and realization that to enter this sexy pool of sexiness I was going to have to strip down completely nude just like this tiny water goddess in front of me. That thought, got the ole cock standing up a bit straighter. I took one more slow look around us as I grabbed onto the sides of my shorts. Then I slowly pulled them down exposing my bare ass and cock to the world. Now, my cock was nothing, out of this world, about five to six inches long, hard. But for my smaller frame, it looked a bit too big for a boy of my size. My pubic hair was trimmed too because I just couldn’t stand the sight of a man bush. A familiar subtly shocked expression appeared on Reese’s face.

“Well, I’ll be…” Reese said, with an open mouth. 

I didn’t say anything but smiled and started walking quickly towards the lake and then finally into the lake. It didn’t take long to submerge my lower half in the cool water and then stop about where the water got chest high. Reese stood up a bit at my entrance just so the water was right at the bottom of her neck. I was walking a bit faster than normal at this point as I got closer and closer to Reese. The fact that we were both completely naked in this very public setting had me walking with a broom tail between my legs. By the time I got to Reese, I was almost running. I grabbed her by her neck and smashed my mouth onto her lips. They were so soft and a bit wet from whatever lip gloss she had just recently applied. She tasted like apple pie and whipped cream. I moved my right hand from her neck to behind her back near her waist, leaving my left hand on the back of her neck. 

She, not caught too much by surprise, held her hands on my chest for a few smooches then gripped strongly onto both sides of my neck. My cock kept tapping her stomach here and there from all the water action. Every time it did she’d pull her body back and shoot her ass backward only to have it float back towards me seconds later. This went on for at least a minute or two. Just violent water kissing and touching. I didn’t know what to do next. I didn’t know if I should try for the ole grand slam here or if that would be too soon. She obviously was into what was going on but was she ready to take that next step so quick?

“Mhmm- mmmm,” she whimpered. 

I pulled my face off of her for a second. We just stood there floating and holding on to each other. 

“Do you want to?” I asked, directly.

“Mhmm!” she said, enthusiastically with another smile on her face that quickly faded as her expression turned into bloodlust again and she pulled my face into hers. 

This time she wasn’t pulling anything away from me. Instead, she swam her legs up onto the side of me so I was almost cradling her like a monkey. I could feel my cock push up against not just her flat tummy now but the front of her shaved pussy as well. She let her legs float and loosely griped my sides for a few seconds. Then she swam them around me and gripped onto my back and ass, smushing my cock into her pelvic bone. My cock was rock hard at this point. Water was splashing around us. The sun was beating down on us through the shade of the trees. Tiny fish were swimming and bumping into my feet. This was it. I was about to fuck this tiny, country, girl, in public, in a lake. 

I moved my right hand from the bottom of her ass, where it’d been keeping her afloat for this second round, to my cock. I grabbed onto the bottom of my shaft and ran my head from top to bottom of her pussy. It was a different sensation. I couldn’t tell whether she was wet or not because we were covered in water. It just felt like wet skin to me. I located her vagina and shoved my cock inside. 

“Ahhhhh!!” she yelped. 

Now I could feel the wetness. The lake water acted as a natural lube allowing me to push in and pull out with ease.

“Ohhhh!! Uhhhh…” she continued. 

I let out a few grunts myself remembering to keep quiet as we were still very much out in the open here. In the middle of Reese’s ecstasy, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her body close to mine. I could now feel her boobs on my chest for the first time. They weren’t as firm and plump as her bathing suit top made them look. They weren't small though they were about what I imagined to be B-cups, but they just felt so natural in the wishing and washing of the water. And her tiny, tiny nipples were very hard. They felt like small eraser heads tickling my chest every now and then. Her entire body actually felt very natural at this point. Not so artificially tight as it had looked out of water. It most likely still was just as tight as it had been but the water we were in had a way of relaxing everything and giving me a feeling of weightlessness as she rode my cock, in mid-float. 

Her pussy was so tight. Maybe it was the water. Maybe it was the excitement. I don’t know what it was but it was gripping the life out of my cock. It felt like the world’s tightest condom every time I shoved myself into her. It was heavenly. 

“Fuck me. Mmm… Fuck me, John. Fu- Mmmmmmm…” she whispered in my ear.

She pulled me in with every thrust from behind with her legs, she had locked her ankles together. 

“Fuck yeah- you like that baby…? You like fucking your tiny girl in the- MMmmmmm…” she said seductively. 

“Yes! Oh yes, ma’am, I do!” I said. 

Pound. Pound. Pound. 

Splash. Splash. Splash.

Every push and pull was the cause of a massive splash, disrupting the entire lake. 

She kept switching her gaze between staring deeply into my eyes and flinging her head back to look at the blue skies and tree leaves above us. Her facial expressions kept changing between pure pleasure and a devilish grin. Every time that grin came up I would pound my cock into her harder to wipe it off and see that mouth open wide and gasp for air again. Every now and again her boobs would splash out of the water where I could almost see her nipples but not quite clearly enough to get a good view of them. 

Both of my hands were gripping and squeezing her tiny ass cheeks. My dick was getting harder with every pounding. Her wet hair was flying back and forth, whipping the water. Her head leaned back as she screamed loudly.

“AhhhhhHHH!” she screamed out.

Her scream echoed over the lake. 

Her pussy swelled around my cock. Her legs tightened and her thighs gripped me. Her head leaned back so far she almost drowned herself before I reached a hand up to the back of her neck to pull her into my shoulder and shooshed her.

“Shhhhh!!!” I whispered loudly in her ear as she stumbled to grab onto my back to stay afloat. Her legs then extended outwards and kicked back and forth. Then she let them fall back. She pulled off my cock with an exhausted look on her face. She looked done for the moment. But I was just getting started. 

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

I planted my feet into the wet ground beneath me, swung my arms under her legs and back and started walking her to shore. My cock was still as hard as ever. I started making our way out of the water. With every step, I could see more and more of the beautiful body I was just inside. Her small brown nipples. Her tan, flat tummy. Her cleanly shaved pussy. Her cute painted toes at the end of her fit and lean legs. Neither of us were saying anything. She was busy catching her breath. I was busy keeping myself from toppling over as I walked us out of the water and over to our towels. 

We finally got to the towels and I laid her down on mine. I scooted her towel over and created a soft colorful bed for us on the ground. I climbed on top of her with my dick still twitching and said, “Rollover.” 

She smiled and did so quickly. She propped her tiny ass up at me and threw her arms behind her back gripping her hands together. What a fucking slut.

I grabbed onto her ass cheeks, which were petite enough to fit in both of my hands and with a quick spit on myself, I slid my cock inside her again. Only this time I could feel her warmth and wetness. 

“Uhhh… um” she whimpered. 

I slowly watched as my cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. I studied the grip of her lips on my throbbing cock. I knew I didn’t have much time before I was going to pop so I decided to really let her have it. I grabbed onto both of her wrists and pushed back hard on her ass. A loud clap echoed over the lake.

“UHH!” she yelled, as she lifted her head up and turned back towards me. Those hazel eyes were begging for mercy but she knew I didn't have any in me.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

“Uhhhh! Oh! Oh Fuck! Fuck me, baby!” she said while looking right into my eyes. Water and sweat was running down her face and back. Water and sweat were bouncing off of my stomach and legs with every thrust inside her. Her long wet hair was just dancing around the entire scene. 

Clap! Clap! Clap! 

Leaves and small amounts of dirt were being kicked up by the both of us going at it. We were fucking so hard we’d make bunny rabbits stop and stare. I could smell the sweetness of whatever soap she had showered with before mixed in with my own soap and now a small amount of sweat. Some oil from the suntan lotion I rubbed all over her survived the lake and was now beading off of her skin leaving her shoulders and back with a shine. I leaned my chest into her and grabbed onto her boobs. Her wet hair cooled my chest as I sunk into her body like a dog humping away. 

“Yeah, baby! You like that? You like me fucking your ass?” I say while gripping onto her tighter. 

“Mmmm, yes baby! I do! Mmmmm…”

Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap.

 Our fucking sounded like a machine gun firing. I knew I was getting close to cumming. Every slap of her ass was pushing me one step further. The warmth of her pussy. Reese’s moans getting louder and louder and more careless with every clap. Nothing else in the world mattered right then. Just Reese and her plump little ass. Every suction of her pussy shot me into outer space with pleasure. 

 “Oh fuck! Baby! I’m gonna cum!”

 “Mmmm yeah? Do it all over my face baby!”

 Ho-ly fuck.

 A few more hard and fast claps and…

 I pulled out. She spun over and positioned herself under my cock. 

 Sploosh!

 I started shooting off with all of my cum landing on her perfect little face. Her tan, wet face just beginning to be covered in my hot cum. It looked almost identical to the sun lotion I had squeezed all over myself earlier, only now it was hot drops of my own lotion being dumped on her beautiful, tan face. She was just laying there with this dumb open mouth smile and these glistening green eyes taking every drop of my load.

 “Oh fuuuuuuuuuck… Ahhhhhhhh… Shit……” I couldn’t help saying. 

 “Mmmmm,” she said with a giggle. 

 As my cumming started to slow down she began to scoop some of it off of her forehead and cheeks with her fingers and lick them clean. She gives off another cute giggle with a finger left between her teeth. This was by far the hottest experience of my life. Even hotter than...

 A rustling sound caught me off guard as I heard the sound of flip flops smacking against the ground at a fast pace. The fuzzy sight of dirty blonde hair barely made it over the hill of the trail that leads back to the campgrounds. 

 “Oh no,” I said.

 “What!” Reese asked, genuinely shocked as the sound didn’t startle her. 

 “You didn’t see that?”

 “See what!”

 “That person!”

 “What person?”

 “Someone with long blonde hair just started running away.”

 “What?”

 “Someone was watching us!” I yelled.

 “Yeah, I know!” she said.

 I paused in confusion.

 “What?” I asked.

 “Your brother’s girlfriend…” she started and trailed off. “Amalie…” 

 I just looked at her still confused as ever.

 “She was watching us the whole time. You didn’t see her?”

 “What the fuck are you talking about?”

 She looked back at me confused.

 “Why… How?” I stumbled. “How do you know that was... What?”

 “I met up with her last night,” she said simply. 

 “You- met up- with Amalie- last night?” 

 “Yeah after you guys all showered.”

 “What!”

 “Me and her go to school together!”

 “You know Amalie?”

 “Yes, sir,” she said affirmatively. "And after hearing about you spying on her and Ben last night she wanted to get a bit of revenge on you."

 “What the fu... rev... what are you...”

 “I told her she could watch us fuck silly.”

 I’m completely dumbfounded.

 “I’m...” I shook my head, “I’m so confused.” 

 “Well,” she started as she scooted herself up from underneath me and sat up in front of me. Her soft, natural, B-cups glistening with lake water, sweat and tiny drops of cum. “I was on my way to the girls' bathhouse last night when I saw someone run from the boys' bathhouse completely naked over to the girls' side.”

 “Oh my god…” I said, with my head down.

 “Obviously, this peaked my dirty little interest. So, after walking into the girls' bathhouse a minute later I saw that one of the shower stalls was in use. Little did I know it was my high school schoolmate, Amalie, because we don’t talk regularly and I had no idea she was going to be at the same camp I was going to be at this week.”

 I looked up at her with a blank stare and my hand covering my mouth as she clearly started getting off-topic. 

 “So, even though one shower stall was in use I noticed the other one didn’t have the shower on but the door was closed. Using my powers of deduction I assumed that might be where my little naked person had run into and was now hiding. So… I crouched down real quietly and peeked my head underneath the stall door to see, low and behold, you, sweetie pie! Barely hanging on to the wall and jerking that manly cock of yours. Once I knew what was going on I ran back outside and back to my camp which was just on the other side of the street from the bathhouse. And sat there waiting to see what would happen next. Then I saw your brother peak his head out of the boys' room and start walking over to the girls' room. So then I knew something good was fixin' to happen. So, I quickly ran over to the outside of the girls' room and perched myself up on a few tree stumps and piles of leaves to see up over into your stall from the outside and once I saw what was going on… I have to admit I got a little excited myself.”

 I was still in the middle of confusion and embarrassment but the idea of Reese getting turned on by watching me get turned on my watching Amalie get turned on… really turned me on.

 “So, after the show was over and everyone ran home I followed Amalie and your brother and caught her just as she was about to go inside the camper and told her the whole story!”

 “Right… And then?”

 “And then, we decided that she should get to indulge in the same dirty pleasures that you did last night! By getting to watch you fuck me!” she said, with an innocent tone. 

 I paused for a minute.

 “Why would she want to do that?” I asked.

 “Hmm…” she started, as she leaned in closer towards me. “Probably for the same reasons you’d want to do that.” She paused. She leaned in closer and whispered, “It makes her horny.” Then she gave me a small, wet, kiss by raising her hand up to grab my chin. She pulled her lips off of mine - looked at me for a second with her hand still gripping my chin and laughed. Then she stood up, walked over to her flip flops, slipped her feet in them and grabbed her towel off the ground. 

 I was still in shock - sitting in a crouched position while my dick and brain slowly returned back to reality. My brain and body were unable to process everything that just happened. But one thought stuck out for me… 

“It made her horny..?” I asked myself.

 

Published 
Written by sadcopyright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors